Author Topic: STH FAN UPDATE - All 'The Dog Ate My ID" in here  (Read 115294 times)

Online anfieldash

• Kopite
Re: STH FAN UPDATE - All 'The Dog Ate My ID" in here
« Reply #480 on: July 14, 2020, 08:48:44 am »
Did my update lunchtime today got a tick on driving licence pic, all seemed fine not heard a word from them, but others have had confirmation. Got mates who need to do name change who are really worried about doing wrong thing.

Did two simple STs yesterday as well with no immediate confirmation, but they should be fine and would expect something in next couple of days. When we did 13+ there was no problem but it took a day or two to get the emails through.

Offline Shauniboy

• Anny Roader
« Reply #481 on: July 14, 2020, 09:50:54 am »
Did two simple STs yesterday as well with no immediate confirmation, but they should be fine and would expect something in next couple of days. When we did 13+ there was no problem but it took a day or two to get the emails through.

Cheers. Now does anyone know how you do the Fan Update bit for someone who died years ago? or do you go straight to Transfer of Ownership?

Offline Down The Banks

• Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #482 on: July 14, 2020, 01:47:50 pm »
Cheers. Now does anyone know how you do the Fan Update bit for someone who died years ago? or do you go straight to Transfer of Ownership?

It's in the FAQ: https://faq.liverpoolfc.com/portal/en/kb/articles/tkt-fu-stfaq-my-season-ticket-is-in-the-name-of-a-deceased-family-or-friend-how-do-i-complete-the-lfc-fan-update-process

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #484 on: July 14, 2020, 02:40:02 pm »
So if you want to change you go in and confirm details are correct and load ID, then do the transfer of ownership?

is this definitely the case? we have one to change name on but dont want to submit the fan update before the transfer form if its wrong and they then just say thanks for verifying and that ticket is now uable to be changed?

Offline Down The Banks

• Boys Pen
« Reply #485 on: July 14, 2020, 07:15:42 pm »
is this definitely the case? we have one to change name on but dont want to submit the fan update before the transfer form if its wrong and they then just say thanks for verifying and that ticket is now uable to be changed?
I’ve made a few posts in this thread discussing my experience of this.

Currently waiting to hear from the club.

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #486 on: July 14, 2020, 08:44:59 pm »
Yeah it isn’t quite clear. That said, it makes sense that the club would want to confirm the original STH is legit by going through the fan update before then making sure the new STH is legit and confirming the transfer.

Offline Down The Banks

• Boys Pen
« Reply #487 on: July 14, 2020, 09:02:39 pm »
Yeah it isn’t quite clear. That said, it makes sense that the club would want to confirm the original STH is legit by going through the fan update before then making sure the new STH is legit and confirming the transfer.

Oh I definitely agree with that, but its not possible (for me at least) to go through the fan update before the transfer form is completed, as I get the error message “another customer with the same details already exists”!

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #488 on: July 14, 2020, 09:17:18 pm »
Oh I definitely agree with that, but its not possible (for me at least) to go through the fan update before the transfer form is completed, as I get the error message “another customer with the same details already exists”!

You have to submit existing season ticket holders ID with the transfer form so doing the fan update seems pointless.....

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #489 on: July 14, 2020, 10:42:57 pm »
You have to submit existing season ticket holders ID with the transfer form so doing the fan update seems pointless.....

How can you do the existing season holders ID if he’s passed away , I’m presuming I’ll just do the transfer of ownership form in with the three details of the new holders and inc the death certificate and then await a call from the ticket office to query it

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #490 on: July 15, 2020, 06:25:57 am »
Anyone know how long it takes for your photo to be approved and you get the email. I did mine about a week ago and the photo got accepted but it still says waiting approval.

Offline walash

• Boys Pen
« Reply #491 on: July 15, 2020, 07:30:39 am »
I've been using a season ticket in someone else's name for the past 10 years,
but i can't get in contact with him,i've got purchase history,passwords etc
I'm in the same situation as others here,
do you input your own details and upload your picture i/d in the details not correct section?

any advice would be very much appreciated,many thanks.

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #492 on: July 15, 2020, 08:35:50 am »
do you input your own details and upload your picture i/d in the details not correct section?

It's in this thread and I think from the details from the club - but almost certainly you will need his ID and permission to transfer to your name.
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #493 on: July 15, 2020, 08:42:11 am »
It's in this thread and I think from the details from the club - but almost certainly you will need his ID and permission to transfer to your name.

This suggests it’s still possible to transfer if you can’t get hold of the season ticket holder:

https://faq.liverpoolfc.com/portal/en/kb/articles/tkt-fu-stfaq-i-have-been-using-a-season-ticket-that-belongs-to-somebody-else-but-i-don-t-have-any-way-of-contacting-them-what-do-i-do
Long live the King

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #494 on: July 15, 2020, 09:00:00 am »
This suggests it’s still possible to transfer if you can’t get hold of the season ticket holder:

https://faq.liverpoolfc.com/portal/en/kb/articles/tkt-fu-stfaq-i-have-been-using-a-season-ticket-that-belongs-to-somebody-else-but-i-don-t-have-any-way-of-contacting-them-what-do-i-do

Sorry not actually saw that. Sounds like an absolute minefield that one though.

