Author Topic: Word Association Game... where will our minds take us?  (Read 1810984 times)

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability

Offline Lfc19ynwa

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Lfc19ynwa

• Legacy Fan

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Deliverer of the -Q- de grace.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thought I was wrong once - but I was mistaken.
There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Offline Fitzy.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Lfc19ynwa

• Legacy Fan

Offline Salty Dog

• Sworn enemy of Sugary Cat.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Put Captain Solo in the cargo hold.
It's like all punishments though, isn't it. You just have to close your eyes, grit your teeth and think of England. - Yorkykopite

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!
If you see a lovely field with a family having a picnic, and a nice pond in it, you fill in the pond with concrete, you plow the family into the soil, you blow up the tree, and use the leaves to make a dress for your wife who is also your brother.

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!
If you see a lovely field with a family having a picnic, and a nice pond in it, you fill in the pond with concrete, you plow the family into the soil, you blow up the tree, and use the leaves to make a dress for your wife who is also your brother.

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan
Re: Word Association Game... where will our minds take us?
« Reply #55014 on: June 30, 2022, 10:25:28 pm »

Offline Lfc19ynwa

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #55015 on: July 1, 2022, 05:07:47 am »
eh?

caveman ... captain??

Captain caveman , kids tv programme

Offline Lfc19ynwa

• Legacy Fan

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #55017 on: July 1, 2022, 02:28:36 pm »
Captain caveman , kids tv programme
oh.  never heard of it  :)

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan

Offline Fitzy.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability

Offline joe buck

• Kopite
  • La La La La La Goose Goose Goose Goose.

Offline Lfc19ynwa

• Legacy Fan

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan

Offline SvenJohansen

• Fast single-handed action expert.
  • Legacy Fan
I feel a little strange inside
A little bit of Jekyll, a little Mr. Hyde

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan

Offline Shankly998

• Legacy Fan

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan

Offline Fitzy.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability

Offline Lfc19ynwa

• Legacy Fan

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #55029 on: July 3, 2022, 10:22:34 am »

Offline Emerald Red

• Legacy Fan
  • since 1956

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan

Offline Fitzy.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan

Offline Lfc19ynwa

• Legacy Fan

Offline Fitzy.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability

Offline Lfc19ynwa

• Legacy Fan

Offline Fitzy.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability

Offline Lfc19ynwa

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #55038 on: July 6, 2022, 06:52:34 am »

Offline Fitzy.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability