Author Topic: STH FAN UPDATE - All 'The Dog Ate My ID" in here  (Read 115385 times)

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: STH FAN UPDATE - All 'The Dog Ate My ID" in here
« Reply #520 on: July 17, 2020, 05:08:40 pm »
Done the transfer of ownership form for the three tickets we have from a deceased supporter , it asks for an email address and phone number so put mine as he’s passed away and because it has an asterisk after it meaning it’s essential to move forward.

Uploaded  a picture on of the death certificate and it shown as one photo , clicked again to take  another of the next of kin letter but it kept saying one photo so not too sure if it went through . Not sure if I should have used one picture with both items on .

Filled all three supporters details in and expected to have to upload the photo ID in the next stage , clicked submit but it just said if you have 5+ tickets we will be in touch , do we think everyone doing a change of ownership will be called and then asked to upload ID , very stressful

Offline JohnOK

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #521 on: July 18, 2020, 10:37:15 am »
For transfer of ownership, do you have to complete the fan ID in the original ticket holders name and then complete the transfer of ownership form or do you just fill in the Transfer of ownership form with the original ticket holders name (and that is classed as the fan update)?

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #522 on: July 18, 2020, 01:46:19 pm »
For transfer of ownership, do you have to complete the fan ID in the original ticket holders name and then complete the transfer of ownership form or do you just fill in the Transfer of ownership form with the original ticket holders name (and that is classed as the fan update)?

My reading of it is the original ticket holder has to do it and upload his ID then he does the transfer or ownership , if he’s passed away in my case you just click straight onto change of ownership and fill that in

Offline Shauniboy

• Anny Roader
« Reply #523 on: July 18, 2020, 03:04:38 pm »
I think you go straight to Transfer of Ownership and put original ticket holders name and photo pic or death certificate and next of kin letter (both on pdf) then put 'new owners' details in Transfer One and await club asking for 'new owner' to complete an update. Thats how we've done it.

Offline RedSue

• Anny Roader
« Reply #524 on: July 18, 2020, 07:53:48 pm »
I think you go straight to Transfer of Ownership and put original ticket holders name and photo pic or death certificate and next of kin letter (both on pdf) then put 'new owners' details in Transfer One and await club asking for 'new owner' to complete an update. Thats how we've done it.

I’ve done the same, otherwise why do you need the ID in the transfer form?  It would be helpful if you received some sort of confirmation and updates so you know it’s taken!!

Offline Down The Banks

• Boys Pen
« Reply #525 on: July 18, 2020, 09:21:39 pm »

You complete the fan update for the ticket you want to keep.

Then you complete the transfer of ownership form.

If you have a look at my previous posts in this thread, I’ve posted about it as I had to query this with the club:

Just passing this on.. the club have today told me that for those with more than one ticket who want to keep one and transfer the other(s), the message “Another customer with the same details already exists” was a known bug in their system, which they say has been resolved.

So I understand the process is to:

1. Complete the fan update to confirm the ID and details for the ticket to be kept.
2. Then fill out the Transfer of Ownership form to transfer the other ticket(s).

Hope this helps others.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 09:27:58 pm by Down The Banks »

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #526 on: July 18, 2020, 09:26:26 pm »
You complete the fan update for the ticket you want to keep.

Then you complete the transfer of ownership form.

If you have a look at my previous posts in this thread, I’ve posted about it as I had to query this with the club:

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=344554.msg17262706#msg17262706

I did see that mate but our situation is the original owner had passed away so can’t complete his ID update so went straight to transfer ownership to change the three over , agree about not getting confirmation straight away to know you’ve done it

Offline Down The Banks

• Boys Pen
« Reply #527 on: July 18, 2020, 09:31:54 pm »
I did see that mate but our situation is the original owner had passed away so can’t complete his ID update so went straight to transfer ownership to change the three over , agree about not getting confirmation straight away to know you’ve done it

Ah, sorry mate.

Yeah, that sounds like you’ve done the right thing. Honestly, the FAQ is really poor. They’ve attempted to address common questions but the wording of their answers isn’t clear on the order we’re to do everything in.

Hope you get sorted.

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #528 on: July 18, 2020, 09:58:56 pm »
I wonder when they will start on the transfers...

Offline Down The Banks

• Boys Pen
« Reply #529 on: July 19, 2020, 12:10:07 am »
I wonder when they will start on the transfers...
They told me 7-14 days for a confirmation. I expect this will be longer for the more complex ones with deaths, can't trace original owners etc.

Offline harrythedog

• Main Stander
« Reply #531 on: July 20, 2020, 05:03:03 pm »
Anyone had their status updated on their submission yet? Did mine about 10 days ago and it still says awaiting approval!!

