Author Topic: Call of Duty: Warzone  (Read 8812 times)

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Call of Duty: Warzone
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2021, 01:23:53 pm »
haven't been played COD in many years so thought I'd give this a try...it's 212gb to download (PC). what the fuck? are they all like this?

That sounds hefty even for COD, to put it into context on my series X its like 130gb, still absurd mind.

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2021, 09:33:00 pm »
our Xbox versions might not have campaign or multiplayer installed though. That does sound huge though
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England

Offline dalarr

• hästarr. Call me sensitive.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2021, 11:23:01 am »
haven't been played COD in many years so thought I'd give this a try...it's 212gb to download (PC). what the fuck? are they all like this?
On PS5, 212GB is the entire package: campaign, multiplayer and Warzone. You should be able to download Warzone only if that’s your thing.

Offline so kop end lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2021, 11:07:14 pm »
I only ever play plunder as i find battle royal full of experts/streamers and players that are far too good to make it enjoyable for me.

i'm no match for some of these people who play 16 hours a day :)

Offline gray19lfc

• Would like a McFly hairstyle
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm, there's a golden sky ★★★★★★
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2021, 09:57:39 am »
I only ever play plunder as i find battle royal full of experts/streamers and players that are far too good to make it enjoyable for me.

i'm no match for some of these people who play 16 hours a day :)

Same but Plunder seems littered with aim bots and cheats.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2021, 07:33:55 pm »
Finally mastered how to slide cancel glitch, although my hands have been hurting after every session now, but i am noticing my game has stepped up a bit the last few days doing it though.

Been playing Plunder a lot the last few days since Clash went off the playlist, i'm kind of a lone wolf and do my own thing ( the times i heard a comment from a squad member about jumping out of the plane early is quite funny, one Geordie guy called me a fucking idiot ;D), i just dive into storage town rack up kills up there.

I'm not confident enough to play BR modes yet, need to find my niche and rank the CW guns up.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2021, 10:55:02 pm »
I've a few of you on my list but none of  us have had a game yet.

Been playing solos and just hunting people down to try and get better, not aiming for the wins too much.

Game yesterday (I'm only 0.7) and the winner was a 6.11k/d with 25 kills. Cheating all day long and hopefully gets banned but why the fuck is a 6.11 in my lobby.
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2021, 03:56:50 pm »
I've a few of you on my list but none of  us have had a game yet.

Been playing solos and just hunting people down to try and get better, not aiming for the wins too much.

Game yesterday (I'm only 0.7) and the winner was a 6.11k/d with 25 kills. Cheating all day long and hopefully gets banned but why the fuck is a 6.11 in my lobby.
He's using a Netduma router, the same router that Streamers use.

You can search out lobbies for low KD players , great for  padding stats and wins and also looks good on Youtube and Twitch, when you see the uploaded videos on Youtube of them "dominating" players who look like they have the reactions of a 89 year old.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/XBCqi0VpdoQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/XBCqi0VpdoQ</a>

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2021, 12:44:59 am »
its just SBMM, some people do the shit like above but mostly its just SBMM. Warzone and COD also has a handicap system for players with a higher KD over the long term. It's fucking annoying too. I miss Clash, I want it back as I managed to unlock and rank up the OTS there, the Swiss and now im trying to do the stoner and jsut dropping into plunder storage town
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2021, 01:19:28 pm »
its just SBMM, some people do the shit like above but mostly its just SBMM. Warzone and COD also has a handicap system for players with a higher KD over the long term. It's fucking annoying too. I miss Clash, I want it back as I managed to unlock and rank up the OTS there, the Swiss and now im trying to do the stoner and jsut dropping into plunder storage town
I miss Clash, it was batshit crazy fun, just started paying Warzone and that was on the playlist.

Ranked up the Cold War AK, Bullfrog, Groza super quick in about 5-6 days on Clash.

Plunder is Boneyard and Storage for me i don't bother with the other parts of Vandersk, it's like mini TDM galore.

Ranking up the EW2 now, the gun is due a nerf, it's has no recoil and kills super quick at all ranges.

Been playing for 9 days now and my KD on Codtracker is 0.97

« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 01:25:31 pm by RedSince86 »

Offline MomoWasBoss

• customer tit
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2021, 02:44:11 pm »
What's the current weapon meta?

