Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2059173 times)

Offline anitrella

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #18400 on: July 27, 2021, 08:33:17 pm »
Probably a very stupid question but.... if I registered for members tickets for a game for myself and a F&F, can my F&F also register for the same game for themselves and for me? Or is the ballot system capable of working out that we will have registered more than once and stopping the duplicate registration?

No as it’ll say the max allocation has been exceeded when it’s in your basket. Any games you register for appear in your history, saw them in mine earlier

Offline Redking83

• Kemlynite
« Reply #18401 on: July 27, 2021, 10:21:48 pm »
For the friendly matches, if I want to bring my mam will I have to create a supporter ID for her?

Offline dobbouk

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18402 on: July 27, 2021, 10:35:06 pm »
My issue is for the CL , my credits date back to when my mum bought my tickets (2004) so the membership is in her name. Including my Euro away tickets. There's still been no fan update for people with max European credits.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2021, 10:50:57 pm by dobbouk »

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #18403 on: July 27, 2021, 10:36:28 pm »
For the friendly matches, if I want to bring my mam will I have to create a supporter ID for her?
You don’t have to create a supporter ID but probably wise to do so as it only takes a minute to register. The e-tickets (Q code) only have the name of the lead purchaser on.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline Redking83

• Kemlynite
« Reply #18404 on: July 27, 2021, 10:55:38 pm »
You don’t have to create a supporter ID but probably wise to do so as it only takes a minute to register. The e-tickets (Q code) only have the name of the lead purchaser on.

Thanks, took your advice.  Purchased two tickets and received a booking confirmation email stating the tickets are attached and should be printed off to gain entry on match day.  Only thing is there's no tickets attached to the email  ???

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #18405 on: July 27, 2021, 11:30:22 pm »
Can members download their nfc card yet?

As I put in the last page

They emailed me today to say:

More information on how members will access the stadium in the event they are successful in the ticket sales, will be announced in due course.

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #18406 on: July 28, 2021, 07:02:44 am »
So will members still get individual tickets to download game by game? Or will they be downloading a digital members card which is then used multiple times for entry?

The latter could potentially make it harder for touts (although not impossible) and for credit hunting if they make it like season tickets where it can only be downloaded once to one device (unless you call up the club because you got a new phone/ lost your phone). They'll quickly get wise to who is abusing the system when someone has "lost" their phone 19 times a season.

Members card, and exactly its 1 download a season, if you change phone or have to wipe it you have to contact the club each time to reset the download feature on your account

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18407 on: July 28, 2021, 07:03:31 am »
For idiots like me:

Say I'm successful in 4 of the ballots for the all member sale and find out on the 2nd August. I then gave 4 guaranteed tickets correct? Do I then have a week to actually buy them at any time? And if so are the seats first come first serve?

You have 4 guaranteed tickets if successful in a ballot in your example

You will have 22 hours ish to login and buy them, seat selection is first come first served, however you will be guaranteed a seat somewhere

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18408 on: July 28, 2021, 07:05:06 am »
My issue is for the CL , my credits date back to when my mum bought my tickets (2004) so the membership is in her name. Including my Euro away tickets. There's still been no fan update for people with max European credits.

Every member will be required to do fan update at some point

Setup yourself as a free supporter and transfer each game individually (euro aways always had the form anyway) then when fan update comes around you can transfer

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18409 on: July 28, 2021, 07:06:52 am »
LFC live chat told a supporter yesterday that those in the club of having 13 of the 15 attended for the first time in 2019/20 will be able to transfer the name on the members card during the fan update process that they will have to complete before Burnley, thats 400 ish supporters who will be doing fan update in the next couple weeks

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #18410 on: July 28, 2021, 07:15:06 am »
Every member will be required to do fan update at some point

Setup yourself as a free supporter and transfer each game individually (euro aways always had the form anyway) then when fan update comes around you can transfer

This year is gonna help many to do this…wise words!!

