Author Topic: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *  (Read 2852571 times)

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World
« Reply #17680 on: October 29, 2021, 02:24:11 am »
I little bit on Mo from Ben Foster. Short vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6jptjEaE0k
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #17681 on: October 29, 2021, 06:38:05 am »
"Word of the day is 'philodox' (17th century): one who is in love with their own opinion, and who consequently believes that everyone else should share it."  @susie_dent on twitter - https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1419683653844668422

Offline Dr Stu-Pid

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #17682 on: October 29, 2021, 09:21:55 am »
Apologies if this was posted already - it’s good. https://statsbomb.com/2021/09/mohamed-salah-what-makes-a-premier-league-centurion/

Thanks for posting that, interesting article.

Not sure about this though:

Salah lit it up in his first campaign on Merseyside, hitting the ground at a record-breaking pace and providing an instant return on the investment with a 32G+9A debut season

Salah’s first season was his best. His other seasons – which “only” returned 19G+8A, 16G+9A, and 16G+5A – were hardly bad Premier League campaigns either.

His 4 seasons to date have been;  32G+10A, 22G+8A, 19G+10A, and 22G+5A (based on data from the PL website).

I assume that they are quoting non-penalty goals here rather than actual goals?  If they are then they should really make that clearer, and given that most of the players that make up the top scorer lists also take penalties then those numbers are still elite rather than simply being ‘hardly bad’.  For example his 16 non-penalty goals were good enough for 3rd in the PL last season.

Plus, I don’t see any good reason to ignore penalties from goal scoring stats.  Penalty goals count the same as non-penalty goals, and having an elite penalty taker is a massive plus point for a team.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #17683 on: October 29, 2021, 10:16:44 am »

Salah lit it up in his first campaign on Merseyside, hitting the ground at a record-breaking pace and providing an instant return on the investment with a 32G+9A debut season

Salah’s first season was his best. His other seasons – which “only” returned 19G+8A, 16G+9A, and 16G+5A – were hardly bad Premier League campaigns either.

His 4 seasons to date have been;  32G+10A, 22G+8A, 19G+10A, and 22G+5A (based on data from the PL website).

I assume that they are quoting non-penalty goals here rather than actual goals?  If they are then they should really make that clearer, and given that most of the players that make up the top scorer lists also take penalties then those numbers are still elite rather than simply being ‘hardly bad’.  For example his 16 non-penalty goals were good enough for 3rd in the PL last season.

Plus, I don’t see any good reason to ignore penalties from goal scoring stats.  Penalty goals count the same as non-penalty goals, and having an elite penalty taker is a massive plus point for a team.
They’re talking about XG

He out performs XG
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Dr Stu-Pid

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #17684 on: October 29, 2021, 11:03:10 am »
They’re talking about XG

He out performs XG

I don't think so, at least not in what I quoted.  They said his first season stats were 32G+9A.  He did score 32 goals and 0 penalties, but his XG was only 25, so I definitely think that they are quoting non-penalty goals.  But nowhere in the article do they actually state that, which is confusing in an article about how he scored his 100 PL goals, not 100 PL non-penalty goals.

Online CowboyKangaroo

• aka WayneSkippy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17685 on: October 29, 2021, 11:05:08 am »

Generally stats people don't count penalties because the difficult thing is winning them, not taking them. The skill of converting penalties a high percentage of the time is also pretty common in top flight football. If Salah hadn't taken those penalties and they'd gone to the next best taker in the team instead the number of goals scored would hardly change.

Statsbomb are just trying to measure the performance of the player using analytics. If Klopp (for whatever reason) chose another player to take all those penalties it wouldn't mean Salah is any worse as a player so its not worth including in the analysis of how good he is as a forward.

Or to put it another way - say we signed CB Bob who happens to be the world's best penalty taker. Never missed one in his life, even in training. So he went on penalties and Salah didn't take any - from a stats point of view Salah's performance hasn't diminished at all, even though the total goals scored would be lower. It just doesn't tell you what they are trying to measure so its excluded. I agree that people should be clear when they mean NPGs though.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2021, 11:07:47 am by CowboyKangaroo »
shut up clown. Naby Keita can buy your life and throw it away.

Offline gorgepir

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17686 on: October 29, 2021, 11:31:22 am »
Was Salah in training? Was wondering with Ballon D'Or tonight.

Edit: Sorry the ceremony is Nov 29, so next month not tonight.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2021, 12:02:42 pm by gorgepir »

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #17687 on: October 29, 2021, 11:32:41 am »
Was Salah in training? Was wondering with Ballon D'Or tonight.

