Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2790396 times)

Offline Bucko - Dubai

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons
« Reply #13800 on: May 7, 2021, 08:48:47 pm »
They still haven’t bought the most expensive defender tho so they’ve hardly spent anything compared to us, after all we paid £75m for one defender. The fact we paid fuck all for the rest of the defence and they spent the equivalent of a small country’s defence budget doesn’t matter.

Cost of our current defenders
 £75m / £2m loan / free / £3.5m / free / £8m / £15m / free / £2m / free
So excluding van dijk, the other 9 defenders together cost less than the £40m spent on Citys 6th choice defender Nathan Ake.

Offline JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13801 on: May 7, 2021, 08:52:12 pm »
So excluding van dijk, the other 9 defenders together cost less than the £40m spent on Citys 6th choice defender Nathan Ake.
Yes but as they keep saying, they haven’t bought the world’s most expensive defender. They keep on repeating that like they’ve been brainwashed into it.

Offline KevLFC

• Doesn't know the offside laws
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13802 on: May 7, 2021, 11:20:05 pm »
What are Man Utd fans view of City potentially winning the European cup? Funny thing is all I hear from them its anyone but us. Surley their local rivals winning the European cup must annoy them some what

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #13803 on: May 7, 2021, 11:48:18 pm »
alisson and van dijk

Alisson and van dijk

Alisson and van dijk.

Repeat til fade on bluegoon
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #13804 on: May 8, 2021, 12:31:08 am »
What are Man Utd fans view of City potentially winning the European cup? Funny thing is all I hear from them its anyone but us. Surley their local rivals winning the European cup must annoy them some what
They are more terrified of us than anyone, anywhere.

I think they'll worry about the noisy neighbours once they've got one under their belt. With the obscene amount of money Abu Dhabi are prepared to throw at the sportswash, it won't be too long before they are rivalling United's tally of three. As it stands, I still think their obsession with us and our six overrides everything else. They are still in Anyone But Liverpool, mode. Mind you I don't live in Mancland and only know two United fans, so can't say I have my finger right on their pulse. One of them I know binned it off after Ferguson left, and I've not spoken football with the other guy for ages now. Not since he was almost crying at the state of them when Moyes was in charge. He was pleading for Mourinho to go to them then.  :)

I still remember when most of the country was ABU (Anyone But United). Mind you, they were successful back then.

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #13805 on: May 8, 2021, 07:42:57 am »

They have less than us to start with. Make no mistake they do not want City winning it

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13806 on: May 8, 2021, 08:55:27 am »
alisson and van dijk

Alisson and van dijk

Alisson and van dijk.

Repeat til fade on bluegoon
It’s sad that football fans of a once respected club have now been so brainwashed by the sportswashing. They know what they are saying in defence of their rulers is complete bollox but they all know that without the sportswashing there would be no trophies.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #13807 on: May 8, 2021, 09:20:53 am »
It’s sad that football fans of a once respected club have now been so brainwashed by the sportswashing. They know what they are saying in defence of their rulers is complete bollox but they all know that without the sportswashing there would be no trophies.

Once respected? Maine road was a cesspit at times.

Mad that a few hours away from winning the league and they are all over RAWK.

Hello to all you blue moon lurkers.

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13808 on: May 8, 2021, 09:29:35 am »
Once respected? Maine road was a cesspit at times.

Mad that a few hours away from winning the league and they are all over RAWK.

Hello to all you blue moon lurkers.
Ok maybe respected not the right word , however they were thought a lot better of than they are now by most people.
The reason they are all over this thread is they desperately want the respect and acceptance that the big clubs have from the media, authorities and a world wide fan base. They thought buying a few titles would give them that but they can’t handle the fact that is not how it works. Every single trophy they buy is tainted by what their rulers are. They know this and they know why this is, it eats away at any enjoyment they feel about buying the trophies they are.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #13809 on: May 8, 2021, 09:35:57 am »
They’re annoyed they don’t get the recognition but they should be relieved no one seems to care enough to make enough of a fuss about it. I’m as bad and hypocritical as anyone, if things were tighter at the top and United had a chance I’d be wanting City to win it so that a genuine rival don’t.

Offline SK8 Red

• A spanking! A spanking!
  • Main Stander
  • Supporting since 1983 at a guess
« Reply #13810 on: May 8, 2021, 11:40:54 am »
Battering down with rain so they can't even watch the game later in the Stockport pub gardens. What a shame

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #13811 on: May 8, 2021, 11:52:58 am »
And for those of a certain age get Hugh John’s on commentary 😀

Ah, yes, up there with Wolstenholme for me. Great voice
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #13812 on: May 8, 2021, 12:16:40 pm »
Will Abu Dhabi FC be singing about us later?
Shower of scruffs
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #13813 on: May 8, 2021, 12:34:15 pm »
Shower of scruffs

Obviously. See now the fact we've not spent eye watering amounts is now seen as negligence from Klopp and FSG.

