Author Topic: Salzburg away  (Read 52149 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Salzburg away
« on: August 30, 2019, 02:19:13 pm »
9 of us booked on this, some straight to Salzburg, some via Vienna and myself and a few others via Munich. 

Looks like about a 1.5K allocation so everyone with Genk will be guaranteed and then the rest in the non guaranteed 2nd sale.

Will be cold and a big shock to the system for those that are going to Qatar the following week!
« Last Edit: September 2, 2019, 11:18:49 am by ABJ »
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Salzburg away
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2019, 04:25:53 pm »
Doing it Manc t9 Munich Monday to Thursday Lufthansa 106£ return can't complin

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2019, 04:33:28 pm »
Liverpool - Prague from the Sunday to the Friday .

Going to a mad five days this and may have a place to stay in Cesky Krumlov  ( en route from Prague to Salzburg ) as a Czech lad I know in Liverpool is from there . Gonna be a mad one this.
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2019, 07:48:06 pm »
Looking forward to this , man to Vienna then train onto salzburg , then a week later to Qatar , winter weather then winter sun , gonna be a great pre Xmas

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2019, 10:56:55 am »
Looking forward to this , man to Vienna then train onto salzburg , then a week later to Qatar , winter weather then winter sun , gonna be a great pre Xmas

Not sorted it yet but am I also looking forward to this period. Christmas markets in Salzburg with maybe snow then off to 20degree Qatar!

Offline greg9r

• Anny Roader
  • YNWA
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2019, 06:30:22 pm »
Will there be a BOSS night in Salzburg? Any early infos for this?

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2019, 11:44:21 pm »
Manchester-Munich monday to Wednesday, train into Salzburg on the day and train back after the game. Doubt i'm gonna get a ticket like, but hoping it'll be a dead rubber game by then anyway....

Spurs playing in Munich on the Wednesday too
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Gladbach73

• Anny Roader
« Reply #7 on: September 1, 2019, 01:38:01 pm »
Liverpool to Berlin on Sunday, Berlin to Salzburg Monday, back to Berlin on Wednesday, then Berlin to Liverpool on Thursday. Easyjet £74.
« Last Edit: September 4, 2019, 03:25:03 pm by Gladbach73 »
"If Everton were playing in my back garden, I'd close the curtains"

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #8 on: September 1, 2019, 06:45:19 pm »
Liverpool to Berlin on Sunday, Berlin to Salzburg Tuesday, back to Berlin on Wednesday, then Berlin to Liverpool on Thursday. Easyjet £74.
When is the Xmas Market? ;)

We're going via Munich from Manchester. Should be a nice trip IF we get a ticket! Not very confident but we'll try
We are a team of one half.

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: September 1, 2019, 06:56:23 pm »
Sorted mine today. To Munich. Then off to Nuremburg. Then to Salzburg. Back to Birmingham I think it was.
Can't wait. Christmas Markets and poss a bit of snow.
P.s. Had a look on google maps inside the stadium. Looks decent inside - hope we're in the upper tier - looks steep and still close.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: September 1, 2019, 07:40:45 pm »
Think this is the one most people seem to be looking forward to the most. Think the Christmas markets will be a nice touch too.

Got a decent price on direct to Salzburg from Heathrow for two nights.
« Last Edit: September 2, 2019, 09:57:00 am by RainbowFlick »
YNWA.

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: September 1, 2019, 11:49:47 pm »
Think this is the one most people seem to be looking forward to the post. Think the Christmas markets will be a nice touch too.

Got a decent price on direct to Salzburg from Heathrow for two nights.

Have you seen Salzburg ?  I googled imaged it last night and I was gobsmacked.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline uppercentenary92

• Main Stander
« Reply #12 on: September 2, 2019, 01:35:47 pm »
Have you seen Salzburg ?  I googled imaged it last night and I was gobsmacked.

Take a look at this, ...I appreciate some can't be arsed, but looks a stunning place especially the night before the match
https://www.salzburg.info/en/salzburg/advent/salzburg-christmas-market

Offline sharkeyb

• Would pay to see a Mason's willy, but not more than £35.
  • Legacy Fan
  • He's on the floor
« Reply #13 on: September 3, 2019, 12:43:19 pm »
Cesky Krumlov  ( en route from Prague to Salzburg ) as a Czech lad I know in Liverpool is from there .

yeah I've stayed there, you'll enjoy that for the night. plenty to see for the day/night
Sir, the cash monies?

Offline Yozza1

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: September 3, 2019, 02:15:36 pm »
Will Untersberg be open in December?

