Author Topic: STH FAN UPDATE - All 'The Dog Ate My ID" in here  (Read 114764 times)

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS Vice Chair - Former Chair LFC S/Committee
Re: STH FAN UPDATE - All 'The Dog Ate My ID" in here
« Reply #720 on: August 6, 2020, 09:28:02 am »
If you struggle - report it on the report form to the Club - you'll get confirmation by email that the report has been received.

Get in the 'process' and it will ultimately be fine.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline AnthonyStabile

• Frankie Carbone... Freddy No Nose... "Naby Keita is a shithouse, pass it on."
  • Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #721 on: August 6, 2020, 10:42:29 am »
If you struggle - report it on the report form to the Club - you'll get confirmation by email that the report has been received.

Get in the 'process' and it will ultimately be fine.

Thanks Graham.

As you’ve been involved in this process mate once this has been completed what’s the script in the future if a season ticket holder dies? Will it automatically go back to the club or will they allow a family member to take it over?

Offline aedge659

• Legacy Fan
  • Through wind and rain..
« Reply #722 on: August 6, 2020, 11:05:23 am »
When you filled in the original owners details,how do you proceed to transferring it to someone else??

Ive used my mates for 20 years and hes struggling to do update so going round over weekend to see if i can do it with him.

First part i know is put season ticket number in then reset password(hes struggling with that).Once hes got into system does he confirm his details then it say transfer to another person etc??

Ive no idea what to expect and want to get it right so its transferred to me with no issues.

To be fair the original owner did all the first stage so i don't know the exact process he went through.

I know he had to speak to somebody in the ticket office, but first i heard was the email saying he was passing it over to me.

The club have already emailed me to say Fan Update Verified.

Offline FTH

• Main Stander
« Reply #723 on: August 6, 2020, 11:48:41 am »
Thanks Graham.

As you’ve been involved in this process mate once this has been completed what’s the script in the future if a season ticket holder dies? Will it automatically go back to the club or will they allow a family member to take it over?
imo, the handing down of season tickets needs to stop.

The club haven't commited to a position i don't think.

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS Vice Chair - Former Chair LFC S/Committee
« Reply #724 on: August 6, 2020, 12:38:20 pm »
Thanks Graham.

Back to the club
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline aedge659

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #725 on: August 6, 2020, 01:02:46 pm »
What's the idea with logging in to your online account? Still logging in with old password and not the new one. Will this update in time?

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #726 on: August 6, 2020, 01:45:10 pm »
What's the idea with logging in to your online account? Still logging in with old password and not the new one. Will this update in time?

Have your tried this one mate? Should have updated, changed details on using fan update password,

http://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/

My mate had a seasie transferred to him and his details are on this link but not the old link. This new link hasn’t had purchase history transferred across yet.
« Last Edit: August 6, 2020, 01:48:55 pm by Philipm20 »

Offline aedge659

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #727 on: August 6, 2020, 03:27:10 pm »
Have your tried this one mate? Should have updated, changed details on using fan update password,

http://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/

My mate had a seasie transferred to him and his details are on this link but not the old link. This new link hasn’t had purchase history transferred across yet.

I hadn't no, i was on the old ticket login. Thanks for that, let's me login in but still showing original owners details at the minute and no purchase history like your mates.

I'll keep an eye on it.

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #728 on: August 6, 2020, 03:36:12 pm »
Has yours been verified mate? My mates had been verified so new details showed don’t think anyone’s purchase history transferred yet says coming soon.

Offline LeggerLFC16

• Kemlynite
  • KOP 207
« Reply #729 on: August 6, 2020, 05:04:58 pm »
I hadn't no, i was on the old ticket login. Thanks for that, let's me login in but still showing original owners details at the minute and no purchase history like your mates.

I'll keep an eye on it.

Mine is also like that, log into the fan update and my status says Validated and its my details but when I log onto that its still under the old owner. Think that will just change in time, nothing to worry about.

Offline aedge659

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #730 on: August 6, 2020, 08:48:21 pm »
Has yours been verified mate? My mates had been verified so new details showed don’t think anyone’s purchase history transferred yet says coming soon.

Mine is also like that, log into the fan update and my status says Validated and its my details but when I log onto that its still under the old owner. Think that will just change in time, nothing to worry about.

Yeah been verified and I agree I think everything will update in due course. I'm not concerned just like to know what's going on.

Offline Spongebob Redpants

• Is a spingly spangly
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #731 on: August 7, 2020, 10:26:46 am »

It's nearly 3 weeks since I completed the transfer of season ticket forms but still not heard anything back . I'm assuming others are in the same boat !
Before you criticise a man, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you do criticise him, you're a mile away and you have his shoes.

