The Liverpool FC Forum > The Boozer

Spiders....

(1/438) > >>

Emmy:
It's that time of year again... it's starting to get a bit colder at night and those damned eight legged buggers are starting to come into the house...

Is anyone else being invaded by spiders?

Unfortunately I really don't like them. OK, so they're not poisonous and can't really hurt you, but they scare the hell out of me   :(

Mudface_:
Our garden's infested with them. I know they're good at eating undesirable insects etc, but I'm sure they've destroyed everything and are just preying on each other now. Evolution will probably produce some sort of super-spider...

Helly:
my dad always picked them up in a tissue and let them go outside.  Used to knock me sick.

ashleyrose-66:
I'd love a pound for the amount of fucking cobwebs I have managed to walk through in the past couple of weeks!

That's a fucking horrible feeling isn't it, getting a face full of cobweb, and then you spend the next 5 minutes ruffling you hair and brushing off your clothes in case the spider is on you some where!!

Mudface_:
On a sort of related theme- what's happened to wasps over the last few years? I've barely seen any and this is usually the main time for them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version