I've not played since it was the Kilo & MP5, recently being using a KAR and MAC-10 but seem to get beamed cross map by certain LMG's and AR's
We've got the best midfield in the world...

Offline scatman

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2021, 04:34:12 pm »
What's the current weapon meta?

I've not played since it was the Kilo & MP5, recently being using a KAR and MAC-10 but seem to get beamed cross map by certain LMG's and AR's

I'd say the Stoner, XM4 and CW-AK47 for AR/LMG - the stoner just kills so fast and it's a beamer like the Bruen used to be
SMG - Bullfrong, CW-MP5, Mac10 and OTS are all good depending on distance, all round the bullfrog holds up well, TTK i believe its CW-MP5
Sniper - Swiss I believe is the best though the KAR is still just as good
Shotgun - Gallo

Offline bailey90

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #52 on: October 1, 2021, 12:28:33 am »
Twitter: @Bailey_90

Offline scatman

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: October 1, 2021, 12:16:49 pm »
JGOD is the goto guy for Warzone. Him and Trugamedata are always on the ball with the changes.

I'm happy for Jgod, his wife was murdered in the San Bernandino terror attack. He turned to streaming after it as he had a 2 year old son to look after. He's made it big and he's worked hard for it.

Offline bailey90

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #54 on: October 1, 2021, 05:20:22 pm »
JGOD is the goto guy for Warzone. Him and Trugamedata are always on the ball with the changes.

I'm happy for Jgod, his wife was murdered in the San Bernandino terror attack. He turned to streaming after it as he had a 2 year old son to look after. He's made it big and he's worked hard for it.

Oh wow, I did not know that. Poor guy. Glad he's managed to make some kind of success for himself after all that.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: October 1, 2021, 07:47:40 pm »
Didn't know that about Jgod, his videos are pretty informative regarding weapons on CoD, great to see him doing well, deffo one of the best guys on Youtube for Cod related stuff, been watching his videos since BO4.

Been playing Rebirth earlier today and i'm loving it, first game got a win  ;D and i only got 8 kills, was in a squad with 3 French guys who were absolute destroying, they all had like 20 kills each.

I haven't got a bloody clue what the game mode is about, i'm just running around trying to kill anyone i see. ;D

Offline scatman

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: October 7, 2021, 09:31:56 am »
season 6 is out, 30gb download (on xbox anyway)

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: October 7, 2021, 03:43:32 pm »
Played a few games of Plunder today, only new parts i've seen is the Stadium, the downtown part is all mainly rubbled buildings.

But when you walk through the doors to get to a corridor at Stadium a numbers segment pops up on screen then when you open another door it transports you back to above the airport with the parachute, so avoid that corridor.

Mulling over getting season pass, but if you don't bother with it, level 55 is a free gift that has the CW MP5 with a nice carnival camo.

« Last Edit: October 7, 2021, 05:05:59 pm by RedSince86 »

Offline tray fenny

• virtue signaling keyboard warrior
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: October 8, 2021, 11:49:43 am »
Didn't know that about Jgod, his videos are pretty informative regarding weapons on CoD, great to see him doing well, deffo one of the best guys on Youtube for Cod related stuff, been watching his videos since BO4.

Been playing Rebirth earlier today and i'm loving it, first game got a win  ;D and i only got 8 kills, was in a squad with 3 French guys who were absolute destroying, they all had like 20 kills each.

I haven't got a bloody clue what the game mode is about, i'm just running around trying to kill anyone i see. ;D
Yeah he's really good, Stonemountain64 regularly features Jgods analysis work on his own stream
'Germany are a very difficult team to play, they had 11 internationals out there today.' - Steve Lomas

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: October 8, 2021, 06:20:13 pm »
Gunsmith will be going to 10 attachments when Vanguard is out and the guns crossover to warzone, that is going to turn the game upside now as guns that were not meta could be with a few attachments added.

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: October 8, 2021, 06:32:10 pm »
10 attachments!?? Fucking hell, what a joke.

Offline scatman

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: October 8, 2021, 10:59:00 pm »
Played a few games of Plunder today, only new parts i've seen is the Stadium, the downtown part is all mainly rubbled buildings.

But when you walk through the doors to get to a corridor at Stadium a numbers segment pops up on screen then when you open another door it transports you back to above the airport with the parachute, so avoid that corridor.