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #732 on: August 7, 2020, 10:42:03 am »
It's nearly 3 weeks since I completed the transfer of season ticket forms but still not heard anything back . I'm assuming others are in the same boat !

Same on one of our lot mate did form on 13th July......still waiting

• Is a spingly spangly
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #733 on: August 7, 2020, 11:01:15 am »

Cheers mate .

If they'd at least send an email to confirm the tranfer forms had been received , they'd probably save themselves from getting bombarded by people waiting to hear .
Before you criticise a man, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you do criticise him, you're a mile away and you have his shoes.

Offline RedSue

• Anny Roader
« Reply #734 on: August 7, 2020, 11:27:38 am »

Did mine of 18 July to change name and then transfer.  Change of name to verify completed yesterday

Offline Campioni 84

• Kemlynite
« Reply #735 on: August 7, 2020, 11:55:05 am »
I've had various emails from them & a phone call on Mon 3 August regarding my transfer. My details were showing when I logged into Fan Update on Monday evening just waiting on the crucial verification now.

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #736 on: August 7, 2020, 11:58:57 am »
I've had various emails from them & a phone call on Mon 3 August regarding my transfer. My details were showing when I logged into Fan Update on Monday evening just waiting on the crucial verification now.

Ours is same position as you mate don’t have contact with named owner but had ticket for last 18 years. What did the emails say mate? Not had those yet.

Offline walash

• Boys Pen
« Reply #737 on: August 7, 2020, 03:21:33 pm »
LFC have set a new deadline date to complete fan updates 24th Aug 5pm.

• Is a spingly spangly
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #738 on: August 7, 2020, 03:35:57 pm »

If you're getting a seaon ticket by transfer from someone else , and if you've not heard anything yet , you may have to contcat the ticket office to sort it out.

3 weeks ago , the person who owns the season ticket being transferred to me asked if I could update his details and change the password as mentioned on the webiste, which I did . I then input the details ( mine and another ) on the transfer forms .

As we'd heard nothing , he went to anfield today and queried what was happening . They checked their system and there was no record of the transfer of tickets request . As he was there , he passed over our details and i've now received a email from LFC regarding the transfer . So exactly what happened to our transfer request i've no idea

Now , if he hadn't got to speak to someone at the ticket office , we'd be none the wiser , and would possibly miss out on the transfer of the ticket .

I'll try the transfer when I get home from work tonight and hope it all goes through OK .

Offline FTH

• Main Stander
« Reply #739 on: August 7, 2020, 03:51:45 pm »
LFC have set a new deadline date to complete fan updates 24th Aug 5pm.
16k complete, with 5k ongoing conversations. They have 4-5k to contact

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #740 on: August 7, 2020, 05:39:31 pm »
It wasn't successful then as you didn't get to the confirmation page.

Success today I think.  Uploaded via jpg, first 3 attempts returned ‘unexpected error’ message, but 4th attempt succeeded.

Offline Campioni 84

• Kemlynite
« Reply #741 on: August 7, 2020, 09:02:16 pm »
Ours is same position as you mate don’t have contact with named owner but had ticket for last 18 years. What did the emails say mate? Not had those yet.
The emails I received from them were in response to me sending them further information such as, I knew the lad 20 years ago when he stopped going, I could prove full purchase history since 04’05 & asking them to confirm receipt of ‘Details not correct form’ they basically apologised for the delay in responding & asked me to write a declaration that I use the season ticket, couldn’t trace owner but I agree to relinquish it should he request it back. Which I did & I also had to provide proof of purchase for the last 5 years.

When I responded they sent me another email saying the necessary changes had been made and to ‘Click the
Link’ to complete the Fan update process, the link wasn’t actually there so I just logged in & ‘Hey Presto’ my details were. Once I completed the update I got the standard message ‘Once your application has been verified, we will be in touch’ that was Monday evening.

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #742 on: August 7, 2020, 09:28:40 pm »
Thanks mate that’s great. Did they accept your emails of purchase acceptable for the past five years? We have got them all going back to when the online system came into play.
« Last Edit: August 7, 2020, 09:36:12 pm by Philipm20 »

Offline Campioni 84

• Kemlynite
« Reply #743 on: August 8, 2020, 08:55:16 am »
Thanks mate that’s great. Did they accept your emails of purchase acceptable for the past five years? We have got them all going back to when the online system came into play.
As far as I know they've accepted the proof of payment, like you I've got them as far as the online system allows & a few more besides, they specified the last 5 years. I took photos of the last 5 renewals which includes the payment reference & attached it as a pdf document.

Offline RedSue

• Anny Roader
« Reply #744 on: August 8, 2020, 10:45:36 pm »
Can anyone confirm after uploading your ID does the screen changes to remove the ‘correct’ and incorrect’ boxes and states awaiting verification?  ID uploaded got green tick but nothing else and I can still see the same boxes.

