Jim Beglin
Ian Darke
Seb Hutchinson
Karen Carney
Alan Parry
David Coulthard
Mark Webber
Ian Wright-late option

Author Topic: Who is the best pundit? 2021 edition  (Read 1045674 times)

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: 2018 - Who is worst Commentator/Pundit? Get your votes in and I'll add them
« Reply #4080 on: December 29, 2018, 12:15:41 am »
Iain Dowie doing colour commentary on the fourth or fifth choice NBC-SN broadcasts I find on streams... christ almighty. A fucking moron.

Don't mind Dowie myself, he's a lot smarter than people give him credit for
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Offline CIDER_RED

• Main Stander
« Reply #4081 on: December 29, 2018, 07:28:44 pm »
Nice of them to let Lee Dixon come and sit in on the match today and cheer on his side. I assume he wasn't getting paid for that. Surprised he wasn't shouting MISS every time we took a shot.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #4082 on: December 29, 2018, 09:05:56 pm »
Nice of them to let Lee Dixon come and sit in on the match today and cheer on his side. I assume he wasn't getting paid for that. Surprised he wasn't shouting MISS every time we took a shot.

Pretty sure he's a City fan actually?
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4083 on: December 29, 2018, 09:13:32 pm »
McManaman and Carra both surely have to be creeping into the list by now.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4084 on: December 30, 2018, 10:15:13 am »
Jake Humphrey is a tit. Trying to get Trent to say something sensationalist after the game yesterday (i.e. we're going to win the league). Fortunately Trent was having none of it.

Offline Jimmy Conway

• Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Jake Humphrey is a tit. Trying to get Trent to say something sensationalist after the game yesterday (i.e. we're going to win the league). Fortunately Trent was having none of it.

He should stick to Blue Peter.

Online boots

• upon a hippo only look good if they match the tutu - fact! Oor Wullie, Your Wullie, A'Buddy's Wullie.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
Tough call between Jenas and Mills. Jenas takes it for me as hes not very good at being a pundit and the vote is for punditry, whereas Mills is just a medoicre c*nt. He's not a pundit, hes just a c*nt.
Typing with my finger on my computer. Other appendages are available.

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
Andy Hinchcliffe. A complete and utter bellend. Cannot hide his bias and chats total utter shit, constantly. Literally everything he says is wrong. Also speaks like he was some all conquering player, constantly criticising the actions of who he’s commentating on (unless you play for City) like he was some kind of Maldini-Ronaldo hybrid. In reality, he was a shit full back who played for relegation threatened Man City, relegation threatened Everton and Division 1 Sheffield Wednesday.

He is a cock.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Garth Crooks on final score saying the thing to look out for on match of the day is Salah’s diving !!

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Garth Crooks on final score saying the thing to look out for on match of the day is Salah’s diving !!

stuff like that goes beyond being stupid as he obviously is, to being agenda driven.  Very naughty, and 'pundits' should be pulled up on it, but of course, the media loves it, so they likely encourage it.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
Lots of good calls in here. Lots of nods of agreement from me, but I tell you, no-one, NO-ONE gets on my wick more than that hairy-handed, woman-hating, Rafa-baiting, ill-with-cancer-wife-dropping, daughter's-mate-shagging, 'did you smash it'-cringing c*ntwork Richard Keys. I loathe the guy. I can't bare to see his chewed up grid or hear his snivelly voice.

I often miss our matches and elect to download and watch the full-match highlights, 'as live' without knowing the score; naturally I want to do that asap to avoid a Likely Lads scenario, but I'll tell you now, if only Bein sport coverage is available I'll jib the game off and watch Netflix instead, because I can't bear to see or hear that c*untthrob and Bein have this fucking annoying habit of interrupting the game with goals from other games with the monkey-spunk giving his stilted whining commentary. Fuck that!