They honestly are the weirdest bunch of mental gymnastic performing, sports washing, human rights violating appeasers you ever have the misfortune to interact with.

A title win, a League cup win and a European cup final in a season played virtually entirely behind closed doors when they've barely been able to enjoy a night out after a game.

Perfect for them, seeing as they've always seemed incapable of enjoying a title or cup win.

Settle down to clap for the champions later with a glass of water.

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13814 on: May 8, 2021, 01:10:48 pm »
Obviously. See now the fact we've not spent eye watering amounts is now seen as negligence from Klopp and FSG.

They honestly are the weirdest bunch of mental gymnastic performing, sports washing, human rights violating appeasers you ever have the misfortune to interact with.

A title win, a League cup win and a European cup final in a season played virtually entirely behind closed doors when they've barely been able to enjoy a night out after a game.

Perfect for them, seeing as they've always seemed incapable of enjoying a title or cup win.

Settle down to clap for the champions later with a glass of water.
Let me guess, we too should’ve spent £2B on our squad so we could’ve coped with our injury crisis?

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13815 on: May 8, 2021, 01:13:39 pm »
Shower of scruffs
Their players singing about our fans being battered in the streets was fucking disgusting! How on earth professional players would sink that low ;just shows what that club is all about. Everything they do is horrendous; from the spending, the cheating, the lying and the attitude.
Hope they win later tho to keep Chelsea in our sights.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13816 on: May 8, 2021, 02:36:28 pm »
Ok maybe respected not the right word , however they were thought a lot better of than they are now by most people.
The reason they are all over this thread is they desperately want the respect and acceptance that the big clubs have from the media, authorities and a world wide fan base. They thought buying a few titles would give them that but they can’t handle the fact that is not how it works. Every single trophy they buy is tainted by what their rulers are. They know this and they know why this is, it eats away at any enjoyment they feel about buying the trophies they are.
I'd say they were actually respected to some extent. Yes, they had a minority of feral scumbags following them back in the day, but most were ok. I've only ever known one fan of the old Man City, and he was a lovely fella who got us Reds tickets for the stand opposite the Kippax for our games there. Last I heard was he binned them off after they became a Sportswash vehicle.

To be honest, I always found Maine Road one of the most depressing grounds in the country to watch a game for some reason. I always disliked even seeing it on MotD. That bloody Helen woman ringing that bell too. Every time I went to see us there we beat them though.

They have had some really good players though, and many of their fans had a decent attitude. They retained a solid hardcore regardless of yo-yoing up and down the divisions and got good crowds considering how shite they were. They also had a rather endearing sense of humour in the face of adversity which won them some admirers. In the face of the brash arrogance and insane self-entitlement of their neighbours, they did seem like a refreshing change.

Sadly, since the sheikh bought them off, they have abandoned all that and have become everything they despised about their neighbours. Everything they said they were against, they have now become. Brash, arrogant, entitled, lacking in awareness, selfish, greedy, pompous. They have become everything they hated. Even worse though, the neighbours they despised actually earned their success, but these Abu Dhabi apologists know full well their 'club' haven't.

I saw something in the paper the other day where someone said they are sad that the likes of Colin Bell, Tony Book, Francis Lee et al are not around to see all this. Personally, I think they'll be turning in their graves at what their club has become. The old Man City weren't especially successful, but at least they stood for something. The current abomination has seen them become everything they hated and stood against. They are the ultimate sellout. All principle abandoned for the love of money and the trinkets it can buy.

They aren't respected, never will be respected and never can be respected. Their current fans aren't respected and they never will be. They don't have any self-respect, so how is anyone else expected to respect them? They don't respect the game either, so will not gain respect from anyone in the game who has an ounce of awareness.

Manchester City do not exist anymore. A repugnant regime bought the name and bought off much of the fanbase in order to launder a terrible reputation. The ugly entity that now carries the City name will buy trophies and distort and destroy the game, and their apologists won't care because that's the type of people they've become, but they'll never have respect.

The fact they don't even enjoy their off-the-peg success is quite telling. They are still desperate for the kind of approval they won't get because they haven't earned it. I've never actually know a fanbase so unhappy when picking up trophies. They are still so desperately insecure, despite everything.

