The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool Life

Lawless Liverpool?

<< < (2/319) > >>

Brissyred:
It's not new, one of the reasons I came over here was due to my wife and son seeing some bloke being blown away with a shotgun in broad daylight at the shops on the way home from school.
Everyone knew who the shooter was, even the police, yet he was still driving round in his rolls 2yrs later......

Pistolero:

--- Quote from: JaimeREDnapz on October 11, 2017, 08:31:06 am ---
--- End quote ---

you've got a twat of a username...

AndyMuller:

--- End quote ---
Liverpool isn't a shit hole. Certain areas in Liverpool are a shit hole but as a whole it's still a boss city.

The likes of Blackpool, Wigan, Birmingham are fucking shit holes.

CraigDS:

--- Quote from: AndyMuller on October 11, 2017, 09:12:26 am ---Liverpool isn't a shit hole. Certain areas in Liverpool are a shit hole but as a whole it's still a boss city.

--- End quote ---

Much like a lot of other major cities. They all have their bad areas which are in a pretty poor state, but then they all have nicer areas too and for the most part aren't bad at all.

I can't say I've ever really felt unsafe in Liverpool.

The Gulleysucker:

--- End quote ---

It's a relatively small amount of people who are dealing and profiting from the drug trade and causing the violent grief, probably a few thousand max.

They'll be the ones that will be effected if drugs became legalised, not the majority of people or even most drug users in Liverpool who will be able to get their fix from a chemists rather than some shady character.

The local economy won't be trashed (any more than it is) as the king pins of the trade offshore the vast majority of their ill gotten gains anyway to places they think are safe and out of reach, they have to as the UK banks and revenue and then the police would be onto to them pronto if they don't.

They're still living on borrowed time though, they'll be nabbed someday by computers on the look out for financial anomolies or they'll meet up with a real hardcase from South America or Eastern Europe who'll waste them in a blink of an eye.

I expect the more enterprising of them will simply try and adapt and, for example if legalised, instead obtain surplus legalised drugs here to then export to other places at a profit instead.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version