Author Topic: Andy Robertson (Andrew Henry Robertson MBE)  (Read 779717 times)

Offline MNAA

• ...mnaa, doo doo, deh-doodoo.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Robertsoninho has signed
« Reply #120 on: July 22, 2017, 08:28:22 am »
Welcome and good luck Andy.

We do not have a left footed player a few weeks ago and now we have two ... That's progress
Neither party wishes to be bent over backwards but...
coitus will occur

Offline fiveways

• Anny Roader
« Reply #121 on: July 22, 2017, 08:29:02 am »
After watching that video, even though he hardly ever uses his right foot Im encouraged how often he comes inside (no pun intended) and not just always trying to go round the outside, thus making him far more unpredictable and a greater threat going forward rather than just being hopefully solid in defence - plus of course he can ping in some great left-footed crosses - might improve our corner taking too

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #122 on: July 22, 2017, 08:45:45 am »
Welcome to the club Andy, good luck  :thumbup

Offline PIPA23

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #123 on: July 22, 2017, 11:20:43 am »
realy important signing, welcome!! :)

Offline TheFuturesRed

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #124 on: July 22, 2017, 11:21:57 am »
Seems like a good lad. For his 21st birthday, he asked that people donate to food banks instead of giving him prezzies.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/scotland-football-star-andy-robertson-5342217

Offline Klippity Klopp

• LFC. For life! Yes! Not just for Kloppmas.....nooo.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #125 on: July 22, 2017, 12:00:54 pm »
After watching that video, even though he hardly ever uses his right foot Im encouraged how often he comes inside (no pun intended) and not just always trying to go round the outside, thus making him far more unpredictable and a greater threat going forward rather than just being hopefully solid in defence

Yes I liked it how he didn't only stay out wide, he could drive inside as well.

Watched him interview video on the official site.  I don't usually like new player interviews, as they just give stock answers.  I found his refreshing, he was honest, seems bright and hungry.

I wasn't too sure when we were first linked with him.  But I have come round to it and think he could do very well here.

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
« Reply #126 on: July 22, 2017, 12:16:35 pm »
Yes I liked it how he didn't only stay out wide, he could drive inside as well.

Watched him interview video on the official site.  I don't usually like new player interviews, as they just give stock answers.  I found his refreshing, he was honest, seems bright and hungry.

I wasn't too sure when we were first linked with him.  But I have come round to it and think he could do very well here.

I think what happens is before a player has signed the question is "Of all left backs in the world, why him".

When a player has signed though, you look at them in isolation, what they bring to the club and ask if they seem like someone who could do the job they are signed for.

Robertson isnīt Mendy. He wonīt make the Liverpool team much better in FIFA. But we were never going to break our transfer record for a left back. We need to add players to our spine and that is always a far more important investment of big money. So getting in a player who looks a potential upgrade on what we have for a low cost is good business. His age is a huge plus too. Yet another in that 22-25 category which means over the next 2-4 years they will all be in their peaks together here.

That reminds me a little of Ferguson who would often recycle a team and start again every so often and aim to have a group always peaking at the same time built around a core of stalwarts like Giggs, Scholes, etc. Squad building is something few managers do nowadays because none of them will be at the club long enough to see those seeds grow and blossom. They just buy for the right now. Refreshing to see Klopp isnīt going down that path even if it doesnīt placate some. In the long run, we will be far more success and sustainable this way than just thinking about what a player gives us today & tomorrow.
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #127 on: July 22, 2017, 12:43:32 pm »
So here's to you Mr. Robertson,

Jurgen loves you more than you will know

Oh Oh Ohh

*sorry Hendo
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Klippity Klopp

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #128 on: July 22, 2017, 01:20:36 pm »
I think what happens is before a player has signed the question is "Of all left backs in the world, why him".

When a player has signed though, you look at them in isolation, what they bring to the club and ask if they seem like someone who could do the job they are signed for.

Robertson isnīt Mendy. He wonīt make the Liverpool team much better in FIFA. But we were never going to break our transfer record for a left back.

Well I'm not like that at all.  So no, you're wrong there.

I don't care how much we pay for player or which clubs they come from.  I look at the players qualities and see what they can offer.  I have also been one of the defenders of Milner on here, so I didn't expect a Mendy type signing for LB.  I wanted competition and someone ideally left footed.

He just never stood out to me when I watched Hull, but then again I wasn't looing out for him or anyone in particular when I did watch them and I don't watch Hull too often.

I watched some of those every touch compilations  on YouTube and I was not impressed.  I saw some stats on twitter - they didn't show him in a good light.  So I wasn't sure of the signing when we were initially linked.

But doing some further research.  I have since watched different every touch compilations on YouTube and he performed much better (for example his match vs Arsenal last season, compared to the Man u one - he looks like a completely different player).  I have read more on him, watched a lot and I have changed my tune. 

I'm not going to expect fireworks.  But I don't want fireworks from a LB.  I hope he can be solid defensively and contribute to our attack.  I feel more confident he can do that having watched him more.

It was nothing to do with the reasons you suggest.  I merely hadn't seen enough of him and what I had seen were probably some of his weaker performances it seems.  Like you did with Cavani. 

Offline Severely

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We go again
« Reply #129 on: July 22, 2017, 02:13:03 pm »
Klopp has a terrific record of moulding decent players into excellent full backs, and I think what they tend to have in common is a good footballing head. I suspect Robertson will do absolutely fine here.
HERE LIES JOSE MOURINHO

THE BALL WAS OVER THE LINE

R.I.P.

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #130 on: July 22, 2017, 02:14:26 pm »
Well I'm not like that at all.  So no, you're wrong there.

I don't care how much we pay for player or which clubs they come from.  I look at the players qualities and see what they can offer.  I have also been one of the defenders of Milner on here, so I didn't expect a Mendy type signing for LB.  I wanted competition and someone ideally left footed.

He just never stood out to me when I watched Hull, but then again I wasn't looing out for him or anyone in particular when I did watch them and I don't watch Hull too often.

I watched some of those every touch compilations  on YouTube and I was not impressed.  I saw some stats on twitter - they didn't show him in a good light.  So I wasn't sure of the signing when we were initially linked.

But doing some further research.  I have since watched different every touch compilations on YouTube and he performed much better (for example his match vs Arsenal last season, compared to the Man u one - he looks like a completely different player).  I have read more on him, watched a lot and I have changed my tune. 

I'm not going to expect fireworks.  But I don't want fireworks from a LB.  I hope he can be solid defensively and contribute to our attack.  I feel more confident he can do that having watched him more.

It was nothing to do with the reasons you suggest.  I merely hadn't seen enough of him and what I had seen were probably some of his weaker performances it seems.  Like you did with Cavani.

Apologies, I was more talking generally about why a fan base shifts from an underwhelmed feeling to one of hope rather than singling out anybody in particular. I know it doesnīt seem like that when you reply to specific person but Iīm not a mind reader, itīs just my perception of things having seen a lot of similar transfers across a variety of clubs. I think a fan base has itīs hopes on  certain players (Sessegnon / Mendy) up until the moment that becomes impossible and we sign someone else. At that point most of them seem to switch their focus to the player we are getting rather than who else we could have got. Most do anyway.

I think I saw the match you are talking about with Arsenal btw and itīs one of the games I remember where he wasnīt beaten by pace despite coming up against some very quick,agile players who cause problems to most, like Bellarin.

For defenders you cannot tell much until you watch them in games over a period of time. Compilations donīt really show you when full backs just go missing on the pitch and it costs you goals. This is something I noticed with Moreno when he signed. You would watch compilations and see him killing it up and down that left flank and winning every 1-v-1 race and physical battle. He looks great. You watch him live though and notice his positioning, awareness, decision making and composure are all off. He gets lost up the pitch sometimes when a player drifts into a dangerous space behind him and doesnīt seem to spot him. This indicates he isnīt scanning enough. Compare to someone like Xabi Alonso whose head never stops moving. Nobody will ever drift in behind him unnoticed.

So there are lots of red flags that I would probably have picked up on Moreno if I sat down and watched him 10 straight games that you donīt get from youtube videos. All his problems were coachable though so it doesnīt mean we shouldnīt have signed him. The most surprising thing is all these problems he has persist and in some cases worsen the longer he is here. Shame.

Robertson though seems something very different. When you step up a level or to a new league itīs easy to feel out of your depth. You have a few bad moments where a typical player of that level/league makes you look stupid and then you go into your shell a little. Question yourself, your ability, can you be the same player here. Before you know it you are playing safe, stop taking risks, go missing in games because thatīs better than demanding the ball and then fucking up, right? Yet Robertson seems to be stepping up to a new challenge year on year. From semi-pro scottish football to scottish premiership football. From Scotland to England. Then International level. Then Championship to Premiership. This will be another big step for him again but Iīve no doubt that wonīt be a problem. Some people donīt let those doubts seep into their mind. Karius is another who just have that unwavering confidence in himself that I like.

