Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2091409 times)

Offline VVM

• Kopite
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #19400 on: August 4, 2021, 03:17:38 pm »

Fair enough. Didn't know the NFC thing was a Premier League wide thing. The point of add friends is that on the off chance I can't go I don't know who will be taking my ticket 10 months in advance.

In a similar situation at the moment where I most likely will go to every game I purchase but I'm also messaging everybody I think could potentially want to go in case I couldn't last minute. It's a bit of a pain but if it helps with cutting down on the touting then I think it's probably a fair compromise.

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #19401 on: August 4, 2021, 03:55:09 pm »
All the people who are moaning about getting tickets could have done when were shit and it was easy to get tickets. The people with 13+ tickets have been going for years even though the club is making it more and more difficult for them to do so.

Is it fair that the people with season tickets can miss how many games they want without losing their season tickets though?

No they haven’t, I know members who have got on the 13+ ladder in the last couple of years. If you put the effort in then it’s doable in 2 seasons. I had no issues doing it a few years back and then had to give up a lot of the PL games for financial reasons and choose to man only do CL and FA Cup.

Not sure how the club are making it more difficult for people on 13+ Aren’t they guaranteed tickets?

Offline Dull Tools

• Likes James Corden.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19402 on: August 4, 2021, 04:12:31 pm »
How could you not know? It's been said in this thread dozens of times! That's the unfortunate consequence of the club trying to make it harder for touts and we all have to live with it. Can't have touts just adding random people every week making it easier for them to transfer the tickets! What you perceive as making it harder for you isn't actually the club making it harder for those who go to the game it makes it harder for those who don't go to the game.

Then you're either not getting in quickly or others have got in quicker than you. 19/20 friends got in for me an hour after the sales had started and I was still able to get Kop tickets, you're doing something wrong there not the club or you're not actually getting in that quick.

Non-season ticket holders have always been treated differently to season ticket holders, this isn't something new so why is the club doing the same thing now an issue?
I don't follow this thread too keenly. Apologies!

And it isn't so much for me but the older people I go to the game with who have no idea how to sort any of this out themselves. Which judging by the age of the crowds will be an issue for a lot of people.

I mean I don't think I am the only one who has had issues with the ticketing website? From the replies, the issue seems to be that they have increased the number of members with 13+ which is fair enough now the stadium is bigger. Pretty sure the criteria for the first sale used to be higher too. Maybe 17+ which may be the issue. Weirdly I can always get them for cup games but haven't been able in the league since the stadium capacity increased.

Not saying the frustration with the difference in treatment is new but still frustrating. The new issue with it will be next year when members lose credit for not going to the game but the season ticket holders won't.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #19403 on: August 4, 2021, 04:18:55 pm »
Again though the issue is with the Premier League. The older people can still apply for a stadium access card if they don't have a smart phone and personally I'd encourage it if they didn't understand how to do it.

The criteria for the first sale has never been 17+. I think it got to 15+ whilst the Main Stand was being build but that's only because there was a reduced capacity, otherwise it's always been around 13+. Having issues with the ticketing website does not equal the club making it harder though, correlation does not equal causation.

Offline The_Rebel

• Kopite
« Reply #19404 on: August 4, 2021, 04:29:08 pm »
are stadium access cards for members open to all members yet to apply for or only still those with 4+ credits
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains"

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #19405 on: August 4, 2021, 05:08:53 pm »
Bought tickets today and I've noticed "Distribute" and "Recall" buttons within purchase history. Assume the distribute button loads the tickets on to your NFC App?
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #19406 on: August 4, 2021, 05:12:41 pm »
Bought tickets today and I've noticed "Distribute" and "Recall" buttons within purchase history. Assume the distribute button loads the tickets on to your NFC App?

No the NFC pass should automatically update. I'd imagine the distribute button is for you to pass on to your friends and family.

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #19407 on: August 4, 2021, 05:14:07 pm »
No the NFC pass should automatically update. I'd imagine the distribute button is for you to pass on to your friends and family.
Ah ok thanks

Online anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #19408 on: August 4, 2021, 05:23:37 pm »
Again though the issue is with the Premier League. The older people can still apply for a stadium access card if they don't have a smart phone and personally I'd encourage it if they didn't understand how to do it.

The criteria for the first sale has never been 17+. I think it got to 15+ whilst the Main Stand was being build but that's only because there was a reduced capacity, otherwise it's always been around 13+. Having issues with the ticketing website does not equal the club making it harder though, correlation does not equal causation.

