Author Topic: The NFL Thread  (Read 2749326 times)

Offline Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The NFL Thread
« Reply #57040 on: September 28, 2020, 12:02:29 pm »
I've watched NFL for a few years, but never had any allegiance. Obviously with Sky sports offering loads better coverage, I feel like I need to find a team to support. As a Liverpool fan / scouser who would be the team more likely us to support
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

Online voodoo ray

• Bng-bng, BNG-BNG-BNG, bng-bng, bng-bng.....Ooooh OOOOH ooooooooh AAAAAHHHHH ah-hah, yeah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • feck off
« Reply #57041 on: September 28, 2020, 12:05:26 pm »
I've watched NFL for a few years, but never had any allegiance. Obviously with Sky sports offering loads better coverage, I feel like I need to find a team to support. As a Liverpool fan / scouser who would be the team more likely us to support

Don't try and equate teams in one sport with any teams from other sports. It just doesn't work.

Go with whoever you like, just don't pick the jets or bengals.

Offline Jookie

• Ruptures, then repairs the tears
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muted Al 666's posts for my own sanity
« Reply #57042 on: September 28, 2020, 12:19:28 pm »

For purely logistical reasons I'd choose an East coast team. Generally you'll get to watch the games at 6-9pm UK time on a Sunday rather than 9 -12midnight if you choose a West Coast team. Obviously away games and games moved for TV change this on occasions.

I support the 49ers so obviously didn't think about this when I mad the choice as a kid back in the 80's.
I think Jookie might just be the best fisherman on this thread.

Offline Jookie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57043 on: September 28, 2020, 02:06:16 pm »
Given the injuries it's good to see the 49ers get 2 road wins after conspiring to lose in Week1 vs. Cardinals.

The injury list is very long and contains a high number of the best players on the roster. Beat the Jets and Giants very easily with a load of reserves playing. To 2 win those 2 games says a lot about the depth of the roster and the coaching by Shanahan and his staff. Or maybe it says how poor the 2 NY teams are. Not quite sure what it is.

Eagles and Dolphins next for the 49ers. Not sure what to make of either of those teams so far. Think they are better than the Jets/Giants but not sure by how much. If the 49ers can get 2 wins and be 4-1 with the likes of Jimmy G, Kittle, Sherman, Mostert, Coleman, Greenlaw, Ford, Moseley, Reed, etc.. coming back by Week 6 then I still think they have a chance. The schedule from Week 6 on is much tougher. Gives them the wiggle room of maybe being able to go 7-4 or 6-5 in the last 11 games and still make the playoffs.

Really promising from their 2 1st round picks in the 2020 draft this week. Javon Kinlaw looks raw but he's showing his potential in run defence and his ability to rush the QB. Brandon Aiyuk had a good game also. Only his 2nd game but 70 receiving yards and 31 rushing yards (including a TD) show his potential. Looks like Deboo Samuel MK II though he's probably a bit rangier than Samuel who is built as much like a RB as a WR.

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #57044 on: September 28, 2020, 02:42:48 pm »

Go for the Patriots or the Cowboys. They are great... :D

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #57045 on: September 28, 2020, 02:48:38 pm »
For purely logistical reasons I'd choose an East coast team. Generally you'll get to watch the games at 6-9pm UK time on a Sunday rather than 9 -12midnight if you choose a West Coast team. Obviously away games and games moved for TV change this on occasions.

I support the 49ers so obviously didn't think about this when I mad the choice as a kid back in the 80's.
This does make sense! I follow the Chiefs and Seahawks for different reasons - some tenuous: Chiefs because about two/three years ago when I really started to take an interest in NFL, I bought a Madden game and did a really fun franchise mode with them - that is literally the only reason I now have allegiance with them.

The Seahawks is slightly more understandable as they were the first team I ever saw in a live game (alongside and versus the Raiders at Wembley a few years back) and we were sat amongst mainly Seahawks fans and spoke to some really sound Seattleites that had made the unbelievable journey across the Atlantic purely to see the team at Wembley.

I'd echo to watch the highlights packages and some games and just see who you enjoy watching or take a liking too after a few weeks.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline Scottymuser

• Has many leather bound books (about football), and his home smells of rich mahogany. Bow to his superior knowledge of central defenders.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #57046 on: September 28, 2020, 02:53:51 pm »
Given the injuries it's good to see the 49ers get 2 road wins after conspiring to lose in Week1 vs. Cardinals.

