Author Topic: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE  (Read 3457287 times)

Offline Guz-kop

• Baz cop
  • Legacy Fan
Re: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE
« Reply #55520 on: May 8, 2021, 08:54:04 am »
Ok its grand but queue up and get a jab in a makeshift pretend booth is brilliantly organised? Its not but it is perfectly acceptable. Don't be a dopey tory.

Really? The organisation of the vaccination programme has been absolutely extraordinary. The level of organisation that has gone into it is extraordinary at a time where the health service has never been so in demand. It's got nothing to do with tories at all. I was critical and skeptical of it before it started but its been incredible and it takes a lot more than just sticking a tent up
It's wonderful, it's marvellous, it's 3-3

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #55521 on: May 8, 2021, 09:57:26 am »
Ok its grand but queue up and get a jab in a makeshift pretend booth is brilliantly organised? Its not but it is perfectly acceptable. Don't be a dopey tory.
dopey Tory? WTF are you on about
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline le_boss

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #55522 on: May 8, 2021, 10:33:06 am »
Question regarding international travel.

I have read people arriving in the UK from "green list"
countries will need to take a pre-departure test in that country.

What happens if you test positive?  Are you still allowed to travel?

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55523 on: May 8, 2021, 10:40:16 am »
Thank you for all the wishes my friends. Means a lot.

After a painful few days with an awful fever and sharp muscle cramps, I'm doing better. Still have a godawful sore throat although that's subsiding slowly. Thankfully the scans and tests I've taken have shown no major drops in vitals/lung damage so I've gotten a bit lucky.

My 89 y/o grandad tested positive as well but since he's had a dose of the vaccine too, severity of damage to the lungs is rated as 1/25 (the lowest possible if the virus has actually affected lungs). Science, eh?

No hospitalisation required, just home quarantine and isolation and monitoring vitals regularly which have been stable.

Now to catch up on the Champions league results this past week....

Great that you seem to be on the mend quickly.
But you might want to avoid the champions league results. They've caused quite a bit of sickness on Rawk ;)

Offline djahern

• aka Gail Yodeller
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55524 on: May 8, 2021, 10:45:09 am »
Question regarding international travel.

I have read people arriving in the UK from "green list"
countries will need to take a pre-departure test in that country.

What happens if you test positive?  Are you still allowed to travel?
No, your return is dependent on providing proof of a negative test, not just proof of a test.

Offline le_boss

• Main Stander
« Reply #55525 on: May 8, 2021, 10:50:44 am »
No, your return is dependent on providing proof of a negative test, not just proof of a test.

I wonder how that is going to work in practice. Will you and your family just have to quarantine in that same rooms for 10 days. How will people be able to afford that? Sounds like it could be a nightmare.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #55526 on: May 8, 2021, 10:51:24 am »

A weird take.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55527 on: May 8, 2021, 11:52:51 am »

The idea that showing appreciation for workers, who also happen to be improving your health, is tory is... well it's a fucking weird political shout.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55528 on: May 8, 2021, 01:02:24 pm »
I was speaking to one of my friends this morning and her eldest sister is 39 and when last sunday the vaccine booking system opened for those who are 40 and turn 40 by July she was really excited and booked her vaccine straight away. She had it administered on Thursday.

The very next day of course the vaccine guidance changed for under 40's and now people are given the choice because of the risk of blood clots. She obviously like a lot of us only reads what makes the headlines and now she is just racked with worry about the risk of blood clotting even though the risk is small. But of course when such an announcement comes out then I can see how they can start to worry that why such a change if there isn't a problem as such?

I wonder if they could have handled the change in policy a little bit differently?

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55529 on: May 8, 2021, 01:11:52 pm »
Just booked mine, for next Saturday, and the next dose end of July. The quicker the whole country gets vaccinated the better.

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #55530 on: May 8, 2021, 02:02:05 pm »
I wonder how that is going to work in practice. Will you and your family just have to quarantine in that same rooms for 10 days. How will people be able to afford that? Sounds like it could be a nightmare.