How they can consistently apply these criteria is beyond me
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Online Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #495 on: July 15, 2020, 09:09:56 am »
Anyone know how long it takes for your photo to be approved and you get the email. I did mine about a week ago and the photo got accepted but it still says waiting approval.

I updated my password/uploaded my passport on 6th July & got an email confirmation with validation on 7th July.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #496 on: July 15, 2020, 09:26:05 am »
Sorry not actually saw that. Sounds like an absolute minefield that one though.

How they can consistently apply these criteria is beyond me

I think Graham alluded to it on the last page that scenarios like that are going to be v difficult without the named persons cooperation

A few people getting nervous and understandably so

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #497 on: July 15, 2020, 10:46:11 am »
The named holder of STs are being given too much power in some situations here

If you havent used your season ticket for 30 years, and as such havent paid a penny for it either in that time then you lose all your rights to it in my opinion. Yet they still hold all the aces.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #498 on: July 15, 2020, 10:53:07 am »
The named holder of STs are being given too much power in some situations here

If you havent used your season ticket for 30 years, and as such havent paid a penny for it either in that time then you lose all your rights to it in my opinion. Yet they still hold all the aces.

Completely agree

Tricky to prove though if someone starts to act like a bell Or indeed if someone has lost touch completely

Offline FTH

• Main Stander
« Reply #499 on: July 15, 2020, 12:29:22 pm »
Sounds like it and that’s what happens in practice anyway

When I get one and if I can’t go I’d always want to be able to Offer it a mate first and then sell it back if they can’t go.

Only time they should perhaps not allow that is cat A matches where there’s a 4+ match selling criteria

In practice though how many old cat A’s don’t get attended by the STH?!
There are season tickets at Anfield which get used twice a season - the exchange is going nowhere as they want the seats occupied not empty.

Offline howman

• Kemlynite
« Reply #500 on: July 15, 2020, 12:39:09 pm »
My wife and I both have season tickets and we have both tried to use the system.

Both reset passwords happily enough.

My details were correct and I uploaded a photo of my licence; that was 6 days ago and it is 'awaiting approval' on my status.

My wife's details are incorrect as it was originally in her maiden name - all other details were correct. We followed the 'details incorrect' instruction and completed the form, uploading her driving licence with her married name evident.

The message on the next page read 'Great, Thanks for filling out my form' but that ended the process; no email confirmation and when we check on her status it only reverts back to the: Details Correct or Details Not Correct again. I have completed this process 3 times without any confirmation.

Is this normal and should we just wait for the system to kick in?

Offline Shauniboy

• Anny Roader
« Reply #501 on: July 15, 2020, 12:46:31 pm »
So I updated my password, filled out fan update got a tick on my Driving Licence, pressed confirm, havent had an email so thought I'd check on history see whats happening. But had to use old password to get into my account *sighs*

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #502 on: July 15, 2020, 01:32:34 pm »
There are season tickets at Anfield which get used twice a season - the exchange is going nowhere as they want the seats occupied not empty.

Agree with you. I’ve either got wrong end of the stick or you have but either way the exchange is a good thing

Was just saying there needs to be functionality (which there will be I think) to pass a seasie to a mate to use one or twice a year without being forced to put all through exchange

Offline Down The Banks

• Boys Pen
« Reply #503 on: July 15, 2020, 01:40:23 pm »
How can you do the existing season holders ID if he’s passed away , I’m presuming I’ll just do the transfer of ownership form in with the three details of the new holders and inc the death certificate and then await a call from the ticket office to query it

It’s in the FAQ on the club website.

Offline Down The Banks

• Boys Pen
« Reply #504 on: July 15, 2020, 01:41:39 pm »

This is also on the clubs FAQ.

Offline Down The Banks

• Boys Pen
« Reply #505 on: July 15, 2020, 01:44:10 pm »
Exactly! It’s a mess isn’t it. Still waiting to hear from the club on this.

Offline FTH

• Main Stander
« Reply #506 on: July 15, 2020, 02:20:43 pm »
Agree with you. I’ve either got wrong end of the stick or you have but either way the exchange is a good thing

Was just saying there needs to be functionality (which there will be I think) to pass a seasie to a mate to use one or twice a year without being forced to put all through exchange
They have discussed a friends and family scheme for STs but members need to use the exchange i believe.

