Author Topic: The Laugh at Manchester United Thread or the 'Ban Thread' for idiots....?.  (Read 1247021 times)

Offline Suareznumber7

• Gullible. Lost in the modern world, thinks all tweets are true.
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Jose Mourinho is a knob and this is the LAUGH AT MANCHESTER UNITED THREAD
« Reply #201 on: September 10, 2016, 10:31:08 pm »
Who the fuck is Andy Tate?

The Cantona who posts on here.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Suareznumber7

• Gullible. Lost in the modern world, thinks all tweets are true.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #202 on: September 10, 2016, 10:32:25 pm »
Gotta laugh at them at rougecafe saying Pogba isn't good enough to play in a 2 man midfield. :lmao The most expensive player in the world folks!

What's funnier then that is spending that much money on a player who excels in a 3 man midfield and the manager plays him in a 2 man midfield totally stifling many of his best qualities. 

Offline DHKopper

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #203 on: September 10, 2016, 10:44:21 pm »
Give it 12 months, we will be up there and the Toon with our man Rafa leading the charge will murder these cock suckers and honestly, honestly I can't wait for the day.

:wellin

Offline BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
« Reply #204 on: September 10, 2016, 10:58:21 pm »
Andy Tates views of the match:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8lJqL-GMmk

How much do you think he paid in Argos for that bling? Mint as fuck.

Offline Xxavi

• Qatari Minister Of Information
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #205 on: September 10, 2016, 11:18:09 pm »
City weren't at their best today but they showed that a quality teams who takes the game to the Mancs this year will find them out. Their midfield was utter shite like it has been for a long time now. They have individual quality in attack but you simply can't expect to concede that much possession and give away the ball in transition against top sides. I expect Spurs, Chelsea, West Ham, Arsenal and the Ev to give them really tough matches this year, and I feel very confident already about our upcoming match against them. They are effective but they aren't dominant and they will loose their smug confident aura quickly with a few shite results.
Yes and no. Their midfield has been shit but I wonder how much of it is due to the manager's wrong choices.
If you have a set of players including Carrick, Schweini, Scheinderlin, Mata and Herrera, and your midfield is still shit...

I am not sure if these are worse than what "Spurs, Chelsea, West Ham, Arsenal and the Ev" have

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #206 on: September 10, 2016, 11:18:58 pm »
What's funnier then that is spending that much money on a player who excels in a 3 man midfield and the manager plays him in a 2 man midfield totally stifling many of his best qualities.

Same world class manager who played Robert Huth as a centre forward.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Online TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #207 on: September 10, 2016, 11:20:38 pm »

A massive fewl.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #208 on: September 10, 2016, 11:27:33 pm »
I could hardly understand a word that came out of his cake hole, and looking at those Simpletons in the background reminded me of feeding time in the Monkey House at Edinburgh Zoo.

Thick as two short planks the lot of them    :wave

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #209 on: September 10, 2016, 11:33:35 pm »
Andy Tates views of the match:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8lJqL-GMmk

His voice is so fucking annoying. Such an over-the-top mancunian accent.

Offline MolbyLovesGravlax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #210 on: September 10, 2016, 11:49:49 pm »

I preferred his classic era material, the Moyseh-Giggseh double album was groundbreaking, now he's just derivative of himself...
"This is Anfield, this is what they do." Thomas Tuchel

@dgljones

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #211 on: September 11, 2016, 01:24:59 am »
Ibrahimovic grinning ringside at the Brook GGG fight, he's here for a holiday

Mourinho will have a meltdown this season I reckon, I expected him to avoid that for 18 months. Pretty much shit on a stick football, elbows flailing, 100 million Euro hashtag band now
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline WelshMike

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #212 on: September 11, 2016, 01:31:25 am »
Typically cowardly setup from Mourinho today: started with five central/attacking mids at home but left Martial, Rashford and Mata on the bench. Guardiola, on the other hand, played all four of Sterling, Nolito, De Bruyne and Silva.

I just can`t figure out Jose`s thinking. This team looks absolutely nothing like any of his previous teams. He always had extremely working players at the front who would set the tone and make it difficult for opponent to build their play. Not only was there nothing of the kind today but even in Soton game I was shocked at how easily Soton was moving up to the final third.

They were extremely lucky Aguero was suspended for today or it would have been a proper massacre. Still though they`ll get away with it for the most part in the league but unless they make some huge decisions regarding Rooney in particular they won`t be winning many big games this season.

Agreed. Zlatan gives you the odd good moment and will score goals when given chances as he has so far, but in terms of mobility or defending from the front he offers nothing. Coupled with Rooney behind him - who is fast becoming a liability - and I envisage problems for them over the season. They'll be relying on Martial and Rashford an awful lot to create and score.

As you say though, this is not far from the antithesis of a Jose team. There's no clearly defined defensive midfielder (City carved through them like butter all game) and they've got both Valencia and Blind at the back. Mourinho's teams are based on a strong spine and a very, very solid defence which this Man Utd team simply doesn't have.
TEAMWORK
Coming together is a beginning.
Keeping together is a progress.
Working together is a success.

Online mattD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #213 on: September 11, 2016, 01:40:08 am »
You have to laugh though.

United fans were praying for Klopp or Guardiola to manage them a few years ago - they thought they had a god given right that one of them would manage United. At least, surely, they expected one to take the reigns eventually.

Now they have to make do with the bridesmaid and ugly sister Mourinho while the other two go gallivanting off with their fiercest rivals!! There is absolutely no doubt that in private, these gloryhunting wankers still prefer those two over the current prize c*nt in charge! ;D

Online mattD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #214 on: September 11, 2016, 01:46:36 am »

He's a 'fewl'.

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
« Reply #215 on: September 11, 2016, 01:51:14 am »
Fergie sat shaking his head in the stands near the end. Very sweet to see.
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline mechinate

• Anny Roader
« Reply #216 on: September 11, 2016, 01:56:46 am »
Funny thing this, a manc mate of mine reckons Fellaini and Rooney played really well today, and that basically they were undone by Pep/City's brilliant performance. Weird to say the least.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #217 on: September 11, 2016, 01:59:56 am »

I wonder whether he exaggerates it for some reason, or if that is actually how he normally speaks.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #218 on: September 11, 2016, 02:03:24 am »
I wonder whether he exaggerates it for some reason, or if that is actually how he normally speaks.

My soul shivered when he said Etihad
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Xxavi

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #219 on: September 11, 2016, 04:12:17 am »
You have to laugh though.

United fans were praying for Klopp or Guardiola to manage them a few years ago - they thought they had a god given right that one of them would manage United. At least, surely, they expected one to take the reigns eventually.

Now they have to make do with the bridesmaid and ugly sister Mourinho while the other two go gallivanting off with their fiercest rivals!! There is absolutely no doubt that in private, these gloryhunting wankers still prefer those two over the current prize c*nt in charge! ;D
Agreed. Majority try not to say out loud, but I am sure privately they would have preferred somebody else. For now though, they can pretend Mourinho is what they want.

Offline Xxavi

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #220 on: September 11, 2016, 04:22:49 am »
Also, I am reading that the particular tactical mistake most ManU fans identified is the fact that Mourinho went 4-3-3 vs ManCity. To support this view, they also cite that Mourinho's Madrid got beat by Barca 5-0 when he used that formation. After that, he apparently also went 4-3-3 and the games were tighter.

Whilst I agree that the formation has impact on the games, I find it hilarious that these ManU fans want and expect to treat ManCity like Pep's Barca even at home. This is a total small club mentality, "we are the underdogs" that Mourinho likes to promote, and quite a few ManU fans seem to have accepted their inferiority ;D It is as if 4-2-3-1 has never beat 4-3-3. It is as if the only way to stop a Guardiola team is to overload midfield, park the bus and make it tight ;D I actually am not sure if they understand what this tells about their team and manager. "He's done it with Porto, he's done it with Inter, he is a proven winner... just didn't overload midfield and didn't make it tight".

It's a fucking total hit and hope. Whether Mourinho plays 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3, it doesn't matter when his team retreats in their own half or hoof the ball. His "tactics" was playing agricultural Pepe to hack Barca players. Who fucking cares if it was 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1?

Offline Xxavi

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #221 on: September 11, 2016, 04:26:32 am »
Finally, I saw same old Ibra in this game. Totally ineffective, invisible for large parts of the game. Can score a goal? Sure, but you can see how and why exactly he didn't work for a truly top team in Pep's Barca. The stats people would disagree, but he really is overrated when it comes to his influence over the game. Talks big but is often quite on the pitch. His whole career summed up in this game. Scored a goal, seemingly an important contribution that will be in stats books, but if you watched the game, nothing more than a disappointing game for such a hyped star player.

If it weren't for Bravo's very poor performance, I am sure forums would be full of people calling Ibra a donkey. Also laughing at papers which have been hyping Ibra vs Pep confrontation, that this is his chance for a revenge. What revenge? The guy is so quite on the pitch, you wouldn't think it is the same player who gives so many eccentric and confident interviews. Whether it is with PSG, Barca or ManU. Same old him.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 04:30:32 am by Xxavi »

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #222 on: September 11, 2016, 05:14:19 am »
For 40 minutes, City were sublime and passed the ball around like I've seen few teams do before. Silva and De Bruyne were immense with balls fizzed into their feet controlled instantly and played away before a red shirt could get near them. Credit where they deserve it, teams often have these spells of 20 or 30 minutes where they're unplayable and City had one yesterday. And sometimes you've got to roll with the punches when that happens.

But Utd were dreadful. Longball Tony Pulis tactics. Their defence lacks discipline. Bailly looks quite good for the most part and then makes a complete howler, and I think he's lucky already not to have been sent off given how rash some of his tackling is. Should have also conceded a penalty for that idiotic tackle from behind on Otamendi. Mourinho up to his usual antics already. It usually takes him a few months before he starts blaming the players, but he's started after just 4 games. At this rate, there'll be a fist fight inside the team by March, and one can only hope Mourinho pisses off someone a bit volatile like Ibrahimovic.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #223 on: September 11, 2016, 06:17:52 am »
This. How anyone can listen to that mewling, whiny c*nt is beyond me..what a grating accent Mancs have.
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #224 on: September 11, 2016, 06:33:18 am »
Liverpool fan logic and then we wonder why we get mocked and are the sum of most premier league jokes. I like patience because we're more effective than United on our day but how often is it our day.

It is all simple cause and effect, something funny happens to rivals and we laugh at that event, it is an entirely unconnected thing from our own match. If we had tripped up in our game then fans of our rivals would have been able to mock us in return, not complex.

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
« Reply #225 on: September 11, 2016, 06:34:53 am »
How long was it before Maureen suffered a home defeat with Chelsea? 4 years or something? 150 games?

Game no 4  ... :D 

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #226 on: September 11, 2016, 06:40:44 am »
I saw that. And was honestly surprised. You could read that from a teenager on a forum, but he is not young, and he is a football person. If he really watched Pep's Barca and Bayern, the only thing boring about their games was the INEVITABILITY of the result. It felt like the opposition had no chance most of the time. That bored some, but football on display was often exquisite with many shots on goal. He should watch Bayern's matches under Guardiola if he thinks it was boring.

Not to be picky or anything, but plenty found his style at Bayern to be less exciting (if not actually boring) than the one they showed the season before he arrived, also on the inevitability of the result thing, post-pep Bayern are averaging just under 4 goals a game so maybe the inevitability is Bayern more than who is managing them?

Offline SwordInYourGut

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #227 on: September 11, 2016, 06:50:17 am »
Just saw a Mourinho interview crying about Guardiola not using inverted fullbacks in this game  ;D. "You promised me Pep, I prepared for it, and then you broke your word."

Offline Xxavi

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #228 on: September 11, 2016, 07:46:38 am »
Not to be picky or anything, but plenty found his style at Bayern to be less exciting (if not actually boring) than the one they showed the season before he arrived, also on the inevitability of the result thing, post-pep Bayern are averaging just under 4 goals a game so maybe the inevitability is Bayern more than who is managing them?
OK, it's a matter of preference if one liked Heynckess style. But do you really believe the likes of Schmeichel watched enough of Heynckess Bayern and Guardiola Bayern?
Or is it based on 2 CL games of Bayern they watched vs Barca (legendary games, mind), and the fact that Guardiola didn't win CL with Bayern?

Same old arguments are recycled with some of these "legends of the game". If he can sit and analyze why Bayern's games vs Atletico Madrid or Arsenal were boring, OK, fine, but I bet he cannot do that.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #229 on: September 11, 2016, 08:21:42 am »
There are so many ex-players out there who seem to be able to earn a living based on nothing more than having had a playing career and not being a mute, the good ones are an exception rather than the rule.

Offline Igor Tripod Biscan

• Got it, got off it, got on with it. Is rice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
« Reply #230 on: September 11, 2016, 08:42:30 am »
Baconface does not like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0DyINImXL4

Maureen seems to like having a nemesis, Rafa, Wenger, Guardiola, his own players, nice coats.  I cant help but think Charlton and Mr. Ferguson will be an ever increasing dark cloud over his reign

Liverpool is the pool of life.
Carl Jung, 1961.  Alan Partridge didn't ask for a second season you meff

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #231 on: September 11, 2016, 08:47:01 am »
This. How anyone can listen to that mewling, whiny c*nt is beyond me..what a grating accent Mancs have.

Most mancs I know don't sound anywhere near as bad as that. I find It's the plastic ones who are trying too hard to sound like a stereotypical manc, that sound more like Andy Tate.

Offline zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #232 on: September 11, 2016, 09:20:25 am »
Classic Mourinho setting up like a shithouse in a tough match. Oh and then tops it off by blaming the players... the ones he bought and selected  ;D
If he's not parking a bus, he's throwing his players under it.

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #233 on: September 11, 2016, 09:50:17 am »
If he's not parking a bus, he's throwing his players under it.

+1

Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #234 on: September 11, 2016, 10:03:27 am »
Most mancs I know don't sound anywhere near as bad as that. I find It's the plastic ones who are trying too hard to sound like a stereotypical manc, that sound more like Andy Tate.

That's proper Salford that. We've a fella in work talks exactly the same, its worse than fingernails on a blackboard. Missus is from Trafford so her accent is OK, she works in Eccles and says the scruffs from Salford all talk like that.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #235 on: September 11, 2016, 10:27:48 am »

"Feck. Fecking told ye so. Fecking Pogback. Arse."
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #236 on: September 11, 2016, 10:51:58 am »

Maureen seems to like having a nemesis, Rafa, Wenger, Guardiola, his own players, nice coats.  I cant help but think Charlton and Mr. Ferguson will be an ever increasing dark cloud over his reign

I love his new role at United, sitting there glaring at less than imperious performances, undermining new managers with every sneer and toss of his angry locks (sometimes managers he himself hand picked). Its doing wonders to tarnish his reputation.
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #237 on: September 11, 2016, 10:54:50 am »
Don't really see why we'd be mocking United doubt we'd score vs this City side yet alone beat them now.

Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #238 on: September 11, 2016, 10:56:48 am »
Shame what 'might' happen usually happens doesn't it. Once we get a winning streak on I'll be shouting from the roof tops because I do believe we're better than United in attack and defense anyway.

I hate 'Win when you're singing' shitbags.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #239 on: September 11, 2016, 11:02:28 am »

Maureen seems to like having a nemesis, Rafa, Wenger, Guardiola, his own players, nice coats.

:)