The injury list is very long and contains a high number of the best players on the roster. Beat the Jets and Giants very easily with a load of reserves playing. To 2 win those 2 games says a lot about the depth of the roster and the coaching by Shanahan and his staff. Or maybe it says how poor the 2 NY teams are. Not quite sure what it is.

Eagles and Dolphins next for the 49ers. Not sure what to make of either of those teams so far. Think they are better than the Jets/Giants but not sure by how much. If the 49ers can get 2 wins and be 4-1 with the likes of Jimmy G, Kittle, Sherman, Mostert, Coleman, Greenlaw, Ford, Moseley, Reed, etc.. coming back by Week 6 then I still think they have a chance. The schedule from Week 6 on is much tougher. Gives them the wiggle room of maybe being able to go 7-4 or 6-5 in the last 11 games and still make the playoffs.

Really promising from their 2 1st round picks in the 2020 draft this week. Javon Kinlaw looks raw but he's showing his potential in run defence and his ability to rush the QB. Brandon Aiyuk had a good game also. Only his 2nd game but 70 receiving yards and 31 rushing yards (including a TD) show his potential. Looks like Deboo Samuel MK II though he's probably a bit rangier than Samuel who is built as much like a RB as a WR.

Problem will be the rest of the division - Seahawks with Wilson still remain favourites for me, and the Rams look like they are getting back to business. Our week 1 loss to Cardinals was disappointing, as we should be competing for a wild card with them and the Rams IMO.  Definitely had a larger injury list than many teams though - just lucky we were only playing the to NY teams and we've still got games against the rest of the NFC East; although our AFC conference being East as well doesn't help with the Bills and Pats looking decent

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #57047 on: September 28, 2020, 03:00:38 pm »
Go for the Patriots or the Cowboys. They are great... :D

Both of those teams are loved & hated in equal measure, although everyone laughs at the Cowboys now.

Kansas City Chiefs good one to follow, founders of the AFC, the Chiefs current offence  with Mahomes, Hill, Kelce, Watkins like NFLs equivalent of us attacking, & play in red, also have Andy Reid one of the best coaches in the NFL, everyone who doesn't follow the Niners were pleased that he got to hold the Vince Lombardi trophy

A few reds follow the San Francisco 49ers mostly the exploits in the 80s with Joe Montana, they play in red too

Green Bay Packers the only franchise owned by the fans, although the fans can be rednecks, but won the first 2 super bowls & the super bowl trophy is names after the Packers legendary coach of the 60s Vince Lombardi

Try & watch NFL America's Game a load of episodes are up on YouTube, some of the stories are good that could help
#Sausages

Offline Jookie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57048 on: September 28, 2020, 05:52:50 pm »
Problem will be the rest of the division - Seahawks with Wilson still remain favourites for me, and the Rams look like they are getting back to business. Our week 1 loss to Cardinals was disappointing, as we should be competing for a wild card with them and the Rams IMO.  Definitely had a larger injury list than many teams though - just lucky we were only playing the to NY teams and we've still got games against the rest of the NFC East; although our AFC conference being East as well doesn't help with the Bills and Pats looking decent

Agree mate. The last 2 times the 49ers have had a good roster (under Harbaugh and now) the rest of the NFC West team have been stacked. Arguable that 4 out of the best 5 teams in the NFC reside in the NFC West.  NFC teams are currently 8-2 when playing teams outside their conference. NFC North is the only division close to that currently.

Still think the 49ers are capable of a 10-6 or 11-5 record if they can get to 4-1. 10-6 probably gets a wildcard place. 11-5 surely would.

Online voodoo ray

• Bng-bng, BNG-BNG-BNG, bng-bng, bng-bng.....Ooooh OOOOH ooooooooh AAAAAHHHHH ah-hah, yeah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • feck off
« Reply #57049 on: September 28, 2020, 06:40:55 pm »
11-5 will definitely get in the playoffs!

https://twitter.com/KJ_WRIGHT34/status/1310628640363671552

I thought this looked a bit snide last night, but nothing was really said on it at the time.

Offline kloppagetime

• Is severely disappointed with Liverpool’s performance levels in 2020, especially pre-season.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57050 on: September 28, 2020, 11:49:32 pm »
Absolutely gutted that I've got work early in the morning so will miss the Ravens Chiefs game

Online voodoo ray

• Legacy Fan
  • feck off
« Reply #57051 on: September 28, 2020, 11:55:50 pm »
Absolutely gutted that I've got work early in the morning so will miss the Ravens Chiefs game

ditto.

bastard americans putting their sport on in a time that suits them. the fucking nerve of it.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #57052 on: September 29, 2020, 01:03:56 am »
This should be some ball game coming up. Early season treat. Couldn't stay up to watch my Packers last night but this will make up for it.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57053 on: September 29, 2020, 03:39:43 am »

It's always Detroit IMO but nobody should be a fan of Detroit.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Zaffarious

• likes 2 mins from the toilet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Militant Fan
« Reply #57054 on: September 29, 2020, 08:33:27 am »
mahomes is something else.