He was yesterday, no pics from today yet I don't think.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Dr Stu-Pid

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #17688 on: October 29, 2021, 11:50:06 am »
Generally stats people don't count penalties because the difficult thing is winning them, not taking them. The skill of converting penalties a high percentage of the time is also pretty common in top flight football. If Salah hadn't taken those penalties and they'd gone to the next best taker in the team instead the number of goals scored would hardly change.

Statsbomb are just trying to measure the performance of the player using analytics. If Klopp (for whatever reason) chose another player to take all those penalties it wouldn't mean Salah is any worse as a player so its not worth including in the analysis of how good he is as a forward.

Or to put it another way - say we signed CB Bob who happens to be the world's best penalty taker. Never missed one in his life, even in training. So he went on penalties and Salah didn't take any - from a stats point of view Salah's performance hasn't diminished at all, even though the total goals scored would be lower. It just doesn't tell you what they are trying to measure so its excluded. I agree that people should be clear when they mean NPGs though.

I don't disagree at all that analysing non-penalty goals is a 'cleaner' way of comparing player performance, but in an article about scoring 100 PL goals then they should really make it clear that they are only going to talk about his 86 NPG moving forward, or even better use 19NPG+8A rather than 19G+8A.

In fact, it's worse than that!  I've only just realised that he actually scored 1 penalty in his first season, but they still described that season as 32G+9A when by the logic they use below it should have been 31G+9A.  So they are mixing their terminology within the same article.

In this analysis it would also have been good for them to have mentioned the number of penalties to show a complete picture, and also talk about his penalty success rate.  Scoring penalties is in theory easy, but ask Man City if that is always the case...  I'm glad that we have Salah on the pitch to take penalties and it is a skillset that not all players have.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17689 on: October 30, 2021, 01:49:40 am »
Pens should never be included when assigning Golden Boot awards or other "best striker" tags.

In a silly example, a goalie could take all of a teams' pens, score 100% of them and end up with the Golden Boot - which is supposed to recognize the best striker, not the best "beater of static goalies from 12 yards".

Offline Historical Fool

• A fool in the present too. The ban on drivel from 666 has led to a remarkable increase in forum quality. Currently being spectacularly wooshed. Seemingly by, well, just about everything.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FSG EOTM June ‘23
    • Fenway Sports Group
« Reply #17690 on: October 30, 2021, 05:26:44 am »
But it is the reality. He's not going to stay unless we give him the figures he wants. I wish he'd be happy with the already obscene amounts he's already getting paid but if he was he would have signed already

Nah the power is with the club and FSG. He is very very limited in where he can go and who can afford him, and I’m sure he knows that the club holds all the cards here.
You're all too fucking serious, the lot of you. Relax, we don't really matter.

Oh, and we should have an in's and out's topic, stickied.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #17691 on: October 30, 2021, 05:41:43 am »
I don't disagree at all that analysing non-penalty goals is a 'cleaner' way of comparing player performance, but in an article about scoring 100 PL goals then they should really make it clear that they are only going to talk about his 86 NPG moving forward, or even better use 19NPG+8A rather than 19G+8A.

In fact, it's worse than that!  I've only just realised that he actually scored 1 penalty in his first season, but they still described that season as 32G+9A when by the logic they use below it should have been 31G+9A.  So they are mixing their terminology within the same article.

In this analysis it would also have been good for them to have mentioned the number of penalties to show a complete picture, and also talk about his penalty success rate.  Scoring penalties is in theory easy, but ask Man City if that is always the case...  I'm glad that we have Salah on the pitch to take penalties and it is a skillset that not all players have.
It would probably make the stat more useful in general to keep penalty goals out but add them back if there's an assist leading to a penalty.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #17692 on: October 30, 2021, 08:36:25 am »
Pens should never be included when assigning Golden Boot awards or other "best striker" tags.

In a silly example, a goalie could take all of a teams' pens, score 100% of them and end up with the Golden Boot - which is supposed to recognize the best striker, not the best "beater of static goalies from 12 yards".

If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline drmick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17693 on: October 30, 2021, 09:37:36 am »
Nah the power is with the club and FSG. He is very very limited in where he can go and who can afford him, and I’m sure he knows that the club holds all the cards here.

If by limited you mean the number of clubs, then you are correct.

But this does not mean that his chances of a better deal elsewhere are limited. In fact it is an absolute certainty that PSG, Man City and Newcastle will offer him what he wants.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17694 on: October 30, 2021, 09:56:00 am »
If by limited you mean the number of clubs, then you are correct.

But this does not mean that his chances of a better deal elsewhere are limited. In fact it is an absolute certainty that PSG, Man City and Newcastle will offer him what he wants.

