Author Topic: Warning level?  (Read 5460 times)

Offline dai_bonehead

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Warning level?
« on: February 2, 2020, 11:46:53 am »
Just noticed my warning level is 44%.

Who monitors that? And how does it get reset? Not that I mind, I never got that kind of rating playing Elite.

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Warning level?
« Reply #1 on: February 2, 2020, 01:06:10 pm »

Who monitors that? And how does it get reset? Not that I mind, I never got that kind of rating playing Elite.
Chopper.   

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #2 on: February 2, 2020, 02:10:55 pm »

It’s not really monitored per se. You get given warnings for misbehaviour which is utterly unacceptable. Frankly you should be ashamed of yourself and I’m surprised you can walk in here with your head held high... I’m joking, I have no idea what the warning was for. You should have received a message from whoever gave you the warning saying what is was.

If your warning level goes above 70% you can’t post. It reduces by 1% a day until it’s gone.

Offline dai_bonehead

• Kopite
« Reply #3 on: February 2, 2020, 05:32:15 pm »
It’s not really monitored per se. You get given warnings for misbehaviour which is utterly unacceptable. Frankly you should be ashamed of yourself and I’m surprised you can walk in here with your head held high... I’m joking, I have no idea what the warning was for. You should have received a message from whoever gave you the warning saying what is was.

If your warning level goes above 70% you can’t post. It reduces by 1% a day until it’s gone.

Haha.

Cheers. I’m generally a fair and reasonable person -apart from the obvious brass neck and being Welsh- so no worries. Thanks for the explanation.
« Last Edit: February 2, 2020, 10:33:37 pm by dai_bonehead »

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #4 on: February 2, 2020, 09:16:50 pm »
Chopper.   

Word.

This is a gauge and warning to let people know how close they are getting to making sense. You get to to 80% and thats like defcon 5 for fucking off. You've been warned.

I run this as I myself, have never reached greater than 0.001%. So buck up, or fuck off.

Ye ma
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline dai_bonehead

• Kopite
« Reply #5 on: February 2, 2020, 10:35:34 pm »
 ;D

Offline Capon Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #6 on: February 2, 2020, 11:06:00 pm »

1 point per month mate,so if you got 5 ,thats 5 months.or if you get 50 that's 4 years and 2 months. But, if you log in and log out the same amount of times for the days you are watched  it automatically deletes the warning. But if you go over or under by one, it doesn't work and you'll have to start again.

So, in your case, thats 3 years and 8 months. Unless youre being Platinum Watched,which is double

MAM!!! OUR BARRYS WEARING ME UNDIES AGAIN!! TELL HIM WILL YE!!

https://thedeadradiobroadcast.bandcamp.com/releases
https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #7 on: February 2, 2020, 11:11:58 pm »
:lmao
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: February 2, 2020, 11:12:33 pm »
 ;D

Capon has confused himself with that post i bet.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #9 on: February 3, 2020, 08:24:16 am »
You can also hide the warning from the mods if you smother your device in Bonjela. Just make sure you do all your devices you log on here with or they’ll be able to track you.

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: February 3, 2020, 10:50:27 am »
 . . . . While standing in a Greggs doorway      :)

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #11 on: February 3, 2020, 11:59:47 am »

Before or after Barney has been to move his fridge?

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
« Reply #12 on: February 4, 2020, 08:36:20 pm »
1 point per month mate,so if you got 5 ,thats 5 months.or if you get 50 that's 4 years and 2 months. But, if you log in and log out the same amount of times for the days you are watched  it automatically deletes the warning. But if you go over or under by one, it doesn't work and you'll have to start again.

So, in your case, thats 3 years and 8 months. Unless youre being Platinum Watched,which is double

Better looking than Samie.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #13 on: February 5, 2020, 04:26:01 pm »
If you punch a horse, the warning drops to zero.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #14 on: February 6, 2020, 12:22:01 am »
If you punch a horse, the warning drops to zero.

If I go and punch a few does mine go in negative just in case?

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #15 on: February 6, 2020, 01:27:28 am »
If I go and punch a few does mine go in negative just in case?

Yours only drops upon punching estate agents...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: February 6, 2020, 10:42:52 am »
Yours only drops upon punching estate agents...
If he punches and estate agent being ridden ragged by a stallion then I'll make him a mod.

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #17 on: February 6, 2020, 06:59:31 pm »
Haha.

Cheers. I’m generally a fair and reasonable person -apart from the obvious brass neck and being Welsh- so no worries. Thanks for the explanation.

The best way to reset your warning level is to ask to change your username in the username change thread.

