Author Topic: Liverpool fan prosecuted for racist abuse of Everton player  (Read 6246 times)

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
Liverpool fan prosecuted for racist abuse of Everton player
« on: January 26, 2022, 05:51:39 pm »
Just to show that we have at least one fuckwit amongst our fan base.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-60143821

Bearing in mind the number if Black players we have this buffoon shows Johnson levels of self awareness.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Re: Liverpool fan prosecuted for racist abuse of Everton player
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2022, 06:32:05 pm »
Yep. I hope hope justice is served.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2022, 06:40:57 pm »
I just saw that on the Echo site. The fella is 54 years old, for goodness sake.  ::) Idiot.

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2022, 06:53:12 pm »
Needs banning for life.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2022, 06:57:26 pm »
Needs banning for life.

you have to assume he will be; from all grounds

What a fucking prick
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Cesar

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2022, 07:00:21 pm »
Good riddance, the horrible twat

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2022, 07:04:34 pm »
you have to assume he will be; from all grounds

What a fucking prick

The maximum for a football banning order is 10 years. The club should ban him for life.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2022, 07:56:25 pm »
Glad he got banned but it's still way too soft a punishment.

Fuck 3 years, ban the disgusting c*nt for life

Offline DHKopper

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2022, 08:02:38 pm »
Good.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2022, 08:07:48 pm »
Absolute arse, as others have said club needs to ban him for life.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2022, 08:10:49 pm »
54 years old, grow the fuck up you stupid ****
Y.N.W.A.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2022, 08:32:44 pm »
c*nt. He'll not be missed
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2022, 12:55:55 am »
Into the fucking sea with him, twat

Offline storkfoot

• Anny Roader
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2022, 08:42:16 am »
Alternatively, he should have been made to undergo community service at a refugee charity in the city.

Some of the contributors on here sound like Priti Patel and have clearly never made a mistake in their lives.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2022, 08:55:14 am »
Should have a poster of him above every urinal @ Anfield with some sort of anti-racist statement like 'Don't let this be you'.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2022, 08:56:27 am »
Alternatively, he should have been made to undergo community service at a refugee charity in the city.

Some of the contributors on here sound like Priti Patel and have clearly never made a mistake in their lives.

I've made lots of mistakes. I haven't dished out racist abuse at a football match. Comparing posters to Priti Patel for being happy a racist rat has been banned from football? Fucking weird one you.

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2022, 11:20:28 am »

I still feel embarrassed 25 years later about the time I yelled "you fat c*nt" at a footballer. That was a mistake. Using racial abuse goes far beyond that and I feel no empathy whatsoever. Having said that, I'm not sure about life bans, I feel people deserve a second chance, maybe 5-10 years would be better, and a bit of education can't hurt.

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2022, 01:04:00 pm »

so how many times have you shouted racist abuse at footballers?
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2022, 01:41:30 pm »

Nah, fuck that. It’s not like racism is some new fangled idea which we’re suddenly cracking down on. It’s been a much spoken about issue for maybe 30+ years now in football (longer in every day life).

There is fuck all excuse for anyone to do it anywhere, and fucking them off from football for doing so at a football ground seems a fair punishment. They’ve had plenty of warnings.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2022, 02:02:48 pm »
I still feel embarrassed 25 years later about the time I yelled "you fat c*nt" at a footballer.

Shit, here I was thinking that was standard work place language.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2022, 02:03:42 pm »
Good riddance. Twat.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2022, 02:10:01 pm »
I still feel embarrassed 25 years later about the time I yelled "you fat c*nt" at a footballer. That was a mistake. Using racial abuse goes far beyond that and I feel no empathy whatsoever. Having said that, I'm not sure about life bans, I feel people deserve a second chance, maybe 5-10 years would be better, and a bit of education can't hurt.

He's 54 years old. It's 2022. If he doesn't grasp that racism isn't acceptable and shouldn't be tolerated by now he's beyond education.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2022, 02:12:56 pm »
Glad he got banned but it's still way too soft a punishment.

Fuck 3 years, ban the disgusting c*nt for life

thats terrible, sends a shit message.
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2022, 03:09:17 pm »
thats terrible, sends a shit message.

What message? "There's no place for Racism?" sounds like a decent message to me.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2022, 03:12:05 pm »
What message? "There's no place for Racism?" sounds like a decent message to me.

Think he means the leniency of the punishment

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2022, 03:12:57 pm »

he could have got a life ban, thats a decent message

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2022, 03:13:25 pm »
he could have got a life ban, thats a decent message

Ah ok misread your post.

Offline stewy17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2022, 03:17:33 pm »
He's had a three year banning order from the courts.

Club should step in and ban him for life from Anfield.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2022, 03:18:39 pm »
He's had a three year banning order from the courts.

Club should step in and ban him for life from Anfield.

Ahh that makes more sense. Yeah we will do

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2022, 04:30:01 pm »
He's 54 years old. It's 2022. If he doesn't grasp that racism isn't acceptable and shouldn't be tolerated by now he's beyond education.

That's complete bollox. ;D

Not saying this particular chap will change but people can and do change even if they're past 50.