Online voodoo ray

• Legacy Fan
  • feck off
« Reply #57055 on: September 29, 2020, 09:09:02 am »
everyone seemed to be picking the ravens to win last night, but I had a feeling the chiefs would turn them over. a rare correct sporting prediction from me.

Offline kloppagetime

• Is severely disappointed with Liverpool’s performance levels in 2020, especially pre-season.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57056 on: September 29, 2020, 09:24:34 am »
mahomes is something else.
He's boss one of the most fun players to watch in any sport.

Offline Zaffarious

• likes 2 mins from the toilet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Militant Fan
« Reply #57057 on: September 29, 2020, 09:54:48 am »
He's boss one of the most fun players to watch in any sport.

He really is . He is much see tv if you are a fan of sports . Lamar is too to be fair when he gets going . The running back chiefs added has just made them a monster now . 

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57058 on: September 29, 2020, 10:01:10 am »
Mahomes has got that Federer touch about him in that he's just so eminently watchable. You're seeing greatness, I really do think that. For me, he's the best Quarterback in the NFL with Russell Wilson (possibly biased because they're the two teams I follow and only ones I watch full games of).

I wasn't surprised really to see the Chiefs turn over the Ravens last night (well, this morning with no knowledge of the score), watched it after the obligatory 9:00 Teams meeting - working from home is a triumph at times  ;D
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline XabiArt

• Legacy Fan
  • The passmaster.
« Reply #57059 on: September 29, 2020, 10:11:27 am »
Packers!!

The only community owned major sports team in America. That's including the MLS, basketball, baseball. Sport is for the fans not the billionaires which is why I chose them.

The oldest active stadium in the NFL

A GOAT Quarterback

Great "derby" games against the Vikings and Bears.

The only choice.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57060 on: September 29, 2020, 10:38:03 am »
I quite like the Packers for the above mentioned reasons, it does set them apart. The only Packers fan I personally know is a Blue and a massive gobshite though  ;D

I've been to Wembley a few times for the NFL games, I loved how inclusive it was and how it didn't patronise the UK fans, I also liked how it was a true mixture of fans and you got people in pretty much every jersey you can think of, just going because it's the only chance they'll ever get to see football in the flesh. It's great as far as I'm concerned.

As of 2018, The Patriots and Packers were the two main jerseys I saw, with the exception of the Raiders and Seahawks but they were the two teams playing. Didn't see a single Chiefs jersey and it was the only one not on sale at the Nike Store there, which I expect will very much change now due to the rise of Mahomes and the superbowl win.

Online voodoo ray

• Legacy Fan
  • feck off
« Reply #57061 on: September 29, 2020, 10:41:03 am »
I will miss not going to a london game this year.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57062 on: September 29, 2020, 10:48:48 am »
I will miss not going to a london game this year.
Me too, last few years it's been something on the calendar I've looked forward to and just something a bit different. Admittedly I'm only able to get to Anfield these days when a family member with a season ticket is on holiday, so I maybe get to 4 games a year when I used to attend all home games. So it's nice to be able to have that live sport and an inclusive atmosphere where everyone really is there to enjoy it and no one gets stupidly anxious or riled up by it.

There were some decent fixtures this year too. We tend to make a day of it, get down early, try and get among the fans at some pubs and then slowly make our way to the game to enjoy the inauthentic tailgate and the merch stands.

Offline Zimagic

• Legacy Fan
  • Liar, liar with your drawers on fire......
« Reply #57063 on: September 29, 2020, 11:47:17 am »
Mahomes has got that Federer touch about him in that he's just so eminently watchable. You're seeing greatness, I really do think that. For me, he's the best Quarterback in the NFL with Russell Wilson (possibly biased because they're the two teams I follow and only ones I watch full games of).

You have to add Rodgers into that mix. I know Brady & Brees are icemen and Lamar & Mahomes are entertaining, but there is nothing that Rodgers cannot do.
"Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably-Priced Love and a Hard-Boiled Egg!"

Offline XabiArt

• Legacy Fan
  • The passmaster.
« Reply #57064 on: September 29, 2020, 11:54:01 am »
I went to the Bengals Rams at Wembley last year, it was a great experience, can't wait to get to another. Hopefully check out Spurs stadium next time.