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #532 on: July 20, 2020, 05:30:49 pm »
Anyone had their status updated on their submission yet? Did mine about 10 days ago and it still says awaiting approval!!

Mine was approved within 24 hours once the “customer with the same details already exists” problem was sorted. But it was just a straight update of correct details. So no complications like a name change.
Long live the King

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #533 on: July 20, 2020, 08:33:12 pm »

Could be any time. Did our two last Monday within 5 minutes of each other, simple ones won't be any issues. Same surname, similar card numbers. One was approved on Thursday morning, still waiting on the other one!

Offline Shauniboy

• Anny Roader
« Reply #534 on: July 21, 2020, 08:11:34 am »
Got my Fan Update Verified email 4 days after submitting.

Offline FTH

• Main Stander
« Reply #535 on: July 21, 2020, 02:48:12 pm »
9000 completed so far

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #536 on: July 21, 2020, 07:13:02 pm »
Can this fan update be done by postal correspondence I'm having no joy doing it online for both my season tickets both in my own name and both have being rejected 6 times each,I even went and got my id photographed in a camera shop and still no joy.
Kenny Godglish

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #537 on: July 21, 2020, 07:36:56 pm »
9000 completed so far

That’s lower than I expected. A lot to do yet then

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #538 on: July 21, 2020, 10:37:23 pm »
That’s lower than I expected. A lot to do yet then

Where is the email the club were supposed to be sending out? Its never arrived

My two mates don't use Forum sites nor follow the club website a great deal...they wouldn't know anything about it if I hadn't mentioned it needed doing

according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #539 on: July 21, 2020, 10:41:19 pm »
Can this fan update be done by postal correspondence I'm having no joy doing it online for both my season tickets both in my own name and both have being rejected 6 times each,I even went and got my id photographed in a camera shop and still no joy.

I don’t think you can have them like that now after the update . One name one ticket as far as I’m aware

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #540 on: July 22, 2020, 07:15:19 am »
Has anyone had details changed yet who have filled in either details are incorrect or transfer of ownership? Do the club phone you or confirm via email does anyone know?

Offline Shauniboy

• Anny Roader
« Reply #541 on: July 22, 2020, 07:53:56 am »
Where is the email the club were supposed to be sending out? Its never arrived

My two mates don't use Forum sites nor follow the club website a great deal...they wouldn't know anything about it if I hadn't mentioned it needed doing

Emails sent from Club on 9th July

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #542 on: July 22, 2020, 08:59:10 am »

You could go up to the ticket office to do it pre-covid. Doubt it now.

You can't have two STs in your name either

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #543 on: July 22, 2020, 10:18:48 am »
Emails sent from Club on 9th July

I never received one..nor did my 2 STH mates 🤷‍♂️
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #544 on: July 22, 2020, 10:20:34 am »
You could go up to the ticket office to do it pre-covid. Doubt it now.

You can't have two STs in your name either
Thanks pal I’m transferring one of them to my brother problem is I can’t seem to validate either one of them to do the transfer I’ve DM their twitter help so hopefully get sorted.
Kenny Godglish

Offline Campioni 84

• Kemlynite
« Reply #545 on: July 22, 2020, 10:30:25 am »
Has anyone had details changed yet who have filled in either details are incorrect or transfer of ownership? Do the club phone you or confirm via email does anyone know?
Not heard a thing, almost 2 weeks since I filled in 'Details not Correct form' I also emailed them last week nil response other than 'Case Ref no', beginning to loose faith.

Offline Shauniboy

• Anny Roader
« Reply #546 on: July 22, 2020, 11:20:14 am »
I never received one..nor did my 2 STH mates 🤷‍♂️

I'd check Spam e-mails and on system to see what e-mail they have for you. Everyone I know got e-mail.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #547 on: July 22, 2020, 12:26:02 pm »
They'll have to extend the deadline with the amount of queries still in limbo, and with only 9,000 complete there's going to be a whole lot more added to that.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #548 on: July 22, 2020, 01:13:20 pm »
They'll have to extend the deadline with the amount of queries still in limbo, and with only 9,000 complete there's going to be a whole lot more added to that.

Sure they will do deal with queries. Be interesting to see what they Do with no contact cases. Perhaps fire out chaser emails and texts?

Offline FTH

• Main Stander
« Reply #549 on: July 22, 2020, 01:24:07 pm »
TB has said they'll contact everyone - 3500 live conversations atm

Offline kriss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #550 on: July 22, 2020, 06:02:14 pm »
TB has said they'll contact everyone - 3500 live conversations atm

Just had my verification through a few minutes ago a week and a half after I submitted it.

"Thank you for completing Fan Update.

A member of our team has now approved your validation, and no further action is required.

