Author Topic: Man United away  (Read 13351 times)

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Man United away
« on: September 27, 2019, 04:13:48 pm »
Liverpool FC has released the following away ticket details for the Premier League fixture against Manchester United on Sunday October 20.

The match at Old Trafford is scheduled to kick-off at 16:30 BST.

The club have received a total allocation of 3080 stand tickets for this all-ticket fixture. This is a reduction compared to the 3129 we received last season.

Manchester United have confirmed that the reduction is due to 37 seats being removed to accommodate a new camera position and 12 seats being removed in preparation for additional wheelchair positions that are due to be installed.

In the event that the camera position is not being utilised, Manchester United have confirmed that LFC will be allocated the 37 seats.

Safety and security at Old Trafford

Manchester United have advised to share the following information with all travelling supporters:

Bag policy/bag drop - Bags larger than 20cm x 15cm x 5cm (8’’ x 6’’ x 2’’) will not be permitted into the stadium.

All bags will be searched and items larger than the size criteria must be left at one of the ‘bag drop’ facilities, which are located near the ticket office (N1 car park) and in E2 car park.

Persistent standing - The first three rows (starting from row one) across blocks E230–E233 will be monitored for persistent standing. It is therefore recommended that these seats are purchased by families and elderly supporters.

Public Spaces Protection Order - A Public Spaces Protection Order in place in the Borough of Trafford that prevents members of the public from consuming alcohol on the roads and within other public spaces in the vicinity of the Old Trafford football stadium.

Throwing of missiles and attempted/actual pitch encroachment will not be tolerated.

Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Ticket prices

Adult: £30

Young adults (18-20 years): £22.50

Over 65s & 16-17s: £15

Juniors (15 & under): £10

Please be aware that supporters in possession of concessionary tickets will be asked for ID at the turnstiles. If supporters are not able to provide the relevant ID, they will be refused entry.

Hospitality Members

Sir Kenny Dalglish box holders, premium level and centenary club members should contact the Hospitality Department on 0151 264 2222, option two.

Disabled supporters

Within the allocation, we have received 16 pairs of wheelchair and personal assistant tickets. Ambulant and personal assistant tickets are also available - please click here.

Ticket sales

The below sales will take place ONLINE only.

Tickets will be available to season ticket holders and official Members based on Premier League away fixtures recorded during the 2018-19 season on the following days:

11 or more games: from 8.15am BST on Tuesday October 1 until 10.45am on Thursday October 3.

Supporters are guaranteed a ticket during this sale and can purchase one ticket per person, up to a maximum of 10 (ten) tickets per transaction.

The following sales will then take place on a first come, first served basis, subject to availability, and supporters can purchase one ticket per person, up to a maximum of four tickets per transaction.

10 or more games: from 11am until 1.45pm on Thursday October 3.

9 or more games: from 2pm on Thursday October 3 until 10.45am on Friday October 4.

8 or more games: from 11am on Friday October 4.

Should there be any tickets remaining following the initial sales, Liverpool FC will make a further announcement. Supporters are advised to check here for sale updates.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/366594-manchester-united-liverpool-tickets-details
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
Re: Man United away
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2019, 04:22:55 pm »
49 less tickets than last season 😩
Kenny Godglish

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2019, 04:23:57 pm »
49 less tickets than last season 😩
Yes but at least for once, they've explained why.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2019, 04:24:57 pm »
Fucking praying I get one on 7 credits
Kenny Godglish

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2019, 04:32:02 pm »
Fucking praying I get one on 7 credits
You'll probably have to wait until the returns sale but I reckon that you'll be fine mate.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2019, 04:33:49 pm »
You'll probably have to wait until the returns sale but I reckon that you'll be fine mate.
Thanks ABJ that’s the logical conclusion but I’m finding it hard to convince myself 😂
Kenny Godglish

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2019, 05:10:50 pm »
Thanks ABJ that’s the logical conclusion but I’m finding it hard to convince myself 😂
Not surprising when the sale that you'll be in isn't in the initial selling notice! although it sold out on 4 last season on returns so even with the slightly reduced allocation, I reckon you'll be fine on 7.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2019, 05:28:34 pm »
Not surprising when the sale that you'll be in isn't in the initial selling notice! although it sold out on 4 last season on returns so even with the slightly reduced allocation, I reckon you'll be fine on 7.
Cheers pal.
Kenny Godglish

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2019, 05:34:32 pm »
Cheers pal.
No worries mate, good luck!

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2019, 05:59:02 pm »

They’re miles ahead of us in terms of ticket transparency etc

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2019, 06:42:13 pm »
They’re miles ahead of us in terms of ticket transparency etc
everyone is

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2019, 07:13:06 pm »
Does anyone know if the MU train station will be open for our game? Last year had to walk back to the OT tram station to get back to Piccadilly. Going to be tight for me to get my last direct train back to Reading.

Offline quinny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2019, 07:26:51 pm »
Does anyone know if the MU train station will be open for our game? Last year had to walk back to the OT tram station to get back to Piccadilly. Going to be tight for me to get my last direct train back to Reading.

It's been closed permanently for heath and safety reasons I think (at the request of Utd).

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2019, 07:32:22 pm »
49 less seats, but one extra trophy.

I'll take that.

