Author Topic: Atletico Madrid v Liverpool: Away ticket details  (Read 12285 times)

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
Atletico Madrid v Liverpool: Away ticket details
« on: October 6, 2021, 10:23:34 am »
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/445758-atletico-madrid-v-liverpool-away-ticket-details

Liverpool FC has released the following ticket details for the Champions League fixture with Atletico Madrid at Estadio Metropolitano on Tuesday October 19.

The match will kick off at 9pm local time.

The club has received an allocation of 3,306 tickets for this all-ticket fixture.

In line with UEFA guidelines a further 200 top category seats have been allocated to be used as part of the players' allocation and staff, travelling club staff and VIPs.

Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Important information before purchasing

Please only buy a ticket if you plan to attend the game.

As previously stated, tickets purchased this season will not be used as credits in future seasons. This policy is still in place and will not be changed this season.

As a result of the ongoing pandemic impact, we will not be using this game as a credit during the current season either. We do not want supporters to feel obliged to travel when they do not feel comfortable doing so.

This policy will be reviewed on a game-by-game basis during the competition this season, with detailed information ahead of each game.

COVID-19 latest in Spain

As at the date of this notice, the allocation of visitor tickets to LFC is at the sole discretion of the host club in Spain.

As a result, the allocation of visitor tickets could be subject to change depending on several factors, including the position of the host club on travelling supporters and the latest public health guidance issued by the government of the city of Madrid and Spain.

Given this, LFC recommends that supporters travelling to Madrid keep up to date with the very latest health guidance for the city of Madrid and Spain.

Please note that Liverpool FC will not be responsible for any supporter being refused entry either into the stadium, the city of Madrid or the country of Spain.

We advise that supporters refer to and meet the entry requirements on the Spanish Government website for the latest updates and read the conditions for stadium entry here.

Ticket prices

Tickets are priced at £42.81.

Hospitality Members

Sir Kenny Dalglish Stand executive box holders, premium level and centenary club members should contact the hospitality department on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

Disabled supporters

Qualifying wheelchair supporters should contact us to register their interest no later than 1pm on Thursday October 7 by emailing disability@liverpoolfc.com and marking the subject field as Atletico Madrid Away.

Ticket sales

The below sales will take place online only and you may have to queue at times.

Tickets will be available to season ticket holders and official Members based on the following Champions League away fixtures recorded during the 2019-20 season.

Atletico Madrid
FC Salzburg
KRC Genk
SSC Napoli
One game: from 8.15am on Friday October 8.

Supporters are guaranteed a ticket during this sale and can purchase one ticket per Supporter ID number, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per booking.

Sales will then take place as follows subject to availability, on a first come, first served basis, until sold out.

Supporters can purchase one ticket per supporter ID number, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

All season ticket holders: from 1pm on Friday October 8.

All official Members: from 3pm on Friday October 8.

Details required when purchasing your ticket(s)

The following details must be provided for all supporters attending the game.

First name
Surname
Address
Date of birth
Country of birth
Passport or National Identity Number
Mobile number
Email address
Outbound travel date
Method of travel into Madrid: plane/car/coach/train
Estimated time of arrival into Madrid
Accommodation details
Return travel date
If the supporter eligible to buy the ticket is NOT attending the game, the details for the supporter you are giving your ticket to MUST be provided instead.

Changes cannot be made once you have completed your purchase.

Fulfilment of tickets – Delivery or collection

Before completing your purchase, please select one of the following:

1. UK post

Tickets will be sent special delivery to the registered address of the person making the booking. In line with Royal Mail delivery charge increases, the cost for this service will be £7.85 per booking.
2. Collect – from Anfield only

Please note, there will not be an opportunity to collect tickets in Madrid.
Please keep checking here from Monday October 11 for updates on when your ticket(s) will be ready for collection.
All tickets will need to be collected before 1pm on Friday October 15.
3. Overseas post

Tickets will be sent via DHL to the registered address of the person making the booking, at a charge of £12.46.
Tickets not received in the post, damaged, or lost will not be duplicated.