Offline Jookie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57065 on: September 29, 2020, 11:56:56 am »
Me too, last few years it's been something on the calendar I've looked forward to and just something a bit different. Admittedly I'm only able to get to Anfield these days when a family member with a season ticket is on holiday, so I maybe get to 4 games a year when I used to attend all home games. So it's nice to be able to have that live sport and an inclusive atmosphere where everyone really is there to enjoy it and no one gets stupidly anxious or riled up by it.

There were some decent fixtures this year too. We tend to make a day of it, get down early, try and get among the fans at some pubs and then slowly make our way to the game to enjoy the inauthentic tailgate and the merch stands.

I'm pretty much the same. Don't get to many Liverpool games per season though went week in, week out in the late 80's through to mid 2000's.Miss it but lifestyle choice means I just can't get to the games that often. Ticket availability is the other issue.

Going the NFL Wembley games is one of things I do as a substitute (plus some lower league football). Try to make a weekend of it. Out in London on Saturday night. Stay overnight then beers and a meal before heading to Wembley. Always a good laugh though the Monday after is a right off!

The atmosphere at the Wembley games can be a bit weird though. Thought the Eagles v Jags in 2018 was the best atmosphere I've experienced at an Wembley NFL game since their were so many Eagles fans over from US. Been to the odd NFL games in US and the atmosphere is very different. More akin to going to a Premier League game than any other US sport I've been to. Slight undertone of aggression and seen a few minor altercations between rival fans.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #57066 on: September 29, 2020, 12:50:30 pm »
Packers!!

The only community owned major sports team in America. That's including the MLS, basketball, baseball. Sport is for the fans not the billionaires which is why I chose them.

The oldest active stadium in the NFL

A GOAT Quarterback

Great "derby" games against the Vikings and Bears.

The only choice.

FlashGordon approves this message.

What a job Matt LaFleur is doing by the way. There was plenty naysayers when he was appointed, myself included, but he's shutting us all up.

Rodgers back playing to GOATish level as well, you love to see it.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57067 on: September 29, 2020, 02:00:12 pm »
I'm pretty much the same. Don't get to many Liverpool games per season though went week in, week out in the late 80's through to mid 2000's.Miss it but lifestyle choice means I just can't get to the games that often. Ticket availability is the other issue.

Going the NFL Wembley games is one of things I do as a substitute (plus some lower league football). Try to make a weekend of it. Out in London on Saturday night. Stay overnight then beers and a meal before heading to Wembley. Always a good laugh though the Monday after is a right off!

The atmosphere at the Wembley games can be a bit weird though. Thought the Eagles v Jags in 2018 was the best atmosphere I've experienced at an Wembley NFL game since their were so many Eagles fans over from US. Been to the odd NFL games in US and the atmosphere is very different. More akin to going to a Premier League game than any other US sport I've been to. Slight undertone of aggression and seen a few minor altercations between rival fans.
Cheers for sharing Jookie. I reckon it was around 2013/14 when I actually stopped going regularly (regular from the age of 4 in the mid/late 90s), work got in the way and then with graduating, buying a house etc moving round for work it just became too complicated. Ticket availability is as you say, now shit but I plan on getting to Anfield more in the future.

I am really excited to go to a game in the States, my missus would be quite up for it too which makes it easier. Interesting what you say about the Wembley atmosphere, I'd agree in general, when I went to Seahawks v Raiders (my first game) though, we were joined in a pub by a load of really nice, down to earth Seahawks hardcore who'd come all the way for the game, then in the stadium surrounded by the German Seahawks Fan Club, who were mental for it and really got the atmosphere going. Great memory and the main reason I follow them now.

Online skipper757

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57068 on: September 29, 2020, 07:01:27 pm »
Sounds like multiple personnel on the Titans tested positive for COVID.  Team activities likely shut down for them and their opponents last weekend.

Tom Pelissero
@TomPelissero
The #Titans had three new player positives and five new personnel positives for COVID-19, sources tell me and @MikeGarafolo. Both Titans and Vikings, who hosted them Sunday, will suspend in person club activities starting today.
King Kenny.

Offline Dull Tools

• Likes James Corden.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57069 on: September 30, 2020, 02:50:17 pm »
Be a Chief. They wear red and have the loudest fans in the league. There are also not very many Chiefs fans in the UK.

