The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

LC: Norwich 0 v 3 Liverpool 4’ 79’ Minamino 50’ Origi

<< < (3/110) > >>

Sangria:

--- Quote from: Dougle on September 19, 2021, 12:19:35 pm ---Liverpool’s run, in the era of The Milk Cup was formidable. Between 1980 and 1984 Liverpool played 42 matches in this competition, losing just one leg of a double header along the way.

--- End quote ---

Does anyone know the reasoning behind the multi-leg format in some rounds of the League Cup?

Fiasco:
I'd give starts to Kelleher, Neco, Gomez, Konate, Tsimikas, Keita, Jones, Taki and Origi. A lot of changes I know but Norwich aren't very good and those players should still have enough to get the job done and they all need minutes because they'll all be needed at some point.

4pool:
Fwiw..

VAR is only used in the semi finals and final.

stockdam:
Thanks for the OP Dougle.

I like the look of your team but I would play 11 players and not 10…….I think that would be taking the piss.

I’d add Milner, Henderson or Thiago as a defensive midfielder and go with the others that you suggested.

Hazell:
Terrific OP Dougle!

Definitely a free hit as I'm sure most aren't that bothered but would it'd be great if our B Team/youngsters can go all the way in the Cup. I suspect most will be rested but Klopp has thrown a curve ball or two in the past (starting Salah against Arsenal for example) but I'm hoping this time he definitely wouldn't play any of our regulars.

Excited to watch us without worrying too much about the result.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version