The Liverpool FC Forum > European Away forum

CL Final 2018 - Kiev

<< < (2/494) > >>

Always_A_Red:
Those ticket prices are an absolute joke! Going to be a scrap next Thursday for those £60 ones!

Where are the restrictive view seats? Assuming they are at the front?

Does anyone have a plan of the stadium, which side we have and where each seat category is based?

Andy_lfc:
Does anybody know what blocks in the ground are reserved for Liverpool fans through the club?

Thomas:
Cat1  - blue
Cat2 - pink
Cat3 - green
Cat4 - purple

I assume then the restrcited view seats are the front rows of each category?

tbonejones:
ANYONE INTERESTED IN CAMPING, I may have more information coming shortly but...

I just got in touch with a guy over there who says there is a plan to open a site for fans to camp on Trukhaniv Island, just a 40 minute walk to the city centre. This will be run by the Kiev state administration so I assume it will be affordable.

He says they need 100 people before they will consider running it. I am just waiting for confirmation from him to ask whether it is best for people to email him to register their interest.

Remember you will not be able to take a tent in hand luggage because of the pegs, but you can take it in hold luggage or do what I am planning on doing and buying one out there (hopefully if I can find a bloody camping shop!)

Will update with more info when he gets back to me. Might not be the most popular option but for those like me trying desperately for accommodation it could be a godsend.

greg9r:
Many going there without tickets? Think about a short trip over the weekend and watch the final in the city...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version