One of the reasons I’m staying put for now. Will your insurance cover you if you get Covid, will it pay for 10 days accommodations, will your hotel want to keep you if you test positive? If not, where do you go? There’s a lot of questions unanswered and risks that I am personally not comfortable with.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline le_boss

• Main Stander
« Reply #55531 on: May 8, 2021, 03:50:40 pm »
One of the reasons I’m staying put for now. Will your insurance cover you if you get Covid, will it pay for 10 days accommodations, will your hotel want to keep you if you test positive? If not, where do you go? There’s a lot of questions unanswered and risks that I am personally not comfortable with.

Theres also no guarantee that you’ll be able to get return flights after your 10 days.  Could be chaotic.

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline markthescouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #55533 on: May 9, 2021, 06:24:48 am »
If you get travel insurance with COVID cover then yes, you’re fine. Couple of minutes reading your policy no reason not to go on holiday

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55534 on: May 9, 2021, 07:50:48 am »
Yea I read somewhere that one big difference between the two trials was that Pfizer didn’t test anyone who was asymptomatic but AZ did, which is a decent chunk of people who catch covid after being vaccinated. This gives Pfizer a slightly inflated efficacy if you’re comparing the two

Didnt Isreal prove the efficacy in their real world trial.

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #55535 on: May 9, 2021, 08:06:57 am »
Theres also no guarantee that you’ll be able to get return flights after your 10 days.  Could be chaotic.

There’s a few things stopping me right now, I mean my kids are only 4 and 1 years old and if even one of either me or the Mrs were to get sick dealing with both kids is a nightmare, I have had my first jab only yet, my Mrs has had neither and she’s 36 so will probably get her first appointment in let’s say 2 weeks, then 12 weeks for the second and another 2 weeks for that to kick in takes us to September, which is a pain because my daughter starts school in September and pre Covid one of the things we were planning on doing was getting in as many holidays in this period as we could because we weren’t restricted by school term dates and the rip off prices parents of kids in schools pay.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline fowlermagic

• Ilittarate
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55536 on: May 9, 2021, 10:43:58 am »
The risk of going abroad right now and getting stuck there due to an infection of yourself or a love one or travel restrictions changing where all of a sudden you are now in a country that is not in the green list is surely not worth it. A gamble some will take and most will enjoy their trip but I cant afford an extra 3k or more if I have to stay in quarantine, change flights etc.

This debate over intellectual property rights just shows how sick some people are as they worry over the hit on profits for the pharma companies. Makes me puke when companies who make billions in profit even in the middle of a pandemic, are worth god knows how many trillions on the stock market cant put their greed aside for 12 months and allow the world to get a safety net around the billions who dont have two pennies to rub together. Something like 1% of the required vaccines has been delivered to the poorest countries in the world and for the past 6 months those in need have begged for the ability to have better access to the vaccine. How many millions of lives have to be lost / suffer before we do the right thing as maybe these pharma companies need to look at their mission statements ..Here is Pfizers

"Good health is vital to all of us, and finding sustainable solutions to the most pressing health care challenges of our world cannot wait. That's why we at Pfizer are committed to applying science and our global resources to improve health and well-being at every stage of life. We strive to provide access to safe, effective and affordable medicines and related health care services to the people who need them."

What a load of tosh when you see their lobbyists fighting for greed.
I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi5-V75v-6I

Offline spen71

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #55537 on: May 9, 2021, 01:14:29 pm »
The risk of going abroad right now and getting stuck there due to an infection of yourself or a love one or travel restrictions changing where all of a sudden you are now in a country that is not in the green list is surely not worth it. A gamble some will take and most will enjoy their trip but I cant afford an extra 3k or more if I have to stay in quarantine, change flights etc.

