The Liverpool FC Forum > Former LFC Players

Luis Alberto

(1/14) > >>

pyroparty:
Other former players get a lot of love for not much but going by his performances this may actually be one we've missed out on! To say Lazio fans are happy with him would be an understatement. And as I write this they are currently 2-1 up at Juve and he's got an assist.

Here's some opinion from a Lazio forum via dodgy translation :

"The sun of Lazio.
Of course he will not make room for Felipe when he comes back."

"I have never seen a player with his features in our Lazio. And I always dreamed of it."

"which extraordinary player, and whoever leverages it more than the title holder. :ssl
fantastic player, by sublime technique."

"It is the player I always dreamed of wearing the Lazio shirt, I hope I will never wake up"

"that enjoyment. crazy technique, foot even when it is swollen and wiggling football intelligence. never banal"

"Total Player"

"For the first time I saw it live in Verona.
That's where it came to me, after the still-fondling ball ... it's Zidane.
Today's punishment, ball in the 7th ... superb performance in the second half.
Fabulous"

"fantastic player, combines incredible technical quality with football intelligence, is the classic strong quarterback.
I believed in him but I did not imagine he was so strong, it is the surprise of the season."

"David Silva reminds me of the way he plays."

"Stunning transformation, and megagalactic player.
I do not have to compare with players of the past. He is really unique.
I just say that JSV was the strongest midfielder in the world of his generation, but he was not without defects, primarily a break in performance over 90 minutes.
That said, if LA will confirm these levels in the decisive games, we'll talk about it again.
For now I enjoy it, I enjoy it and I enjoy it: and the most classic and elegant player of the A series. The trio that makes up with LL and SMS is really a wonder."

"Sublime."

"A mix between Xavi, Xavi Alonso, Iniesta and David Silva."

"Luis Alberto at this time is playing in a phenomenal way. Really like few seen in Lazio. But there is no need to look for comparisons. Meanwhile we hope to continue this way, the premise is because even against Naples, in the first half especially in that tactical game, he showed his class."

"Player other than Veron in my opinion.

Juan Sebastian (who, in my opinion, is one of the strongest midfielders in our history) gave a great deal of gaming, LA's verticals and plays in the tight and is very, very close to the great midfielders of recent times. They certainly share the majesty they treat the balloon."

"FENOMENISSIMO

What a player!"

"Great player, beyond the technique, a monstrous football intelligence. Review the slowness of the "passes" in the episodes of goals and no price"

http://www.lazio.net/forum/lazio-talk/luis-alberto-romero-alconchel-(topic-ufficiale)/1100/?PHPSESSID=1f68dd2cf45926a5f528e22cf7bfa75c

Gonna try and catch a few more of their games. Saw them hammer a hapless Milan but not much else this season.

[new username under construction]:
Always seemed like a great young player to me, I'm guessing in the end it was either the pace of the game or lifestyle that he never quite adjusted to. Shame really

pink-radebe:
Really liked him from the glimpses we saw when he was here. Good to see him doing so well.

elbow:
Yeah, he looked a disciplined tactical player when he came on against Utd early in the 2013-2014 season. Also, got a great assist when we smashed 5-0 as well.

Didn't he have a few off the field issues as well?

Redsnappa:

--- Quote from: elbow on October 18, 2017, 01:41:55 am ---Yeah, he looked a disciplined tactical player when he came on against Utd early in the 2013-2014 season. Also, got a great assist when we smashed 5-0 as well.

Didn't he have a few off the field issues as well?

--- End quote ---

Got a 12 month Drink Driving ban in 2014.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version