Are they better places for him to be though? Gini hates it at PSG due to the SA mafia, City is not a step up from us and they have no supporters and Newcastle are not going to be competing for trophies for 4 years so are a no no for someone of his quality. There is one club on the planet that is the right place for him and he is already there.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online Knight

• No one understands football like me.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17695 on: October 30, 2021, 10:06:16 am »
Can Madrid afford Mbappe’s wages and Salah’s wages + fee? Wouldn’t have thought so. It’s effectively just PSG and going there is pointless in football terms. He’ll still have time to make a killing at 34/35 in wages at somewhere with more money than sense. This is definitely the contract to take a bit less and maximise his personal award/trophy winning potential. Oh and ironically the more reasonable with his demands he is the more he maximises that potential because every £ not spent on him can go on his teammates. Unlike the oil clubs we don’t have bottomless pockets.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17696 on: October 30, 2021, 10:10:26 am »
Are they better places for him to be though? Gini hates it at PSG due to the SA mafia, City is not a step up from us and they have no supporters and Newcastle are not going to be competing for trophies for 4 years so are a no no for someone of his quality. There is one club on the planet that is the right place for him and he is already there.

While all that’s correct it depends what the primary driver is though.  Biggest and probably last such deal for him now and can understand him wanting the best commercial outcome now.  Let’s not forget this deal would likely take him beyond Klopp’s tenure (another incoming bridge to be crossed for the club).

The value and dosh sloshing about football now is obscene of course.  But it is what it is in that respect and that is the market and environment in which footballers now live.

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17697 on: October 30, 2021, 10:14:32 am »
If he'd been playing for Brighton for about 40k a week maybe, but I reckon I could survive on what he's been earning here. 400k a week at a club you might not be happy at, or about 200 odd here where he obviously is. Comes a point when money really doesn't compensate for other stuff.

Offline pathetic

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17698 on: October 30, 2021, 10:15:42 am »
Let's keep our best player for once. Selling him would be heart breaking. Losing him on a free would be a total disaster.

Offline PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17699 on: October 30, 2021, 10:15:56 am »
Can Madrid afford Mbappe’s wages and Salah’s wages + fee? Wouldn’t have thought so. It’s effectively just PSG and going there is pointless in football terms. He’ll still have time to make a killing at 34/35 in wages at somewhere with more money than sense. This is definitely the contract to take a bit less and maximise his personal award/trophy winning potential. Oh and ironically the more reasonable with his demands he is the more he maximises that potential because every £ not spent on him can go on his teammates. Unlike the oil clubs we don’t have bottomless pockets.

He has to factor in he's got to play Everton at least twice a season and the likes of Paul Pogba
(actually Everton might not be such a risk with Rafa there, but a career ending injury is never off the cards)
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17700 on: October 30, 2021, 10:46:07 am »
While all that’s correct it depends what the primary driver is though.  Biggest and probably last such deal for him now and can understand him wanting the best commercial outcome now.  Let’s not forget this deal would likely take him beyond Klopp’s tenure (another incoming bridge to be crossed for the club).

The value and dosh sloshing about football now is obscene of course.  But it is what it is in that respect and that is the market and environment in which footballers now live.

What's he got in the bank, £50, £60 million? How much money does he need? He's never going to spend what he already has, never mind adding another £15 to £20 million to it.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #17701 on: October 30, 2021, 10:56:03 am »
What's he got in the bank, £50, £60 million? How much money does he need? He's never going to spend what he already has, never mind adding another £15 to £20 million to it.

African players have a different ethic though, it's not just about money for himself. Both he and Sadio have used their wealth to build schools and hospitals in their homeland, so thinking about it just being for him is misguided. I don't doubt he will use some of it to make his own family comfortable but it will also be used for outside ventures too. He has used his wealth to help less well off people both in his homeland and here. I know thinking about it in isolation and the madness of footballing financial numbers borders on the obscene for normal people such as ourselves. But I think African players who come from poorer countries tend to share their wealth a bit more readily, to help those less well off.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17702 on: October 30, 2021, 11:12:53 am »
African players have a different ethic though, it's not just about money for himself. Both he and Sadio have used their wealth to build schools and hospitals in their homeland, so thinking about it just being for him is misguided. I don't doubt he will use some of it to make his own family comfortable but it will also be used for outside ventures too. He has used his wealth to help less well off people both in his homeland and here. I know thinking about it in isolation and the madness of footballing financial numbers borders on the obscene for normal people such as ourselves. But I think African players who come from poorer countries tend to share their wealth a bit more readily, to help those less well off.

But no one who is rich pays cash for anything so surely his accountants make the money work so that it never actually costs them anything personally?

