Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2778958 times)

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Any player that signs for sportswashers are no better than the tea towel wearing Geordies. I find it staggering that so many players have no morals and don’t care where their money is coming from as long  as they get barrel fulls of it. The game truly is sick.

We'll find out just how sick over the next few years. We'll also find out if this was just a publicity stunt pretty soon

Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
We'll find out just how sick over the next few years. We'll also find out if this was just a publicity stunt pretty soon

Didn’t Gundogan wear the same one tho?

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Didn’t Gundogan wear the same one tho?

Hypocrite

Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
Hypocrite

The level of hypocrisy is astounding.

Offline Legs

• Legacy Fan
What I dont get is why are they playing in world cup qualifiers if they are wearing them shirts ?

Its not like its not going to happen in Qatar is it.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
What I dont get is why are they playing in world cup qualifiers if they are wearing them shirts ?

Its not like its not going to happen in Qatar is it.

Whats the death toll since Qatar were awarded the World Cup so far, has it exceeded the 6500 from last February?

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
Hypocrite

Nah, what hypocrisy? This is taken out of context, he wore just one letter. That doesn't say a lot...
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline Legs

• Legacy Fan
Whats the death toll since Qatar were awarded the World Cup so far, has it exceeded the 6500 from last February?

I guess we will never know the true figure mate.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The majority of footy players are idiots and only in it for themselves. I thought we knew this?

Online tonysleft

• Legacy Fan
  • A manc
Any player that signs for sportswashers are no better than the tea towel wearing Geordies. I find it staggering that so many players have no morals and don’t care where their money is coming from as long  as they get barrel fulls of it. The game truly is sick.
think we'd have seen a mass boycott movement of the WC in Qatar among players/coaches starting up long ago if we are to think they truly are concerned with that kind of thing
Great chiefs and great loves in obliterated light

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
So they've now had players called Lake and Palmer. Just need an Emerson next.

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
Ederson, Lake and Palmer is close enough. Like a K-Tel version of ELP.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Achilles Heel

• Son of Thetis and Peleus, King of the Myrmidons. Possibly a hick from the Styx.
  • Anny Roader

Ederson, Ake and Palmer last night

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Nevin on the radio going on and on about Palmer as if he's the second coming of Pele.
"Word of the day is 'philodox' (17th century): one who is in love with their own opinion, and who consequently believes that everyone else should share it."  @susie_dent on twitter - https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1419683653844668422

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
Nevin on the radio going on and on about Palmer as if he's the second coming of Pele.

The blue pills are working then?
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
to be fair he is close to club as he does a lot of work over that neck of the woods (not Manchester neck of the woods)
Hope he doesn't. City will be lauded for their "brilliance" - spending circa £100 million per summer without any thought for their finances.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
Hope he doesn't. City will be lauded for their "brilliance" - spending circa £100 million per summer without any thought for their finances.

It’s literally only City, Man Utd, Chelsea, Newcastle and PSG that can afford him. It’s a good chance he ends up at City.

We really need Mbappe to sign for Madrid. That could make PSG really go for Haaland.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
It’s literally only City, Man Utd, Chelsea, Newcastle and PSG that can afford him. It’s a good chance he ends up at City.

We really need Mbappe to sign for Madrid. That could make PSG really go for Haaland.
Hope he doesn't come to England if that's the case.

I still have Mbappe 2022 hashtag saved for usage next transfer window.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
Hope he doesn't come to England if that's the case.

I still have Mbappe 2022 hashtag saved for usage next transfer window.

On behalf of Madrid? Because he is going there.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
On behalf of Madrid? Because he is going there.
Liverpool #2022.

Offline Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Surely not!

https://theathletic.com/2900163/2021/10/22/is-barry-bennell-really-going-to-give-high-court-evidence-on-man-citys-behalf/

When Barry Bennell was brought from his cell to be sentenced for another batch of horrific crimes against children, taking his overall prison term up to 36 years, the footballers who had been raped and molested in his care could have been forgiven for thinking it was the last time they would ever have to see or hear from him.

Bennell had already been described by a judge as “sheer evil” and “the Devil incarnate”, because of his years preying on young boys in the youth systems at Manchester City and Crewe Alexandra.

He had to be moved to a different prison because of an attack by another inmate which left him with a detached retina. Now 67, and so ravaged by a battle with cancer he needs to be fed through a tube, it is almost certain he will die in prison.

Yet Bennell always did like to get the last word.

At some point earlier this year, the legal team representing Manchester City’s insurers wrote to Bennell at HMP Littlehey, the category-C sex offenders’ prison in Cambridgeshire where he will spend his final years, to ask whether he would be a witness in a lawsuit involving eight of the players he used to abuse.

Bennell, The Athletic has discovered, has agreed to give evidence on the club’s behalf against the players, now in their 40s and 50s, who are seeking damages.

