The Liverpool FC Forum > Opinion

Shanklyboy / Ray update, tributes, funeral etc

(1/16) > >>

'justice':
Hi all

Rather than send lots of PM's I thought it would be easier to update everyone in one thread - hope that's ok. If anyone wishes to send a PM, obviously that's fine too.

I've been to see Ray's wife, Terry, today and she is happy for you to remember Ray how you see fit. It's nice to see how many people thought so much of him. If there is going to be a banner, she would like to know which game so the family can look out for it, if you can let me know that would be great.

The Echo want to do a tribute for Ray and Terry is happy to do that but would like the participation of people on the forum rather than her as she feels the people on here would be best placed to do him most Justice. I'll speak to the Echo on Monday and try and coordinate that, hopefully with your help.

There are no funeral details until after Monday, and at this stage I don't know whether Terry would like it to be open or not. I can probably upate further on that on Tuesday. I forgot to ask about donations - sorry, so will update on that asap too. 

I hope that answers most of the questions, but if anyone wants to discuss anything else feel free to PM me, for those of you who have my number you can of course phone if you prefer.

Keens:
You'll never walk alone Ray! Noone ever really dies and may you continue to live in the hearts of those who knew you and loved you....

Terry de Niro:
Cheers Wayne.
I'll be happy to help in any way I can..

'justice':
Cheers mate

SmithdownAndy:

--- Quote from: Terry De Niro on February  5, 2011, 04:37:20 pm ---Cheers Wayne.
I'll be happy to help in any way I can..

--- End quote ---
I second that Wayne and thanks for keeping us updated mate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version