Author Topic: NFL Fantasy League  (Read 65454 times)

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
Re: NFL Fantasy League
« Reply #640 on: September 26, 2019, 01:26:11 pm »
I've been starting B Cooks and T Lockett plus one of Fitzgerald, M Valdez Scanling and M Williams. Also got John Brown.

No other Chargers in my line up

Cooks, Lockett, and Fitzgerald are your top three most weeks --

-- might go to match-ups if the Cardinals have a doozy and the Chargers are in Miami

Good corps of WRs though!
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #641 on: September 26, 2019, 01:59:22 pm »
Might take a risk and put Dorsett in for Edelman this week.  Edelman is one tough bastard and will probably suit up but I think his time will be limited.

Wish I knew what the fuck was happening with Damien Williams too.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #642 on: September 26, 2019, 03:46:50 pm »
Might take a risk and put Dorsett in for Edelman this week.  Edelman is one tough bastard and will probably suit up but I think his time will be limited.

Wish I knew what the fuck was happening with Damien Williams too.

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #643 on: September 30, 2019, 09:04:11 am »
How's the weather in Helsinki? The Austrian Unicorns are back, baby...  :wave

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #644 on: September 30, 2019, 09:26:28 am »
Barring a Pittsburgh defensive miracle tonight I'm going down this week to Statto's team

I take back what I said about Leonard Fournette though.  He had a great game for Jacksonville and he led the drives that got his team the win

I also learnt a harsh FF lesson this weekend.  Don't put all your faith in WR's.  Not a single one of my 5 receivers got into double figures yesterday.

Offline jedimaster

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #645 on: September 30, 2019, 11:33:04 am »
How's the weather in Helsinki? The Austrian Unicorns are back, baby...  :wave

The weather in Helsinki is fine :) Congrats on your win stoa...thought I would let you win one for a change :wave Now please excuse me but I have to go polish my champions trophy from last season  :lickin
We do beg your pardon, but we are in your garden

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #646 on: September 30, 2019, 12:01:59 pm »
 My ideal score tonight will be 29-30 to the Steelers. ;D
#Sausages

Offline stoa

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #647 on: September 30, 2019, 12:05:32 pm »
I take back what I said about Leonard Fournette though.  He had a great game for Jacksonville and he led the drives that got his team the win

I bet you now regret calling him Lenny before... :D

The weather in Helsinki is fine :) Congrats on your win stoa...thought I would let you win one for a change :wave Now please excuse me but I have to go polish my champions trophy from last season  :lickin

If I ever get to Helsinki again we'll have to get a pint. Don't think I will though... ;)

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #648 on: September 30, 2019, 12:35:55 pm »

Have you got Len in your team?

Offline stoa

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #649 on: September 30, 2019, 12:59:59 pm »
Have you got Len in your team?

Of course. That's why I told you not to call him Lenny. That was bad for his confidence... :D

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #650 on: September 30, 2019, 01:07:52 pm »
Of course. That's why I told you not to call him Lenny. That was bad for his confidence... :D

:)

Seriously though, how fucking good was he in that second half?

Took the game by the scruff of the neck.  Interesting team The Jags.  Minshew is fucking nuts on and off the field.

Offline stoa

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #651 on: September 30, 2019, 01:16:15 pm »
Sadly I wasn't able to watch. I've only seen the last couple of minutes...

Offline jedimaster

• Kopite
« Reply #652 on: October 1, 2019, 12:35:51 pm »

If I ever get to Helsinki again we'll have to get a pint. Don't think I will though... ;)

How did you like Helsinki then?

Offline stoa

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #653 on: October 1, 2019, 07:47:42 pm »
It's a lovely city. We were there for the ice hockey World championships. We even met some of the Austrian players when we went out one evening, but they were basically massive twats... :D

Offline jedimaster

• Kopite
« Reply #654 on: October 1, 2019, 08:22:44 pm »
It's a lovely city. We were there for the ice hockey World championships. We even met some of the Austrian players when we went out one evening, but they were basically massive twats... :D

Nice to hear you enjoyed it here! In defence of the Austrian ice hockey team, it must be tough to represent your country in a sport your country is crap in, it must be like being a footballer for San Marino or a member of the Jamaican bobsleigh team....embarrassment in every game. A bit like being an Everton fan ;)

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #655 on: October 1, 2019, 09:55:02 pm »
embarrassment in every game. A bit like being an Everton fan ;)

