The Liverpool FC Forum > RAWK Announcements, Feedback & Questions

The Everton thread has been taken offline...

<< < (4/4)

Tesco tearaway:
Had some family over today that I hadn't seen in over a year so was far too occupied to pop in here.
Just tell me; did the new thread even reach page two? 
EDIT... Thank you  :wave

FiSh77:

--- Quote from: Tesco tearaway∗ on July 24, 2021, 09:28:14 pm ---Had some family over today that I hadn't seen in over a year so was far too occupied to pop in here.
Just tell me; did the new thread even reach page two? 
EDIT... Thank you  :wave

--- End quote ---

Yeah it did, just

Obviously someone couldn't help themselves and it got shut down again, and to think I was behaving myself even though I couldn't wait to post my "we said we like to CHUCK them" gag

Ghost Town:
So is the old thread gone forever? Can it not be bought back, locked, minus the offending posts or even the last however many pages or whatever?

There's some absolute gold in there, really good material -  funny stuff, clever stuff, powerful stuff, moving stuff including a fair bit of my stuff I'd quite like to be able to read again and solid gold posts from the likes of Son of Spion and other luminaries. 

I know it's an ephemeral medium, but it still feels like someone's pinched the dog and legged it when so much good stuff goes missing.

John C:
I'll have a look when I've got a lot of time to clear it up and possibly merge the two mate.

Ghost Town:

--- Quote from: John C on July 28, 2021, 08:24:55 pm ---I'll have a look when I've got a lot of time to clear it up and possibly merge the two mate.

--- End quote ---
That would be brilliant, thanks :thumbup

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version