Yep. Always been 13+ except . . .
2014-2015 was 14+
2015-2016 was 15+

Online anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #19409 on: August 4, 2021, 05:26:43 pm »

Yep. Distribute is to pass it on, and recall is to grab it back if you change your mind.
Presumably they'll announce the cut off date for each match by which time you have to allocate to F+F and also after that you can't get it back as they then transfer it across to your F+F person.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #19410 on: August 4, 2021, 05:27:36 pm »
Has any member applied for the Stadium Access Photo Card and been told it’s ready for pickup?

I submitted a request last week and still waiting. Just anxious as the friendly is on Sunday. What do you do if it’s not yet been processed??

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #19411 on: August 4, 2021, 05:28:59 pm »
thought Id share an email I got in cade it has relevant info for some

Ticket Transfer Scheme

For season 2021/22, you can link up to 20 friends and family members to your supporter ID account and must do so by Wednesday 11 August 2021, to be able to transfer your ticket to one of them, if unable to attend a fixture.

You will be unable to make changes to your friends and family list after 11 August 2021 for the remainder of the season.
Click here for a guide on how to update your list of friends and family members.

As previously communicated, this policy will be reviewed during the season with the Fans Forum and Spirit of Shankly, ahead of the 2022/23 season.

Further details on how and when you can use the Ticket Transfer Scheme coming soon.

Please note, if any games are played with a reduced capacity following government or Local Authority advice, the ticket transfer scheme will not be in place. 

If you require any further assistance with downloading your NFC pass or updating your friends and family list, please contact us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Anfield.

Thank you for your continued support.

Ticketing.

Anyone seen any further details from the club on this yet?

Making sure I haven't missed an email or something.
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19412 on: August 4, 2021, 05:35:25 pm »
Anyone seen any further details from the club on this yet?

Making sure I haven't missed an email or something.

Nothing yet.

They should put the details here https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets or here https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets when they publish it.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #19413 on: August 4, 2021, 06:01:24 pm »
Nothing yet.

They should put the details here https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets or here https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets when they publish it.

Thanks Barney
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #19414 on: August 4, 2021, 06:03:15 pm »
Also, my ticket confirmation email said that members need to have downloaded their NFC passes by the 6th, sure it was the 4th before??

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #19415 on: August 4, 2021, 06:06:05 pm »
Friendly tickets are not showing on my app so not sure I'll be fucked if I delete the pass then download it again to see if that fixes it.

Offline xRedmanLFCx

• Legacy Fan
  • Of the glory, round the fields, of Anfield Road!
« Reply #19416 on: August 4, 2021, 06:11:18 pm »
There's a lot of info regarding transferring a ticket to F&F if you can't attend etc, but does anybody know if there is anything in place to 'swap' a ticket?

Very broad, i know, so i'll explain what i mean;

Me and my brother are both 13+ so will be purchasing our tickets together tomorrow. My little lad who is 4 was successful for Burnley and Palace so I can buy them on Friday. However, obviously, he cant sit on his own so i'm wondering if there would be a way for me to be able to swap my brothers seat with his once the tickets are bought? In previous season we just switched cards but can't be doing that with these NFC passes.

I've thought about waiting until the Friday to buy all tickets but if my queue position goes against me on the day there's no guarantee i'd get even two seats together as its only a guarantee of 'a' ticket.

Tried the club but as per can never get through... last resort will be going the TO in person. Any thoughts appreciated. Thanks.

Very good question.
I always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside… Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves.

Offline xRedmanLFCx

• Legacy Fan
  • Of the glory, round the fields, of Anfield Road!
« Reply #19417 on: August 4, 2021, 06:17:21 pm »
Had a response typed out but deleted it and the answer isn't on Welshred's FAQs  :D

Can you transfer a ticket to a member that already has a ticket purchased for the same game? That's essentially what you need to find out.

If we can, then all you need to do is have your brother and your lad on their respective F&F lists.

I asked the club if you could transfer a ticket from person A to person B, and then person C transfers back to person A for the same match. This is the response I got:

"Please stand by for more information which will be released in the coming days/weeks."

??? ::)
I always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside… Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19418 on: August 4, 2021, 06:21:39 pm »
Has anyone been added as a F&F to an ST?
At this stage is there anything you should be doing with your smart phone? Downloading anything, in prep to receive the tickets passed on?

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19419 on: August 4, 2021, 06:23:57 pm »
Has anyone been added as a F&F to an ST?
At this stage is there anything you should be doing with your smart phone? Downloading anything, in prep to receive the tickets passed on?

If you are the receiver, not just yet. Will be published on the links posted above when they announce something

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19420 on: August 4, 2021, 06:27:07 pm »
I asked the club if you could transfer a ticket from person A to person B, and then person C transfers back to person A for the same match. This is the response I got:

"Please stand by for more information which will be released in the coming days/weeks."

