Author Topic: Seville  (Read 79169 times)

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Re: Seville
« Reply #440 on: November 23, 2017, 03:40:43 pm »
The female stewards were def v thorough. And didn't even ask. Undid my top and went straight for my bra. Then all over, up between our legs. Whereas our male friend was hardly touched. He reckons we should email the club. 

Bloody hell! We went in early and I was given the briefest of pat downs by a male steward who then just asked me to unzip my bag, had a cursory glance and I was through. I had been told to go to one side as I was female but there were no female stewards over that side to check me anyway! All seems very haphazard and some of us got off far lighter than others.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #441 on: November 23, 2017, 04:43:34 pm »
The female stewards were def v thorough. And didn't even ask. She undid my top and went straight for my bra. Right round the wires and between our boobs. Then all over, up between our legs. Whereas our male friend was hardly touched. He reckons we should email the club.

I didn't get this, but was outside till after first goal, so may have been less thorough as time wore on, was allowed bottle of water (without cap) and didn't confiscate power pack as they did at Villarreal. Managed to get hip flask in too.....Mind boggles as to what they think we're going to do with the underwire.......

Should defo email the club.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 04:48:40 pm by Levitz »
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline wirral_red

• Main Stander
« Reply #442 on: November 23, 2017, 04:48:47 pm »
Really hope something is done this time,always trouble with spanish police,Barca,Atletico to name 2 but sadly nothing ever seems to get done...
Was in the lower, right by no mans land,saw the lad get absolutely dragged out by about 6 of the bastards..
Was continually getting warned by steward & police not to lean on the flimsy  red plastic cover that was the seperating us,could'nt wait to start on a 60 year old..
Last thing what about them fuckin light bulbs, christ when they equalised had to get the aul hat on quick was like a fuckin meteor shower raining down on us,imagine that happening
at Anfield they would throw the book at us...
just a word to few off here who were attacked by the spanish police...hope you are ok & Don't let LFC let the spanish police get away with it...AGAIN !!!!!

Phil - I saw Wayne as I came out of the ground & he said he'd not been allowed in because they said he had a blag ticket. Fuckin shocking state of affairs. Thankfully never saw anything too bad as made decision to get in early & not give them twats the opportunity.

Offline SwedenRed

• It's time we stopped mocking the afflicted. Being an England fan in Sweden is punishment enough :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #443 on: November 23, 2017, 05:23:43 pm »
As I mentioned in the other thread... The Club didnt help out those fans whose tickets were up for Collection... Tuesday 18:30-20:45!!!!! So after being stuck in the queue for 45 mins, then had to make your way to the Ground and battle it through the police ect. I complained to the Club, there and then, that the time was rediculous.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #444 on: November 23, 2017, 08:58:08 pm »
Didn't realise that. In the city centre? Late if so, esp as they recommended we go in early!

We went in an hour b4 ko. Though was a bit later after the checks.
We are a team of one half.

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #445 on: November 23, 2017, 10:22:23 pm »
The female stewards were def v thorough. And didn't even ask. She undid my top and went straight for my bra. Right round the wires and between our boobs. Then all over, up between our legs. Whereas our male friend was hardly touched. He reckons we should email the club. 
Jeanette reckons it was the worst search she's experienced - legs kicked apart and arms forcibly raised and pushed around

Offline Fowler1070

• Main Stander
« Reply #446 on: November 23, 2017, 10:36:26 pm »
Jeanette reckons it was the worst search she's experienced - legs kicked apart and arms forcibly raised and pushed around

Worst I have ever had by the female steward at gate 11.   She seemed intent on pushing me off my feet then grabbing me in some very personal places.   My lad mates were barely patted down.

Inside was told to sit anywhere in the lower stand and the police were ok with me.  Saw a few lads hauled out and a few dragged away from going downstairs to the loo.   

Offline MJohnson2

• Legacy Fan
  • Said It's High Green mate, Via Hillsborough please
« Reply #447 on: November 23, 2017, 10:56:41 pm »

As well as all that has been said above, the ground wasn't safe either. When Manč made it 2-0 me and the lads were celebrating up in the upper tier when I slipped on the stair and ended up falling backwards down 4/5 rows, took out a poor women too, whom I ended up spending most of the first half with due to me feeling incredibly sorry. But that sort of thing shouldn't have been allowed to happen. No bars in front to stop me nothing, just rows of people who thankfully stopped us.

Also separately I thought the behaviour of the Liverpool fans in and outside the ground was exceptional. Due to the complete lack of communication from the police and stewards it was the fans who were communicating with each other. Wether it be "Don't push/move" when in that dreadful queue to get in, especially when we could hear the Champions league anthem and ofcourse the fans inside celebrating Firmino scoring, it could have made them 10x more frustrated and cause a charge of sort but it didn't, well in everyone.
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MattyJohnson8

Offline Mr.Savage

• Anny Roader
« Reply #448 on: November 24, 2017, 12:17:05 am »
Just Home via Madrid. Good trip and the Wanda is an impressively stadium

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #449 on: November 24, 2017, 01:16:39 am »
Our legs were kicked apart too. I automatically raised my arms as soon as I stopped by her so no need.