:D

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2022, 05:30:19 pm »

Not saying this particular chap will change but people can and do change even if they're past 50.

I'm a year older and got involved in the abuse of black players/Munich chants/other vile shite as a young kid in the late 70's at Anfield. I'd never even think of doing shit like that now, I've had over 30 years to learn its wrong, so he has no excuse.

I still feel embarrassed 25 years later about the time I yelled "you fat c*nt" at a footballer. That was a mistake.

I only felt embarrassed when I called Lampard a fat c*nt because my Ma heard it on Sky as the pitchside mike picked me up and gave me loads for it ;D
« Last Edit: January 27, 2022, 05:32:42 pm by rob1966 »
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2022, 05:48:23 pm »

I've made more mistakes than I care to remember, but the guy is 54, not a young kid with much yet to learn. By his age you know what is acceptable and what isn't. If you insist on going with the unacceptable, then you can't moan if you get your collar felt.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline G Richards

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2022, 06:08:10 pm »
Do we know the nature of the racist abuse? Was it a torrent of vile racist abuse throughout the match? Was it one word spoken in anger - yes, wrong, but I see that as different to the former. I'm not sure how these things are judged in law? 

Anyway, there should be no room for racism, so whatever it was, it was enough for him to go before a magistrate and be punished.

At that point, if the court saw fit for a three year ban, I'm not sure why we feel the need to pile more punishment on top? Without knowing the details, I'd like to see the following sequence enacted: punishment, education, rehabilitation.

Punishment - the ban
Education - a suitable course, plus a court mandated service project in a multi-ethnic environment
Rehabilitation - when the above is satisfied, back to the match if he wants, hopefully a changed man

I'm slightly uncomfortable with an overemphasis on the punishment aspect if it stymies the other two things needed. 

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2022, 06:15:18 pm »

Of course they can. Has he been asleep for the last few years given racism has been in the news pretty much daily?
Anti racism protests outside the game and gestures at almost every match Liverpool have played for the last 2 or 3 years, yet he still racially abuses opposition players. I'll not hold my breath on this low life being one of those capable of changing.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2022, 06:34:02 pm »
I'm a year older and got involved in the abuse of black players/Munich chants/other vile shite as a young kid in the late 70's at Anfield. I'd never even think of doing shit like that now, I've had over 30 years to learn its wrong, so he has no excuse.

I only felt embarrassed when I called Lampard a fat c*nt because my Ma heard it on Sky as the pitchside mike picked me up and gave me loads for it ;D

You've told that story on these boards before, think we got a day after account, no? ;D
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2022, 06:45:51 pm »

:lmao

Offline G Richards

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2022, 06:50:21 pm »
I would imagine the fella does know that racism is wrong. But often there's a gap between what we know and what we do, especially when we are far from our best selves. In this case the behavior is not only unpleasant but also illegal, and so he has been punished.

I'd like to see punishment - education - rehabilitation, as described above.

Yes, the risk is the education and rehabilitation don't work. But I'd rather live in a society that is striving for that.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2022, 07:07:24 pm »
Of course they can. Has he been asleep for the last few years given racism has been in the news pretty much daily?
Anti racism protests outside the game and gestures at almost every match Liverpool have played for the last 2 or 3 years, yet he still racially abuses opposition players. I'll not hold my breath on this low life being one of those capable of changing.

I think taking the knee and being pro BLM. Is preaching to the converted, to an extent, it tells people racism is wrong ,it doesnt explain why.

my Dad said something homophobic about George Michael once, it was the one and only he had,  I was shocked but I educated him on why he was wrong and he got it, my mates have similar conversations with parents with casual racism.

SKY saying there is no room for racism isnt educating a racist, it will just bounce off them, it  needs to be explained why its wrong,

people need to be taught not told or it falls on deaf ears

Taking the knee, BLM and rainbow laces make it clear that footy wants to highlight that it wont tolerate bigotry, and hopefully offers some reassurance to those from certain sections of society and ultimately it will supress bigoted behaviour, until some twat looses his composure and says/does something awful

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2022, 07:15:31 pm »
To be fair, Sky can't be expected to do a 2 hours sermon on why racism is wrong before every game.

There's more than enough educational material available at the click of a few buttons. There have been many programmes broadcast by Sky, BBC and the like in recent years about racism.

No one has any excuse in 2022 unless they've been in a coma for the last 40 years.

Offline KurtVerbose

• Legacy Fan
  • Burp! ...excuse me.
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2022, 07:18:09 pm »
Racist and sexist abuse is the most vile, but to be honest, what's wrong with just cheering on your own team?

I know there's banter, and some of it is very funny, but a lot of it is basically hatred. United fans shouting 'murderers'. Some of our fans doing aeroplanes. That's just hatred and it should all stop.

Just cheer your own team. I don't hate Utd, I don't hate Everton. I love Liverpool. If someone wants to hate me for that, that's their problem. We should all appreciate the beautiful game brings us together.

Hey, Sadio ran away from his village so he could play football. Andrew Robertson worked in a supermarket so he could play. These are fabulous stories that transcend race and class. I would appreciate them if Sadio played for Utd, just like I think Rashford has been brilliant for his campaigning.

Just cheer your own team.
You try me once you beg for more.