The Liverpool FC Forum > Former LFC Players

Luis Suarez

<< < (950/976) > >>

slotmachine:

--- Quote from: Raaphael on November  5, 2021, 05:29:27 pm ---Haven`t read the whole thread, but for those using the logic that Suarez acted badly "against us" and therefore booing him and now saying he`s a c*nt, I`m very disappointed in that and can`t indentify with fans like that.

I love Suarez. Probably the best player I`ve seen in a red shirt. That he celebrates against us, and act like he acts? Wouldn`t want it any other way. Would be disappointed if he didn`t. That`s how he`s always been and I love him for it.

That some Liverpool fans suddenly have turned on him? What`s wrong with you? Suarez is and has always been awesome.   

--- End quote ---

+1

The booing was embarrassing. The lack of conviction in the booing it was evident to me that the majority of the people who were booing realised it was small time and it seemed to fizzle out very quickly. I loved them shots of Suarez with Kenny after the game.

Alf:
Loved Suarez when he was here, not really got an issue with him celebrating at the Nou Camp when he scored against us. Wasn’t thrilled at him rolling around the floor at Anfield the following week. Football fans have double standards, myself included. I ignored him on Wednesday night as I neither wanted to roll out the red carpet for him or fuel his fire.

Simplexity:
Seems he might be going to Villa.

exiledintheUSA:

--- Quote from: Simplexity on January 18, 2022, 09:38:37 pm ---Seems he might be going to Villa.

--- End quote ---

Please let him score the winner against Everton. :D

Persephone:

--- Quote from: Simplexity on January 18, 2022, 09:38:37 pm ---Seems he might be going to Villa.

--- End quote ---
At this rate Stevie is going to strap on his boots again, and called it the 2014 Revival tour.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version