Worst I have ever had by the female steward at gate 11.   

There were two - my mate and I went to different ones but both said the same afterwards, although mine (long dark hair in a ponytail) took longer and went round my hoodie neckline, waistband and hair clip!
We are a team of one half.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #450 on: November 24, 2017, 10:04:53 am »

As well as all that has been said above, the ground wasn't safe either. When Manč made it 2-0 me and the lads were celebrating up in the upper tier when I slipped on the stair and ended up falling backwards down 4/5 rows, took out a poor women too, whom I ended up spending most of the first half with due to me feeling incredibly sorry. But that sort of thing shouldn't have been allowed to happen. No bars in front to stop me nothing, just rows of people who thankfully stopped us.

To be fair the information the club gave us about the ground and especially the upper tier did warn us about exactly that

Offline riggerz

• Main Stander
« Reply #451 on: November 24, 2017, 10:46:09 am »
Got back last night. Great trip and a lovely part of the world. I was fortunate enough not to be caught up in any problems, nor did i see any. However you could see the bizzies were ready to wade in at any point. I had my flag taken off me at the gate even after the guy outside gave it the ok (it was authorised by the club). Steward inside didn't even know about the guy outside!!
The queues outside were just starting to build when we got there so by the sounds of it we just got in before. And I wasn't even searched at the gate as the stewards were more bothered about my flag!!!!!
A couple of lads we were with were chased around Seville by a number of "ultras" later on, but got out unscathed.
Hopefully everyone is ok and returned safely.
Lets see what the club can do now. Probably not much. And as for us being the most dangerous hooligans in Europe......... :butt

Offline gordo

• Anny Roader
« Reply #452 on: November 24, 2017, 12:16:53 pm »

Anybody got the new Salah song that was been sung near the square on Tuesday

Goes something like...
We bought the lad from Roma, and he scores every game,
he's Egiptian and he's brilliant and Mohammed's his name,
Mo salaaaalalalala

Thats spot on from what I got told...

That's fucking shit, who made it up mc fucking hammer! ::)

To A horse with no name - sounds absolutely quality.

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #453 on: November 24, 2017, 02:10:27 pm »
Phil - I saw Wayne as I came out of the ground & he said he'd not been allowed in because they said he had a blag ticket. Fuckin shocking state of affairs. Thankfully never saw anything too bad as made decision to get in early & not give them twats the opportunity.
No worries he got in,Lomax sorted it in the end....

Offline weebroalan

• Liable to be bamboozled at traffic lights. Beware! Prefers creme eggs to whoppers. Mr irresponsible-in detention for getting on a train
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #454 on: November 24, 2017, 02:15:18 pm »
Thats spot on from what I got told...

To A horse with no name - sounds absolutely quality.
Yeah its sounds boss to that tune

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #455 on: November 24, 2017, 02:55:44 pm »
Cracking trip. Got to the ground 45 mins before ko and still missed the 1st goal for reasons that have already been explained on here.

Spanish police are c*nts, plain and simple.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Fowler1070

• Main Stander
« Reply #456 on: November 24, 2017, 06:52:01 pm »
Our legs were kicked apart too. I automatically raised my arms as soon as I stopped by her so no need.
There were two - my mate and I went to different ones but both said the same afterwards, although mine (long dark hair in a ponytail) took longer and went round my hoodie neckline, waistband and hair clip!

Yeah I got the girl with dark hair and pony!

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #457 on: November 25, 2017, 11:21:16 am »
Great trip. Lovely city. Good result if a very Liverpool way to have got there.

Who'd have thought Moscow would have been the safest group game eh?

I got there and inside over an hour before kick off. Didn't personally have any issues.

They just wanted people in and sat down. Not engaging with anyone. Not even looking to try and help with those showing tickets. Just sit down - anywhere and quickly. Quite obvious that was their orders for the night.

OK. Went with that. Not ideal like but was very early on so went with it.

More and more coming but the 'area' next to us is empty but nobody can get in there. Odd segregation I thought. Then it became obvious that was ours as well. But how to get in there? More and more coming in the area I'm in - same routine - find a seat, sit down - but as it goes on there's no seats anymore. "Sit anywhere". "But there's no seats". "Sit down - up there".

It became dangerous at that point. Loads were getting worried - some arguing the toss but not really getting anywhere.

How's common sense not kicking in to open the access to that other area? I'm baffled by what it was they were trying to do or wanted to achieve.

Eventually it did open thankfully.

I didn't see any steward from LFC in my entire time there.

The instructions were clear about gate numbers and previous issues with overcrowding. How's it happened again?