Author Topic: Are you enjoying it?  (Read 165723 times)

Offline Halibut-Thumb

• I apologise for my shit user name and piss-poor spelling. You know, my friends and family tell me they are surprised I couldn't think of anything better. Ah well, such is life.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
  • Lesbian ham?
Re: Are you enjoying it?
« Reply #40 on: November 5, 2016, 01:26:44 pm »
I'm sure Carra enjoyed walking around Istanbul with the European Cup. Yeah it's stressful in the moment, but after you win it feels fucking brilliant.
In Soviet Russia, fish fingers you.

Online SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: November 5, 2016, 01:43:08 pm »
It's easy to enjoy it when you have someone like Klopp in charge, and players like Phil, Firmino, Lallana, Sturridge, Matip, Mane, Henderson- all likeable, dependable, there's always goals in us too.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #42 on: November 5, 2016, 01:49:12 pm »
2 pages in and not a single Chris Rea reference
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #43 on: November 5, 2016, 02:42:05 pm »
Well you've got to consider the significance of the festive period, so we've got to drive it home until Christmas and see where we are.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #44 on: November 5, 2016, 03:01:43 pm »
Well you've got to consider the significance of the festive period, so we've got to drive it home until Christmas and see where we are.
Jose sacked for Christmas
Oh, I can't wait to see those manc faces
Jose sacked for Christmas......
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #45 on: November 5, 2016, 03:02:58 pm »
How can't you enjoy it? Getting hung up on/worried about whether we'll win the league in November is madness.

Best two league campaigns in my lifetime have been 08/09 and 13/14 by a country mile - every game felt a bit like a film you were really excited to see during the week; but more than that because of what was at stake.

This season isn't at that stage yet for me, it's Klopp's first full season and I just want to see us continue to develop, score plenty of goals and make sure we're in the top four to give us a solid platform for the next five years. There doesn't feel the pressure of those two aforementioned seasons, but that could all change by March.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #46 on: November 5, 2016, 03:05:36 pm »

Actually he lives in the area.

Offline AnimalMasch

• Main Stander
  • Have faith, LFC will prevail. YNWA
« Reply #47 on: November 5, 2016, 03:45:35 pm »
Looking forward to games like it was 13/14.

The difference is we all suspected it was that year or nothing. This season we all know there's something bigger at play, a clear direction, the most cohesive team displays we've seen for years, young lads enjoying their football, a manager enjoying football, fans enjoying it.

If it's not this year it'll be soon.

The shackles are off in a weird way and there's very much an air of sea change around the club from top to bottom.

It's not perfect but damn I'm loving it.

This sums it up for me. There is still that air of nervousness, which I think was palpable at Anfield against United, whereby we are almost expecting things to go wrong because they have so many times in recent years.

I feel far more positive though now than ever before. Klopp is  building something and I'm starting to believe that even of we lose a game now, we'll bounce back and go.on another run.
Have faith, LFC will prevail. YNWA

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #48 on: November 5, 2016, 03:52:18 pm »

I wouldn't joke about that song. It has a pretty poignant and powerful story behind its conception.

Rea's biographer once said: 'His wife had come down to London to drive him home to Middlesbrough in her Austin Mini to save money because it was cheaper to drive than travel by train. Inspiration for the song came as she and Rea were stuck in heavy traffic heading out of London with a long drive to Middlesbrough ahead of them'.

Stirring stuff.

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #49 on: November 5, 2016, 04:12:33 pm »
Anyone who isn't enjoying this must be crazy.
Pulsating,exciting,nervous but totally enjoyable.

Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #50 on: November 5, 2016, 04:33:02 pm »
For all the bluster and bombast in here about loving it, there's disproportionate dismay and anger at the merest sign of us not winning. The atmosphere of fear against United didn't suggest a blasé sense of joy and wonderment about this side. Half time threads are regularly domains for frightened fans falling out with each other about virtually nothing. That's about fear.

Offline vagabond

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: November 5, 2016, 04:49:06 pm »
I'm not sure I understand the anxiety. To me, it's like flying. My life is completely in the hands in the crew. There is nothing I can do to change the outcome.
Sometimes a man stands up during supper
and walks outdoors, and keeps on walking,
because of a church that stands somewhere in the East.
---Rilke

Offline CN23

• Has one so long that he can't hold it himself......yeah right.....
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #52 on: November 5, 2016, 05:14:37 pm »
I am enjoying it right now as I did in early spring 2014, when I kept thinking what would have been if we had been more consistent early in the season in October and November, which is the time right now...oh my god! I am not enjoying it any more....

