Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3442506 times)

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: SolSeks is STILL the manager of Manchester United!!
« Reply #25960 on: April 19, 2019, 01:43:41 pm »
I think they can persuade players they have a blueprint, and they can offer big wages. They need a doF in so they can appear to have a blueprint. Whether that dof has any influence or lasts past Xmas is a different matter.
It's taken us a decade to get where we are from rock bottom? They can do it a bit faster with their greater wealth. Will it take new owners to do it though?
It's taken us a decade, it's taken them half a decade to go the other way. You're saying they should start reversing instead of turning corners? Good point. :)
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline deano2727

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25961 on: April 19, 2019, 01:53:56 pm »
Will they have learned their lesson? Will they have seen what Klopp has done with us and take note? Or will they spunk silly money on Bale and the likes.

Hopefully they get well paid company for Sanchez in the injury room in the form of Bale.

Online mattD

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25962 on: April 19, 2019, 03:57:29 pm »
Well, that’s just great. He’s already started turning on players telling the squad they need a ‘reality check’.

The deterioration is going far too quickly for my liking.

Online mattD

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25963 on: April 19, 2019, 03:58:12 pm »
Will they have learned their lesson? Will they have seen what Klopp has done with us and take note? Or will they spunk silly money on Bale and the likes.

Hopefully they get well paid company for Sanchez in the injury room in the form of Bale.

Here’s hoping they spunk £100 million on Bale.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25964 on: April 19, 2019, 03:59:06 pm »
He'll be sacked by Boxing day

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
« Reply #25965 on: April 19, 2019, 04:08:40 pm »
Klopp rebuilt the scouting network? I had not heard that. From what I understand, The scouting team is basically the old committee folks. The difference is that they have a manager who is looking for the same things.

I hope Man U spends more money on players. They have flushed so much down the toilette. :)

The difference is that we now have a top-down structure, instead of a lateral everyone-has-an-equal voice arrangement. Also, there's no Ian Ayre ;D
Better looking than Samie.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #25966 on: April 19, 2019, 04:19:36 pm »
Here’s hoping they spunk £100 million on Bale.
They might have a chance this time..

Varane though? Why would he go there?  Would be a bizarre choice for him
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 04:38:41 pm by Preserved for posterity. »
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25967 on: April 19, 2019, 04:21:23 pm »
Variable though? Why would he go there?  Would be a bizarre choice for him
money and that he’d be wanted there?

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25968 on: April 19, 2019, 04:39:05 pm »
money and that he’d be wanted there?
Spell checked Varane to variable!!
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25969 on: April 19, 2019, 06:11:42 pm »
It's one thing for fans to wax poetically about how their team will move on 10 players and then get 10 better ones but to see the press do it is kind of crazy.  Aside from a team that is in administration when has something like that ever happened and it worked out?  Aside from taking away playing time you can't force a player to move to another club and earn less (Hello Sturridge).  Just selling more than 4 of their players that aren't out of contract will take a small miracle.  Then to get new players in that don't want Sanchez level wages at the start, hah.  They have a huge mess to clean up....

Everton? Oh wait.   ???
Lee Trevino famously once held up a long iron during a lightning storm, claiming "not even God can hit a 1-iron"

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25970 on: April 19, 2019, 06:14:04 pm »
You really should stop hanging around school playgrounds mate, people will get the wrong idea.   :)

Maybe Andy is a fan of Top Trumps, I bet the Sanchez card Trumps everyone in terms of wages.
Lee Trevino famously once held up a long iron during a lightning storm, claiming "not even God can hit a 1-iron"

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25971 on: April 19, 2019, 06:15:42 pm »
So is Coutinho going here? Would you if you were Phil?

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25972 on: April 19, 2019, 07:00:26 pm »
Yup, that was sort of my point. As much as they make they don’t have an infinite amount or an owner who will find a way to funnel more money in. So with the amount they need to buy, and with the prices the market is currently at, they’re going to struggle.

