The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

Some quality/important posts you may have missed

<< < (3/183) > >>

Uhoh AureliOs:

--- Quote from: KOTP on January 21, 2009, 10:48:48 am ---some good posts but surely the thread title should be changed to good posts that tow the line in making sure nothing bad is said about the team or club as if it did theni wouldnt put them here

--- End quote ---

Nope. It's just they seem to have a decent arguement and point, that is well thought out and put articulately. A far cry from "Sack Rafa" or "Rafas done a Ged" which are based on madness and kneejerk reactions.

I scroll through a lot of the dross on here, but I look out for the names of a few of the well-known posters on this board. Why? Because they see the bigger picture.

Back on topic - most of the "Re: Level 3 football - the final step in Rafa's plan, part 3" thread should be quoted in here. There's some real football know-how in there.

Here's a link: http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=225239.msg4601100#msg4601100

NotBeenInAigburthSince2008:

--- Quote from: KOTP on January 21, 2009, 10:48:48 am ---some good posts but surely the thread title should be changed to good posts that tow the line in making sure nothing bad is said about the team or club as if it did theni wouldnt put them here

--- End quote ---

I'd say the posts are very analytical and well thought out. To say that they don't say anything bad about the team or club suggests you didn't read them properly

No666:
Thank you for highlighting those posts. I'd read them in the original threads and they were balm - a relief from all over-emotional twats with the IQ of a paper cup.

the jesus:

--- End quote ---

Your free to post anything in here, find something as coherent as the posts Royhendo posted that you like and post it.

Missed both the ShanklyBoy posts which were interesting so cheers for this. Decent idea.

gb096:
There are some real tossers on here...sack Rafa...my god these people have no idea about football and I just get the ideas drinking down the pub. Who would replace him?? There is not one manager out there that i would have in his place, he loves LFC and has managed to guide us to joint top in the league. Even though there endless crap going on behind him and also has a team booed for going top. If I was him I would have walked and said stuff you lot, you do not know how hard it is managing this club.!!

Support the manager as I beleive that he is giving his all and still beleives that he can win the Prem......and pull your heads out of your arses at the same time....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version