:lmao

Offline stoa

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #656 on: October 1, 2019, 11:17:36 pm »
Nice to hear you enjoyed it here! In defence of the Austrian ice hockey team, it must be tough to represent your country in a sport your country is crap in, it must be like being a footballer for San Marino or a member of the Jamaican bobsleigh team....embarrassment in every game. A bit like being an Everton fan ;)

I wouldn't say we're crap as such. We're still a top 15-20 team and from time to time we do have our moments. Sadly, not that year, but no wonder when players were out on the ale during the tournament (I think they still had one match left when we met them).
And one thing I'll always have is that I was there when my hometown club won the European Hockey League in 1998, which is basically like Everton winning the Champions League... ;D

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #657 on: October 2, 2019, 03:26:39 am »
BYE Week Analysis for League A by Trend

QB                  RB                      WR                              TE                       DEF                            K         

Week 5                      
                 Stafford (Killie)  Kerryon (Trend)      Golladay (12th)       Hockenson (BF)

Week 6
                 J Allen (BF)        Mack (12th)           TY Hilton (BF)        Waller (Mikey)       Bears (12th)     Pineiro (DeFact)
                 D Carr (Mikey)   Jacobs (12th)         Robinson (Mikey)
                                      Montgomery (Killie)   T Williams (Guice)
                                       Singletary (GLB)

Week 7                 
                  Mayfield (12th)  Conner (Statto)     Beckham Jr (Trend)    Olsen (DeFact)    Steelers (Buck)
                                        McCaffrey (BF)        Evans (Mikey)
                                        Jones (12th)         Smith-Shuster (Mikey)
                                        Chubb (Guice)        Samuel (Trend)
                                                                   Moore (BF)
                                                                   Landry (GLB)
                                                                   Godwin (GLB)

Week 8
                  Dak (Trend)      Zeke Elliott (Guice)    Cooper (Killie)         Andrews (Trend)                         Tucker (BF)
                  Jackson (Mikey)    Ingram (Guice)      Brown (DeFact)       Witten (Guice)

Week 9
                   Goff (Buck)     Gurley (DeFact)        Julio Jones (Buck)     Hooper (12th)      Rams (Trend)     Lutz (GLB)
                   Ryan (Killie)     Kamara (BF)            Cooks (Trend)                                  Saints (Killie)    Zaurlein (12th)
                                       Freeman (12th)        Kupp (Statto)
                                       Mixon (Mikey)           Ridley (BF)
                                                                    Woods (Guice)
                                                                    Ginn Jr (DeFact)
                                                                    Ross (Statto)
                                                                    Thomas (Guice)
                                                                    AJ Green (Guice)

Week 10
                     Brady (Statto)  Michel (DeFact)    Hopkins (DeFact)       Ertz (Statto)    Patriots (DeFact)  Gostkowski (Statto)
                     Wentz (BF)       White (GLB)         Sanders (Trend)                              Jaguars (Mikey)   Fairbairn (Guice)
                    Watson (Guice)  Howard (GLB)       Sutton (Killie)
                                        Burkhead (Statto)    Jeffrey (GLB)
                                         Hyde (Guice)          Chark (Statto)
                                         Sanders (Mikey)      Conley (Statto)
                                         Thompson (Guice)   Edelman (Buck)
                                         Lindsay (Mikey)       Gordon (12th)
                                         Fournette (Buck)     Dorsett (Buck)
                                         Freeman (Buck)       McLaurin (Buck)
                                                                     Richardson (Buck)
                                                                     Stills (12th)

Week 11
                     Jones (Trend)   Jones (Trend)        Shepard (Trend)        Dissley (Guice)       Titans (Statto)    Santos (Buck)
                    Wilson (DeFact)  Henry (Trend)       Tate (Trend)             Walker (Killie)        Seahawks (Statto) Crosby (Mikey)
                  Rodgers (Statto)  Carson (Mikey)      Metcalf (GLB)            Engram (Buck)          Packers (BF)
                                           Gallman (BF)         Lockett (Statto)
                                           Saquon (GLB)        Adams (Mikey)
                                           Penny (GLB)

Week 12
                   Rivers (GLB)       Gordon (Trend)      Watkins (BF)             Kelce (GLB)           Vikings (Guice)     Butker (Trend)
                 Mahomes (GLB)     Ekeler (Killie)         Allen (DeFact)           Henry ( )              Chargers (GLB)
                  Murray (Buck)     Dalvin Cook (Killie) Thielen (DeFact)   
                                         Johnson (GLB)        Diggs (Guice)
                                         Williams (Buck)      Robinson (Statto)   
                                         McCoy (Mikey)        Fitzgerald (12th)
                                                                     Kirk (Buck)
                                                                    Tyreek (Mikey)