Serves the c*nts right, they've always inflated the transfer market, from Ferdinand through Ronaldo the paying £90 odd million for Pogba and that fat that lukaku, now that extravagance is fucking them up, utterly glorious
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #25973 on: April 20, 2019, 12:45:13 am »
....Also, there's no Ian Ayre ;D

It's undoubtedly remarkable how things seem to have improved since he left, almost as if there was perhaps a causal connection...
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #25974 on: April 20, 2019, 07:57:33 am »
Maybe Andy is a fan of Top Trumps, I bet the Sanchez card Trumps everyone in terms of wages.

Don't be dissing Top Trumps lad :D

Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25975 on: April 20, 2019, 08:04:09 am »
It's undoubtedly remarkable how things seem to have improved since he left, almost as if there was perhaps a causal connection...

Well Cecil joined Chelsea... ;D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline WhoHe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25976 on: April 20, 2019, 08:14:12 am »
Jenas saying Ole was the wrong choice, that'll be him banned from OT, as per Red Noses instructions.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47993864

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #25977 on: April 20, 2019, 08:38:58 am »
Settle down, apparently it will now be all Sir Garnet down the far end of the East Lancs as Mike Phelan is advising Ole Gunnar Solskjaer on Manchester United's summer transfer plans ....

I suspect the Charlie Cairoli quotient has yet to peak.
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #25978 on: April 20, 2019, 11:15:40 am »
From the Times:

Paul Pogba and David De Gea are using the uncertainty over whether Manchester United will qualify for next season’s Champions League to demand huge pay rises to stay at Old Trafford. Along with the rest of their team-mates Pogba and De Gea will be forced to accept an automatic 25 per cent pay cut on their existing deals, worth £290,000 and £200,000 per week respectively, if United fail to qualify for next season’s competition — they trail fourth-placed Arsenal by two points with five games remaining. United have qualified for the Champions League every season since Pogba returned to the club in 2016 so the France midfielder has not suffered the indignity of a pay cut, although De Gea experienced one in the 2016-17 season when they were in the Europa League under José Mourinho. United will not remove the clause from their players’ contracts, so Pogba and De Gea’s representatives are agitating for higher basic salaries to eliminate its impact should Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side fail to finish in the top four. Both players are wanted by Real Madrid so United are anxious to extend contracts that are due to end in one and two years respectively.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #25979 on: April 20, 2019, 11:17:11 am »
Mike Phelan is advising Ole Gunnar Solskjaer on Manchester United's summer transfer plans as the club prepares for another rebuild.

Solskjaer and Phelan have spoken about recruiting players who embody the 'United way' of playing amid a transfer strategy change focused on younger targets. United have settled on a preference for young British talent after the split transfer strategy that developed under former manager Jose Mourinho.

The MEN understands Phelan's preference is to reboot the recruitment policy and eschew the superstar strategy United have relied on for much of Ed Woodward's tenure as executive vice-chairman. Solskjaer is believed to be in agreement with Phelan's outlook and there is a determination to recruit without blocking academy talents' pathway to the first-team.

Phelan is still yet to be installed as full-time assistant manager at United but Solskjaer is proceeding under the assumption Phelan will stay at the club beyond the summer. United sources clarified on the day of Solskjaer's full-time appointment they expected Phelan, whom is still contracted to A-League outfit Central Coast Mariners as their sporting director, to remain at Old Trafford. Solskjaer does not want Phelan to assume the inaugural technical director role.

United want 'game-changing' targets who would make a difference to the first-team, as opposed to potential or squad players, and have verbally promised at least three signings. United view Borussia Dortmund forward Jadon Sancho as an ideal acquisition due to his age and prowess on the right flank, which United have not strengthened since Wilfried Zaha became Mr. Ferguson's last signing in January 2013.

Sancho, 19, has kept in touch with former colleagues at Manchester City and would relish a return to England's north-west but Dortmund could command a fee in excess of £100million for the England international. Sancho has racked up a combined 25 goals and assists with the German club this season.

Gareth Bale is no longer regarded as an enticing option by United even though he is likely to be attainable in the summer in the wake of Zinedine Zidane's reappointment at Real Madrid. Bale, 29, turns 30 in July and was coveted by former manager Mourinho two years ago but it is understood he is not high up United's list of targets.