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=325769.840

Let me know how you get on.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #18 on: February 6, 2020, 08:53:04 pm »
The best way to reset your warning level is to ask to change your username in the username change thread.

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=325769.840

Let me know how you get on.

:D

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
Moderator Watch List
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2020, 01:09:12 pm »
Hey all,

Can I get an explanation for why I was banned from posting for a couple of days? The reason given says "Corona Virus Post" but I'm struggling to see anything wrong with what I said.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
Re: Moderator Watch List
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2020, 01:12:18 pm »
If the coronavirus affects the league we'll deal with it then.

If you bring it up in here you'll get a few days off...

Offline S

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2020, 01:20:41 pm »

Got it, that's fair enough.

I doubt many users read every single post though, so it can be easy to miss these things. Couldn't have I just been told to delete the post?

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2020, 01:29:19 pm »
Got it, that's fair enough.

I doubt many users read every single post though, so it can be easy to miss these things. Couldn't have I just been told to delete the post?

There were numerous threats in the topic. We have been deleting them, and I think you were the unfortunate straw that broke the camels back...

Offline S

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2020, 01:41:24 pm »
There were numerous threats in the topic. We have been deleting them, and I think you were the unfortunate straw that broke the camels back...
That's fair. Figured it might have been something like that.

Hypothetical question. You know that notification you get when you revive a thread after 365 days or so? Could that be applied to warnings such as this? So the little box would appear above the reply section saying something like, "Do not post about X, Y or Z".

(Demanding new forum additions on a 59% watch level, I'm an absolute anarchist)

Offline Caligula?

• Relentlessly negative about fucking everything. A smile would crack your face.....the most boring poster on the site
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2020, 06:24:14 pm »

May I just correct you and confirm that a warning level above 60% means that you can't post, not 70%. Don't ask me how I know.  ;D

Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2020, 12:27:48 pm »
Your all too soft these days,back in the day we just banned every fucker...

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2020, 01:18:19 pm »
Your all too soft these days,back in the day we just banned every fucker...
I checked the log - there was never a user called "every fucker" - so you're wrong  :wanker :nirnir

Offline afc tukrish

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2020, 01:20:54 pm »
I checked the log - there was never a user called "every fucker" - so you're wrong  :wanker :nirnir

Illuminati bans, only the select mods participated... :D

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Warning
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2021, 02:21:48 pm »
Got +25, I assume for the transfer thread but can someone explain what exactly I did wrong as didn’t get a PM? I’ve literally made 4 posts this morning in there and can’t see what it is I said wrong but if it can be pointed out so I can avoid this I’d appreciate it.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Re: Warning
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2021, 03:06:33 pm »
It should go to VAR.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2021, 03:15:03 pm »
It should go to VAR.

That’s me fucked then  ;D

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2021, 03:16:30 pm »
Maybe because you stink?

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2021, 03:18:51 pm »
Maybe because you stink?

PERSONAL ATTACK

BAN THE MOLE.

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2021, 02:04:18 pm »
I gave you a warning Craig, and said why in the transfer thread. You and Naby and Al and a few others need to do some COVID tests, quarantine, get together in a bubble, hire a nice condo, get some nice candles, some Isaac Hayes and Barry White on the stereo, and do some torrid make up intercourse. You weren't the only one who got warning bumps either - we had about four threads concurrently unreadable at that point. People are sick fed up of their fellow posters and keep commenting about it, which only ruins more threads.

So apologies - but that's the only way short of muting and banning to sort that kind of thing out - thread domination is the line item on the posting guidelines - locking the threads doesn't seem to work.

You got it lighter than a few others btw. So, you know, you're welcome.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 02:06:17 pm by royhendo »
"Word of the day is 'philodox' (17th century): one who is in love with their own opinion, and who consequently believes that everyone else should share it."  @susie_dent on twitter - https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1419683653844668422

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2021, 02:29:11 pm »
I’d kind of hope I got it lighter, I’d made 4 posts before you closed it and gave me the warning. There were pages upon pages of it from some of the others you mention (well, one of them and it isn’t Al). This was before the only other current thread there is back and forth involving me (in GC with Al), so it was just those 4 posts that seemed to do it.

Bit harsh to be honest, but there we go. It’s only 25 and not a muting so not the end of the world. Strangely it was also 3 years to the day since my last penalty points!

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2021, 02:49:08 pm »
So what you're saying is Roy gave you a present and you bit his hand off? You ungrateful dickwad.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2021, 02:50:32 pm »
So what you're saying is Roy gave you a present and you bit his hand off? You ungrateful dickwad.

I’ll regift it to you if you want? Slightly used with 4 points missing but still in good working order.