This debate over intellectual property rights just shows how sick some people are as they worry over the hit on profits for the pharma companies. Makes me puke when companies who make billions in profit even in the middle of a pandemic, are worth god knows how many trillions on the stock market cant put their greed aside for 12 months and allow the world to get a safety net around the billions who dont have two pennies to rub together. Something like 1% of the required vaccines has been delivered to the poorest countries in the world and for the past 6 months those in need have begged for the ability to have better access to the vaccine. How many millions of lives have to be lost / suffer before we do the right thing as maybe these pharma companies need to look at their mission statements ..Here is Pfizers

"Good health is vital to all of us, and finding sustainable solutions to the most pressing health care challenges of our world cannot wait. That's why we at Pfizer are committed to applying science and our global resources to improve health and well-being at every stage of life. We strive to provide access to safe, effective and affordable medicines and related health care services to the people who need them."

What a load of tosh when you see their lobbyists fighting for greed.

Money makes the world go round

Offline fowlermagic

• Ilittarate
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55538 on: May 9, 2021, 04:15:30 pm »
Money makes the world go round

Unfortunately that seems to be case right now with Covid. This is our world war and we have governments, companies & individuals dictating how we fight the battle. Maybe it was the same during WW1 and WW2 where manufacturers told governments we will deliver the weapons to fight the war as long as we prosper and we will do it on our timeline which may cost the lives of those on the frontline. The vast majority of the health system around the world probably are on less than $100 a week esp in India, Africa etc and are trying to save lives while the pharma companies are worried about their quarterly reports.
I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi5-V75v-6I

Offline RedGlen

• Main Stander
« Reply #55539 on: May 9, 2021, 04:39:18 pm »

Mate, theres a hell of a lot more that goes into a 'makeshift pretend booth' and vaccination site than just setting up a table and inviting all comers.

For a start, they have to identify a suitable vaccination site, somewhere large enough to store all of the vaccine equipment (such as medical fridges, needles, syringes, etc), the vaccine itself and other logisitic concerns etc, with enough room for waiting areas and post vaccination monitoring, as well as equipment and medication to deal with side effects (such as anaphlaxis). Additionally, the site chosen has to be accessible, both for people with cars and for those without.

Then they have to begin to co-ordinate the vast volume of resources required to actually run a vaccination centre - medical staff to administer, facilities staff to maintain and secure the site, potential security/police resources, logisitics staff, and there's a lot more than just that!

It's very clear that you haven't ever seen what a badly run 'pretend makeshift booth' is like, or managed human resources or dealt with organising events which involve large numbers of general public! In short,  if not run well, it is potentially disasterous, with profound consequences for botched administeration or poor recordkeeping, or breakdown on logistics chains.

Every site which manages to vaccinate hundreds or thousands of people a day, is by default, brillantly run, because of how huge an endevour it is to actually have it running smoothly in the first place.
01010011 01100001 01101111 01110010 00100000 01000001 01101100 01100010 01100001 00100001 00100000

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #55540 on: May 9, 2021, 05:14:44 pm »
The thing about foreign travel is, that the worries are not so much about here in UK but the levels of infection in other countries and the potential for UK travellers to bring back Covid variants :

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2021/may/09/traffic-light-travel-plan-will-let-new-covid-variants-into-uk-scientists-warn

Offline L1RED

• Main Stander
« Reply #55541 on: May 9, 2021, 10:42:26 pm »
Mate, theres a hell of a lot more that goes into a 'makeshift pretend booth' and vaccination site than just setting up a table and inviting all comers.

For a start, they have to identify a suitable vaccination site, somewhere large enough to store all of the vaccine equipment (such as medical fridges, needles, syringes, etc), the vaccine itself and other logisitic concerns etc, with enough room for waiting areas and post vaccination monitoring, as well as equipment and medication to deal with side effects (such as anaphlaxis). Additionally, the site chosen has to be accessible, both for people with cars and for those without.

Then they have to begin to co-ordinate the vast volume of resources required to actually run a vaccination centre - medical staff to administer, facilities staff to maintain and secure the site, potential security/police resources, logisitics staff, and there's a lot more than just that!

It's very clear that you haven't ever seen what a badly run 'pretend makeshift booth' is like, or managed human resources or dealt with organising events which involve large numbers of general public! In short,  if not run well, it is potentially disasterous, with profound consequences for botched administeration or poor recordkeeping, or breakdown on logistics chains.

Every site which manages to vaccinate hundreds or thousands of people a day, is by default, brillantly run, because of how huge an endevour it is to actually have it running smoothly in the first place.

Have you not seen the vaccine bus ? It just rolls up and anyone can get on. Hardly the high level military operation you talk about  but all good anyway.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #55542 on: May 9, 2021, 10:59:49 pm »
It probably is behind the scenes because the vaccine bus still has to get the staff to drive the bus, the staff to administer the vaccine, a vaccine source where they get just the right amount of vaccine to not waste any as well as liaising with the local authority for where is best to park it. Its not simply a job of healthcare staff jumping on a buss and parking it in a car park for people to have the vaccine.

Offline RedGlen

• Main Stander
« Reply #55543 on: May 9, 2021, 11:17:58 pm »
Have you not seen the vaccine bus ? It just rolls up and anyone can get on. Hardly the high level military operation you talk about  but all good anyway.

I would point you to this - https://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/news/louisa-jordan-mass-vaccine-coronavirus-19639505, Louisa Jordan mass vaccination centre, delivering potentially 5000 vaccines per day.

I've had a quick google, and I cant find exact figures for UK based vaccine buses, but there's an American vaccine bus initiative in NY, which is estimated to give a grand total of... 200 vaccines per day, https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/first-of-its-kind-vaccine-bus-on-its-way-to-brooklyn-mayor-says/ar-BB1fmt1b. Vaccine buses are excellent for reaching communities which find it harder to access vaccines, but mass vaccination centres they are not.

I'm sure you'll agree that theres a slight difference in scale here, no?

Now the original poster mentioned a Aylesbury site, which I suspect might be referring to this: https://www.oxfordhealth.nhs.uk/news/buckinghamshires-first-large-scale-covid-vaccination-site-opens-in-aylesbury/, which certasinly seems a lot closer to the Lousia Jordan type mass vaccination centre, and less vaccine bus scale.

Now the vaccine buses also have to have a central depot to return to, be cleaned down and restocked etc, which goes back to my point that theres a lot more going on in the background that what you see when you pop in for your vaccine.

Honestly, seeing efforts to downplay and minimise the tremendous amount of work and effort done by staff to set up and run a mass vaccination programme of a scale never before seen in this country, it beggers belief.
01010011 01100001 01101111 01110010 00100000 01000001 01101100 01100010 01100001 00100001 00100000

Offline L1RED

• Main Stander
« Reply #55544 on: May 10, 2021, 06:32:52 am »
It probably is behind the scenes because the vaccine bus still has to get the staff to drive the bus, the staff to administer the vaccine, a vaccine source where they get just the right amount of vaccine to not waste any as well as liaising with the local authority for where is best to park it. Its not simply a job of healthcare staff jumping on a buss and parking it in a car park for people to have the vaccine.
they had to do that at the start but once you have the staff you literally just go and park it up put signs out and crack on.
The person was saying that alot of military planning goes into vaccine sites which is true for the big ones but for small ones like the bus the literally put a table out and get all comers to come in.. which isn't a bad thing.. I am just showing how it isn't always done at a big vaccination site. Can even be done in boots and the local gp,. We vaccine roughly 25-30m a year for flu without all the big mass vaccine centres, nhs seem to get these numbers done every year over 6 to 8 weeks so we are use to running vaccine programmes. Obviously this one is larger and different with storing conditions but as said nhs is use to delivery 25-30m injections every October-november.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 06:49:29 am by L1RED »

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55545 on: May 10, 2021, 08:14:58 am »
I think the last couple of pages have been a bit off topic. Shall we move on from this now? Cheers.
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Offline pazcom

• Kopite
« Reply #55546 on: May 10, 2021, 11:00:10 am »
Took my father in law for his second jab today. Vaccine centre was really quiet so asked if whilst I was there I could get my second jab. They looked at the date of my first jab (20 March) and said yeah fine.
Keira 29/04/1999
 --- Violet 09/09/2020
 --- Myles 13/10/2021
Sophie 26/04/2006

My little Reds

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55547 on: May 10, 2021, 11:24:00 am »
Took my father in law for his second jab today. Vaccine centre was really quiet so asked if whilst I was there I could get my second jab. They looked at the date of my first jab (20 March) and said yeah fine.