For those reasons I think Robertson will be a solid player for us. Who knows what level who could step up to also. Throughout his career he has gone from "heīll be out of his depth at this level" to "heīs a cut above everyone else at this level" in a short space of time. Thatīs a big ask at a club like Liverpool but he clearly sets the bar for himself very very high. He wonīt be happy with just getting into the team for sure. He wonīt rest on his laurels. He has all the signs of being a real player.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #131 on: July 22, 2017, 02:29:42 pm »
Welcome aboard, YNWA!

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #132 on: July 22, 2017, 04:01:39 pm »
I welcome the lad, I hope he does well here.

We needed a Scot in the team.
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: July 22, 2017, 06:09:41 pm »
when is his first game in red?

cant wait to see him on the pitch.

Offline jarode

• Main Stander
« Reply #134 on: July 22, 2017, 06:13:11 pm »
A left back with a left foot  .  Welcome lad.

Offline Legoland

• Plazzie Brick Lid :)
  • Kopite
« Reply #135 on: July 22, 2017, 06:32:09 pm »
I welcome the lad, I hope he does well here.

We needed a Scot in the team.

When was the last time we won the title without a scot in our team? xD

Offline zip

• Legacy Fan
  • That was liquid football!
« Reply #136 on: July 22, 2017, 07:13:10 pm »

Probably in a week.
One day, people will hopefully look back and say "I was there son. I was there the year that Spurs won nothing again."

Offline Samvice

• Anny Roader
« Reply #137 on: July 22, 2017, 08:25:35 pm »

Next week against Hertha Berlin if Jurgen chooses him.

Offline slotmachine

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #138 on: July 22, 2017, 10:23:54 pm »
love that interview from the website. I know Klopp must have been impressed with the lads hunger and ambition during the talks.

Offline Klippity Klopp

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: July 23, 2017, 12:51:08 pm »
I think I saw the match you are talking about with Arsenal btw and itīs one of the games I remember where he wasnīt beaten by pace despite coming up against some very quick,agile players who cause problems to most, like Bellarin.

For defenders you cannot tell much until you watch them in games over a period of time. Compilations donīt really show you when full backs just go missing on the pitch and it costs you goals. This is something I noticed with Moreno when he signed. You would watch compilations and see him killing it up and down that left flank and winning every 1-v-1 race and physical battle. He looks great. You watch him live though and notice his positioning, awareness, decision making and composure are all off. He gets lost up the pitch sometimes when a player drifts into a dangerous space behind him and doesnīt seem to spot him. This indicates he isnīt scanning enough. Compare to someone like Xabi Alonso whose head never stops moving. Nobody will ever drift in behind him unnoticed.

So there are lots of red flags that I would probably have picked up on Moreno if I sat down and watched him 10 straight games that you donīt get from youtube videos. All his problems were coachable though so it doesnīt mean we shouldnīt have signed him. The most surprising thing is all these problems he has persist and in some cases worsen the longer he is here. Shame.

Yeah that Arsenal game he was very impressive from what I saw.  Good defensively, showed his pace on the turn when dealing with Walcott.  Good use of the ball, able to deal in tight situations and great energy to get forward.  He was positive in his play.

But I watch a Man U one and I was not impressed with his use of the ball, for example, compared to that Arsenal match. 

I agree with the bolded part.  You need to watch full games to get a true judgement and one over many games.

What I like about those every involvement comps, be it a tackle, pass, interception etc. is you can get a rough idea of certain things, like how they pass.

I did the same for Moreno and the videos I watched I thought he looked very good going forward but defensively he was lacking and sadly that opinion hasn't really changed, although I think attacking-wise he wasn't quite as good as I hoped.  The videos I watched did pick up the flaws in Moreno, but probably not all of them for the reasons you gave.

Anyway, I agree with you on Robertson - just took a little longer for me to come round.  ;D

Offline Linudden

• Twpsyn gwirion. Definitely a Ron DeSantis fanboy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #140 on: July 23, 2017, 03:22:40 pm »
I'll be the first to admit that I'm not overwhelmed by excitement, but I'm not the manager: Jürgen is, and if they've seen stuff the stats don't indicate then fine!