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: November 5, 2016, 05:37:40 pm »
It's the hope that kills you.

Wanting to get that 27 year title monkey off our backs.  Knowing that we've been here before and knowing how it ended up.  It's a measure of how far and how fast Klopp has taken us that, just 10 games in, every game feels must-win.

That's exciting.  It's also terrifying.  It's head in the hands, peeking through fingers, behind the sofa football.

Worry is nothing more than fear over events we have absolutely no control over.  The most pointless emotion ever created.  All we can do is urge our boys on and see where we end up.

The sense of relief when we go two nil up, aggravated by the worry we've only kept one clean sheet in the league all season... will two be enough?  Then we get four and I wonder what all the fuss was about.  Because the boys are loving their game and having fun and the boss is laughing on the touchline - but you know he'll still give them a bollocking for conceding a soft free kick....

It's the nature of the beast.  You endure only as much as you choose to, but anxiety is part and parcel of the game for a team not used to grabbing the big prize.  Let's just see what happens this time around.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Endoe

• Legacy Fan
  • A liverbird on my chest
« Reply #54 on: November 5, 2016, 09:06:31 pm »
Enjoy every moment
« Last Edit: November 5, 2016, 10:16:10 pm by Endoe »

Offline Desert Red Fox

• Legacy Fan
  • Orange and Red!
« Reply #55 on: November 5, 2016, 09:39:03 pm »
Hell yeah I am. For the first time since the last couple of matches of the 13/14 season I've been thoroughly enjoying our football.

Well... that's not quite correct though. I enjoyed last season obviously, Klopp's arrival had me grinning from ear to ear and the things he managed to do with the squad he inherited in such a short time were a sign of things to come. I almost lost my voice (heh) after that Lovren goal, you know. For a moment there it was like everything was right with the world.

But we lost. Twice. No getting around it, no deflecting - we lost and those defeats stung like hell. And the fact that we had a decimated squad with "some" deadwood (to the point that we pretty much let go of the Premier to focus on the Europa), while making it admirable that we actually managed to get to those finals under those conditions, also meant I spent a lot of time worrying over stuff - if Sturridge was going to get injured again or not, if Hendo was ever going to reach his personal best level again, if we were going to collapse under the weight of a strenuous schedule and a pre-season headed by a different manager with different methods and different objectives. I enjoyed it, in the end, and it could've been far worse - but it wasn't complete enjoyment.

And 13/14... that was a rollercoaster. It really was. Up until that Hull match, I thought we were frustratingly inconsistent - and that match epitomised everything that frustrated me about that LFC squad. Hell, a lot of people were declaring Sterling's career at the club was completely over after that match - and, honestly, I thought so too. He was abject. It was truly one of the worst matches I had seen since Brendan took the reigns of the club. And then... and then...
I seriously can't wrap my head around what happened next. I don't know if it was Suarez's genius finally exploding at the right time, if Gerrard finally realized that year might've been his last chance to fight for the title at LFC, if Brendan managed to really get into their heads and properly motivate the players or all of the above or none of the above, but it was magical, and thunderous and mental as fuck. Sometimes it defies words. Thrashing Norwich (with the obligatory Suarez hattrick), the absolute demolition of Spurs (with even Flanni Alves scoring!), the Merseyside Derby with Sturridge scoring twice ("sometimes you have to just chill out, look at the Everton fans and let them realise what time it is", bless you Danny), dismantling Arsenal beyond repair during the first 20 fucking minutes of the match (Skrtel scoring twice!!!), Stevie's celebration after scoring the penalty at Fulham ("this is it", I thought then. "it's on!"), embarrassing the mancs at their horrible place (Stevie kissing the camera, just like that other time...), the mental "fuck you, we'll score more than you" match against Cardiff, that Sturridge goal against Stoke City, defeating City thanks to a Vincent Kompany fuck up and Coutinho seizing the opportunity... it's sublime stuff. I had never seen such a dominant Liverpool team [I was born in '88 and english football started to get broadcast around these parts by the late 90s/early 00s], it was a relentless red machine that only desired complete domination. Even at a great cost.
But how it whirred and clanged and banged! The way other teams fell before us was almost absolute, barely a whimper of protest. And if they dared to oppose us, if they mustered the courage to try and snatch the game away from us, the red machine became even more merciless, more crushing. A thing of exhilarating beauty, finesse and power. A sight to behold. Stopping at nothing, desiring domination...
Even at a great cost, indeed. Hendo getting red carded late during that ManCity match was also a sign of things to come, I think. Whether you consider it the deciding factor or not, that's on you, but he was pretty much vital in our midfield engine during that season and it was absolutely unfortunate that he managed to miss the Chelsea game. And then... and then...