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: September 3, 2019, 04:07:03 pm »
yeah I've stayed there, you'll enjoy that for the night. plenty to see for the day/night

Nice one. Thing is though theres no public transport from there to Linz were the Prague - Salzburg train stops. May have to backtrack to that place I can't be arsed spelling.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: September 3, 2019, 04:11:44 pm »
Take a look at this, ...I appreciate some can't be arsed, but looks a stunning place especially the night before the match
https://www.salzburg.info/en/salzburg/advent/salzburg-christmas-market

I need to stay off the mulled wine there. In Warsaw last January I had 10 hours to kill in the Old Town before getting a cab to the airport. I asked for a beer at the market and the girl said to me try our mulled wine. I ended up getting bladdered and they wouldnt let me on the flight to Szechin. Had to get a hostel and get a train the next morning to get my flight home.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #17 on: September 3, 2019, 07:24:48 pm »
Have all credits from past 2 seasons apart from Moscow and Maribor. What are my chances at this??

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #18 on: September 3, 2019, 09:50:21 pm »
Have all credits from past 2 seasons apart from Moscow and Maribor. What are my chances at this??
Thats exactly the same as me mate although I did go to Maribor but via a spare. I initially thought that they would go back 2 seasons but I reckon that they’ll only need to do that for the Genk sale (they’ll go back as far as Maribor). So for this, I reckon that they’ll base it on the following :

Genk
Napoli
Barca
Porto
Bayern
PSG

Those with 6/6 will be in the guaranteed 1st sale, approx. 1K tickets
Those with 5/6 will be in the non guaranteed 2nd sale, approx. 500 tickets

« Last Edit: September 3, 2019, 09:52:03 pm by ABJ »
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: September 3, 2019, 09:53:31 pm »

About the same as the 1000 that don't get Genk.

Wouid say a bit less than 40%. Probably around 350-400 tickets in a second sale

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #20 on: September 4, 2019, 07:48:36 am »
I’m starting to suspect collection in Naples  :-\
Can’t see the TO sorting everything out in time, especially with the italian law that they need to write names on every ticket.
I hope I’m wrong but they aren’t really know for speed and efficiency  :butt

If that would be the case Napoli would be the criteria for Genk & Salzburg. Hopefully we get the details for Napoli today and we’ll find out.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #21 on: September 4, 2019, 08:22:18 am »
I’m starting to suspect collection in Naples  :-\
Can’t see the TO sorting everything out in time, especially with the italian law that they need to write names on every ticket.
I hope I’m wrong but they aren’t really know for speed and efficiency  :butt

If that would be the case Napoli would be the criteria for Genk & Salzburg. Hopefully we get the details for Napoli today and we’ll find out.
Yeah I reckon it will be full collection as the draw was 6 days ago and the match is only 13 days away but not a peep from the club. If so though, no way will just Napoli be the criteria for Genk and Salzburg.
« Last Edit: September 4, 2019, 08:24:26 am by ABJ »

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #22 on: September 4, 2019, 08:30:51 am »
Yeah I reckon it will be full collection as the draw was 6 days ago and the match is only 13 days away but not a peep from the club. If so though, no way will just Napoli be the criteria for Genk and Salzburg.

No you probably right, they didn’t use Moscow only for the remaining matches 2 seasons ago.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: September 4, 2019, 08:43:28 am »

No you probably right, they didn’t use Moscow only for the remaining matches 2 seasons ago.

If it turned out full collection in Naples and the same amount go as last season less than 1400, you will have a far better chance for Genk on your own card, rather than a spare, than you would have if it was no collection

They could do it if there was enough staff at that car park where the buses left, but just don't think it will be full collection given it's Naples, could be wrong and as you both say time is tight now.

Offline sharkeyb

• Would pay to see a Mason's willy, but not more than £35.
  • Legacy Fan
  • He's on the floor
« Reply #24 on: September 4, 2019, 08:57:32 am »
Nice one. Thing is though theres no public transport from there to Linz were the Prague - Salzburg train stops. May have to backtrack to that place I can't be arsed spelling.

I don't know what your itinerary is but we went to Hallstatt for the day from C.K.  you can take a coach (i'll try and find the company, really cheap) from C.K direct to Hallstatt and then jump a train from there to Salzburg

google some of the photos.  worth going if you've got the time

but we went from C.K to Hallstatt for the day, one of the most beautiful places ive ever been.  from there you can take the
Sir, the cash monies?

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: September 4, 2019, 12:43:20 pm »
I don't know what your itinerary is but we went to Hallstatt for the day from C.K.  you can take a coach (i'll try and find the company, really cheap) from C.K direct to Hallstatt and then jump a train from there to Salzburg

google some of the photos.  worth going if you've got the time

but we went from C.K to Hallstatt for the day, one of the most beautiful places ive ever been.  from there you can take the

Cheers.