Thanks for the opportunity to rant
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 09:47:33 am by Ghost Town »
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
When I see that Peloton advert and that woman says 'you've smashed it', I can't help but think of Richard Keys.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Lots of good calls in here. Lots of nods of agreement from me, but I tell you, no-one, NO-ONE gets on my wick more than that hairy-handed, woman-hating, Rafa-baiting, ill-with-cancer-wife-dropping, daughter's-mate-shagging, 'did you smash it'-cringing c*ntwork Richard Keys. I loathe the guy. I can't bare to see his chewed up grid or hear his snivelly voice.

I often miss our matches and elect to download and watch the full-match highlights, 'as live' without knowing the score; naturally I want to do that asap to avoid a Likely Lads scenario, but I'll tell you now, if only Bein sport coverage is available I'll jib the game off and watch Netflix instead, because I can't bear to see or hear that c*untthrob and Bein have this fucking annoying habit of interrupting the game with goals from other games with the monkey-spunk giving his stilted whining commentary. Fuck that!

Thanks for the opportunity to rant

Just turn down the sound :D. But yes he is a genuinely loathsome human being as opposed to most annoying commentators who are just idiots.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
Just turn down the sound :D.
Ha but seriously have you seen any Bein coverage? It's bad enough they have that crappy watermark moving around the screen, distracting you from the game, but then just as you're concentrating on our game the coverage will suddenly switch to some other match where there's been a goal, with cuntikeys and Gray dribbling their tedious, past it commentary over it, for up to 30 seconds or more. I've actually missed one of our goals, in the past, while that was going on.

I refuse on principle to watch their coverage. Twats.
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Keita Success

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
Garth Crooks continued his bellendry on Football Focus - not a big surprise.

Jason Mohammed on 606 was particularly woeful. Seems to be going a bit like Adrian Durham with his trolling and baiting. Gotta say, Robbie Savage has become a decent pundit. Really like him.

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Ha but seriously have you seen any Bein coverage? It's bad enough they have that crappy watermark moving around the screen, distracting you from the game, but then just as you're concentrating on our game the coverage will suddenly switch to some other match where there's been a goal, with cuntikeys and Gray dribbling their tedious, past it commentary over it, for up to 30 seconds or more. I've actually missed one of our goals, in the past, while that was going on.

I refuse on principle to watch their coverage. Twats.

Rarely thankfully. The hairy handed halfwit turns my stomach. As for his smashing mate.....
Normally I get the American stations where they seem happy to just comment on the game and don't push agendas to try seem relevant. Can't stand sky either for that reason.
Its hard being a cranky fucker.

Offline Keita Success

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
Ferdinand is making a case for it now.

Saying there's no chance we'll win the league because we concede loads from set pieces and we keep conceding 3 goals at home. That, along with his Newcastle shite.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan

Saying there's no chance we'll win the league because we concede loads from set pieces and we keep conceding 3 goals at home. That, along with his Newcastle shite.

He must selling his clobber in Adu Dhabi now too.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Keita Success

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
Mo Salah is breaking my heart. Why would such a wonderful player do something so grotesque?

He’s a c*nt. Garth Crooks is an actual twat.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
He’s a c*nt. Garth Crooks is an actual twat.

The way you've responded to the quote reads as though you think Mo is a c*nt.

Might have been clearer to write: "Garth Crooks is a c*nt. He is an actual twat."

Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Keita Success

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
The way you've responded to the quote reads as though you think Mo is a c*nt.

Might have been clearer to write: "Garth Crooks is a c*nt. He is an actual twat."
Think anyone with any common sense can work out there’s only one shithouse I’m criticising  ;D

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Jason Mohammed on 606 was particularly woeful. Seems to be going a bit like Adrian Durham with his trolling and baiting. Gotta say, Robbie Savage has become a decent pundit. Really like him.

Nah, savage is shite as well, it is just that others are continually lowering the bar so he looks relatively better compared with them.  ;D

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Normally I get the American stations where they seem happy to just comment on the game and don't push agendas to try seem relevant. Can't stand sky either for that reason.

