Author Topic: Porto (A)  (Read 95361 times)

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
Re: Porto (A)
« Reply #80 on: December 19, 2017, 07:11:35 pm »
Yeah I guess, just an idea would be nice so I know whether to book travel. Surely they have an allocation and have a rough idea of credits? Man Utd have announced their selling details.

Yeah I’m sure they get all info within a week or two.. but why try and help there customers?  ???

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81 on: December 19, 2017, 10:32:07 pm »
Yeah I guess, just an idea would be nice so I know whether to book travel. Surely they have an allocation and have a rough idea of credits? Man Utd have announced their selling details.
Yeah it's shite the club withhold that information when they must surely know it while telling people not to travel without a ticket etc when they eventually do release it.
But here's my guess at how it'll pan out:
Allocation will be 2,500 (Based on what Chelsea got there in 2015)

Based on Seville you'll probably need 4/10 to get one definitely, but I predict will sell out on 3 (the extra 50 tickets or so more than Seville will probably swing it that way but very limited)

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #82 on: December 19, 2017, 10:35:37 pm »
Yeah it's shite the club withhold that information when they must surely know it while telling people not to travel without a ticket etc when they eventually do release it.
But here's my guess at how it'll pan out:
Allocation will be 2,500 (Based on what Chelsea got there in 2015)

Based on Seville you'll probably need 4/10 to get one definitely, but I predict will sell out on 3 (the extra 50 tickets or so more than Seville will probably swing it that way but very limited)

Haven’t they based knockout stages on the group stages previously? (Think someone said that here earlier?)
If that’s the case anyone with 2+ will be sorted and an additional sale for people with 1 credit.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #83 on: December 19, 2017, 11:37:04 pm »
Haven’t they based knockout stages on the group stages previously? (Think someone said that here earlier?)
If that’s the case anyone with 2+ will be sorted and an additional sale for people with 1 credit.
It’s normally based on the current season and the previous Euro season so 10 matches in total :

Bordeaux
Kazan
Sion
Augsburg
Man Utd
Dortmund
Villarreal
Spartak
Maribor
Seville

5+ = guaranteed
4 = not guaranteed although the vast majority will get a ticket
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #84 on: December 20, 2017, 07:50:35 am »
It’s normally based on the current season and the previous Euro season so 10 matches in total :

Bordeaux
Kazan
Sion
Augsburg
Man Utd
Dortmund
Villarreal
Spartak
Maribor
Seville

5+ = guaranteed

Cheers

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #85 on: December 20, 2017, 09:43:11 am »

Bordeaux
Kazan
Sion
Augsburg
Man Utd
Dortmund
Villarreal
Spartak
Maribor
Seville

5+ = guaranteed

Thanks, I should be guaranteed if that's the case. Was worried if it was just on this season and I missed out with just Seville.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #86 on: December 20, 2017, 12:05:53 pm »
Thanks, I should be guaranteed if that's the case. Was worried if it was just on this season and I missed out with just Seville.
That is what I think it will be. If not, it will be what DougLFC94 has said above.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #87 on: December 20, 2017, 12:45:56 pm »

If thats the way ther sell it them you still have a good chance with only Seville.

Offline Priest078

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: December 20, 2017, 08:41:25 pm »
Any spares :)

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #89 on: December 20, 2017, 08:44:46 pm »
Prices for home end announced

East Tribune: 50 euros
Central West/East Stand: 35 euros
Side West/East Stand: 30 euros
Grandstand West/East: 25 euros
Superior Super Bock/Coca-Cola: 20 euros
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: December 20, 2017, 09:14:03 pm »
We will get S47-S50

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #91 on: December 20, 2017, 10:14:00 pm »
Should be €25, will be more than happy with that.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #92 on: December 20, 2017, 10:18:56 pm »
Should be €25, will be more than happy with that.

Definitely. Mancs being charged £89 by Sevilla!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: December 21, 2017, 04:16:51 pm »
Definitely. Mancs being charged £89 by Sevilla!
Saw that. Disgusting

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #94 on: December 21, 2017, 04:41:45 pm »
Am i wrong in thinking, anyone who did Sevilla is guaranteed. Then there will be a few left, so, some magic formula for the remainder, that would probably include a lot of games from Europa league season, with the lowest allocation probably the criteria. First of all.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #95 on: December 21, 2017, 04:43:27 pm »
Am i wrong in thinking, anyone who did Sevilla is guaranteed. Then there will be a few left, so, some magic formula for the remainder, that would probably include a lot of games from Europa league season, with the lowest allocation probably the criteria. First of all.

Will probably be the other way around, most that got Sevilla should get sorted for this.

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: December 29, 2017, 07:53:25 pm »

Bordeaux
Kazan
Sion
Augsburg
Man Utd
Dortmund
Villarreal
Spartak
Maribor
Seville

5+ = guaranteed
What possible chance does anyone have of getting on the ladder from scratch?  My lads just turned 16 and can afford to go but I don't see any chance of getting a ticket for anyone??

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #97 on: December 29, 2017, 08:30:10 pm »
What possible chance does anyone have of getting on the ladder from scratch?  My lads just turned 16 and can afford to go but I don't see any chance of getting a ticket for anyone??

If we can get past Porto and we’d play Shaktar in the next round and the club would have all tickets for collection.
But can’t see that happening as they a few weeks ago announced that if possible 200 random ticket will be held for collection.

The best option (jumping the queue) would probably be if the club starts using TC for euro aways again and we play the team with the smallest away allocation the first round.
I know a fair fee that did that the last time in the CL.

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: December 30, 2017, 10:03:27 am »

Ticket in own name will be difficult whilst in the CL but it's not impossible at all - it just depends on circumstances at times.

For example your lad (or anyone) could 100% have gone to see our game v Spartak Moscow this season and he'd have 1 credit. (Also don't forget that might count if we get all the way as well...).

But Sevilla sold out on 2 so he'd be stuck for the moment on 1. (Ignoring Maribor as that was a bit extreme for most). With 1 he'd be unlikely to get Porto still, so still stuck on 1.

But if he'd got 1 from last season, he'd likely have got a small chance at Sevilla and then possibly Porto and with also Moscow he'd be on 3 out 4 this year potentially. If Porto offered 4k instead of 2.5k then maybe even with 1 - I've no real idea just giving examples. Sometimes the club isn't always too consistent with credit history and how far back and knockout sometimes based on group rather than last 2 seasons, but usually it's last 2 seasons for most.

If he just had Spartak after this season and we end up the CL or Europa next year and get 5k tickets somewhere he might get another credit then he'd be on the '2 from the last 2 years' list. Could even be another Russian team this year which would get him to 2 - then the season after you're hoping we get some big allocations again and all of a sudden you're on 3 and rolling. Also it's easier when we're rubbish and in the Europa. (Even though they are often more interesting locations to me). Having said that we could get 3 teams like Marribor next season and you'd have no chance.

It's not impossible but requires a bit of luck, timing and money - because without the credits you're the last one to book. (Or you take the risk early on and go regardless).

What you can't then do is dip in and out really.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 10:06:46 am by davidsteventon »

Offline sharkeyb

• Would pay to see a Mason's willy, but not more than £35.
  • Legacy Fan
  • He's on the floor
« Reply #99 on: December 31, 2017, 07:58:41 pm »
just need to take your chances,   I got a Beşiktaş ticket for the loyalty and took the tenner hit, that managed to get me a ticket for united away and then Dortmund, but this season, I've not managed to get one, and will continue to struggle if we keep on getting allocations as they are. its a lot of luck really, if the critera drops there will be loads in the same boat as me so it'll be hard to pick one up.  best advice is just to be on the ball
Sir, the cash monies?