United have been monitoring West Ham midfielder Declan Rice, 20, amid the need for a midfield reinforcement as they prepare to lose Ander Herrera on a free transfer to Paris Saint-Germain. West Ham tied down Rice on a new contract until 2024 in December and the recent England debutant could fetch a fee in excess of £50m. Atletico Madrid linchpin Saul Niguez, 24, switched agents last month and has been tracked by United since David Moyes was the manager.

Antonio Valencia will be released by United upon his contract's expiry date on June 30 and the expected departures of Marcos Rojo and Matteo Darmian could compel United to reinforce their defence at centre-back and full-back.

Solskjaer admitted United face a 'massive few years' after their Champions League humbling by Barcelona, which confirmed a second successive trophyless season for United.

"We know there's work to be done," Solskjaer said. "I've said all along this isn't gonna change overnight and the next few years are gonna be massive for us to get to the level of Barcelona and other teams are at the moment.

"We're on with the job and have spoken to the players about it as well, that we need to get the best out of each other, create an environment of top, top, top class attitude, world-class attitude every single day. Because we've got good players and I've got good players to work with.

"And, as I said, at the moment we've done really, really well to get to the quarters and challenge for the top four. So we've got a rebuilding job but it starts with the coaches and players, and of course one or two additions to the squad will happen in the summer."
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25980 on: April 20, 2019, 11:19:50 am »
Young British talent, poor souls are literally us 8 years ago.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25981 on: April 20, 2019, 11:23:29 am »
Mike Phelan?

Give him a top coach at least.
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25982 on: April 20, 2019, 11:24:18 am »
Young British talent, poor souls are literally us 8 years ago.
It’s quite satisfying to see them repeat every mistake we’ve made since 1990 to be honest.
W

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #25983 on: April 20, 2019, 11:33:58 am »
It’s quite satisfying to see them repeat every mistake we’ve made since 1990 to be honest.

So you're saying there is a chance for Big Sam at United??
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline Henry Kissinger

• Posterior sponsored by Wilkinson Sword. On the Llama Protection Register. Should wash his mouth out with soap and water.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Experience is the name we give our mistakes
« Reply #25984 on: April 20, 2019, 11:45:12 am »
Mike Phelan?

Give him a top coach at least.

To the United hierarchy who may be reading this thread (and I know you do), please ignore the highlighted post. Mike Phelan is a truly outstanding coach and every Liverpool fan is envious that you have him on board.

Many thanks
"What's passive smoking? There's passive lots of things. Like passive listening to shitheads. I have to put up with that every day. Are you going to ban people from talking crap? They give me a headache. Believe me, they're killing me. One day people's conversations on the street will do me in." Terry Hall

Offline Mighty Zeus

• Legacy Fan
  • Smite the Tories (with lightning)
« Reply #25985 on: April 20, 2019, 11:46:11 am »
So is Coutinho going here? Would you if you were Phil?

I doubt it. Chelsea? PSG?

Coutinho is a bit of a dildo, though, so you never know.
Socialist Ignoramus Since 2500 BCE

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25986 on: April 20, 2019, 11:46:41 am »
To the United hierarchy who may be reading this thread (and I know you do), please ignore the highlighted post. Mike Phelan is a truly outstanding coach and every Liverpool fan is envious that you have him on board.

Many thanks
Shit fuck shit.

You’re right, apologies.
W

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25987 on: April 20, 2019, 11:48:33 am »
indeed, and not have any self awareness whatsoever because ‘they’re the biggest club in the world’ and think the rules of football don’t apply, should have realised this by now. Can’t wait for them to resign danny welbeck on a free this summer and act like how we did when we got joe cole

I doubt it. Chelsea? PSG?

