The Liverpool FC Forum > Anfield Stadium

Getting a pic with the trophies...?

<< < (2/2)

stoz:
To see the PL trophy, you have to book it alongside something else. The cheapest is the Museum and PL trophy Exhibition, which is £10.

I don't think there's any discount available for that, however members and ST's can get 30% of a Stadium tour, museum and PL trophy viewing using the below code, so you may aswell do that as it works out at £14 each.

Code: MEMB30STADIUM

https://stadiumtours.liverpoolfc.com/

Queue for the trophy isn't very long. 15 minutes or so yesterday.

The guys will take your picture for you with your own mobile, or you can pay additional for a professional photo, and get a background added to it.

Alf:
Been to see the trophy today, I’m made up. The Museum was great too, didn’t think much of the stadium tour but have done that a couple of times before.

Fabulous_aurelio:

--- Quote from: Alf on September 24, 2020, 06:03:16 pm ---Been to see the trophy today, I’m made up. The Museum was great too, didn’t think much of the stadium tour but have done that a couple of times before.

--- End quote ---
I was there too today!

Really enjoyed the muesuem. Loved all the stuff they had in there from the recent trophy wins. Didn't expect all that so soon.

jaygraham:
You can now get your photo taken with all four trophies we have won under  Jürgen Klopp over the last 2 seasons.

The Club World Cup, European Cup, Premier League trophy and the Super Cup.

They are only doing this until the end of October I believe.

It’s a unique picture and well worth it. The set up is the same as Stoz mentioned above.

Champions of England, Europe and the World.  :champ

thaddeus:
I took my two sons on the stadium tour on Saturday and it was excellent.  It was a bit lost on the youngest (5) but he's never been to a proper stadium so just the vastness of Anfield was something!

I went on a tour once before - probably 25 years ago - and it's improved no end since then.  It certainly helps that we're in a feast period for trophies.

The only negative was when the guide walked us around the area commemorating the various managers right back to Shankly and there was no section for Roy Hodgson  ;) (it also overlook the Souness, Evans and Rodgers reigns)

Can also confirm that they are still doing photos with the trophies.  Masks had to be worn on the tour itself but the guide was pretty relaxed about people taking them off briefly for photos.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version