Author Topic: Newcastle away selling details  (Read 5524 times)

Offline der kaizers kid

• Boys Pen
Re: Newcastle away selling details
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2023, 01:07:09 pm »
Its definitely dropping to 2, 100%.

Sorted.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2023, 01:53:56 pm »
32 left so definitely dropping to 1 and selling out on 1.
Kenny Godglish

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2023, 02:21:51 pm »
32 left so definitely dropping to 1 and selling out on 1.
Will be more then that once the selfish c*nts that don't qualify have their baskets emptied.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2023, 03:03:48 pm »
Didn't get one.. Now blocked from refreshing :no

Offline VVM

• Kopite
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2023, 03:09:55 pm »
People who don't qualify can't see the game can they? Unless it's people with a few credits who already have a ticket basketing maybe?

Offline tgi91

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2023, 03:13:00 pm »
People who don't qualify can't see the game can they? Unless it's people with a few credits who already have a ticket basketing maybe?

Yep, I'm on 0 away's and can't even see the game as eligible to purchase

Offline VVM

• Kopite
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2023, 03:39:38 pm »
Sold out. So close and yet so far.

Offline Molo203

• Kemlynite
« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2023, 03:41:22 pm »
Officially sold out now.  I don't quite understand how there were never any that popped up at any point during the 30 mins of that sale.  People with greater credit numbers pre-basketing in earlier sale and then logging into other accounts?  That can't be fair.

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2023, 03:45:02 pm »
Officially sold out now.  I don't quite understand how there were never any that popped up at any point during the 30 mins of that sale.  People with greater credit numbers pre-basketing in earlier sale and then logging into other accounts?  That can't be fair.
Its because those with bots hoovered them all up within a millisecond of them going on sale at 1500, people were constantly refreshing for the whole 30 mins but not a sniff of a single one, that says it all.

The club claim that to know the accounts that are using bots but obviously they are not going to do anything about it even though its at the expense of genuine supporters, they simply do not care.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2023, 03:49:35 pm »
Sold out. So close and yet so far.
Indeed. Saves me the extra last minute expense of a last minute trip over from the Isle of Man anyway! Unfortunately probably off the away ladder again now. Eugh.

Offline swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2023, 03:50:25 pm »
Its because those with bots hoovered them all up within a millisecond of them going on sale at 1500, people were constantly refreshing for the whole 30 mins but not a sniff of a single one, that says it all.

The club claim that to know the accounts that are using bots but obviously they are not going to do anything about it even though its at the expense of genuine supporters, they simply do not care.

And yet I get blocked by genuinely pressing f5. The system is bobbins.

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2023, 03:55:20 pm »
And yet I get blocked by genuinely pressing f5. The system is bobbins.
Yep. As I said before though, they simply don't care that the genuine supporters are the ones that miss out.

Offline Molo203

• Kemlynite
« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2023, 04:18:34 pm »
 :'(  try for years to get on an away ladder, finally make it on last season - and now seemingly no chance that my 1 credit is going to be good for any other game this season. :'( 

Presume next season's aways aren't going to go back any further than credits from 23/24, even if the more generous allocations like Leicester and Southampton come back up.

Online RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2023, 04:31:18 pm »

it'd be very easy for them to figure out this but i guess they won't bother for a relatively small group (in theory). if they wanted to be fair they should've done that unique link for the last 1+ sale.
YNWA.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2023, 04:47:20 pm »
it'd be very easy for them to figure out this but i guess they won't bother for a relatively small group (in theory). if they wanted to be fair they should've done that unique link for the last 1+ sale.

The unique link is for the queue, there are no queue for these sales.

Online RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2023, 06:49:08 pm »
The unique link is for the queue, there are no queue for these sales.

yes - which doesn't change my point. if they wanted to be fair and actually cared they'd issue out queue links for these small sales.

it is a choice by the ticket office not to close the site and queue.
YNWA.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #56 on: August 23, 2023, 04:27:16 pm »

Or ballot things like this, just becomes a lot of additional work I'd guess

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #57 on: August 23, 2023, 06:05:25 pm »
Went to the ticket office earlier to collect 2 tickets I got yesterday for a mate who's linked to me, I put to collect from ticket office like I normally do but I was told they have been posted to me.  Can they get anything right !!!