Coutinho is a bit of a dildo, though, so you never know.
Would be an excellent hazard replacement, but they have a transfer ban so unlucky

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25988 on: April 20, 2019, 12:10:03 pm »
Sancho, Rice and Saul Niguez - with the addition of Phelan to the brains trust they are truly unearthing many unknown gems

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #25989 on: April 20, 2019, 12:15:38 pm »

Many thanks

Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #25990 on: April 20, 2019, 12:56:56 pm »
From the Times:

Paul Pogba and David De Gea are using the uncertainty over whether Manchester United will qualify for next season’s Champions League to demand huge pay rises to stay at Old Trafford. Along with the rest of their team-mates Pogba and De Gea will be forced to accept an automatic 25 per cent pay cut on their existing deals, worth £290,000 and £200,000 per week respectively, if United fail to qualify for next season’s competition — they trail fourth-placed Arsenal by two points with five games remaining. United have qualified for the Champions League every season since Pogba returned to the club in 2016 so the France midfielder has not suffered the indignity of a pay cut, although De Gea experienced one in the 2016-17 season when they were in the Europa League under José Mourinho. United will not remove the clause from their players’ contracts, so Pogba and De Gea’s representatives are agitating for higher basic salaries to eliminate its impact should Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side fail to finish in the top four. Both players are wanted by Real Madrid so United are anxious to extend contracts that are due to end in one and two years respectively.

No top player is going to go there if they insist on having that clause in their contract - not now they’ve shown it’s a huge possibility they don’t get a CL place every year.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #25991 on: April 20, 2019, 01:07:08 pm »
Well these c*nts playing for money gives me hope. Those Rolls Royce chauffeurs dont come cheap.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25992 on: April 20, 2019, 01:16:02 pm »
No top player is going to go there if they insist on having that clause in their contract - not now they’ve shown it’s a huge possibility they don’t get a CL place every year.
unless the non CL pay is way more than what anyone else would offer like with Sanchez

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #25993 on: April 20, 2019, 01:21:24 pm »
unless the non CL pay is way more than what anyone else would offer like with Sanchez

They don’t seem too keen to do that though if there are issues paying Pogba and de Gea what they’re after.

I mean de Gea’s pay is going down to £150k a week according to that article. He’d get double that with no clauses at PSG or Madrid.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25994 on: April 20, 2019, 02:03:41 pm »
They don’t seem too keen to do that though if there are issues paying Pogba and de Gea what they’re after.

I mean de Gea’s pay is going down to £150k a week according to that article. He’d get double that with no clauses at PSG or Madrid.
which is why he’s supposedly wanting £400k or so, which when it comes to what they pay for Sanchez is more than fair

Online rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25995 on: April 20, 2019, 03:06:50 pm »
Wonder what sort of team these will put out on Wednesday. Googled their injury updates and it seems Matic and Sanchez will play tomorrow, Hererra and Bailly will be back in training today. Just hope these useless c*nts dont roll over for City. Think a draw tomorrow between these and the Bitters is best for us.
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25996 on: April 20, 2019, 03:41:28 pm »
I hope they lose tomorrow so they'll be more driven to get a point at least on Wednesday

Useless twats

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #25997 on: April 20, 2019, 03:47:26 pm »
I hope they lose tomorrow so they'll be more driven to get a point at least on Wednesday

Useless twats

A draw tomorrow would do for me.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25998 on: April 20, 2019, 04:20:44 pm »
The irony of ironies. For a fan base that whinged like nobodies business about having their feelings hurt by the perception of other fan bases being “Anyone but United” they are firmly aboard the “Anyone but Liverpool” train.  It’s strange because when they were supposedly on the other end of it it was a sign of inadequacy, and the sort of thing only small time fans got involved in.

Of all the things they smugly and patronisingly accused others of doing over two and a half decades, is there anything left that they haven’t done inside 5 years?

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25999 on: April 20, 2019, 04:33:25 pm »
So you're saying there is a chance for Big Sam at United??

They need a career journeyman with zero success to have one decent season (no actual success) and for the media to stand as one, uniting behind as deserving a job, absent any actual talent or ability to succeed in said role.

So maybe next season Colin will reach the FA Cup Final (losing, of course) and everyone will agree he's earned the Manc seat.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.