Ive only tried Flixbus and Trainline. Ive actually got a post card of C. K ( hard to type arent they ) . Was around at me Czech mates and theres about 6 of them living in the same house on Smithdown. Sound lads. I got twatted with them one night about a month ago and he gave me the post card and wrote on the back of it ' One day you must visit '. So I am. My itenerary is Prague Sunday ( will stay there as stayed in boss street with friendly locals coming back from Munich in March ) . C. K Monday then onto Salzburg on the Tuesday and I fly back on the Friday. Not sure what to do on the Wedneday and Thursday . May go back to C.K or find out where the other Czech lads are from and visit one of the towns. Liverpool have taken me to about 15 cities and towns the past 18 months as I love taking mad routes. Iam loving it.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: September 4, 2019, 06:39:13 pm »
Liverpool have taken me to about 15 cities and towns the past 18 months as I love taking mad routes. Iam loving it.

I love It as well mate. Porto via Morocco was a highlight earlier this year.

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: September 4, 2019, 08:31:20 pm »
I love It as well mate. Porto via Morocco was a highlight earlier this year.

Hooley Dooley ! That's a good one.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #28 on: September 6, 2019, 10:15:56 am »

Offline Minore

• Late Night Cruiser of Swedish *ahem* "TV" Channels.
  • Kopite
    • Spirit of Shankly
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2019, 09:57:11 pm »
All booked for this now. I know it's too early to say but what's the chance of a ticket with 11 out of the last 13 aways? (not Maribor and Moscow) and won't qualify for Genk then either. 1500 allocation. 1300 + 200 VIPs? All depends on the Genk allocation doesn't it?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2019, 10:22:49 pm »
All booked for this now. I know it's too early to say but what's the chance of a ticket with 11 out of the last 13 aways? (not Maribor and Moscow) and won't qualify for Genk then either. 1500 allocation. 1300 + 200 VIPs? All depends on the Genk allocation doesn't it?
I reckon that you’ll be in the non guaranteed 2nd sale for Genk for a couple of hundred tickets, get that and you’ll be nailed on for but if you miss out, you’ll be in the 2nd sale for Salzburg.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2019, 09:55:29 am »
As expected, the away allocation will be 1.5K.

https://www.krcgenk.be/en/news/3658/ticketinfo-champions-league-away-games

Helpful thanks mate

I turned down a spare for this after the draw as I didn't fancy it but now really tempted to book as I have a cheap route planned. Kicking myself

I am not in the credit tier with Maribor so won't stand a chance

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2019, 10:43:18 am »
Helpful thanks mate

I turned down a spare for this after the draw as I didn't fancy it but now really tempted to book as I have a cheap route planned. Kicking myself

I am not in the credit tier with Maribor so won't stand a chance
Have you got all of the others from the past 2 seasons though apart from Maribor and Moscow? If so, you'll have a chance of getting Genk and wether you get that or not, you'll have a chance of getting Salzburg.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2019, 11:55:54 am »
Have you got all of the others from the past 2 seasons though apart from Maribor and Moscow? If so, you'll have a chance of getting Genk and wether you get that or not, you'll have a chance of getting Salzburg.

Pretty much all of them apart from PSG & Red Star. I qualify for ones that are above 2k allocation at the moment so can't see it happening mate

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2019, 12:53:04 pm »
Pretty much all of them apart from PSG & Red Star. I qualify for ones that are above 2k allocation at the moment so can't see it happening mate
Oh right, yeah those 2 matches were key in order to have a chance to qualify for Genk/Salzburg so unfortunately I think that you're right.

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2019, 11:52:19 am »
Apparently these will be €65 each as that is what Genk were charged for tonight

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2019, 12:03:39 pm »
Apparently these will be €65 each as that is what Genk were charged for tonight
It wouldn't surprise me if they charge us the maximum of €70...thanks to UEFA  ::)

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #37 on: October 4, 2019, 08:51:53 am »
i think they will use red star, might be a few with psg but not that.

8/8 > 7/8 > 6/8 with 100% collection in salzburg @ 70 euros a pop, we are LIVERPOOL !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #38 on: October 5, 2019, 09:03:45 am »
Now that the Genk selling details are out, they were as predicted, Salzburg will be 8/8 in the guaranteed 1st sale (everyone that gets Genk) and then 7/8 in the non guaranteed 2nd sale (those that qualified but couldn’t get Genk), up to 1K will qualify for around 500 tickets so a 1 in 2 chance. They won’t use the Kiev season because they don’t need to.
« Last Edit: October 5, 2019, 09:10:49 am by ABJ »

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #39 on: October 5, 2019, 09:29:15 am »
same, doesnt look like the club are moving forward with 100% collection so just a random selection for salzburg like genk !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24