We would also like to remind supporters that important safety information for supporters travelling to Madrid will be provided in the lead-up to the game. The information provided is in conjunction with Spanish authorities and LFC club officials, and we strongly advise that you follow all the information and instructions given.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Re: Atletico Madrid v Liverpool: Away ticket details
« Reply #1 on: October 6, 2021, 10:30:10 am »
 8)

I assume that the fan update must have knocked a few off the ladder, that’s probably why having Atleti only from 19/20 will guarantee you a ticket for this even though the allocation was a tiny bit bigger last time.
« Last Edit: October 6, 2021, 10:56:11 am by ABJ »
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: October 6, 2021, 10:52:56 am »
I tested positive last Thursday  with my 2 day pcr test after coming back from Porto and the missus has tested positive this morning , just booked a pcr for my lad ( he was negative last week on his 2 day one ) as if he tests positive any time after friday Madrid will be a no go .

Offline Gogeqac

• Main Stander
  • Ohhh ya beauty!
« Reply #3 on: October 7, 2021, 05:11:11 am »
General sale also available from 90€ on Atletico website.
https://en.atleticodemadrid.com/listado-de-entradas
YNWA

Offline gravy red

• Kopite
« Reply #4 on: October 7, 2021, 09:23:34 am »
Right, having been to Madrid many times now, I'm wanting to try and do something different on this trip.

I'm traveling with the wife as always (now) and am thinking of getting a private guide for the day (half day), instead of just the finding the obvious places to eat and drink I am hoping to do something like a Tapas tour (by a local guide, we love our food and drink  ;D) and take in some hidden Gems. We've done the tour buses and wondered aimlessly around the city too many times and think it could be quite good to get local with knowledge and hopefully get shown some things we might not have seen.

Yes, the  interweb is useful, but can't help but think a guide would be good and I'm sure they would appreciate the money (hoping it wouldn't be too expensive ???).

Or any tips from others that have been would be appreciated.

Thanks (in advance)

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5 on: October 7, 2021, 06:56:16 pm »
I usually find the most popular free walking tours and do that. It’s not free obviously you tip and choose what you pay. They are usually alright. Get to see some different bits and give your walk some purpose without feeling too full on.
Some of them do paid ones as well.

Or yeah a food tour would be decent no recommendations. (Other than go yourself to mercado de San Miguel-great choice!)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #6 on: October 8, 2021, 08:25:52 am »
Of the 14 blocks that we've been allocated, they have only released 6 of them, why?
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #7 on: October 8, 2021, 08:39:05 am »
Of the 14 blocks that we've been allocated, they have only released 6 of them, why?
Maybe waiting for them to sell first, before releasing others ?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #8 on: October 8, 2021, 08:46:00 am »
Maybe waiting for them to sell first, before releasing others ?
Why not do that for every sale then? Its not like it won't sell out

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #9 on: October 8, 2021, 08:48:53 am »
Seems a bit odd though when the next sale starts at 1pm when arguably the 'best' blocks (behind goal ?) will become available.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #10 on: October 8, 2021, 08:50:27 am »
Why not do that for every sale then? Its not like it won't sell out
Sorry, crossed messages while typing - yeah, I agree.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #11 on: October 8, 2021, 08:59:05 am »
Just released 2 more blocks - 316 & 416

Offline 18and6

• Main Stander
« Reply #12 on: October 8, 2021, 08:59:26 am »
Anybody having trouble getting tickets this morning?
Nothing working for me.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #13 on: October 8, 2021, 09:05:18 am »
Just released 2 more blocks - 316 & 416
I've purchased now anyway although normal euro away rules will apply so its no biggie really.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #14 on: October 8, 2021, 09:07:22 am »
Sorry, crossed messages while typing - yeah, I agree.
:thumbup

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #15 on: October 8, 2021, 09:09:57 am »
I've purchased now anyway although normal euro away rules will apply so its no biggie really.
Yeah, spot on A - I have too ;D

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #16 on: October 8, 2021, 09:11:49 am »
Yeah, spot on A - I have too ;D
Cannot tell you how good that felt to hit confirm for Euro away tickets for the 1st time in nearly 2 years for me   ;D

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #17 on: October 8, 2021, 09:12:27 am »
Anybody having trouble getting tickets this morning?
Nothing working for me.
You may need to refresh your screen mate, it happened to me at 1st.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #18 on: October 8, 2021, 09:20:57 am »
Cannot tell you how good that felt to hit confirm for Euro away tickets for the 1st time in nearly 2 years for me   ;D
I know - great, eh ! Although I did go in Feb last year.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #19 on: October 8, 2021, 09:27:09 am »
I know - great, eh ! Although I did go in Feb last year.
I missed that as was changing jobs (incredible timing, just as Covid was kicking off  ::)) so my last one was Qatar although technically it was Salzburg for a 'euro' away.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #20 on: October 8, 2021, 09:35:04 am »
I missed that as was changing jobs (incredible timing, just as Covid was kicking off  ::)) so my last one was Qatar although technically it was Salzburg for a 'euro' away.
Still seems like an age doesn't it ?!