We look forward to seeing you soon.
Liverpool Football Club"

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #551 on: July 22, 2020, 06:52:03 pm »
Just had my verification through a few minutes ago a week and a half after I submitted it.

"Thank you for completing Fan Update.

A member of our team has now approved your validation, and no further action is required.

We look forward to seeing you soon.
Liverpool Football Club"

Thanks for that update, was wondering if they'd forgotten about doing simple legit ones!
We've got one still waiting from last Monday as well, so hopefully someone might get round to it soon.

Offline Spongebob Redpants

• Is a spingly spangly
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #552 on: July 22, 2020, 06:57:39 pm »

Filled all three supporters details in and expected to have to upload the photo ID in the next stage , clicked submit but it just said if you have 5+ tickets we will be in touch , do we think everyone doing a change of ownership will be called and then asked to upload ID , very stressful

I did the same - 3 tickets in total . Pressed the submit button and it said about '  if you have 5+ tickets we will be in touch ' . Thought it'd either crashed or i pressed a wrong button somewhere ! Ended up refilling the transfer forms / documents again just in case . Why can't the knobheads design a simple , concise and user freindly form - it can't be that hard .How about a simple message to say the submission has been received or an email confirmation ?

Anyway , submitted last weekend so just waiting to hear .anyone any idea what the average time is from filling out the forms to being contacted by the club ( apologies if it's alraedy been mentioned - in a bit of a rush )? Edit - just saw the above post , so a week and a half ish !
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 06:59:32 pm by Spongebob Redpants »
Before you criticise a man, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you do criticise him, you're a mile away and you have his shoes.

Offline JohnOK

• Main Stander
« Reply #553 on: July 23, 2020, 12:39:04 am »
I did the same - 3 tickets in total . Pressed the submit button and it said about '  if you have 5+ tickets we will be in touch ' . Thought it'd either crashed or i pressed a wrong button somewhere ! Ended up refilling the transfer forms / documents again just in case . Why can't the knobheads design a simple , concise and user freindly form - it can't be that hard .How about a simple message to say the submission has been received or an email confirmation ?

Anyway , submitted last weekend so just waiting to hear .anyone any idea what the average time is from filling out the forms to being contacted by the club ( apologies if it's alraedy been mentioned - in a bit of a rush )? Edit - just saw the above post , so a week and a half ish !

I did mine within about an hour of the fan update going live and mine only came through today. Saying that they spelt the new name incorrectly so it has to be changed again 😂

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #554 on: July 23, 2020, 08:16:10 am »
I did mine within about an hour of the fan update going live and mine only came through today. Saying that they spelt the new name incorrectly so it has to be changed again 😂

Was that the new name of a transferee ? If so had you provided the new owners ID

Offline JohnOK

• Main Stander
« Reply #555 on: July 23, 2020, 08:43:04 am »
Was that the new name of a transferee ? If so had you provided the new owners ID

Yes I think so. It was only something minor as missing the apostrophe in the surname so won’t be too difficult to sort.

Offline android2005

• Kemlynite
« Reply #556 on: July 24, 2020, 05:03:20 am »
Some advice please in regards to transferring season ticket into someone elses name...Is this correct?

The original season ticket holder fills in the transfer of ownership request with his own details then ticks the box Click here to enter Tranfer One details ??

Then opens up to fill in new persons details the first part of the form then says supporter id?,do you still put original season ticket holders season ticket number thats on the front of the green season ticket card as supporter id?

Any help would be great because ive finally got in touch with original season ticket holder and i want to transfer it into my name and hes willing to do it?

Thanks in advance for any replies .YNWA

Offline Shauniboy

• Anny Roader
« Reply #557 on: July 24, 2020, 09:33:43 am »
Some advice please in regards to transferring season ticket into someone elses name...Is this correct?

The original season ticket holder fills in the transfer of ownership request with his own details then ticks the box Click here to enter Tranfer One details ??

Then opens up to fill in new persons details the first part of the form then says supporter id?,do you still put original season ticket holders season ticket number thats on the front of the green season ticket card as supporter id?

Any help would be great because ive finally got in touch with original season ticket holder and i want to transfer it into my name and hes willing to do it?

Thanks in advance for any replies .YNWA

Yes Customer Number is the Supporter ID

Offline tontherock

• Main Stander
« Reply #558 on: July 24, 2020, 09:57:53 am »
They have just started the transfer of ownership, think they had an issue that needed resolving first, plus they probably underestimated the whole process, especially with people working from home. I’ve managed to get mine back into my name and validation done.

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #559 on: July 24, 2020, 10:11:33 am »
They have just started the transfer of ownership, think they had an issue that needed resolving first, plus they probably underestimated the whole process, especially with people working from home. I’ve managed to get mine back into my name and validation done.

Hi mate, how long after the request did the club get in contact with you as the transferee?