That slip. That fucking slip. I was already a bundle of nerves before the game, and when that happened I did my finest Ralph Wiggum impression ("you can actually pinpoint the second when his heart rips in half!" as Bart would say) and felt this horrible void inside of me growing. I just couldn't believe it. The match in which our hopes resided was being decided (and then defined) by the incredible, untimely mistake of the man that had been, pretty much, the face of the club during the last decade. It was something that boggled the mind back then, and it still does. Something beyond comprehension, the punchline of a cosmic joke that meant that the footballing deities hated us for whatever unknowable reason. That match was heartbreak, pure and simple, and it soured me on the whole thing. I wasn't enjoying the season by that point, to be honest - pure joy replaced by the growing sensation of inescapable pressure, exhilaration turned into nervousness, hands in the air replaced by fingers in mouth, teeth gnawing at nails, trembling and trembling and trembling. No joy. And when that happened, it felt like the last fucking straw. And then... and then...
Crystal fucking Palace and the team fucking up a 3-nil lead. I think the previous Chelsea match managed to unsettle everyone in the squad and they couldn't deal with the pressure. Hell, I couldn't deal with the pressure and I was just a fucking supporter watching from the other side of a screen on the other half of the world - I wasn't there, week in week out, playing matches and dealing with the expectations of thousands behind my back. So that happened, and then it was gone. The season started with hope, and it turned to something much more beautiful and transcendental than that during the middle... and it ended with heartbreak. I couldn't even enjoy the victory against Newcastle and the lap of honour - I couldn't savour the triumph when the ultimate grasp had suddenly (and unfairly) slipped from our grasp.

So I was fucking miserable for a while, and though my national team managed to qualify for the second time in a row for a World Cup (something beautiful, something unthinkable for our generation here in Chile) the football deities decided to make my happiness shortlived when they declared that the Chile NT was going out (on fucking PENALTIES) to the worst brazilian team of all time, and Suarez doing the stupid, unjustifiable shit he tends to do also meant that FSG had a way to get rid of a talented but problem footballer and Barcelona snatched him up. Miserable 2014. Fucking miserable.

And we replaced Suarez with a man almost as crazy but not as nearly as talented as him. And also good lad Rickie Lambert (who I could never hate, even if he wasn't that good for us). I'd rather not speak about that season, because if I was already miserable, I plunged into new, uncharted depths in this one. Horrible football and a horrible atmosphere online. Whatever good will Brendan had by the start of the season, it was already gone by the mid point. The man had a tendency to spout some ridiculous stuff every once in a while, and a lot of times I wished he could've remained silent instead of running his mouth with PR soundbytes - but the amount of vitriol, pure hate BR received was unjustified IMHO. Making digs at his personal life (none of our fucking business) was uncalled for. In any case, a lot of people wanted him absolutely gone, 13/14 be damned. And the fanbase fractured again - those who wanted him out ASAP, those who wanted him to stay and fight. Unpleasant, miserable times. Fucking miserable. And then... and then...
Crystal Palace being out bogey team once again (twice in the same season!) and finally, the Crown Jewel of this season of shite: Stoke fucking City scoring 6 goals against us. Six fucking goals. Brendan had slowly lost my trust and my faith during the course of the season -he seemed to have lost the plot and even if we had a run of good results for a while, the team never really convinced and it all seemed a bit fragile to me, almost like a mirage- but by the last stretch of matches I was just fed up with him. The Stoke result being the last straw, his own personal nadir, the biggest stain on his LFC tenure. Too much. I wanted him gone. I never hated him (and I still don't), but I wanted him gone - because I lost my trust in him. That was it. I could no longer trust that he was going to turn things around, even with new-and-different players. And, honestly, I thought he should've been "mutually consented" after that Stoke match. I couldn't really see a way back for him after that one.