Offline gray19lfc

• Would like a McFly hairstyle
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm, there's a golden sky ★★★★★★
« Reply #17703 on: October 30, 2021, 01:18:40 pm »
Official Chinese LFC Twitter poster about his contract extension before deleting the post

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #17704 on: October 30, 2021, 01:24:13 pm »
Official Chinese LFC Twitter poster about his contract extension before deleting the post
If real of course……
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17705 on: October 30, 2021, 01:29:34 pm »
I don’t talk Chinese what’s it saying?

Online JasonF

• Frenkie says "Ilaix, don't do it"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Funny T-Shirts
« Reply #17706 on: October 30, 2021, 01:34:24 pm »
Probably fake but here's the translation

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17707 on: October 30, 2021, 01:35:37 pm »
Probably fake but here's the translation

Thanks Jason, let’s hope they are right.  ;D

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17708 on: October 30, 2021, 01:48:12 pm »
Sign it on the pitch before KO?

Offline number 168

• Bootle - Aigburth Vale. Mon-Sat evenings, Sundays & Bank Holidays only. Arl fart clearly past his sell-his-season-ticket-by-date.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17709 on: October 30, 2021, 02:00:16 pm »
Sign it on the pitch before KO?

United did that with Bryan Robson. Pretty embarrassing at the time although they were crap and needed the publicity.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17710 on: October 30, 2021, 02:04:19 pm »
United did that with Bryan Robson. Pretty embarrassing at the time although they were crap and needed the publicity.

I well remember that, talk about embarrassing ;D In this social media driven times, it's just the kind of shite I expect to see nowadays.

For our younger viewers

Offline Wild Romany Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17711 on: October 30, 2021, 02:36:24 pm »
I well remember that, talk about embarrassing ;D In this social media driven times, it's just the kind of shite I expect to see nowadays.

For our younger viewers

Never knew this. And why is Nick Faldo overseeing the contract signing?

Online Agent99

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17712 on: October 30, 2021, 02:53:59 pm »

For our younger viewers

I really wish players losing their hair would stop shaving their heads or getting transplants and just go for the classic comb-over. It needs to make a comeback. Ron looks tremendous.

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
« Reply #17713 on: October 30, 2021, 02:57:17 pm »
Big game for the small fella today. After Divock's midweek cup game artistry in the box, nothing less than a two footed scorpion or perhaps a rabona from the half way line will impress me today.
Incidentally, the solution to the wages dilemma is an undisclosed re-signing bonus. Give him a golden handcuffs sum now, agent gets his fee, wage structure appears to remain intact, and his bonus only shows up in the future when the audit is published.
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Offline bornandbRED

• ... an ESL super fan. aka physioSTALKER
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17714 on: October 31, 2021, 02:44:03 am »
Did he get a kick in the second half? Genuinely reckon he had less than ten touches. The midfield gave him absolutely fuck all for 45 mins.

Online the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #17715 on: October 31, 2021, 10:49:02 pm »
One thing that I found very unfamiliar yesterday was Mo swinging in cross after cross.
Since when does he play as a traditional winger? Maybe it's just me, but he wasn't in and around the box as much as we're used to and sometimes stayed out wide, carried the ball a good few yards before swinging in a cross, which is not typical Mo. Those crosses didn't seem the sort of quality I've come to expect from he fullbacks either.
Fatigue perhaps? He's been on another level for a while now.
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline Tony19:6

• Begets John 3:16
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born and Bred
« Reply #17716 on: October 31, 2021, 11:04:56 pm »
Did he get a kick in the second half? Genuinely reckon he had less than ten touches. The midfield gave him absolutely fuck all for 45 mins.

Wasn't his goal chalked off for offside 2nd half?
A Great man once said...
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass.
It is terribly simple."

http://twitter.com/Tony19_6

Offline PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17717 on: November 1, 2021, 10:58:54 am »
But no one who is rich pays cash for anything so surely his accountants make the money work so that it never actually costs them anything personally?

But the more money he has, the more his accountants can work their magic on.

IF he's in it for the money and for some reason PSG aren't interested. If city are paying him what he wants, do we take £180m or whatever from THEM now, or let him run down his contract?

Offline BassTunedToRed

• This X-Axis goes up to 11.
  • Kopite
    • Bass Tuned To Red
« Reply #17718 on: November 2, 2021, 02:00:01 pm »
@thehuwdavies on Twitter:

Premier League goals since 1/1/2020:
17 Foden, Jota, Mahrez
18 Bamford, Greenwood, Rashford
19 Jesus, Lacazette, Wilson
20 Sterling
21 Wood
23 Aubameyang
24 Calvert-Lewin
25 Antonio, Ings, Mané
27 Son
28 Vardy
30 Fernandes
31 Kane
42 Salah

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
« Reply #17719 on: November 2, 2021, 03:02:19 pm »
And poor old 'Arry seems to have fallen off a cliff this season.
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"