The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *

<< < (3573/6093) > >>

Geezer08:
Feels sorry for Salah, but fuck balon dor, a random facebook vote has more integrity than this rigged shit

Cafe De Paris:
Seventh. Unreal. For me you could see it was a joke the year Virgil came second when he clearly should have won it.

Red Beret:

--- Quote from: jillc on November 29, 2021, 09:04:04 pm ---Below Ronaldo as well, an absolute joke and let's not even mention Messi getting it yet again.  :butt

--- End quote ---

Like I said before, I don't know why they even fucking bother with a vote as long as Messi is still playing. Just give him the bloody thing each year and dispense with this farce.

We finished two seasons on 97 and 99 points, won a CL, CWC and the PL and barely got a sniff. Messi only has to fart and he wins this sodding thing, playing for a team that got humped by Roma, Liverpool and Bayern in successive seasons.

vivabobbygraham:

--- Quote from: Red Berry on November 29, 2021, 09:26:21 pm ---Like I said before, I don't know why they even fucking bother with a vote as long as Messi is still playing. Just give him the bloody thing each year and dispense with this farce.

We finished two seasons on 97 and 99 points, won a CL, CWC and the PL and barely got a sniff. Messi only has to fart and he wins this sodding thing, playing for a team that got humped by Roma, Liverpool and Bayern in successive seasons.

--- End quote ---

Fair comment that.

TepidT2O:

--- Quote from: Cafe De Paris on November 29, 2021, 09:14:04 pm ---Seventh. Unreal. For me you could see it was a joke the year Virgil came second when he clearly should have won it.

--- End quote ---
Mo doesn’t derive to win in 2021.  He’s had a great stet ot this season, but not so much the start of 2021.

7th seems about right to me.

Virgil was very very close to winning apparently.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version