The exchange isnt going anywhere - it is supposed to be coming in for all games but they said that in november 19  ::)

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #507 on: July 15, 2020, 03:00:01 pm »
Had an issue with “customer with same details already exists” so emailed last Monday. It was because of my old fancard which my mate uses. I asked if it would possible to transfer the card or credits to my mate. No response so DM’d them on Twitter today with same details. They responded to say try Fan update again. It worked and I’ve had the verification email. But I think they’ve completely deleted the details of my old fancard to allow it through (can’t log in and disappeared from friends and family). Would have been nice if they’d at least responded to the request even if it was to say it wasn’t possible.
Long live the King

Offline Spongebob Redpants

• Is a spingly spangly
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #508 on: July 15, 2020, 03:22:06 pm »
Trying to arrange transfer of season tickets at the momment .

Quick question if anyone can help - I need to get the Supporter ID from the man who owns the tickets but he says he can't find it ? I'm guessing this is not his fan card no. ?

Edit - just found out that it is on the season ticket !
« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 03:25:47 pm by Spongebob Redpants »
Before you criticise a man, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you do criticise him, you're a mile away and you have his shoes.

Online anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #509 on: July 15, 2020, 05:11:06 pm »
So I updated my password, filled out fan update got a tick on my Driving Licence, pressed confirm, havent had an email so thought I'd check on history see whats happening. But had to use old password to get into my account *sighs*

Yep, we had exactly the same, but assume it'll get sorted in due course.

Offline igloo

• Anny Roader
  • All round the fields of Anfield Road....
« Reply #510 on: July 15, 2020, 05:48:02 pm »
I have completed the fan update. Got email straight after it was complete.
But in my purchased history it do not say i have complete the fan update.

Should it be in the purchased history? ::)
YNWA

Offline Panther

• Boys Pen
« Reply #511 on: July 15, 2020, 06:13:02 pm »
Yep, we had exactly the same, but assume it'll get sorted in due course.

I had this, I contacted the club...was told it hadn’t gone through and to try again. Tried again - all went through & had a page saying fan update submitted. Once we have checked and validated your ID you will receive an email confirmation. This could take 7 to 14 days.

Offline kriss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #512 on: July 16, 2020, 09:09:24 am »
I have completed the fan update. Got email straight after it was complete.
But in my purchased history it do not say i have complete the fan update.

Should it be in the purchased history? ::)

I don't expect it to be in Purchase History because doing the Fan Update wasn't a financial transaction.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #513 on: July 16, 2020, 09:29:57 am »
I don't expect it to be in Purchase History because doing the Fan Update wasn't a financial transaction.

I'm a member and it showed up in my purchase history as "Fan Update Product".
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Down The Banks

• Boys Pen
« Reply #514 on: July 16, 2020, 11:30:09 am »
Just passing this on.. the club have today told me that for those with more than one ticket who want to keep one and transfer the other(s), the message “Another customer with the same details already exists” was a known bug in their system, which they say has been resolved.

So I understand the process is to:

1. Complete the fan update to confirm the ID and details for the ticket to be kept.
2. Then fill out the Transfer of Ownership form to transfer the other ticket(s).

Hope this helps others.

Offline Xabisfeet

• Anny Roader
« Reply #515 on: July 16, 2020, 01:33:41 pm »
Just passing this on.. the club have today told me that for those with more than one ticket who want to keep one and transfer the other(s), the message “Another customer with the same details already exists” was a known bug in their system, which they say has been resolved.

So I understand the process is to:

1. Complete the fan update to confirm the ID and details for the ticket to be kept.
2. Then fill out the Transfer of Ownership form to transfer the other ticket(s).

Hope this helps others.

Thanks for that.

Keeping 1, transferring 1.  Was having the issue about "2 cards in same name".

Just completed the Fan update for the one i am keeping.  Have already submitted the transfer of ownership form for the other (5 days ago, not heard back)

Guessing I don't need to do the Transfer form again?

Offline Down The Banks

• Boys Pen
« Reply #516 on: July 16, 2020, 05:24:25 pm »
Thanks for that.

Keeping 1, transferring 1.  Was having the issue about "2 cards in same name".

Just completed the Fan update for the one i am keeping.  Have already submitted the transfer of ownership form for the other (5 days ago, not heard back)

Guessing I don't need to do the Transfer form again?

Who knows mate! I did it in the same order as you originally.

Personally, I'm going to do the Transfer of Ownership form again now I've (just) been able to complete the fan update for the one I'm keeping - but only because the club have specifically asked me to in the Twitter chat I've had with them.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 05:54:38 pm by Down The Banks »

Offline Shauniboy

• Anny Roader
« Reply #517 on: July 17, 2020, 08:33:46 am »
Anyone know if you can have same e-mail address for 2 different Season Tickets on Fan Update.

Offline igloo

• Anny Roader
  • All round the fields of Anfield Road....
« Reply #518 on: July 17, 2020, 09:08:50 am »
Anyone know if you can have same e-mail address for 2 different Season Tickets on Fan Update.

You need to have 2 different e-mail adresses.
YNWA

Offline Shauniboy

• Anny Roader
« Reply #519 on: July 17, 2020, 11:23:19 am »
You need to have 2 different e-mail adresses.

Thank you.