Players that Trend & Chakan will miss in this schedule :))

Week 6 - Ball Fondlers (TY Hilton & Josh Allen) * traded to them
Week 7 - Statto (James Conner)
Week 8 - Guice (Zeke Elliott, M Ingram, Jason Witten)
Week 9 - Buck Pete (Julio down by the School Yard Jones, Jared Goff)
Week 10  Killie Red (Courtland Sutton)
Week 11  GLB (DK Metcalf)
Week 12  DeFacto (Keenan Allen, Adam Thielen)

*** Avoided 5 Top 25 Picks

In terms of the BYE WEEK - WHO GOT SCREWED THE MOST SCHEDULING AWARD HERE GOES

WEEK 5 -  NO AWARD (The Dolphins are pitiful and the Lions are scrubs) * We can handle missing out on this lot

WEEK 6 -    12th MAN wins the first weekly award with two RB's backs missing and his starting DEF (Mack, Jacobs & Bears)
                 He more than makes up for it with a sly little trade with GLB, though. 
                 * Honorable mention goes to Mikey whose Raider Nation and Bear WR could be his undoing this week

WEEK 7 -   TIE (Mikey & GLB) - both have two starting WR's out on a bye; Trend does too but only is a starter
                * Honorable mention goes to Ball Fondlers, Statto, & Guice here as 1 big time RB sits the pine 

WEEK 8 -    GUICE - Zeke, Ingram and Witten sittin on the dock of the bay wastin time (playing Trend too)

WEEK 9 -    YET TO BE DETERMINED (VOTE ON THIS) --->  WHO IS THE MOST FUCKED? A MILLION WAYS TO READ THIS

WEEK 10 -  TIE (Statto & Buck) -  Both have 6 players each unavailable. This is a record folks. 40% of roster 

WEEK 11 -  TREND - 5 Players ineligible 2 RB's Henry & Jones plus the NYG guys of Jones, Shepard, and Tate       
                  * Honorable Mention to GLB -- as the 2 RB's traded for will be off this week but we expect good in the following week

WEEK 12 -  GLB - 2QB's, 1 RB & DEFENSE to replace this week (as everyone chases you - GLB = Good Luck Buckeroo
                  * Honorable Mention to Killie & DeFacto who have to replace all of their starting RB's & WR's for this week

Alas, we have come down to the end of this charade.  Wish each of you well, and to dream of large women :)

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #658 on: October 2, 2019, 09:39:44 am »
Haha nice one Trend you nutter but this is quite useful as it happens

Cheers for highlighting my week 10 issues.  Hopefully Damien Williams and Tevin Coleman will be fully integrated into the RB position by then and Royce Freeman is but a bench man anyhow.

Losing my 2 x Pats WR's in week 10 is a bit of a bummer but Kirk should be back ready.

I brought in Agholor last night on a waiver and he too is out week 10.  Will start making solid plans for week 10 after week 7 is completed I think

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #659 on: October 2, 2019, 11:59:16 am »
League B - Are we ever gonna trade?

Anyone interested in any of the Ha Ha Dix, let’s see what you can offer. Maybe an RB?

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Fantasy NFL Champion 2019 & 2020
« Reply #660 on: October 2, 2019, 12:15:53 pm »

Anyone interested in any of the Ha Ha Dix, let’s see what you can offer. Maybe an RB?

League Boring

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #661 on: October 2, 2019, 12:17:27 pm »

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #662 on: October 2, 2019, 12:31:07 pm »

It tis a weighty issue Carra!

League B --- Little Brother to League A

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #663 on: October 2, 2019, 12:36:21 pm »
Haha nice one Trend you nutter but this is quite useful as it happens

Cheers for highlighting my week 10 issues.  Hopefully Damien Williams and Tevin Coleman will be fully integrated into the RB position by then and Royce Freeman is but a bench man anyhow.

Losing my 2 x Pats WR's in week 10 is a bit of a bummer but Kirk should be back ready.

I brought in Agholor last night on a waiver and he too is out week 10.  Will start making solid plans for week 10 after week 7 is completed I think

That's why I did this --- more fun when the Machevellian plans come to roost. 

Makes some sense to do a test run in week 9 for the changes for week 10 - not sure who that advances the most but I'll bet it would be somebody pretty cool :)
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #664 on: October 2, 2019, 02:57:15 pm »
Fascinating Stuff for League A -  Symmetry (1-2-4-2-1 Pallendrome of Stats)

League Standings
                          W-L-T    ST      PF       Rank         PA        Rank      Top Scorer For                Top Scorer Against

1.  God's Left Boot  4-0-0    W4    506.30     3         427.16       1      Mahomes (31.62) Wk2          Hopkins (31.10) Wk1 

2.  Killie Red           3-1-0    W1    595.38     1         523.36       8      Ekeler (39.40) Wk1              Evans (45.00) Wk3
3.  Guice & Men      3-1-0    W2    494.32     5         458.94       2      Chubb (39.30) Wk4             L Jackson (33.56) Wk1

4.  Ball Fondlers      2-2-0    L2     531.62     2         485.28       4     Watkins (46.30) Wk1             Ekeler (29.20) Wk4
5.  deFacto            2-2-0    L1     501.18     4         521.70       7     Allen (43.60) Wk3                 Chubb (43.60) Wk3
6.  Lev B in NY       2-2-0     L1     492.60    7          504.84       6     Evans (45.00) Wk3               Watson (30.72) Wk1
7.  Montana Magic  2-2-0     L1     494.86    6          460.90       3     Engram (28.60) Wk1             Jackson (30.88) Wk2

8.  TIND to Win      1-3-0    W1    481.30     8          546.32      10    Kamara (37.10) Wk3              Allen (43.60) Wk3
9.  Statto             1-3-0    W1    479.10      9         528.24       9     Kupp (33.10) Wk3                McCaffrey (42.90) Wk1

10. 12th Man         0-4-0    L4     403.28    10         503.26       5     Golladay (25.70) Wk2             Cook (28.10) Wk 2

Okay, analysis time!   After a small sample size of games, we see interesting patterns.   Allow me to expand upon them.

First, the symmetry between the Yin/Yang 4-0/0-4 teams as well as the 3-1/1-3 teams.  Will the script be flipped at some point here in the future where we have a messy middle (which is now 4 deep at 2-2)?   Or will this pattern continue with 5 point Lickert scale of categorization?   A (1)   B (2)   C (4)   D (2)  F (1)

Second, a quick look at the data shows a couple of other interesting pieces:

1.  Teams seem to struggle having the "big week" against three teams (and their record are all over the place)
            A.  GLB: has had the least points scored against him and no big point players against versus league average
                        has this allowed him to get off to the 4-0 start?  Maybe.

B.  Ball Fondlers: are near average for points against but they seem to keep their opponents from big weeks too
                      Does this mean a few teams are liable to go off in the future?  He has lost two straight but Ekeler's 29+ is his high

C.  12th Man: on the other end of the spectrum, 12th has four losses but not by huge differentials.  He has the lowest
                       totals in Big play point - For and Against.  Will the competition get tougher for him or will this continue

2.  Two of the biggest point haul teams San Diego (Ekeler/Allen) and Tampa Bay (Evans/Godwin) are in transition. 
      Who will be the next teams to produce huge totals in the next 4 weeks?

3.  Having conceded the most points in the league, I am hoping there is some regression to the mean here in the future.  Three teams might expect a boost coming into the next phase of the schedule.  Here are my predictions:

A.  Buck Pete will have a one or two breakout performances from his star players - (Engram @ 28+ is his highest)
                 This will not continue indefinitely - whomever plays Buck in the future should be ready for a break out

B.  Killie is killing it - teams are taking notice though and he is 8th in the league (points against);
                I expect Killie to take over the league control in the next few weeks - #1 in points for a reason

C.  There will be one late riser from the bottom and one Icarus who flew too high in the standings coming down to earth
                No prediction on this, but let's just say Levitating Juice might flip flop here with our Stat Fact.

Okay, please draw more conclusions and respond with any and all responses ---
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #665 on: October 2, 2019, 03:14:02 pm »
On a personal note im worried about diminishing snaps for Ekeler. Though i stocked up in RBs, none of the backups are near the level of the three starters. My QBs are middling, Roethlisberger won me the first game & is now gone, WRs decent but not outstanding, Def & Kicker doing a good job.

Overall i think the teams have all the best players, but come bye weeks there are still decent FAs to plug in.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline stoa

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #666 on: October 2, 2019, 03:14:15 pm »

Why do you want to trade. Just play Mccaffrey every week and it won't matter who else is playing... :D

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #667 on: October 2, 2019, 03:44:55 pm »
I think what we can all learn from that analysis is that Trend clearly has too much time on his hands. :D

No but seriously, I'm bang into all this. Numbers clearly show GLB has fluked and scraped his way to 4 wins but that run comes to an end this weekend.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #668 on: October 2, 2019, 04:00:27 pm »
League Better At Drafting And Therefore Trades Are Unnecessary

Bit of a mouthful but it'll stick!
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #669 on: October 2, 2019, 04:26:58 pm »
Why do you want to trade. Just play Mccaffrey every week and it won't matter who else is playing... :D

I wish! I'm sitting on one win ;D Also the team that's had the most points scored against it at the moment, so probably need a little more from my receivers!

League Better At Drafting And Therefore Trades Are Unnecessary

Bit of a mouthful but it'll stick!
That's the difference

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #670 on: October 2, 2019, 06:22:15 pm »
I think what we can all learn from that analysis is that Trend clearly has too much time on his hands. :D

No but seriously, I'm bang into all this. Numbers clearly show GLB has fluked and scraped his way to 4 wins but that run comes to an end this weekend.

Too much time on his hands ----->  if you are going to slam me on this, use music

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/5XcKBmdfpWs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/5XcKBmdfpWs</a>

And for the record, GLB, I did not say your lead had run its course.   That was Fall Bondlers or Bundlingers if you prefer.

Instead, I said your teams have evaded big scores --- maybe this is endemic to you and your team!!!!

Killie is pretty good too with Guice close.  I am careful to give deFacto too much encouragement as Dusan Tadic is playing today.

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Online Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #671 on: October 2, 2019, 11:19:02 pm »
Too much time on his hands ----->  if you are going to slam me on this, use music

And for the record, GLB, I did not say your lead had run its course.   That was Fall Bondlers or Bundlingers if you prefer.

Instead, I said your teams have evaded big scores --- maybe this is endemic to you and your team!!!!

Killie is pretty good too with Guice close.  I am careful to give deFacto too much encouragement as Dusan Tadic is playing today.

You make some pretty good points there. I haven't had huge performances so far and I've won often by small-ish margins. It's actually one of the reasons why I pushed for the Barkley trade, sacrificing some depth (Hooper) and a disappointing starter (Freeman) to get someone who's potentially a difference-maker for the second half of the season. I'm up against a better team this weekend, so there's a very good chance that my streak ends, I really could do with Panthers and Saints to continue struggling a bit offensively.

Looks like the injury report threatens to screw up my team selection once again, with a few guys missing training and scheduled to be questionable/game time decisions (which is how I ended up benching Godwin and his 41 points on Sunday).
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #672 on: October 2, 2019, 11:49:58 pm »
Damien Williams full practice today. Happy days. :)

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #673 on: October 3, 2019, 12:11:31 pm »
Just took a bit of a no risk gamble and added free agent Kai Forbrath and Mike Nugent to my team

Pats trying out some veteran kickers and I read and these 2 have been mentioned.

Dropped my average Steelers DEF and Titans K to bring them in and they are easily replaced again once Bill makes his decision

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #674 on: October 3, 2019, 06:44:26 pm »
Videos of Saquon training on twitter. He'll definitely be back next week

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #675 on: October 7, 2019, 11:57:39 am »
Trounced by 50 points this week with one player each left to feature in MNF.  It's all over bar the shouting.

My WR's coming up very short again.  2 weeks in a row Julio Jones has gone missing and I don't think Dorsett even played one snap (He may have done his hammy).

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #676 on: October 7, 2019, 12:50:45 pm »
Yeah as usual my QB and WR cost me. Was really hoping Brisset would get involved in a shootout last night. After a perfect start, running in his first drive, I basically got nothing. Rodgers on the bench got less too, with 11 or something.

Still, if I continue my losing record I can take consolation in having been on the receiving points of the most points in the league ;D

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #677 on: October 8, 2019, 09:10:09 am »
Knew Kittle would come good for me sooner rather than later.

Very happy to inflict GLB's first defeat of the season. Not a win I expected especially with two of my team essentially giving me zero points.

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #678 on: October 9, 2019, 11:30:41 am »
Finally some potential trade movement in league b! Me and Conchistadors broke the seal last week. Have sent a few offers back - finding it quite addictive seeing what might fit us both (it's almost as if I have a deadline at work to put off)

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #679 on: October 9, 2019, 11:32:46 am »
Finally some potential trade movement in league b! Me and Conchistadors broke the seal last week. Have sent a few offers back - finding it quite addictive seeing what might fit us both (it's almost as if I have a deadline at work to put off)

League A has been very active, probably more than any league i`ve been involved with. Some quite breathtakingly cheeky offers too.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.