Mulling over getting season pass, but if you don't bother with it, level 55 is a free gift that has the CW MP5 with a nice carnival camo.

lol did you go through a red door? Those have been there since season 5 started, if you choose the wrong red door you get put in the air in a location, go through the right door and you enter a room with lots of chests + an advanced UAV and durable gas mask. The trick to see which red door it is - 3 will have electricity around them, one won't. that's the door you need to take.

Also if you have COD points, always buy the battle pass if you play enough to complete 2/3rds of it because you make 1300 COD points during the battle pass (it costs 1000 points).

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2021, 12:10:57 am »
lol did you go through a red door? Those have been there since season 5 started, if you choose the wrong red door you get put in the air in a location, go through the right door and you enter a room with lots of chests + an advanced UAV and durable gas mask. The trick to see which red door it is - 3 will have electricity around them, one won't. that's the door you need to take.

Also if you have COD points, always buy the battle pass if you play enough to complete 2/3rds of it because you make 1300 COD points during the battle pass (it costs 1000 points).
I didn't know that. :D

Yeah i got the battle pass now and i also bought the Azreal operator.

I'm not bothering running around with a Sub machine gun now, i just use it to finish off someone if i've run out of bullets after i down them, the CW AK-47  though, been having some great games on plunder and rebirth with it today, absolute melts close range, and on plunder near storage town, the range of it just picking people off when they are parachuting gets you a bunch of kills with it, my fav gun now. ;D

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2021, 01:17:03 am »
Got a BR win today

Only number 7 in over 950 games.

What other game are you gonna play 950 of, only win 7 and keep coming back for more :lmao

Main thing for me is the social element. Having a right good laugh with my old mates from uni in Duos/trios is the main thing. We play to win 99% of the time but now and again we can't help but fly an unsuspecting passenger into a building for a laugh.

Offline scatman

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2021, 08:35:10 pm »
clash should be back tomorrow which will be nice. Anticheat revealed today will be out with vanguard. STG and M1 garand in the game now too

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2021, 10:39:54 pm »
clash should be back tomorrow which will be nice. Anticheat revealed today will be out with vanguard. STG and M1 garand in the game now too
Awesome!!!!!!  :scarf

On Clash that is.

Good to see Cheaters won't prosper anymore.

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #66 on: October 13, 2021, 10:42:41 pm »
I have little faith it will do much good but the billions they make they should employ a team of nerds round the clock to hardware ban anyone who cheats.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: October 15, 2021, 06:48:12 am »
Looking forward to getting back playing crash today, so pumped this is back in rotation, will be trying to rank up some guns and try some I haven't used yet, loads of decent XP in this bat crazy mode.

Offline scatman

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: October 15, 2021, 11:11:05 am »
the STG blueprint isn't so bad, already got that gun ranked up to i tihnk level 34 by playing a few games of payload. Looking forward to Clash though

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: October 16, 2021, 01:31:40 pm »
Storage Town on Clash both teams just parachuting in is much fun.

Downtown area is crap, everyone just congregates in and around the only tall skyscraper there, i just back out when it's that map.

Lumber Yard is pretty good though from the times i've played on it, firefights going on all over on there.

Offline gray19lfc

• Would like a McFly hairstyle
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm, there's a golden sky ★★★★★★
« Reply #70 on: October 16, 2021, 11:01:32 pm »
Wish they’d stop taking Plunder out the game! Literally the only mode I enjoy playing.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: October 17, 2021, 12:14:53 pm »
Finally maxed the Groza, went through some pain as it was awful in close quarters and mid range, now i have the GRU Supressor and the final Barrel attachment, the gun is a laser beam mid range, it's pretty much is a SMG with better range.

I want the OTS-9 so badly, that gun destroys in 1v1's and for some reason i cannot unlock it, need 1 double kill in 15 matches with a SMG and i've been stuck on 11, for some reason since Clash is a game mode the stats are not updating, , i'm not buying the blueprint to unlock it. :D

One guy on my squad yesterday in Clash got SIXTY TWO kills on that map next to Superstore!!!!!!!!!!, ridiculous.

Offline bailey90

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #72 on: October 17, 2021, 03:13:20 pm »
Finally maxed the Groza, went through some pain as it was awful in close quarters and mid range, now i have the GRU Supressor and the final Barrel attachment, the gun is a laser beam mid range, it's pretty much is a SMG with better range.

I want the OTS-9 so badly, that gun destroys in 1v1's and for some reason i cannot unlock it, need 1 double kill in 15 matches with a SMG and i've been stuck on 11, for some reason since Clash is a game mode the stats are not updating, , i'm not buying the blueprint to unlock it. :D

One guy on my squad yesterday in Clash got SIXTY TWO kills on that map next to Superstore!!!!!!!!!!, ridiculous.

It can be tedius, but the best way to level up guns is doing supply runs on plunder. Preferably with a mate, try and grab a helicopter, and just keep grinding supply runs. Make sure you keep the weapon you want to level up in your hands, and it will shoot up.

Offline scatman

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: October 18, 2021, 01:11:12 am »
It can be tedius, but the best way to level up guns is doing supply runs on plunder. Preferably with a mate, try and grab a helicopter, and just keep grinding supply runs. Make sure you keep the weapon you want to level up in your hands, and it will shoot up.
yep this is the best way, i remember in rebirth if you did this the XP was ridiculous as it was compounded or something crazy whilst in plunder its a a set 500xp.

I'm surprised you can't unlock the OTS in clash because that's how i did it the last time round Clash was there. Weirdly Downtown was the map I did on easiest as back then the middle tall building was there and I'd just fly in and land in the doors and have firefights there and get double kills. Now that building is destroyed of course but you can always try landing in the bottom of Nakatomi Plaza. The one in Boneyard is good too if you land in the middle of the map in the plane area, can get double kills very quickly.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: October 18, 2021, 11:34:19 pm »
yep this is the best way, i remember in rebirth if you did this the XP was ridiculous as it was compounded or something crazy whilst in plunder its a a set 500xp.

I'm surprised you can't unlock the OTS in clash because that's how i did it the last time round Clash was there. Weirdly Downtown was the map I did on easiest as back then the middle tall building was there and I'd just fly in and land in the doors and have firefights there and get double kills. Now that building is destroyed of course but you can always try landing in the bottom of Nakatomi Plaza. The one in Boneyard is good too if you land in the middle of the map in the plane area, can get double kills very quickly.
I checked on Warzone Reddit, there has been a glitch specifically with that gun in Warzone not tallying the double kills to unlock it since it came into warzone, yeah i've had quite a few double kills with the CW MP5 and Bullfrog on Clash.

Boneyard is my fav map, but i parachute in and run straight to the Scrapyard part of the map, gives me the MW2 vibes just running around racking kills like old times, so nostalgic  :D, the Train Station and Lumber yard are fab as well.

The Haunting starts tomorrow. :D

Offline scatman

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: October 19, 2021, 12:10:42 pm »
a glitch? on warzone? why I never :D

and the haunting looks fuckign great, my favourite event. Ghosts this tiem instead of zombies. but those scare boxes are gonna fuck my heart up once again.

Offline tray fenny

• virtue signaling keyboard warrior
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: October 19, 2021, 02:54:09 pm »

The Haunting starts tomorrow. :D

is that like last years Halloween Warzone with the spirits? that was boss
'Germany are a very difficult team to play, they had 11 internationals out there today.' - Steve Lomas

Offline scatman

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #77 on: October 20, 2021, 10:57:53 am »
is that like last years Halloween Warzone with the spirits? that was boss
a little different this time, similar but its like dusk instead of night time, visibility is better

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: October 21, 2021, 01:51:08 pm »
Good to see the Ots-9 glitch stopped after the update, i got my 4 double kills pretty quick, i was only playing matches on Boneyard until i unlocked it, i'm tempted to buy the blueprint for 1400, it actually looks pretty good in the gold black and red livery.

That new SMG needs a nerf as well, on kill cam the TTK is ridiculous, it melts armour, even streamers on Youtube from what i saw of last night are saying it's far to OP.

Last day for Clash today, i have about 2 hours worth of double weapon XP, so using it to unlock attachments on the Grav, which so far after getting the first suppressor, i'm finding it a better gun than the CW AK, the recoil is far easier to handle and TTK seems quicker mid range.

I'm missing Plunder now as well, the Snipers on Clash are rage inducing.

Offline scatman

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #79 on: October 23, 2021, 12:19:06 am »
haha im one of those snipers on clash. I had 6 games in a row now with hackers, just absolutely frustrating. One using a M13 killed 3 of us in a car in like 1 and a half seconds. In addition he was on the train moving in the opposite direction and 200m away.....