The Liverpool FC Forum > Media and Arts

Dave's TV Snobbery Topic with added Low Brow Self Indulgences

<< < (3191/3224) > >>

stockdam:

--- Quote from: bradders1011 on March 26, 2024, 02:57:45 pm ---Anybody watched Chicken Nugget on Netflix? Looks insane.

--- End quote ---

“ Off the bat, we can already tell that Chicken Nugget will be a polarising show that some will label as stupid, while others hail it as ingenious. Honestly, both sides are correct, and therein lies its goofy charm. It’s also important to caution that writer-director Lee Byeong-heon’s sense of humour can be an acquired taste. But if you like your comedy loud and leftfield (à la I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson), there isn’t a show in 2024 that’s funnier than this.”

So you are either going to love it or hate it.

Buck Pete:
Me and the Missus went on a C5 corny drama fest last week and watched 4 of the buggers on catch-up

Was good fun and they were all surprisingly kind of ok.  I'd even go so far as to say 'Coma' was pretty good. 

Coma
Cold Call
Love Rat
Too Good to be true.

meady1981:
Manhunt has been pretty watchable so far

SvenJohansen:
Just watched Saltburn, wow! That's messed up. Great though.

Trada:
Looking forward to This Town that starts tonight at nine really sad that the BBC are cutting another 100 hours of programming including drama to save money they are saying that's why Dr who joined up with Disney the show may have been cut.

I still think the BBC should show ads between shows they near enough do now,  but it's ads about their show coming up

https://www.youtube.com/v/aR7dCgmzal4

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version