Author Topic: Lime Street to Anfield pre-game  (Read 1989 times)

Offline Macca201188

• Kopite
Lime Street to Anfield pre-game
« on: January 31, 2020, 12:38:57 pm »
I am getting into Lime Street quite late before the game tomorrow, about 2.20pm. I know there are busses that go to Anfield outside the station, but with traffic at that time etc, am i better trying to get there on time by foot? Or is a taxi best bet?
The reds are comin up the hill boys....

Offline 1964allezallezallez

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Lime Street to Anfield pre-game
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2020, 01:02:02 pm »
I got into Lime Street 20 minutes before kick off for the Napoli match took a taxi and was in my seat when the match started.

Offline Tame_Impala

• You wanna know why I always think I’m right?
  • Main Stander
  • I'll tell you why...
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2020, 01:07:56 pm »
Yeah there's a black taxi rank outside both of the side entrances so you should make it to the ground on time no probs

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2020, 01:32:24 pm »
I am getting into Lime Street quite late before the game tomorrow, about 2.20pm. I know there are busses that go to Anfield outside the station, but with traffic at that time etc, am i better trying to get there on time by foot? Or is a taxi best bet?
Take about 35mins walking up and that’s brisk, would be better getting a taxi or uber, taxi rank outside is usually pretty regular with taxis

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2020, 01:35:30 pm »
The taxi rank on the side by Wetherspoons (North Western) is usually a shorter queue and if you're on your own then offer to share it.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Macca201188

• Kopite
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2020, 04:01:32 pm »
Thanks for your comments!
The reds are comin up the hill boys....