Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2779176 times)

Offline Lfckingkenny

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons
« Reply #13240 on: April 18, 2021, 08:27:04 am »
Ha ha you’re not even trying any more mate
ive given up pal lots love to you and all football fans and their families at this tough time and that’s not you lot being sh@t😄😄😄😄😄 all of you keep you and your families safe Manc born and bred never red don’t bother quoting won’t be looking but how times have changed that little Manchester City create so much bitterness in your club ps history is history and by the looks of it the 3 red American owned look history only banter god bless you all

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13241 on: April 18, 2021, 08:28:14 am »
ive given up pal lots love to you and all football fans and their families at this tough time and that’s not you lot being sh@t😄😄😄😄😄 all of you keep you and your families safe Manc born and bred never red don’t bother quoting won’t be looking but how times have changed that little Manchester City create so much bitterness in your club ps history is history and by the looks of it the 3 red American owned look history only banter god bless you all
Nobody gives a fucking shit about your club. Bye bye

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13242 on: April 18, 2021, 08:30:25 am »
Didn't understand a word of that but I'm guessing you've been rumbled. Now run along and watch some Youtube highlights of your past European glories and your club legend Shaun Goater.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13243 on: April 18, 2021, 08:37:53 am »
Didn't understand a word of that but I'm guessing you've been rumbled. Now run along and watch some Youtube highlights of your past European glories and your club legend Shaun Goater.

Paul Dickov.  :D

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #13244 on: April 18, 2021, 09:40:33 am »
glasshouses let’s be straight we’re the worst League champs in history we all know the reasons let’s just regroup finish strong  top 4 in and win the fu@kin lot next year
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Offline aw1991

• Legacy Fan
  • Love Firmino, hate bastards
« Reply #13245 on: April 18, 2021, 09:45:19 am »
Rambling of a mad man if I ever seen one. It's like a drunk Bernardo Silva discovering RAWK for the first time.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #13246 on: April 18, 2021, 10:02:07 am »
glasshouses let’s be straight we’re the worst League champs in history we all know the reasons let’s just regroup finish strong  top 4 in and win the fu@kin lot next year

Man City were relegated as champions..

I'd say your actual club hold that title as worst ever defending champions.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #13247 on: April 18, 2021, 10:04:51 am »

Awww don’t be like that, come back in a few weeks after the other oil toys put you out
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13248 on: April 18, 2021, 10:05:15 am »
Rambling of a mad man if I ever seen one. It's like a drunk Bernardo Silva discovering RAWK for the first time.

Bants mate bants.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13249 on: April 18, 2021, 10:17:30 am »

That hurt my brain. FULL STOPS, man, for the love of God!

Offline Lfckingkenny

• Kemlynite
« Reply #13250 on: April 18, 2021, 10:19:32 am »
life’s to short pal and your probably right you’ve got to be pis@ed to be on here before you get on one just banter pal

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #13251 on: April 18, 2021, 10:46:49 am »
life’s to short pal and your probably right you’ve got to be pis@ed to be on here before you get on one just banter pal

So what sort of life problems do you need to have to register on an opposition forum, under a Liverpool legends name, and try and post like a Liverpool fan for months upon months...? Genuinely just intrigued. Or is it just a mistake? I appreciate it must be hard to type with fifteen fingers and three eyes.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Bucko - Dubai

• Anny Roader
« Reply #13252 on: April 18, 2021, 10:48:27 am »
If you want a laugh this thread on Blueloon is a classic

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/pep-and-klopps-strategies.350285/

My personal favourites include

The City machine is all about improving, improving, improving.
The Liverpool machine is all about money, money, money.

Also the repeated comparisons to them last season losing Laporte (and having to replace him with another 50m defender) and us this seaaon losing our first 3 choice cbs and replacing them with a guy previously on loan in the Conference North

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13253 on: April 18, 2021, 10:53:55 am »

This is great banter. It really is.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #13254 on: April 18, 2021, 10:59:52 am »
This is great banter. It really is.

It's no "make some noise for Fabian Delph"
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #13255 on: April 18, 2021, 11:02:46 am »
"won't be looking"

Still online.

Offline Lfckingkenny

• Kemlynite
« Reply #13256 on: April 18, 2021, 11:16:38 am »
"won't be looking"

Still online.
going off now and won’t be even browsing on your cult weird out off town following I no now that Everton is the proper Liverpool club as you and evertoians no just live on your istorie!!!! That’s all it is fu@k your 6 fingers mongs

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #13257 on: April 18, 2021, 11:19:44 am »
going off now and won’t be even browsing on your cult weird out off town following I no now that Everton is the proper Liverpool club as you and evertoians no just live on your istorie!!!! That’s all it is fu@k your 6 fingers mongs

Does google translate cater for manc? I’m fucked if I know what any of this warbling means...
Believer

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #13258 on: April 18, 2021, 11:19:50 am »
Imagine winning the league and still being obsessed with the team in 6th.
That chip on their shoulder will never go away no matter how much they win. It's hilarious.
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #13259 on: April 18, 2021, 11:39:31 am »
Give over Manc.

Worst in league history?  ;D

Leicester finished 12th the year after they won it, 50 points behind the league champions of that year

Chelsea finished 10th in 2016, 31 points behind the league champions, the year after their league title

Chelsea finished 5th in 2018, 30 points behind the league champions, the year after their league title.

Blackburn finished 7th in 1996, 20 points behind the league champions, the year after their league title.

And that's recent history, I couldn't be arsed to go further back, there's more than enough examples.

Leicester were heading for relegation until they were forced into sacking Ranieri. A brief new manager bounce made their bottom half position more respectable. Chelsea were right near the bottom as well in December before being forced into sacking Mourinho.

Man City got relegated once after winning the title.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #13260 on: April 18, 2021, 11:43:25 am »

I'm only amazed Tepid hasn't been around to give you a lesson on using grammar in your posts.  ;D
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13261 on: April 18, 2021, 11:49:30 am »
If you want a laugh this thread on Blueloon is a classic

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/pep-and-klopps-strategies.350285/

My personal favourites include

The City machine is all about improving, improving, improving.
The Liverpool machine is all about money, money, money.

Also the repeated comparisons to them last season losing Laporte (and having to replace him with another 50m defender) and us this seaaon losing our first 3 choice cbs and replacing them with a guy previously on loan in the Conference North

I'd sooner stick pins in your eyes than read anything on that fucking cesspool of a site.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #13262 on: April 18, 2021, 12:04:42 pm »
:D

It’s cute that City and Everton still cling to the claim that they have more local fans, just because they don’t have the national and worldwide support we and United get.

Offline aw1991

• Legacy Fan
  • Love Firmino, hate bastards
« Reply #13263 on: April 18, 2021, 12:10:45 pm »
What is even going on?

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #13264 on: April 18, 2021, 12:25:54 pm »
:D

It’s cute that City and Everton still cling to the claim that they have more local fans, just because they don’t have the national and worldwide support we and United get.

Any time spent in either city would show that up as a laughable myth anyway.

It's pretty well known that City lost out on a generation of support in the 90's and 2000's as well to United. That's why their fanbase are made up of angry middle aged men who spent all their youth with their club as a laughing stock and unable to enjoy any of the success they're having, due to not being respected or knowing deep down it was never earned. Then there's the younger element (teens/early 20's) who've only ever known City to be rich and successful and are thus every bit as arrogant and entitled as their city rivals ever were. They lost the generation in between.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 12:31:22 pm by Fromola »
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13265 on: April 18, 2021, 12:53:59 pm »
Give over Manc.

Worst in league history?  ;D

Leicester finished 12th the year after they won it, 50 points behind the league champions of that year

Chelsea finished 10th in 2016, 31 points behind the league champions, the year after their league title

Chelsea finished 5th in 2018, 30 points behind the league champions, the year after their league title.

Blackburn finished 7th in 1996, 20 points behind the league champions, the year after their league title.

And that's recent history, I couldn't be arsed to go further back, there's more than enough examples.
If you do care to go back into history, Man City were relegated as defending champions in the 1930’s.

Offline JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13266 on: April 18, 2021, 01:01:01 pm »
This post sums up the new Man City fans perfectly. Well done.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #13267 on: April 18, 2021, 01:03:02 pm »
Try writing in English. 
They do teach you English in school don’t they?
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13268 on: April 18, 2021, 01:04:40 pm »
That fella's a good laugh, Stay on there chief. I can't make out a word you say like. Are you Welsh ?

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #13269 on: April 18, 2021, 01:05:24 pm »
This post sums up the new Man City fans perfectly. Well done.

Well no one can say he isn´t elegant!

I reckon you´d have more chance of smashing two atoms together then him putting two brain cells together.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #13270 on: April 18, 2021, 01:12:29 pm »

:rollseyes :rollseyes :lmao :rollseyes :rollseyes

I can just picture you now.

You are 14, have no friends and are sat in your mum's undies you nicked from the washing basket while you furiously type utter shite on your sisters laptop. Best log off before she catches you and puts you over her knee again for your daily spanking. Mind you, you quite enjoy that, don't you. :wave
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #13271 on: April 18, 2021, 01:20:42 pm »
Jesus lfckingkenny is on the sauce early

yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13272 on: April 18, 2021, 01:49:51 pm »
There’s some weird people about, isn’t there!?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13273 on: April 18, 2021, 03:21:48 pm »
There’s some weird people about, isn’t there!?

Like you've never worn ya mams soiled knickers.

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #13274 on: April 18, 2021, 06:14:01 pm »
Wonder if they'll panic a bit now...
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
« Reply #13275 on: April 18, 2021, 06:18:05 pm »
Wonder if they'll panic a bit now...

Hope so.  I stand to win upwards of 2 and a half grand if they do.
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #13276 on: April 18, 2021, 06:20:23 pm »
What is even going on?

;D

And we all know he’s reading this daily  ;D

I love how Abu Dhabi fans hate what they are. Fans dream of winning stuff, but they can’t even enjoy that.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13277 on: April 18, 2021, 07:59:54 pm »
Even if they won the Champions League, 90% of Bluemoon would be straight on here. They hate that they're not a big club like us or their red neighbours.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #13278 on: April 18, 2021, 10:13:47 pm »
Even if they won the Champions League, 90% of Bluemoon would be straight on here. They hate that they're not a big club like us or their red neighbours.
I genuinely think they would

Last time we won it I didn't spend one second worrying about them

They would enjoy rubbing our faces in it ten times more.than enjoying winning it themselves
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #13279 on: April 18, 2021, 11:00:00 pm »
Wouldn't be surprised if viewership figures have gone down since they started running away with the league and refs stopped giving Man United a penalty every week. All the excitement's drained out of it now because nobody gives a f**k about soulles City and its oil-bought titles, and it would be too controversial for the PL if they continued to 'help' United.

Sky has run out of scripts...So here comes the Super League as the next talking point / distraction!