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #21 on: October 8, 2021, 09:38:41 am »
Still seems like an age doesn't it ?!
A lifetime!

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #22 on: October 8, 2021, 10:25:30 am »
Sorted. Didn’t accept my card details so used saved card details (exactly the same card) and worked.

Offline Gogeqac

• Main Stander
  • Ohhh ya beauty!
« Reply #23 on: October 8, 2021, 10:31:39 am »
Is it just me who thinks the ticket delivery fees are expensive?
In my case (overseas) it's almost a third of the ticket price...
YNWA

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #24 on: October 8, 2021, 11:24:18 am »
Is it just me who thinks the ticket delivery fees are expensive?
In my case (overseas) it's almost a third of the ticket price...
The UK SD charge of £7.85 is the correct cost of the 2nd level SD postage charge, the one that is insured for up to £1K. The cheaper one, £6.85, is insured for £500.

I've no idea how the overseas costs compare.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #25 on: October 8, 2021, 01:00:33 pm »
Members sale now Monday giving STHS the whole weekend to buy, fucking class that fuck off

Offline Gogeqac

• Main Stander
  • Ohhh ya beauty!
« Reply #26 on: October 8, 2021, 01:04:55 pm »
Members sale now Monday giving STHS the whole weekend to buy, fucking class that fuck off

Any chance it will be sold out before Monday?
YNWA

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: October 8, 2021, 01:07:12 pm »
Any chance it will be sold out before Monday?
much more of a chance now

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: October 8, 2021, 01:26:12 pm »

That's bollocks changing it last minute.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: October 8, 2021, 01:33:36 pm »
That's bollocks changing it last minute.
apparently they can't have a sale past 5pm or on a Saturday so they just default it to Monday morning, joke

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: October 8, 2021, 01:55:51 pm »
I do not think they have even sold half yet. And that is to anyone with a credit, who are much more likely to have booked before the sales notice. I think you will all be ok.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #31 on: October 8, 2021, 02:21:22 pm »
apparently they can't have a sale past 5pm or on a Saturday so they just default it to Monday morning, joke
Surely they could do STH from 3pm to 3.45pm and then members from 4.00pm what’s the fucking problem with that
Kenny Godglish

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: October 8, 2021, 02:27:39 pm »
Surely they could do STH from 3pm to 3.45pm and then members from 4.00pm what’s the fucking problem with that
no idea, all STHs who will want to go will have been ready to buy today, just gives an extra chance for people to decide to go over members

Offline so kop end lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: October 9, 2021, 11:35:26 am »
223 seats left online but looks like a few more blocks still to be released.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #34 on: October 9, 2021, 02:45:52 pm »
So a 45 minute window for all seasies to buy and then open it up to all members. My guess is that you’re not a seasie but a member?

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #35 on: October 9, 2021, 02:53:45 pm »
So a 45 minute window for all seasies to buy and then open it up to all members. My guess is that you’re not a seasie but a member?

Yeah a 45 min window isn’t really enough, you’d expect a 2 hour window between sales to give people a chance.

Can understand the frustration tho when the club changed it at the last minute. I’d taken the afternoon off to try to get tickets and had a flight ready to book. Now have to wait a few days and hope flight prices don’t increase, which they probably will 7 days before!

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: October 9, 2021, 03:52:47 pm »
Yeah a 45 min window isn’t really enough, you’d expect a 2 hour window between sales to give people a chance.

Can understand the frustration tho when the club changed it at the last minute. I’d taken the afternoon off to try to get tickets and had a flight ready to book. Now have to wait a few days and hope flight prices don’t increase, which they probably will 7 days before!
exactly same boat here

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: October 9, 2021, 03:53:20 pm »
no reason they couldn't have done 3-5 do STHS and 5 for members

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #38 on: October 9, 2021, 07:36:13 pm »
Im actually a seasie ABJ but do feel members get a raw deal.
Kenny Godglish

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #39 on: October 9, 2021, 10:39:51 pm »
Im actually a seasie ABJ but do feel members get a raw deal.
Fair enough, I speak as a member myself. I just think that 45 minutes is a ridiculously small window to allow any group of people, seasies or non seasiess to buy a ticket.