Author Topic: Adverts you hate  (Read 195363 times)

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
Re: Adverts you hate
« Reply #2200 on: April 2, 2024, 06:16:35 pm »
It's something like x% of people aren't comfortable pooing at work. Who are these fools?

We all know the rhyme: Boss makes a dollar, I make a dime, that's why I dump on company time.
I’m sure they didn’t include the stats and the “Get Comfortable” on screen the first time I watched. So perhaps they’ve realised how bizarre it looked and added it in.

Still horrendous
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Adverts you hate
« Reply #2201 on: April 2, 2024, 07:59:41 pm »
I’m sure they didn’t include the stats and the “Get Comfortable” on screen the first time I watched. So perhaps they’ve realised how bizarre it looked and added it in.

Still horrendous

With out childish humour, me and the missus actually like the advert. She'd never poo at work/in a restaurant etc as she's terrified she'll stink the place out and would get dead embarrassed. I always do a dump on works time, even WFH I won't go until after 9am.

Also, if you drive trucks at all, you cannot be picky on where you shit, some of the RDC bogs are not the nicest and the general public are fucking dirty c*nts, motorway service station bogs are horrible.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA