Author Topic: City Fibre  (Read 599 times)

Offline mavuto

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
City Fibre
« on: November 2, 2023, 12:00:59 pm »
Anyone using Cityfibre (Giganet/ Zen/ Vodafone,/ talktalk etc)? Is it worth getting and can we get the Sports TV packages with them. I cant seem to find any relevent info. My contract withy VM is expiring soon so I'm exploring options.

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: City Fibre
« Reply #1 on: November 2, 2023, 01:16:54 pm »
I've been on it for over 2 years now, first 2 years with Vodafone on their 500Mbps package, then last few months on Zen at 300mbps (500 is just not necessary for me). Never had any issues with it, and they did a good tidy job with the installation, though I have a cabiner right outside my living room so it was a nice easy one for them to install.

I swerved renewing with vodafone due to the way they increase prices mid contract - Zen guarantee they won't do that.

Not sure about Sports TV packages but guess that comes down to the ISP rather then City Fibre.

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
Re: City Fibre
« Reply #2 on: November 2, 2023, 06:04:44 pm »
With Giganet currently (6-9 months) £40 for 1 Gig line, around 900meg downloads, up pretty much most of the time, no bad words for them so far