The Liverpool FC Forum > General Football and Sport

LIVERPOOL TRANSFER THREAD

(1/7092) > >>

royhendo:
Letís start again. Can we keep it light, be nice to each other, and try and stick to transfers as best we can?

Ta all youíre marvellous to a man, woman, or however else you define yourself.  :wave

-

There's no transfer news. So now that the thread has reopened, think about engaging with fellow forum users on a more balanced footing please. Also, try and consider context a little further. This is a club that walks a high wire in relation to squad depth - it's how the manager has said he wants it since his early days in German football. So just think about context a little more.

Stop complaining that the thread is 'being dominated'. Be more persuasive and do it politely if you feel you aren't 'winning'. The saying goes, "a man (person) convinced against his will is of the same opinion still". If that's the impression you're getting, don't call the other person an idiot and don't perpetuate it - go and do some crochet or something and save the site the expense of displaying yet another pointless argument.

royhendo:
If you go on and on and on, and you've already been warned several times, you may end up with a ban - just saying. Be all you can be.

CS111:
I think there were some good points made about us being competitive in the transfer market. There is still a few weeks left and I'm we all hope we can make another signing or 2. My problem is our lack of depth if we get another run of injuries ( doesn't need to be as bad as last season )
Look At Chelsea, city and Man Utd's benches compared to ours and it doesn't sit well.
Everyone stays fit then no problem but that's just not going to happen throughout a long season.
Klopp Will have everything under control, when he eventually leaves let's hope it's on good terms
I have plenty more views about replacing gini etc but those have already been covered

FlashingBlade:
I think any Transfer complaints should be written on a bed sheet ( in your own blood prefrably) and posted on Shankly or Paisley gates.

I'm sure the club will get back you asap.

clinical:

--- Quote from: CS111 on August  5, 2021, 11:47:54 am ---I think there were some good points made about us being competitive in the transfer market. There is still a few weeks left and I'm we all hope we can make another signing or 2. My problem is our lack of depth if we get another run of injuries ( doesn't need to be as bad as last season )
Look At Chelsea, city and Man Utd's benches compared to ours and it doesn't sit well.
Everyone stays fit then no problem but that's just not going to happen throughout a long season.
Klopp Will have everything under control, when he eventually leaves let's hope it's on good terms
I have plenty more views about replacing gini etc but those have already been covered

--- End quote ---

We will never have a bench as strong as the richest 3 clubs in the league though. Unless we suddenly get a load of great young players coming through. I think everyone knows on here and most likely at the club we could do with an attacker and midfielder. But also Origi and Shaqiri have to go first, probably both in terms of being able to register players and money. If Shaqiri stayed fit would be a decent bench option. I think it's Origi who really needs to leave, he was very poor when he played last season.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version