So imagine my surprise when all reports indicate that he was still going to be Liverpool FC's manager at the start of 15/16. The transfer window was solid but unspectacular to me (except for -in one hand- Firmino, who I thought was great; and Benteke who, on the other hand, I thought was a square peg in a round hole. Oh, and flogging Balotelli out to Milan, which was great) but, once again, no trust in the manager. And the fanbase was still horribly split. And it never quite gelled - wins against Stoke, Bournemouth and Villa; defeats against West Ham and the mancs; drawing with Arsenal, Norwich and -the final nail in the coffin- Everton. It was all so... pedestrian, in a way. Inconsistent once again. A bit lost. Not fulfilling potential. New signings still finding their footing.
The reports of Brendan leaving after the Merseyside Draw shocked me. I was of two minds, to be honest: I thought it was too late, so to speak, 'cause he should've left after the previous season, but it was also too early in the season for him. If FSG had backed him during the transfer window, they kinda gave him no real room to work with those signings. And if they thought he wasn't going to get the best out of them, then they should've (again) sacked him earlier and drop the charade. In any case, I was kinda nervous because I thought we were going to get another "young but unproven manager" to oversee a rebuilding process. Another rebuilding, after all those previous rebuildings... a sadly common occurrence in LFC. I thought we were going to get a guy like Sean Dyche or Eddie Howe - and I mean no disrespect to either of them, 'cause they have done great jobs in their respective clubs, but I don't think any of them are ready to manage a club like Liverpool. The expectations, the pressure, the potential fallout... it's too much. And then... and then...

Rumours led to columns led to tweets and facebook posts led to more rumours and gossip and ITK whispers that lead to a bunch of people tracking an aircraft from Germany to Merseyside. And a loveable swabian with a huge smile and a fiery temper that managed to have pretty much all of us eating out of the palm of his hand, while heartily laughing and declaring himself to be "the Normal One". It's a change of pace, from the whispers of unrest behind closed curtains and ego clashes and a fanbase split. A breath of fresh air, as the cliché goes.

So, yes, to reinforce what I said at the start - I am absolutely enjoying our football now. Even when we seem to stumble and fall, it doesn't look like we're really losing our way - because I trust in Jürgen Klopp. And, honestly, it looks everyone else -from the players to the board room to the employees to the fans- trusts him too. Long may he reign.

[Also, heartfelt apologies for this huge wall of text!]

Offline Fitzy.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #56 on: November 5, 2016, 09:52:04 pm »
Thanks Desert Red Fox. Enjoyed that. I get the broad point. In the context of the misery we've suffered it's a good time to be a red. Of course it is. I agree. But the thought of us not winning IT is just too cruel. We are so strong right now.

Hope is the killer. Always has been.

Offline Endoe

• Legacy Fan
  • A liverbird on my chest
« Reply #57 on: November 5, 2016, 10:15:01 pm »
I'm certainly enjoying it.For me the most enjoyable part of the whole current scenario isnt necessarily the football currently on display, it's the fact that for the first time since probably Rafa being around we can clearly see we as a whole club are 100℅ heading in the right and very much a correct and positive direction.

It seems already after a reasonably short amount of time his players know there roles and Klopps ideas are quite obviously getting through and already showing results, in the win column. We the fanbase for the first time in long long time can almost touch the improvement in the side, it's that obvious.

So the most enjoyable part for me is knowing that Klopps ideas are actually successfully being implemented and are oh so fucking right. It seems we have finally found our captain of the ship.

Things really should only improve as the ideas and philosophy turn  into positivity and hopefully soon, unshakeable belief as athe new way sweeps through the playing group where, it's not just a good bit of form, but just what we do,  what's expected of this club and the playing group and becomes just how things are done at LFC.

Our new manager has managed to do all of this with his back a little against the wall. For example being unable to promise European football to potential recruits.Mane wouldn't have been on many if anyone's initial wish list, but he fits in so right, to the point no one else could have fit in any better. Our recruiting was done without spending ridiculous sums of money, our replacement starting CB was a free. Not something you'd expect of a club the size and ambition of us.Again it just shows me he's the perfect man for us. Things should get easier for him once were back in Europe, which certainly seems a massive possibility right now as far as options for transfers go.

That's why the excitement is genuine for me,. we are on the absolute right path, it's not just a flash in the pan of good form, it's what we are now.The quality footballs the product of the implementation of his ideas, it so obvious to me that I'm thinking its just what he does with Football sides.