Online ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18411 on: July 28, 2021, 07:16:58 am »
LFC live chat told a supporter yesterday that those in the club of having 13 of the 15 attended for the first time in 2019/20 will be able to transfer the name on the members card during the fan update process that they will have to complete before Burnley, thats 400 ish supporters who will be doing fan update in the next couple weeks

I don’t get why these people would need to transfer the name if they’ve only just hit 13 of the 15 attended. Surely they should’ve attended these games in their own name 

If not, they should do what you said above

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18412 on: July 28, 2021, 07:18:07 am »
I don’t get why these people would need to transfer the name if they’ve only just hit 13 of the 15 attended. Surely they should’ve done this in their own name

I'd have the same argument, however some of them may have used it for 10 years for cup credits for whatever reason or have aways on but not the homes

Know plenty which have had between 4 and 12 for 5+ years plus all the cups and even some aways but never hit the 13

Online ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18413 on: July 28, 2021, 07:20:00 am »
I'd have the same argument, however some of them may have used it for 10 years for cup credits for whatever reason or have aways on but not the homes

Know plenty which have had between 4 and 12 for 5+ years plus all the cups and even some aways but never hit the 13

Would rather they do the members update ASAP so it’s all done and dusted and we move on. I guess with the ability to freely pass on tickets next season means there’s less of a prioritisation for this to happen

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18414 on: July 28, 2021, 07:35:28 am »
Would rather they do the members update ASAP so it’s all done and dusted and we move on. I guess with the ability to freely pass on tickets next season means there’s less of a prioritisation for this to happen

Would like to hope they'd be done in batches over the next 12 months - big changes in 22/23

Offline Johnny Foreigner

• King of the Trabbies. Major Mod Thruster.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18415 on: July 28, 2021, 09:04:56 am »
Anyone able to renew memberships now ? I am just getting "internal server error" - and endless loops..

Live chat is down, so wonderful service as always
It’s not even about individuality, it’s about the team. Our game was based on his controlling of the tempo. Squeeze the life out of the opposition and then strike. That is our game. Like a pack of pythons.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18416 on: July 28, 2021, 09:12:27 am »
Anyone able to renew memberships now ? I am just getting "internal server error" - and endless loops..

Im sure Barney said youve got till the sunday before the sales week, so you might be in luck
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18417 on: July 28, 2021, 09:28:25 am »
Im sure Barney said youve got till the sunday before the sales week, so you might be in luck

I think that is usually the case, but registration for tickets closes at 8am this Friday, and you have to have bought a membership before registering.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18418 on: July 28, 2021, 09:30:57 am »

Site is down in several areas for members cant view any of the tabs under my account like history, tickets etc...

Live chat doesnt open till about 10 ish I dont think?

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #18419 on: July 28, 2021, 09:35:18 am »
So will those on 13+ be in the same ticket sales as those who have come through the ballot on 4+ and no previous history?

Offline Johnny Foreigner

• King of the Trabbies. Major Mod Thruster.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18420 on: July 28, 2021, 09:37:27 am »
I think that is usually the case, but registration for tickets closes at 8am this Friday, and you have to have bought a membership before registering.

Thanks ! Not able to update F&F now either, so just as well giving it a rest for a couple of hours..
It’s not even about individuality, it’s about the team. Our game was based on his controlling of the tempo. Squeeze the life out of the opposition and then strike. That is our game. Like a pack of pythons.

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18421 on: July 28, 2021, 09:43:34 am »
Apologies but I don't have the time to read through the last few pages for something that may not have been covered. ;) Three of us always buy together in the 13+ sale so the person buying registers for the games and selects 3 tickets for each (the other two do nothing?)? Only when actually purchasing the tickets does he select whose card is being used? Also,  if you register for certain games, you don't necessarily have to buy for that game?