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #745 on: August 9, 2020, 07:14:19 am »
Can anyone confirm after uploading your ID does the screen changes to remove the ‘correct’ and incorrect’ boxes and states awaiting verification?  ID uploaded got green tick but nothing else and I can still see the same boxes.

There’s another page to complete after you’ve uploaded your ID. Sounds like you haven’t completed that page.
Long live the King

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #746 on: August 9, 2020, 07:40:53 am »

There is a page which asks you to confirm details and allows you to edit your address, I did this for my mate and his new address was eventually changed as they could see on his driving licence it was a match.  It gives opportunity to change email and mobile number too if need be.

Offline RedSue

• Anny Roader
« Reply #747 on: August 9, 2020, 09:42:11 am »
There is a page which asks you to confirm details and allows you to edit your address, I did this for my mate and his new address was eventually changed as they could see on his driving licence it was a match.  It gives opportunity to change email and mobile number too if need be.

Thank you - doing this with a bloke in Australia so having a few timing issues and can’t see what he sees!!  Would have been helpful if Liverpool had provided a bit more guidance.  Making progress and at least the ID works.

Offline Nesbo1690

• Boys Pen
« Reply #748 on: August 10, 2020, 04:23:00 pm »
I am hopefully having mine transferred into my name. I have been using my mates ST for 5 years as he has moved to spain and is fully behind me having it in my name. All's i have done is go straight to the transfer request form filled in and done nothing else. I've had an email to say recieved and to be patient. It seems some have done the update first then transfer request. Any one else just done the transfer request only?? Its been nearly 4 weeks now so getting a bit nervous now..cheers

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #749 on: August 10, 2020, 04:35:41 pm »
I am hopefully having mine transferred into my name. I have been using my mates ST for 5 years as he has moved to spain and is fully behind me having it in my name. All's i have done is go straight to the transfer request form filled in and done nothing else. I've had an email to say recieved and to be patient. It seems some have done the update first then transfer request. Any one else just done the transfer request only?? Its been nearly 4 weeks now so getting a bit nervous now..cheers

If you re read the thread a few pages back you have to go into his update and click details not correct then proceed and then do the Transfer of ownership form

Offline Nesbo1690

• Boys Pen
« Reply #750 on: August 10, 2020, 04:48:03 pm »
Cheers mate..Just getting mixed messages when doing the transfer from others..Thanks

Offline RedSue

• Anny Roader
« Reply #751 on: August 10, 2020, 05:00:22 pm »
Cheers mate..Just getting mixed messages when doing the transfer from others..Thanks

I’ve just started and LFC contacted me to say you have to do fan update and then submit transfer form after that has been submitted.

In fairness they have verified ID within 48 hours, so once on their radar they are moving quickly.  Also got email to confirm transfer form submitted and not to worry about 24 August deadline as process started.

Offline Nesbo1690

• Boys Pen
« Reply #752 on: August 10, 2020, 05:23:30 pm »

Cheers for that pal 👍

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #753 on: August 10, 2020, 06:18:32 pm »
Cheers for that pal 👍

No need to thank yourself 😂

Offline Nesbo1690

• Boys Pen
« Reply #754 on: August 10, 2020, 07:12:06 pm »
🤣🤣..Bloody rushing in work lol

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #755 on: August 10, 2020, 07:28:02 pm »
Has anyone successfully transferred at ST to someone who is/was (even at some point) a member?

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #756 on: August 11, 2020, 10:07:21 am »
My dad is transferring his to my son and we’ve just had emails to go in and complete update and the transfer so it seems a straightforward process.

Offline LeggerLFC16

• Kemlynite
  • KOP 207
« Reply #757 on: August 11, 2020, 11:19:54 am »
Has anyone successfully transferred at ST to someone who is/was (even at some point) a member?

I have mate, I was a Member - I just cancelled it before they automatically renewed it last month. Had no issues.

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #758 on: August 11, 2020, 01:19:58 pm »
My dad is transferring his to my son and we’ve just had emails to go in and complete update and the transfer so it seems a straightforward process.

To be honest everyone with a kid or a young family member should transfer to the youngest member of the family to protect the seasie in the family.

I know some people feel differently about it but I really believe they should remain transferable forever between dads grandads uncles nephews sons daughters etc  and this is from a season ticket holder with daughters who have no interest in taking over my seasie when i stop.

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #759 on: August 11, 2020, 01:58:21 pm »
That’s why he has done it if club are stopping you passing Them on to family when you die He wanted to give my lad chance to witness some of the great things he has. He always assumed it would be passed to him when he died like has happened with all his mates he knows etc.... he will get to enough games on friends or family of a fair few we know so was only logical thing to do.