The Liverpool FC Forum > The Boozer

The RAWK Positivity and otherwise Uplifting thread.

(1/87) > >>

Red Beret:
In my trundles around the Internet I've amassed quite a collection of positive and motivational images that I enjoy sharing on the likes of Facebook and Elefriends.  It's only just occurred to me that they could also benefit some of the lovely people here on RAWK.

Of course the thread is an open invitation for people to share what lifts them.  Funny images; inspiring quotes; strategies for keeping the Black Dog at bay.

The images and comments are meant to inspire and comfort - not provoke debate.  If something does not resonate with you or match your belief system then that is quite fine.  But let's avoid cluttering the thread up with comments along the lines of, "I don't agree with that" or "that doesn't work for me" or "that's way too simplistic".

I hope it helps. :)

smithy:
Made me smile after a tricky few days. Good idea. Cheers.

Red Beret:
You're welcome mate.  I'll be adding daily.  :)

BlackandWhitePaul:
Next time Liverpool lose a game you want to go in the post match thread and direct some of the doom and gloom merchants to this thread.     ;)

Red Beret:

--- Quote from: I got a Fat Ash Blow Up Doll in the office Secret Santa on December 27, 2015, 05:08:48 pm ---Next time Liverpool lose a game you want to go in the post match thread and direct some of the doom and gloom merchants to this thread.     ;)

--- End quote ---

meh, just make them watch this.  8)

https://www.youtube.com/v/QUQsqBqxoR4

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version