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18422 on: July 28, 2021, 09:46:37 am »
You have 4 guaranteed tickets if successful in a ballot in your example

You will have 22 hours ish to login and buy them, seat selection is first come first served, however you will be guaranteed a seat somewhere

Thanks!
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18423 on: July 28, 2021, 09:52:23 am »
Apologies but I don't have the time to read through the last few pages for something that may not have been covered. ;) Three of us always buy together in the 13+ sale so the person buying registers for the games and selects 3 tickets for each (the other two do nothing?)? Only when actually purchasing the tickets does he select whose card is being used? Also,  if you register for certain games, you don't necessarily have to buy for that game?

No, they all need to register

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18424 on: July 28, 2021, 09:52:56 am »
So will those on 13+ be in the same ticket sales as those who have come through the ballot on 4+ and no previous history?

Not been confirmed by the club yet but sonofkenny is usually spot on and said they'd be different sales

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18425 on: July 28, 2021, 09:53:57 am »

He selects 3 for each match, but in the basket has to assign them through the F&F list to those other 2

The other 2 dont have to login and register themselves if the 1st person assigns to them in basket during registration like you would during an actual ticket sale

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18426 on: July 28, 2021, 10:07:42 am »
Maybe our tabs being down is due to our NFC passes being sorted out?

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18427 on: July 28, 2021, 10:13:35 am »

You can register up to 4 people for each game as long as they are eligible. There's no need for each person to do it individually. It works in the same way as if you are purchasing them.
There is no obligation to buy the games you register for, but you can't buy for games that you don't register for.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #18428 on: July 28, 2021, 10:20:07 am »
Yesss, my membership pack has been shipped

What delights lie therein?

Online 77kop05

• Anny Roader
« Reply #18429 on: July 28, 2021, 10:30:12 am »
Saying our ticket will be available to download from the 26th and has to be done by the 4th. They'd want to pull the finger.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18430 on: July 28, 2021, 10:31:43 am »
Saying our ticket will be available to download from the 26th and has to be done by the 4th. They'd want to pull the finger.

Haven't even confirmed when the actual sale will be. Getting a bit ridiculous now.

Following the registration periods, the dedicated Members ticket sales will then take place from the week commencing Monday August 2, with full selling details to be announced next week.

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18431 on: July 28, 2021, 10:39:10 am »

W/C the 26th, so any time from then until Sunday until August 4th

Not specifically the 26th

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18432 on: July 28, 2021, 10:39:47 am »
Haven't even confirmed when the actual sale will be. Getting a bit ridiculous now.

Covid passports 'might' be slowing things a bit...

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #18433 on: July 28, 2021, 10:50:53 am »
W/C the 26th, so any time from then until Sunday until August 4th

Not specifically the 26th
why is there a deadline on downloading the pass? What if you miss it you lose tickets then? All a bit confusing when the technology should be pretty straight forward

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18434 on: July 28, 2021, 10:55:22 am »
why is there a deadline on downloading the pass? What if you miss it you lose tickets then? All a bit confusing when the technology should be pretty straight forward

I'm not too sure to be honest.. I'm confident there'll be a valid reason though

Maybe so people arent swamping them the day before burnley and they can bug the ones who havent downloaded by the 4th by phone etc

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18435 on: July 28, 2021, 10:59:08 am »
I'm not too sure to be honest.. I'm confident there'll be a valid reason though

Maybe so people arent swamping them the day before burnley and they can bug the ones who havent downloaded by the 4th by phone etc
there's ways to get around phone swapping that doesn't include setting deadlines, in fairness I haven't Read anything about it but the way the club are implementing the technology seems very strange compared to other events

Offline timmit

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #18436 on: July 28, 2021, 11:01:37 am »
Was able to download my pass just now
We are the Champions , Champions of Europe

Offline Lfcameron7

• Anny Roader
  • Na na na Liverpool, Liverpool na na na
« Reply #18437 on: July 28, 2021, 11:04:02 am »
Just downloaded mine too  8) 8)

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #18438 on: July 28, 2021, 11:06:58 am »
Those members downloading a pass, is that if you've bought friendly tickets? I assume you can't if you're still waiting to buy in the bulk sales?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18439 on: July 28, 2021, 11:07:03 am »
It's nice it gives the seat details on the pass rather than sorting through text messages