The Liverpool FC Forum > The Boozer

Has anyone got COVID-19 or suspect they do?

(1/55) > >>

Ciara (with a capital "C"):
Has anyone here been diagnosed with the virus?

Anyone think they have it or similar symptoms and are self-isolating?

Anyone been tested for it and got a negative result?

Interested to hear from people who have it or have symptoms and what their illness/recovery is like.

CHOPPER:
I haven't got it yet, however, my anus is pristine with the amount of wiping I'm doing.

I'll update you if I get a persistent cough, a rise in body temperature or have a drop in anus quality. :thumbup

kesey:

--- Quote from: CHOPPER on March 14, 2020, 01:11:18 pm ---I haven't got it yet, however, my anus is pristine with the amount of wiping I'm doing.

I'll update you if I get a persistent cough, a rise in body temperature or have a drop in anus quality. :thumbup

--- End quote ---

Baby wipes is the way forward.

I remember our kid buying cucumber scented ones by mistake once. He comes out the bog saying. ' Fuckin ell . I only went for a shit and now me arse smells like a salad ' .

;D

John C:
The emergence of Spring and the welcoming of a pleasant, dry Saturday seems so much better knowing ar CHOPs is healthy with a clean, functioning arse.

Oddly I know the very first person in Liverpool who contracted this.

Stay safe everyone.

Red Viper:
I have alot of the symptoms but suspect my headache, fatigue and body aches may have more to do with the large amounts of ale I had last night rather than Covid-19. ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version