I don't know why I was expecting more to the story, but I'm happy for you  ;D
YNWA.

Online reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55548 on: May 10, 2021, 11:28:37 am »
I'm still struggling to get an appointment closer than Southport for my 2nd jab but the new doctors have said if we're still not sorted when it gets closer to the date to phone them and they'll do it there.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55549 on: May 10, 2021, 11:45:20 am »
I don't know why I was expecting more to the story, but I'm happy for you  ;D
Are we sure that's not an extract from pazcom's diary?

Read it a la Alan Bennett and it suddenly comes alive!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1-ec3EKC6U

:)
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55550 on: May 10, 2021, 12:23:20 pm »
The covid messenger site, from which I got borough by borough stats in England, is stopping updates from today.

https://www.covidmessenger.com/
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #55551 on: May 10, 2021, 01:20:47 pm »
CoVid alert levels have been reduced
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #55552 on: May 10, 2021, 01:34:02 pm »
CoVid alert levels have been reduced

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #55553 on: May 10, 2021, 02:07:22 pm »

Great news!  Is that across all vaccines as I was under the impression - quite possibly incorrectly - that some vaccines were less effective against some of the variants?

As an aside, I remember a discussion in this thread over whether the UK had been unlucky to have an outbreak of a new variant and forever have that variant labelled "(United Kingdom)".  It's taken a while but we look to have a near full house of basket case countries with their own variants now; two for Trump and one each for Bolsanaro, Johnson and Modi.  I guess we'll be waiting a long time for variants carrying the names of Vietnam or New Zealand.

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #55554 on: May 10, 2021, 02:16:41 pm »
Great news!  Is that across all vaccines as I was under the impression - quite possibly incorrectly - that some vaccines were less effective against some of the variants?

Her answer was:

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #55555 on: May 10, 2021, 02:19:21 pm »

Her answer was:

Thanks.  Great to hear and hopefully enough people take the vaccines that we get somewhere near to herd immunity before the Autumn.

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #55556 on: May 10, 2021, 04:52:28 pm »
Just seen a bit of text on the beeb site. And I know there's weekend lag , but zero deaths in England, Scotland and NI is damn good news.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Online Trump's tiny tiny hands

• Legacy Fan
  • Building steam with a grain of salt
« Reply #55557 on: May 10, 2021, 04:57:38 pm »
Indian variant has jumped from 1% of all cases in the UK to 11% in 2 weeks  :(

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #55558 on: May 10, 2021, 05:25:40 pm »
Question on the briefing now......' who are you going to shake hands with first ?...'  ffs - the level of questioning in these briefing is abysmal

Offline djahern

• aka Gail Yodeller
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55559 on: May 10, 2021, 05:25:46 pm »
Two new analysis on vaccine effectiveness out today from PHE

44% decreased risk of death with one Pfizer dose and 55% reduction for one AZ dose. 69% reduction for two Pfizer doses, no data yet for second AZ dose. Coupled with the decreased risk of getting covid after vaccination it gives an 80% protection from death for one dose of Pfizer or AZ, rising to 97% after the second dose of Pfizer.

https://khub.net/documents/135939561/430986542/Effectiveness+of+BNT162b2+mRNA+vaccine+and+ChAdOx1+adenovirus+vector+vaccine+on+mortality+following+COVID-19.pdf/9884d371-8cc8-913c-211c-c2d7ce4dd1c3

Second study looked at hospitalisation - protection was 80% for the over 80’s after one dose of either Pfizer or AZ and rose to 92% after the second Pfizer dose. No data yet for second AZ dose.

https://khub.net/documents/135939561/430986542/Effectiveness+of+BNT162b2+mRNA+and+ChAdOx1+adenovirus+vector+COVID-19+vaccines+on+risk+of+hospitalisation+among+older+adults+in+England.pdf/9e18c525-dde6-5ee4-1537-91427798686b

Nice to see this data coming through now for UK and looking very like the earlier Israel data for Pfizer and that AZ seems to be just as good.