Loud and proud boys and girls for the 90... "We are the Champions, The Champions of Europe"
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline monkeyharris

• Best Monkey In Show
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2019, 12:26:10 pm »
That’s interesting their stance on standing
Have they got dispensation from the council to allow standing elsewhere if they get the front three sitting?
I’m sure that goes against the regulations but maybe a club and council looking at the reality of what happens and trying to work a compromise ?
+6 ticket exchange

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: October 1, 2019, 08:26:11 am »
All sorted in E231. Now just need to book my transport.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #16 on: October 1, 2019, 08:57:44 am »
That’s interesting their stance on standing
Have they got dispensation from the council to allow standing elsewhere if they get the front three sitting?
I’m sure that goes against the regulations but maybe a club and council looking at the reality of what happens and trying to work a compromise ?
They said the first 7 rows had to remain seated last year but nobody told them to sit down so they all stood. I wouldn't bank on the front 3 sitting this year.
We are a team of one half.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #17 on: October 1, 2019, 08:59:44 am »
Relieved I remembered to get these this year after forgetting until lunchtime last season ::)

TO hadn't put the coach tkts on at first though so put the match tkts in my basket then had to wait. It was sold out last year by then but all sorted :)

Online Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #18 on: October 1, 2019, 11:01:37 am »
All sorted in E231. Now just need to book my transport.

Same here same seats as last year for our lot

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #19 on: October 3, 2019, 11:49:18 am »
The reduction of 49 tickets has meant this is now sold out on 10 credits 😪
Kenny Godglish

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #20 on: October 3, 2019, 12:09:36 pm »

Still a few seats left

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: October 3, 2019, 12:29:01 pm »

They gave us extra 37 tickets from initial allocation

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #22 on: October 3, 2019, 02:57:05 pm »
Liverpool FC has issued a ticket update for the Premier League fixture against Manchester United at Old Trafford on Sunday October 20.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 4.30pm BST.

We have received an additional allocation of 37 tickets, which have been made available during today’s sales.

Tickets are currently available online to season ticket holders and Members based on Premier League away fixtures recorded during the 2018-19 season.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: October 4, 2019, 01:36:51 pm »
Ticket from 1st sale arrived today. Just need to sort out transport, with us being kept in for 30mins or so after the game.

Online Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #24 on: October 8, 2019, 10:48:18 am »
Anyone still waiting for first day sale tickets?

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: October 8, 2019, 10:55:59 am »

Yeah.

Online Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #26 on: October 8, 2019, 10:59:29 am »

Mine have just come

Offline Max100

• Main Stander
« Reply #27 on: October 8, 2019, 10:59:50 am »

Me

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #28 on: October 8, 2019, 11:13:01 am »
Got mine last Friday but still waiting for the 2nd sale ones.

Offline Yozza1

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: October 8, 2019, 07:24:21 pm »
Came today

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: October 8, 2019, 07:48:28 pm »
Despite the result, the away after Istanbul was fucking glorious. Hopefully a good load of inflatable "6" doing the rounds.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #31 on: October 8, 2019, 08:28:48 pm »
We had 5 inflatable European Cup in 2005/6 which we probably deflated afterwards but never thought to get any more ::) Kicking myself now!

There were loads around last time, Can't find any now :(
« Last Edit: October 8, 2019, 08:34:42 pm by Shanklygates »

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: October 8, 2019, 09:18:35 pm »
Some on Amazon but they look pretty shit

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #33 on: October 8, 2019, 09:31:37 pm »
I saw the ones that don't look like European cups! ::) Ours last time were blow up ones made of a foily material.Oh well....

Offline Red_Bear

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #34 on: October 8, 2019, 09:39:09 pm »
I saw the ones that don't look like European cups! ::) Ours last time were blow up ones made of a foily material.Oh well....
How about this: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/29-CHAMPIONS-TROPHY-Foil-Balloon-with-Team-Colour-CS63/401336029646?hash=item5d717dd1ce:g:1wMAAOxybLpRiLDJ

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #35 on: October 8, 2019, 09:43:36 pm »
How about this: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/29-CHAMPIONS-TROPHY-Foil-Balloon-with-Team-Colour-CS63/401336029646?hash=item5d717dd1ce:g:1wMAAOxybLpRiLDJ
Good spot! :D I clearly searched on the wrong things ::) I'll try town 2moro to save on time but then might IF I can find our other 5! :D The cats have red ribbons

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: October 8, 2019, 10:23:26 pm »
Yeah those are the ones I saw on Amazon as well.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #37 on: October 9, 2019, 04:21:51 pm »
I tried in town today on the stalls but none around. Guess we need a few of us to order them :D Unless I can find my ones from 2005

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #38 on: October 9, 2019, 05:07:16 pm »
Had a rummage through my 2005 stuff (had forgotten I'd bought so much but prob never thought it'd happen again ;D )
but can only find 2 foil Euro Cup balloons.  Anyone else got any? Happy to bring them if we have 6 between us

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: October 9, 2019, 05:31:11 pm »
Had a rummage through my 2005 stuff (had forgotten I'd bought so much but prob never thought it'd happen again ;D )
but can only find 2 foil Euro Cup balloons.  Anyone else got any? Happy to bring them if we have 6 between us

We are taking 9 cups and a big gold 6