Offline Molo203

• Kemlynite
« Reply #58 on: August 23, 2023, 07:06:12 pm »
Went to the ticket office earlier to collect 2 tickets I got yesterday for a mate who's linked to me, I put to collect from ticket office like I normally do but I was told they have been posted to me.  Can they get anything right !!!

Did you manage to get these in the 1+ or were you in 2+ or 3+?  Haven't found anyone who got anything in the 1+ yet!

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2023, 10:06:17 am »
This happened to me for a late sale of a game last season, and they never turned up anywhere, and I lost out financially as they wouldnt let anyone else collect dupes.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2023, 10:12:58 am by stoz »

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2023, 11:36:30 am »
This happened to me for a late sale of a game last season, and they never turned up anywhere, and I lost out financially as they wouldnt let anyone else collect dupes.
I know it sounds ridiculous but because I know of a few that this has happened to, I've started to take screen shots of the page that proves that you have selected collection instead of post, or vice versa, as proof that its not user error...as they always try and blame you by saying that you clicked the wrong box. Mad that you even have to do that but this is the TO that we are talking about.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2023, 12:14:31 pm »

Happened to me last season as well for City away. I put postal when ordering. I tried to give as long as possible for them to turn up, until I got in touch. Contacted on the Friday and they told me they were down for collect at Anfield. I never do that apart from cup finals.  I could not get to the ground as I was in work, so asked to be put on the dupe list, as it was 1230 ko the next day. They told me where the collection point was at City.

Went to the collection point 90 mins before ko as advised - no dupes - my name was not there. This was man city ticket staff, but they had a lfc ticket office member there. They could not find me on the list, so they called Anfield ticket office. They got off the phone and advised me my tickets were at Anfield so they could not issue duplicates here. Luckily I had the email from LFC chat to show someone had told me I could collect dupes and even gave me directions to the city collection point.

It's not like I was going to get to Anfield and back in what was now probably about 70 mins, I asked can't they just rip the ones up at Anfield and re-issue? Went off for another call that took some time and eventually a mcfc ticket office member took me to another window to print them off. They were openly laughing at our ticket office as we went to the window. It was a shambles, took about 45 mins from when I got to the collection point. There were points when I genuinely thought they were not going to issue them.

I felt sorry for the person from our TO their as it was not really their fault. We have some really awful systems in place.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2023, 12:16:56 pm by Craig S »

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2023, 09:39:55 pm »

As I drive by the ticket office every day I decided to call in about 2pm again today as I knew they had not arrived in today's post. I explained to them how i called in yesterday to collect them but was told they had been sent out in the post by mistake. I was trying to find out if it was ok for my friend to pick dupes up at Newcastle if they did not turn up as I know they cant normally but this was the ticket offices mess up. I was told yes that will be ok as it's there fault but then they said hold on 1 minute let me check there not here even though yesterday another person checked and told me they were in the post already. Guess what 2 minutes later they come back with a envelope with my 2 tickets in. Unbelievable

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #63 on: August 25, 2023, 12:51:17 pm »
Happened to me last season as well for City away. I put postal when ordering. I tried to give as long as possible for them to turn up, until I got in touch. Contacted on the Friday and they told me they were down for collect at Anfield. I never do that apart from cup finals.  I could not get to the ground as I was in work, so asked to be put on the dupe list, as it was 1230 ko the next day. They told me where the collection point was at City.

Went to the collection point 90 mins before ko as advised - no dupes - my name was not there. This was man city ticket staff, but they had a lfc ticket office member there. They could not find me on the list, so they called Anfield ticket office. They got off the phone and advised me my tickets were at Anfield so they could not issue duplicates here. Luckily I had the email from LFC chat to show someone had told me I could collect dupes and even gave me directions to the city collection point.

It's not like I was going to get to Anfield and back in what was now probably about 70 mins, I asked can't they just rip the ones up at Anfield and re-issue? Went off for another call that took some time and eventually a mcfc ticket office member took me to another window to print them off. They were openly laughing at our ticket office as we went to the window. It was a shambles, took about 45 mins from when I got to the collection point. There were points when I genuinely thought they were not going to issue them.

I felt sorry for the person from our TO their as it was not really their fault. We have some really awful systems in place.
Thankfully it didn't end up with us trying to find a pub to watch it in instead!