If not it's still an inexpensive gamble on a player who could yet only be halfway to his ceiling. I'm of the opinion that to develop a full-back into an asset is far easier than any other position as long as the player isn't unintelligent in his decision-making. I still think Milner will be first-choice and deservedly so on the back of last season, especially in those big games when he really stepped it up.

Good luck to Andrew and hope you're going to prove me wrong  :)
Linudden.

Offline Klippity Klopp

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: July 23, 2017, 03:54:13 pm »
Milner for me does stay wide.  But Robertson will be able to get the ball, get a yard, or show a bit of pace and put in some good first time balls with his strong foot.  Milner would be crossing with his weak foot in those situations.

I quite like it how he will drive inside though if the space is there.  Something Riise used to do well for us at his best.  He's got the energy, pace and skill to do that. 

But most importantly I did like this example of defending on Walcott.  A one / two can be one of the toughest parts to deal with.  Especially against a quick player like Walcott and the full back really has to be quick on the turn.  I'd fancy Robertson to be quicker on the turn than Milner:

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #142 on: July 23, 2017, 04:01:04 pm »
I'll be the first to admit that I'm not overwhelmed by excitement, but I'm not the manager: Jürgen is, and if they've seen stuff the stats don't indicate then fine!

If not it's still an inexpensive gamble on a player who could yet only be halfway to his ceiling. I'm of the opinion that to develop a full-back into an asset is far easier than any other position as long as the player isn't unintelligent in his decision-making. I still think Milner will be first-choice and deservedly so on the back of last season, especially in those big games when he really stepped it up.

Good luck to Andrew and hope you're going to prove me wrong  :)

Stats indicate heīs a good player at defending the wide areas of the pitch actually.

I havenīt looked at his attacking metrics but then full backs who play in defensive teams rarely put up good numbers there considering Robertsonīs average possession per game would be 3% of the total compared to around 10% for Milner.

Comparing Robertson to someone like Marcos Alonso at Sunderland when he was the same age for example:-

Player   Goals   Assists   Dribbles/90   Key Pass/90   Crosses/90   Passes/90    ThruBall/90    Pass Accuracy
Robertson      1    2    0,80    0,60   0,60      37,30    0,00    76,00%
Alonso 13/14      0    1    1,00    1,10   0,80      38,80    0,00    71,90%

And bear in mind, Alonso was the freekick and corner taker for that Sunderland team which makes up a large amount of his creative output. Robertson took just 9 corners last season total.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #143 on: July 23, 2017, 04:03:26 pm »
I take it he'll get a game in Germany?

Edit - just saw the post above.

Offline 88_RED

• Not a real bookie though.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #144 on: July 23, 2017, 04:15:50 pm »
 c'mon Jurgen.. work your magic on this lad..
F*CK 0FF Mourinho..

Offline him_15

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #145 on: July 23, 2017, 10:30:50 pm »
Welcome to Liverpool lad!
Believer

Offline joekim87

• Truly gone shark fishing.....
  • Kopite
« Reply #146 on: July 24, 2017, 02:01:03 am »
Welcome and I hope ya kill it in the Red~

Offline Red_Skippy

• Kopite
    • Facebook
« Reply #147 on: July 24, 2017, 05:31:48 am »
So here's to you Mr. Robertson,

Jurgen loves you more than you will know

Oh Oh Ohh

*sorry Hendo

This is brilliant! :)
I think I love football more than woman...

Offline Vauxy head red

• Main Stander
« Reply #148 on: July 24, 2017, 12:18:31 pm »
Seen him quite a lot, he's excellent going forward. I remember watching him having just signed for Hull from Scotland and I couldn't believe how good he was. He took to the Prem as a 20 year old so well and I think he'll handle this step up.  I'd get him straight in there, no brainer for me. Get Milner back in and around the midfield, Flanagan can be cover for LB and RB.

We should get on the phone to Napoli now and say we've had a change of heart over that Moreno offer.

Offline Bend It Like Aurelio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #149 on: July 24, 2017, 12:42:51 pm »
His blocked crosses stat is quite handy, up there close to Milner actually. Think that's pretty much the bread and butter for us in terms of defending from wide areas.

Online Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #150 on: July 24, 2017, 01:07:55 pm »
Seems a good lad. Glad we've got some proper competition for Milner. Nice to have a Scot in the squad.