After the recent few years, it doesn't get any more enjoyable, to look forward to enjoyable football again
It seems the club has finally, after a few tries, got it right.  Credit to the club so far this season. Our owners also deserve credit for not stopping, identifying and getting there man.

I really hope, this season this is it. I do believe the way were setup now though, it's inevitable the drought will be broken very soon, the improvement is just so obvious, please God let it be inevitable. There are very good times ahead.

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
« Reply #58 on: November 6, 2016, 05:22:11 am »
For all the bluster and bombast in here about loving it, there's disproportionate dismay and anger at the merest sign of us not winning. The atmosphere of fear against United didn't suggest a blasé sense of joy and wonderment about this side. Half time threads are regularly domains for frightened fans falling out with each other about virtually nothing. That's about fear.
This is such a good point. If so many are enjoying it how can there be so much fewm?

To some extent, it's the nature of internet and social media... different people pop up with different views so it looks like there's a great swing in opinion eg after a loss, all the whoppers come out while the optimists take a back seat; win and everyone celebrates with a minority advocating caution or highlighting whatever mistakes happened in the match.

I'm enjoying it. All of it. The success. The hope in my heart. The shithousery. The analysis that helps me deal with the shithousery - the pods, the APLT, the (increasingly rarer) posts-of-great-insight.

But I'm also drinking more. That tells me I'm tense because I'm a light user usually.

I'm old enough to remember the glory years. One of the best things about living down the road from Castle Greyskull was being written off each year and then coming up trumps as we crossed the line to Marathon. I'm happiest when we're on the rails because of that... I rather suspect Klopp will have us getting used to leading from the front (I guess we may know what that feels like after today).

If I tell you I still think Alberto and Migs are good players and can see their positive qualities you'll see my approach to each game. I'm looking for positives - win or lose - and that helps me not get lost or overwhelmed by events if things don't work out.
I tend not to want blowouts where we hammer teams because I think I'd rather save that extra goal or two for when we're drawing on 80 minutes.
I was "glad" Burnley happened early because I figured it might push us to sort out some of our problems early (like Leicester getting kicked by arsenal last season).

So. Am I enjoying it? Mostly.
I'm loving the football. I wish I enjoyed the matches more cos I get so tense - that's definitely a work in progress...
I'm not enjoying Twitter and the internet-fan-phenomenon, present company excepted.
But I'm learning to Believe again. And I'd prefer to Believe early so I can get the most out of this amazing season.

Offline vagabond

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: November 6, 2016, 05:30:51 am »
Sometimes a man stands up during supper
and walks outdoors, and keeps on walking,
because of a church that stands somewhere in the East.
---Rilke

Offline RogerTheRed

• Danke Juergen
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • There's a golden sky on the way
« Reply #60 on: November 6, 2016, 07:19:37 am »
I remember it used to just be that we were the best and I would hear supporters complaining about our performance after a 2-0 win as we left Anfield.
This season though, there is a lot of quality around us. City, Arsenal and now Chelsea are playing some great football and yet, our team is still in the mix.
It is enjoyable, I can't wait until 2.15 but we all know that we can't afford a slip up and every match offers a new challenge, hence the fear.
False Expectations Appearing Real. Stick to the reality and the only concern is that our new goalie has not commanded a match yet. Once that is sorted we can enjoy more despite the quality in teams around us.
Come On You Mighty Scouse Reds!!

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: November 6, 2016, 09:21:51 am »
I'm one of those spoilt fuckers who's seen us win everything, so I don't have the same feelings that the younger ones who've not seen us win the league go through, but I still really really want to see us win the league again.

Yes I am enjoying it, the football is great, the manager is great, the feeling is great. Its nervy obviously come match day and there is that "why whenever we are good is everyone else good as well?" nagging annoyance, but for the first time in a very very long time I feel like we are seeing the start of something special. When we concede, I'm not worried as I always feel we can just go on and still win. When Rodgers was in charge is was great, but I always knew that once Suarez went to Spain we'd end. This time, we've got so many players all performing that you know we can lose one and not worry.