They are a tainted, asterisk club that picks up tainted, asterisk trophies.
Really, there is nothing in there to respect. It's nothing but a hollow, soulless sham.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13817 on: May 8, 2021, 03:01:40 pm »
For the BlueLoon lurkers.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Rq4gub5TUBc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Rq4gub5TUBc</a>

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13818 on: May 8, 2021, 06:39:04 pm »
Ah, yes, up there with Wolstenholme for me. Great voice

Brilliant wasn’t he , only ever seemed to commentate on midweek midlands games

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13819 on: May 8, 2021, 07:00:42 pm »
That Aguero penalty.  :lmao

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13820 on: May 8, 2021, 07:09:58 pm »

Just asked my wife and she says she'd hate it. She hates City fans anyway, she said the bastards will still go on about Utd and Munich no matter what they win. She also said every City fans she knows never goes the game, plastic bastards are full of shit, she was going when Utd where shit, home and away and the did all around Europe and this lot can't even be arsed going when they are good. Ripped the piss out of them that all the success they've had and they still can't sell out a hamoe game.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13821 on: May 8, 2021, 07:17:31 pm »
Just asked my wife and she says she'd hate it. She hates City fans anyway, she said the bastards will still go on about Utd and Munich no matter what they win. She also said every City fans she knows never goes the game, plastic bastards are full of shit, she was going when Utd where shit, home and away and the did all around Europe and this lot can't even be arsed going when they are good. Ripped the piss out of them that all the success they've had and they still can't sell out a hamoe game.
But Rob, you have to take into consideration the traffic problems around the Emptyhad. It's bound to put a lot of them off bothering.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13822 on: May 8, 2021, 07:24:25 pm »
Put the water back on ice, you cheating twats.  :wave

Offline johnj147

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13823 on: May 8, 2021, 07:25:27 pm »
c*nts ..

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13824 on: May 8, 2021, 07:26:43 pm »

https://talksport.com/football/878009/man-city-fans-chelsea-premier-league-title-team-bus/
More people on the pitch at Old Trafford last Sunday ffs

:lmao pathetic

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13825 on: May 8, 2021, 07:30:06 pm »

Offline Ma Vie en Rouge

• J'aime voir...!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13826 on: May 8, 2021, 07:31:52 pm »
Some moron on 5live arguing Pep is manager of the year because it must be so hard to manage that many top class players, whereas someone like Moyes doesn't have many to choose from, thus making it easier...

Truly, this country has a lot of fuckwits in it.

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13827 on: May 8, 2021, 07:35:57 pm »

https://talksport.com/football/878009/man-city-fans-chelsea-premier-league-title-team-bus/

:lmao So every one of them got out

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13828 on: May 8, 2021, 08:45:12 pm »
Some moron on 5live arguing Pep is manager of the year because it must be so hard to manage that many top class players, whereas someone like Moyes doesn't have many to choose from, thus making it easier...

That’s their level of self-awareness. Non existent.

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13829 on: May 8, 2021, 09:36:18 pm »
This isn't what I think of as a proper club. I don't care how much money they spend or what trophies they buy, they can shove it all up their arse.

Offline Zizou

• zo zon't ze zo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Cool as
« Reply #13830 on: May 8, 2021, 09:38:01 pm »
This isn't what I think of as a proper club. I don't care how much money they spend or what trophies they buy, they can shove it all up their arse.

They all know it, too. That's why they're so defensive and touchy about everything.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13831 on: May 8, 2021, 09:53:02 pm »

The fucking state of that lot :lmao
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13832 on: May 8, 2021, 10:49:21 pm »

Not sure which is funnier. Fans, hundreds or victory.
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #13833 on: May 8, 2021, 10:56:59 pm »
Hello lurkers. Looks like we are still the champions.

Sports washing pricks

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #13834 on: May 8, 2021, 10:57:39 pm »
Setting off flares and then not winning the league ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Passmaster Molby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13835 on: May 8, 2021, 11:19:02 pm »

Good to see them social distancing 😂🤣😂🤣

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #13836 on: May 8, 2021, 11:21:10 pm »

:o

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13837 on: May 8, 2021, 11:40:19 pm »

We realised that at the last general election. Bunch of airheads, footy fans in particular. As for these lot, not sure what to say that hasn't been said already but I'm a believer in justice and I hope one day they'll be on the receiving end of it.

Offline AndyInVA

• Born in Liverpool, grew up in Yorkshire, live in the States
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
« Reply #13838 on: May 9, 2021, 10:55:49 am »
Just looked at the penalty by aguero. Brilliant player. Not a great ending to his career if that was his last game 

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #13839 on: May 9, 2021, 11:21:04 am »
These winning anything is nothing, watch the vacuum, the dearth of noise about it

When you cheat to win, it cheats you of the value of winning