Author Topic: Preston North End v Liverpool: League Cup ticket details  (Read 12438 times)

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
Re: Preston North End v Liverpool: League Cup ticket details
« Reply #120 on: October 28, 2021, 02:23:08 pm »
Did those whose tickets didn't arrive get sorted?
Yeah, although it took ages. I was finally able to get hold of someone on live chat yesterday morning and they told me duplicates would be waiting at the ground for me. Got there and picked them up really easily. No issue in the end, just a nightmare getting through to someone to sort it
ST Waiting List Position - 1556

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #121 on: October 28, 2021, 03:04:02 pm »
Yeah, although it took ages. I was finally able to get hold of someone on live chat yesterday morning and they told me duplicates would be waiting at the ground for me. Got there and picked them up really easily. No issue in the end, just a nightmare getting through to someone to sort it

Great.

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #122 on: October 28, 2021, 09:49:34 pm »
Officially our sales notice said we had been allocated 5038 tickets.  Stadium announcer last night gave the crowd figure including 5660 Liverpool fans.  No obvious cordoned off areas and taking into account a few no shows we must have received near enough the full stand capacity of 5900.  So why is our declared allocation well below what we actually received? 
We are Loyal Supporters