Author Topic: Andrea Dossena  (Read 1129 times)

Offline Speedy Molby

• Not as fat as his name suggests but is still a bad formby wool :)
  • Campaigns
  • Kopite
  • Satire? In Wigan?
I am alone now. I am beyond recrimination. The curtains have shut, the furniture has gone. I am transforming. I am vibrating. I am glowing. I am flying. Look at me now.

Online MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Andrea Dossena
« Reply #1 on: April 2, 2021, 11:01:33 pm »
Great memories of him even though it’s only over the space of a week. Unfortunately we peeked in those weeks and couldn’t keep it up. as far as I can remember we also beat a relatively decent villa side by 4/5 then.

I can’t remember who we sold Dossena to and can’t remember hearing about him till today. Still have the memories of that week though.

Online darragh85

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2 on: April 2, 2021, 11:12:32 pm »
Great memories of him even though it’s only over the space of a week. Unfortunately we peeked in those weeks and couldn’t keep it up. as far as I can remember we also beat a relatively decent villa side by 4/5 then.

I can’t remember who we sold Dossena to and can’t remember hearing about him till today. Still have the memories of that week though.

i think he went to Napoli after us.

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #3 on: April 4, 2021, 01:43:30 am »
We'll always have that heady week of March '09
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #4 on: April 4, 2021, 02:08:56 am »
True cult heroes are referenced with a definite article...

The Doss was boss...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: April 4, 2021, 02:36:17 am »

Not that I remember much about it, but it was 22nd March 09. Kuyt, Riera from a Reina assist, and Gerrard hat trick, 2 penalties and a free kick I'm sure..
Friedle sent off for bringing down Torres but the card was rescinded. He jad nowhere to go and Torres ran into him. Penalty yes but joke of a red.
United got beat by Fulham the day before. Danny Murphy scored for Fulham
AFC Liverpool won a cup game 2-1 the day before, but not sure who the opponents were.
I turned 27 on the Sunday and was on the Kop for the Villa game. Messy weekend.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT