The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *

<< < (3790/5936) > >>

Persephone:
Fucking hell Mo, can you stop being so good for the next game? You could have been relaxing on the beach with a new hat.

farawayred:

--- Quote from: Persephone on January 30, 2022, 07:32:26 pm ---Fucking hell Mo, can you stop being so good for the next game? You could have been relaxing on the beach with a new hat.

--- End quote ---
Doesn't make a difference to us now what happens the next game; he'll be among the players coming back the latest whether he plays in the final or the 3rd/4th place game.

The new hat was available today...

palimpsest:
Go on and win it now Mo. The best player in the world deserves to lift a cup for his country.

PaulF:
Wonder if klopp would take an upstairs role.
 Does t seem the sort , bit if he needs a break from the intensity of the role he has now I'm sure he do wonders . Obviously it would be massively imposing on the guy in the hotseat but klopp would seem to know how to let him get on with his job .
If nothing else I'd want him available to talk to the rest of the recruitment team. I'm not sure any top club has been so successful with transfers since any meaningful comparisons can be made.

jooneyisdagod:

--- Quote from: JackWard33 on January 28, 2022, 12:33:22 pm ---Think Diaz makes him staying much more likely - can't see us committing to a significant signing whose another forward that plays off the left if we were losing our main man from the other side

--- End quote ---

I agree. I think Mane is the one we'll probably see on his way out. There's a distinct lack of noise about his contract and he is perhaps the more sellable out of him and Bobby. I can see someone like Bayern or Juve coming in for a 30-40m fee.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version