The trial begins in the High Court in central London on Monday and, to put it into context, is expected to last considerably longer than the five-week criminal proceedings at Liverpool Crown Court in early 2018 that finished with Bennell being convicted of 52 offences.

More than 60 witnesses, including former players, coaches and psychiatrists, have been lined up to give evidence in a trial that will take on a different form to the cases that have previously been settled out of court with Chelsea, Aston Villa, Leicester City, Southampton, Crewe and all the other clubs embroiled in football’s sexual-abuse scandal.

To be specific, the law firm representing the eight players is also seeking “special damages” for loss of earnings.

Some of Bennell’s victims made careers in football but, according to their legal team, could have gone much further. Others fell by the wayside and blame it on the shattering effects of Bennell’s crimes.

There is no precedent in football for special damages being awarded before, in cases of this nature, and the players’ solicitors will argue the compensation ought to run into millions of pounds.

Online JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
The blue pills are working then?

this needs some love - funny :)

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf

Offline Achilles Heel

• Son of Thetis and Peleus, King of the Myrmidons. Possibly a hick from the Styx.
  • Anny Roader
Not sure whether or not the defence is being mounted by City or their insurers?

Insurers.

" the litigation is being handled by a legal firm, Keoghs, who are acting for City’s insurers rather than taking their instructions directly from the club. There is a distinction to be drawn even if, ultimately, it is in City’s name (the trial is listed as “TVZ and others v Manchester City Football Club Limited”).

“It is, of course, open to survivors, and the law firms who represent them, not to use our scheme and instead issue court proceedings, but if that happens the matter is taken out of the club’s control and passes instead to the relevant insurers under historic Football League arrangements,” said a statement from City.

“The cases being heard at the High Court are those of survivors who are being advised by a single law firm which did not recommend the scheme to them and instead is representing them in a civil action.  The club is named in the case as a formality only and does not control or make decisions within the litigation, such as who to call as witnesses.”

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
Terrible what happened to that City fan in Belgium..wish him the best.

But cant help wonder how City fans...and players.. feel about their ditty about us and inc referance to Sean Cox.

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational

But cant help wonder how City fans...and players.. feel about their ditty about us and inc referance to Sean Cox.

The thought crossed my mind too.  Probably so un self-aware that they won't make the connection
Believer

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan

Completely agree. Also, can you even imagine what they would be saying if the Barry Bennel situation was involving Liverpool and not Man City?

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf

Something like....Always the victims?

Offline cashmere pringle

• Legacy Fan
League 2 standard chants led by a 12 year old more interested in filming himself. Are we still supposed to believe they’re a big club?

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8MhA3Du/

Im actually quite impressed it s some young lads instead of all the fat middle aged men that seem to make up the numbers …

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
They are playing very well here.

To be fair, Brighton are the perfect team for the like of us and City.  Passing out from the back ... all you need to do is press them and they fold.

They're high in the table but I'd much rather play them than the Burnleys and Palace's of the world.
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
They are playing very well here.

A billion pound team playing well against Brighton.

loving the insight  :P

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan

To be fair, Brighton are the perfect team for the like of us and City.  Passing out from the back ... all you need to do is press them and they fold.

They're high in the table but I'd much rather play them than the Burnleys and Palace's of the world.

Dont really think Brighton are perfect for us, they are a real pain in the ass to play against.

Offline Kalito

• Legacy Fan
  • ***JFT97***
Dont really think Brighton are perfect for us, they are a real pain in the ass to play against.
This. Especially since Potter's been managing them.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Mr Bill Shankly

"be careful of media, they can make you hate the oppressed and love the oppressors." - Malcolm X

The notion that an Occupier is defending itself is as absurd as the notion that the rapist is defending itself from the victim.

Online JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Don’t watch mainstream football media - does it still think they need a striker??!!  …. As they stomp all over everyone in the league but us

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odv8kEHupR4

Lets pay the media to justify our low attendances.  ;)

Its all about football tourists.....

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odv8kEHupR4

Lets pay the media to justify our low attendances.  ;)

Its all about football tourists.....

That's a laughably brilliant piece.

So essentially games finish too late for fans with children (same for all teams).

It's difficult to get back to the city centre (same for all teams).

People are worried about money/Covid (same for all teams).

My personal favourites "there's no jeopardy" (0 Champions League/European cups suggest an element of jeopardy)

And.... they don't have as many fans......

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Don’t watch mainstream football media - does it still think they need a striker??!!  …. As they stomp all over everyone in the league but us

Apart from Spurs, Southampton, Leicester and Chelsea so far out of their 9 games.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Apart from Spurs, Southampton, Leicester and Chelsea so far out of their 9 games.

No idea if you're trolling / fishing whatever ... (which is an evergreen thought when I read your posts in fairness :))