It's what I was going to do with my girlfriend.
Shes coming with me to Arsenal game so I added her to my brothers list.
In March she would likely have been coming to Man Utd game along with my 2 brothers.
So I was going to just get her to use his, then transfer one of my mates to him.
But I ended up just getting my mate to register her also to avoid any nonsense.

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #19421 on: August 4, 2021, 06:36:45 pm »
Friendly tickets are not showing on my app so not sure I'll be fucked if I delete the pass then download it again to see if that fixes it.
If you bought tickets in the General Sale they will not show up on the NFC pass.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #19422 on: August 4, 2021, 06:44:43 pm »
If you bought tickets in the General Sale they will not show up on the NFC pass.
Ok. Should the league tickets I bought earlier today be on there?

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #19423 on: August 4, 2021, 06:51:31 pm »
Feeling a bit nervous bout the sale tomorrow. It's weird not having had to deal with it for nearly 2 years, no idea what to expect with the new system either.
Liverpool ist Rad!

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19424 on: August 4, 2021, 06:56:06 pm »
Ok. Should the league tickets I bought earlier today be on there?

I think it's only the next game that will show. But as there are friendlies still to come, Burnley tickets won't show until after them.

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #19425 on: August 4, 2021, 07:09:18 pm »
I think it's only the next game that will show. But as there are friendlies still to come, Burnley tickets won't show until after them.
Ahh excellent thank you, that's a great help.

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19426 on: August 4, 2021, 07:28:29 pm »
Just guessing. Might not be accurate  :D

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19427 on: August 4, 2021, 07:33:50 pm »
If you are the receiver, not just yet. Will be published on the links posted above when they announce something
Nice one Barney.

Offline Roy Cropper

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19428 on: August 4, 2021, 07:44:29 pm »
Has anyone been able to download the NFC card for their junior member.
My son is 6 and I’ve read somewhere that i could download his. However when logging into his account the “nfc download” isn’t highlighted.

This is for the friendly on Sunday.

Sorted.

Also I downloaded mine no problem. It’s in my Apple wallet. When will the game be allocated and seat details show. It’s for the friendly on Sunday and it’s still all blank.

Sorted. I turned auto updates off and back on and that seemed to do the trick.
« Last Edit: August 4, 2021, 07:53:58 pm by Roy Cropper »

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #19429 on: August 4, 2021, 08:16:27 pm »
Just guessing. Might not be accurate  :D
I've assumed you're right because it's what I want to hear haha.

Offline Istanbul5Star

• Main Stander
« Reply #19430 on: August 4, 2021, 08:19:49 pm »

brilliant. I shall 'stand by' then. Cheers

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19431 on: August 4, 2021, 08:32:33 pm »
How is a child gonna be able to be ID checked? They are not likely to have ID are they!

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #19432 on: August 4, 2021, 09:42:56 pm »
I'm sure you'll be able to download it after the 4th

my thoughts as well, would be useless to buy after this date if it was not possible !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #19433 on: August 4, 2021, 10:41:12 pm »
Are we all logging in at 7.18am tomorrow then?  ;)
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline CornerTakenQuickly

• ORIGAAAAAAAAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kopite
  • I am a Liverpudlian and I come from the Spion Kop
« Reply #19434 on: August 4, 2021, 10:56:09 pm »

If you don't join the queue for the pre queue at 6:30 then what are you doing with your life?

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19435 on: August 4, 2021, 11:13:36 pm »

Have it on good authority it's 7.19 in recognition of our most recent league title!

Offline PHIL.

• Anny Roader
  • Unbearable
« Reply #19436 on: August 4, 2021, 11:19:12 pm »
Strangely excited for this.

The 10k test event reminded me just how much I've missed going to the match but to have a full stadium again is going to be something else.

Online ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19437 on: August 5, 2021, 05:33:07 am »
You are all idiots, you log in before you go to bed.  ;D

At least the new system makes a sound and lets you know you have reached the front of the queue. I can just work knowing I wont miss the page loading up.

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19438 on: August 5, 2021, 07:29:51 am »
I never thought I'd miss the day I was sitting in a queue to find out how long I'd be sitting in another queue, but I've missed this.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #19439 on: August 5, 2021, 07:29:57 am »
You are all idiots, you log in before you go to bed.  ;D

At least the new system makes a sound and lets you know you have reached the front of the queue. I can just work knowing I wont miss the page loading up.
I was in the same type of queue on stub hub the other day and noticed that, much better than setting alarms every 5 minutes to check if you're at the front