Oddly, sky only seems to have their agenda when it is the bigger names commentating, if a game isn't being covered by them, the extended highlights are suprisingly watchable, yesterday they properly covered the palace handball prior to the opening goal and didn't feel the need to invent one for Robertson either.

Offline mattD

• Legacy Fan

Mohammed is the absolute pits. A complete blowhard who loves the sound of his voice and is full of shithouse baiting.

Can’t believe how the BBC hires this bellend.

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
I know it's always been the case, but Sky's constant bigging up of every single game and event is really tiresome.
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

I know, anyone would have thought City didn't concede 3 at home v Palace.
Last time we conceded 3 at home was over a year ago, to City who ironically conceded 4 that day.
Had been quite impressed with Ferdinand on BT for Champions League games, but seems like I was a bit hasty in praising him.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Shock fucking horror Danny Mills doesn't think Nuno celebrating on the pitch was that bad  ;D ;D
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline Frank Becton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JB - Fleetwood Face
Snooker commentators are really annoying, especially John Virgo on BBC and Joe Johnson on Eurosport.
They just never shut up, it's like everyone watching has no clue on the game whatsoever.

"If he pots this red he needs to get on a colour", thanks for that John!
Wherever my boy is that's where I want to be.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Shock fucking horror Danny Mills doesn't think Nuno celebrating on the pitch was that bad  ;D ;D

It wasn’t

But I assume he didn’t have the same opinion when Klopp did it, right?
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*

The most poisonous, biased, shit-talking pundit out there without a shadow of a doubt.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
It wasn’t

But I assume he didn’t have the same opinion when Klopp did it, right?

Thought he should've been jailed and said he was lucky he wasn't celebrating past him the fucking melt  ;D

Just saw the Pogba dive for a penalty, how was it any different to Salah?

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Has he said that? If so it's beyond parody. Surely these c***s need calling out on this shit.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.

You really couldn't make it up. Absolute bellend.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline IgorBobbins

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • BOBBINS!
I've mentioned him before in this thread.  The guy is so thin-skinned and unprofessional on 606, I can't believe he hasn't been disciplined by the Beeb.  I know the show is about having controversial opinions and instigating a debate, but he starts arguments and throws hissy fits that would make a 5 year old ashamed.  Especially when the topics relate to British v foreign managers, Wales and his beloved Cardiff City.  It gets to Alan Partridge levels sometimes. Prick.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I'd love to see Mills' reaction if Liverpool had of been involved in spygate instead of his beloved Leeds. He would definitely change his tune, is there anyway you can vote for the c*nt three times on the poll?

Offline iamnant

• ...call me Adam
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bob Mortimer stan account
I've mentioned him before in this thread.  The guy is so thin-skinned and unprofessional on 606, I can't believe he hasn't been disciplined by the Beeb.  I know the show is about having controversial opinions and instigating a debate, but he starts arguments and throws hissy fits that would make a 5 year old ashamed.  Especially when the topics relate to British v foreign managers, Wales and his beloved Cardiff City.  It gets to Alan Partridge levels sometimes. Prick.
He's hated in Wales, for several reasons, and I just can't stand the fella. Met him in Cardiff last summer, and you could almost feel the ego reverberating off him.
"If anyone at my funeral has a long face, I'll never speak to them again."
Stan Laurel

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
Chris Sutton is a twat. A miserable bastard in general who seems to be everywhere these days and seems to think that being controversial and argumentative will make him more relevant. He also wrote an article yesterday saying that Salah's "diving" could cost us the league. Muppet.

Offline IgorBobbins

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • BOBBINS!
He's hated in Wales, for several reasons, and I just can't stand the fella. Met him in Cardiff last summer, and you could almost feel the ego reverberating off him.
Why is he hated? For generally being an egotistical arse?

Offline sinnermichael

• Legacy Fan
Punditry doesn't get much worse:

https://youtu.be/BvK9Zj4Fe_k

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
Punditry doesn't get much worse:

https://youtu.be/BvK9Zj4Fe_k

not got the sound up but who are those 2?