The Liverpool FC Forum > Match Day Commentary

Liverpool vs Blackburn

<< < (35/35)

Hinesy:
Many thanks guys. Great commentary and a big relief all round.

Mad Men:
FINAL WHISTLE! Liverpool win. Our second win of the season.....

We move up the table...first win since late August.

Stats:

Shots at goal (on target) Liverpool 20 (8) Blackburn 6 (1)
Possession Liverpool 58% Blackburn 52%
Corner Kicks Liverpool 15 Blackburn 4

Our best game thus far this season. Best news is we are off the 2nd from bottom spot.

And Torres scores the winner!

Mad Men:

--- Quote from: hinesy on October 24, 2010, 04:54:11 pm ---Many thanks guys. Great commentary and a big relief all round.

--- End quote ---

Relief all around. Let the celebrations begin...3 points!

Chakan:
FT Analysis

We played like a different team today. Was it because we had passion and fire to win? Was it because blackburn let us? I think for me it was a combination of both. We wanted this game from the off. No more first half sitting back and doing nothing and letting team dominate us. We came out of the blocks firing. Blackburn though did let us do that, 10 men behind the ball and we dictated the play.

Hopefully it's the start of a run of games. This doesn't change my mind about Roy. I still don't think he is the man for the job. I still want someone else. But he has bought himself some breathing room.
Here's hoping teams don't figure out they need to pressure us.

A great win at home infront of the new owners.... maybe they need to be there all the time. Lucky charms and all that. Hell whatever works.

Chakan:
So good news a good win at home to kick off the new NESV era the bad news we are still in the relegation zone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version