Also they have Mahommes who is the Messi of the NFL.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57070 on: September 30, 2020, 03:10:57 pm »
I quite like the Packers for the above mentioned reasons, it does set them apart. The only Packers fan I personally know is a Blue and a massive gobshite though  ;D

It does seem like they have more than their fair share of dickhead fans, both over there and in the UK.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57071 on: September 30, 2020, 03:24:54 pm »
It does seem like they have more than their fair share of dickhead fans, both over there and in the UK.
I think in the USA they inspire more passion than a lot of the teams do, which is great, but they do seem to have more rabid nutters than most of the other fanbases, from my shallow understanding.

I'm trying to learn more and more about the game all the time, I just know which teams I like watching, which QBs excite me etc. Most sports aside from football (sometimes boxing) don't really grip me, so seeing the Chiefs turn things around in the Superbowl earlier this year and Mahomes really drive them on, it gave me more of an appreciation of the sport and definitely more excitement than any sport other than football (our version) has in a long time.

Offline Garrus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57072 on: September 30, 2020, 03:34:15 pm »
Chicago Bears. To offset the brilliance of this current batch of Reds, why not support a team that is stuck in purgatory? The only ever SB win came in '85. The franchise QB selected ahead (traded up for!) of Watson and Mahomes benched for a man with a big dick who probably had the greatest run ever for a backup QB with Philly.

Da Bears have somehow stumbled into a 3-0 start despite scraping by the Lions, Giants and Falcons. It's all going to come crashing down soon and the team is going to be haunted by kicker problems for the next 25 years.

Or just support the Seahawks/Ravens; they have the most exciting QBs outside of Mahomes and coaching/front offices that could lead to a SB in the near future.

Offline PatriotScouser

• Legacy Fan
  • I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
« Reply #57073 on: September 30, 2020, 04:31:04 pm »
Or be at Pats fan we both share a special number the number 6!

Both teams have the best coach in their respective sports and Pats are in the state of Massachusetts just like good ol' John Henry and his Red Sox!

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57074 on: September 30, 2020, 04:43:35 pm »
Lot of "support these really good teams" in here. Manc behavior. Rodgers is the Gary Neville of the NFL.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Jookie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57075 on: September 30, 2020, 05:01:36 pm »
Lot of "support these really good teams" in here. Manc behavior. Rodgers is the Gary Neville of the NFL.

I agree but then I did choose the 49ers in the early 80's (when they had 2 Super Bowl wins). After that success over the 80's and 90's, I feel like we've been generally pretty poor. However, the few season we've been good, we've been 2 Super Bowls and lost in 2  NFC Championship games. Quite remarkable for a team that's only had a handful of winning seasons in the last few decades. In fact in the 4 out of 17 seasons they've had a winning record since 2002 the 49ers have gone on to reach the NFC Championship game. Prior to having 6 in 21 winning seasons (1999 to current), the 49ers had 16 out of 17 winning seasons and reached the post season 15 out of 17 times. They were unreal back then and probably were the NE Patriots of that time with regards to consistency season after season -  though it did spread over multiple coaches and QBs unlike like NE.

As I said the other day if I was looking for a team now I'd pick an East Coast team (or a teams that generally plays in the early games when at home). Think I'd go for someone like Pittsburgh, Chicago, Detroit. Potentially pick somewhere that was good to visit incase you ever want to visit. Probably Chicago then. Or Tennessee Titans since Nashville is boss.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 05:03:22 pm by Jookie »

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #57076 on: September 30, 2020, 05:37:06 pm »
Steelers at Titans postponed until Monday or Tuesday next week
#Sausages

Online voodoo ray

• Legacy Fan
  • feck off
« Reply #57077 on: September 30, 2020, 07:02:38 pm »
Chicago Bears. To offset the brilliance of this current batch of Reds, why not support a team that is stuck in purgatory? The only ever SB win came in '85. The franchise QB selected ahead (traded up for!) of Watson and Mahomes benched for a man with a big dick who probably had the greatest run ever for a backup QB with Philly.

Da Bears have somehow stumbled into a 3-0 start despite scraping by the Lions, Giants and Falcons. It's all going to come crashing down soon and the team is going to be haunted by kicker problems for the next 25 years.

Or just support the Seahawks/Ravens; they have the most exciting QBs outside of Mahomes and coaching/front offices that could lead to a SB in the near future.

and QB problems for eternity.

Offline Garrus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57078 on: October 1, 2020, 06:42:17 am »
and QB problems for eternity.
Sad but likely true.

Online voodoo ray

• Legacy Fan
  • feck off
« Reply #57079 on: October 1, 2020, 08:55:58 am »
Sad but likely true.

when QB records are held by a bloke who died 20 years ago aged in his 80s and bloody smoking jay, that's a bad thing.