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: January 1, 2018, 02:07:48 pm »
just need to take your chances,   I got a Beşiktaş ticket for the loyalty and took the tenner hit, that managed to get me a ticket for united away and then Dortmund, but this season, I've not managed to get one, and will continue to struggle if we keep on getting allocations as they are. its a lot of luck really, if the critera drops there will be loads in the same boat as me so it'll be hard to pick one up.  best advice is just to be on the ball

Dortmund & United will be enough if we get a big allocation somewhere like real/bayern/barca

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #101 on: January 1, 2018, 10:04:19 pm »
Hopefully an announcement this week.

Offline JACKO_LFC

• Anny Roader
« Reply #102 on: January 2, 2018, 08:18:13 am »
Anyone have an idea of best way to get back to Lisbon after the match? If it's possible.

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: January 2, 2018, 08:34:37 am »
Anyone have an idea of best way to get back to Lisbon after the match? If it's possible.

Flight
« Last Edit: January 3, 2018, 05:04:18 pm by nickyd186 »

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #104 on: January 3, 2018, 04:43:07 pm »
This is getting ridiculous.. Im guaranteed a ticket and I can only imagine people that need to get the details in order to see if they can travel or not  :butt

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #105 on: January 3, 2018, 07:28:23 pm »
Are sections S22 to S24 the family section ?
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #106 on: January 3, 2018, 08:58:18 pm »
Booked from 10-15th February. Isn't the warmest in portugal during february, but here it could get -20 celsius in february, so happy with anything above 10 celsius to be fair  ;)

Bring it on!!

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #107 on: January 4, 2018, 07:09:08 pm »
When are ticket details being announced.......surely they know by now ?

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #108 on: January 4, 2018, 07:37:18 pm »

I'd think after Huddersfield details are announced, I doubt it will be before the Man City game.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #109 on: January 4, 2018, 07:54:21 pm »

Pretty sure they had them a few days after the draw.
I can see an article online about united fans unhappy with the price for Seville. That was published on the 19th of December and there they had the allocation.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: January 4, 2018, 08:18:07 pm »
Pretty sure they had them a few days after the draw.
I can see an article online about united fans unhappy with the price for Seville. That was published on the 19th of December and there they had the allocation.
Yeah I've got a mate going to Sevilla v Mancs and he sorted his ticket well before Christmas.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #111 on: January 4, 2018, 08:55:01 pm »
Yeah I've got a mate going to Sevilla v Mancs and he sorted his ticket well before Christmas.
Huh.......our ticket office stinks !

Offline JACKO_LFC

• Anny Roader
« Reply #112 on: January 5, 2018, 12:59:38 pm »
Porto to Cologne 8.30am Thursday the 15th, 6 hour wait  :butt then back to manchester for 6.30pm - pain in the arse but can't complain at £50 

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
« Reply #113 on: January 6, 2018, 07:30:45 pm »
We will get S47-S50

You sure its not S22-24? that's what we got when we had them 10 odd years ago

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: January 7, 2018, 10:04:02 am »
I believe that's what Chelsea got 2 years ago, so must have moved it.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #115 on: January 7, 2018, 03:03:39 pm »
Yeah they've moved it to the upper tier

Offline chrissimpson81

• Kopite
« Reply #116 on: January 8, 2018, 09:03:18 pm »
Booked 06.00 from Heathrow via Lisbon on 13th returns same way at 17.30 on 15th. Anyone else on these?

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: January 8, 2018, 09:14:51 pm »

Moved it to 47-50 2 seasons ago to charge visiting teams the highest price possible. Tickets for us will be 50 euros by the look of it

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #118 on: January 8, 2018, 09:33:21 pm »
Moved it to 47-50 2 seasons ago to charge visiting teams the highest price possible. Tickets for us will be 50 euros by the look of it

€50 isn’t all that bad for a knockout stage I CL if you ask me..

But with our TO keeping there usual efficiency of a dead horse I’m starting to think it’ll be pay at the gate for this one.
Perhaps you can get one for half price if there’s plenty tickets available ;)

Offline cheshiremike

• Podcast/Youtube Addict. Sworn enema of CheshireDave
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #119 on: January 9, 2018, 01:38:42 pm »
Taking the piss now to release the info!

:no