I also feel for the first time since Rafa we're again a club players are going to want to join, if I was a player I'd love to play for Klopp, I used to love watching him at Dortmund, they were a team to admire, similar to Valencia under Rafa.
« Last Edit: November 6, 2016, 09:23:25 am by rob1966 »
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #62 on: November 6, 2016, 09:50:01 am »
:lmao

Exactly. Laughable. It's Snake Mountain, not Castle Greyskull. The amount of people who get that wrong on here is staggering. Obviously not hardcore He-Man fans.

Offline Golyo

• Matchday smoker fond of a good old bashing.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the Jürgen!
« Reply #63 on: November 6, 2016, 10:53:36 am »
Immensely.
It's great to have a team. It's something that is new for me with Liverpool, after Gerrard, that there is no single most important player in the team. I think it is hard to argue against the current setup, where no player is irreplaceable. To top it off we have Klopp, who is a class act. He and his football is everything we ever needed, it seems. If not this year then the next or the one after that.
Listen, we're going to be all right, they've got someone even smaller than me. - Ferenc Puskás before the game against England in 1953

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: November 6, 2016, 10:59:24 am »
Sure. It's far too early in the season to worry about the prizes,  haven't even looked at the league table properly.

We play exciting football, you can see some progress in the side, and there's room for a lot more.

Offline Eleven

• Voted for Trump. Not keen on LGBT rights.
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #65 on: November 6, 2016, 11:02:02 am »
Hell yeah, I'm enjoying it

Most excited I've been as a Liverpool fan, since the Rafa days.

Offline Derzyjudek

• Airliner recliner decliner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: November 6, 2016, 11:19:42 am »
I just hope everyone keeps the positive attitude when we have our inevitable bad spell,the reaction to the Burnley result was shocking.

I can't be arsed to change my Tapatalk settings because my time is more important than yours

Quote from: grifter

I'd rather take a belt sander to me cock and crush me own bollocks with a nut cracker than go within 100yds of her stinky flabby twat.

Offline pyroparty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: November 6, 2016, 11:41:54 am »
I just hope everyone keeps the positive attitude when we have our inevitable bad spell,the reaction to the Burnley result was shocking.

I can't be arsed to change my Tapatalk settings because my time is more important than yours

It'll be chaos when we drop points, a lot of returning posters and "we choked when it mattered" "I said this would happen" "Wont even get top 4 if we cant beat these let alone a title" repeated 100s of times.

Offline petercormack

• Main Stander
« Reply #68 on: November 6, 2016, 11:44:35 am »

Offline petercormack

• Main Stander
« Reply #69 on: November 6, 2016, 11:50:32 am »

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #70 on: November 6, 2016, 04:14:57 pm »
I enjoyed the shit out of that. 6-1. Bringing on a striker at 5-0. Boom. No post match thread, though?
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline JoeCole

• Spoiler!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: November 6, 2016, 04:15:25 pm »
Nope. Didn't enjoy that one bit.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #72 on: November 6, 2016, 04:16:13 pm »
S'alright like.

Offline Red Bird

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: November 6, 2016, 04:16:49 pm »
Am I enjoying it? You betcha!

Online Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: November 6, 2016, 04:20:10 pm »
Every player is visibly enjoying their time on the pitch,we are tonking teams left and right with inventive attacking football,top of the table.

Life is good.  :)

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: November 6, 2016, 04:21:37 pm »
Shit this

Offline Pie Eyed

• More like Eagle Eyed! Looking to sub Lfsea.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: November 6, 2016, 04:26:54 pm »
After a game like that?

How could you not be?

Jürgen Klopp (26 June 2020)
"We were good 4 years ago.  We were really good 3 years ago.  We were unbelievably good last year.  And this year it is absolutely exceptional.  Second to none that I know."

King Kenny to Jürgen (25 June 2020):
"I think your Da' must've been on our side during the war, because you seem like a scouser to me." :D

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #77 on: November 6, 2016, 04:28:34 pm »
Saying that I was enjoying it would be a massive understatement. ;D

Offline Thé_Ḓárk_P̌áşşéngér

• RAWK Revolutionary.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Guns don't kill people, chimps do!
« Reply #78 on: November 6, 2016, 04:46:32 pm »
If, as Eric Cantona said, Mesut Ozil's goal against Ludogorets was a football orgasm, then watching Liverpool demolish Watford was like spending 90 minutes in an orgasmatron. Which reminds me: I must watch Woody Allen's Sleepers again.
“Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass. It is terribly simple.”

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79 on: November 6, 2016, 04:49:23 pm »
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art