Also if anyone needs any more convincing that Graeme Kelly is a piece of wank, he said that Robertson would wear the #3. On the topic of his number, lets hope he does better than our previous 26's.

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #151 on: July 24, 2017, 01:12:13 pm »
Seems a good lad. Glad we've got some proper competition for Milner. Nice to have a Scot in the squad.

Also if anyone needs any more convincing that Graeme Kelly is a piece of wank, he said that Robertson would wear the #3. On the topic of his number, lets hope he does better than our previous 26's.

I saw that when he signed for Hull he took the 26 shirt initially. It must mean something to him. Maybe itīs his glassing record on a night out?

Offline Klippity Klopp

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #152 on: July 24, 2017, 05:09:54 pm »
You man Ted has spoken Babu...

Don't know what it means though.  ;D

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #153 on: July 24, 2017, 05:39:11 pm »
Ted Knutson‏ @mixedknuts  38m38 minutes ago
More
Ted Knutson Retweeted Andy Turner
Genuinely do not know re: Robertson. He generally scouts well - maybe they thought he fit their need or they look at dif fullback metrics.

Firstly, I disagree with possession adjusted stats. I see no correlation at all between the two. Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Spurs are all similar in possession numbers and yet two of them are near the top, 1 middle and two near the bottom of the table in terms of defensive numbers last season. It seems some teams defend by tackles & intercepts, some by blocking crosses & passing lanes more. Those later numbers actually seem to have a higher correlation in preventing shots/goals than anything else.

As for what that radar means - good a dribbling, rarely gives it away. Decent cross. Isnīt involved in the build up of many goals, but then Hull donīt score many goals and donīt really build them up either with possession. Passing is ok. Weak in the air, tackling & interceptions (after adjustments for possession).

As for Tedīs conversation after posting it, he acknowledges that Liverpool scout well using stats and that they perhaps look at different things than him in full backs. Also says Robertson "scouts well" meaning passes the eye test even if the numbers he uses donīt support that.

As I said before, I think you need to look at more, and differently, than Ted here. Full backs who get dribbled past, donīt block crosses and allow passes into the box for fun and have regular brain farts could show up well in this radar. I imagine Morenoīs radar looks outstanding by comparison and itīs measuring things he does and Moreno does a LOT.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #154 on: July 24, 2017, 06:14:56 pm »
He's a softly spoken young man, but make no mistake, Andy Robertson will glass you if he has to.

Haha, only just seen this. :D

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #155 on: July 24, 2017, 08:31:27 pm »
I saw that when he signed for Hull he took the 26 shirt initially. It must mean something to him. Maybe itīs his glassing record on a night out?

:lmao Fucking hell B ;)
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline A Dick

• Main Stander
  • How come Cafu is wearing Flanno's shirt?
« Reply #156 on: July 24, 2017, 10:40:23 pm »
Liked him a lot since his first season at Hull. Think he'll be our first choice left back over Milner in no time - who was very dependable last season, as he always is - but has limitations, not least being right footed when we need more width!

Welcome to Liverpool!

Not fussed about the Keita deal to be honest, don't see why it's needed unless Can IS going. Would rather we just sort out his contract and would LOVE VVD (or a centre back of similar ilk) and then I think we're ready to be honest - any other signings just being a bonus.

Offline HardworkDedication

• Hardwork and Dedication linked to many stories - Mingebag. Has no opinion of his own. Human news ticker tape.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #157 on: July 24, 2017, 11:30:38 pm »
@AnfieldHQ
Klopp on Robertson: "He is cool. He played outstandingly well at Hull but people have said ‘In defensive one-on-ones he is not that good."

@AnfieldHQ
Klopp: "That’s not a problem. I can teach him how to deal with one-on-ones because I could do that and I was a really bad footballer."

:lmao

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #158 on: July 24, 2017, 11:52:08 pm »
@AnfieldHQ
Klopp on Robertson: "He is cool. He played outstandingly well at Hull but people have said ‘In defensive one-on-ones he is not that good."

@AnfieldHQ
Klopp: "That’s not a problem. I can teach him how to deal with one-on-ones because I could do that and I was a really bad footballer."

He so self deprecating.

Sure, he may not have been that great a player, but he still managed to play pro for almost 11 seasons :D

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #159 on: July 25, 2017, 01:27:01 am »
@AnfieldHQ

@AnfieldHQ

Kloppooo  ;D
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI