Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2549836 times)

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
Re: The small things in life that really hannoy.
« Reply #31160 on: June 11, 2021, 10:14:43 pm »
Said the student to the English teacher?
:lmao
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Crimson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #31161 on: June 12, 2021, 08:58:14 am »
Everton fans at the Euros. What's with the booing?
I have no idea what I’m taking about

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31162 on: June 12, 2021, 09:15:04 am »
Everton fans at the Euros. What's with the booing?

Cenk Tosun ultras.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
« Reply #31163 on: June 12, 2021, 12:43:35 pm »
Asda. Quite possibly the worst company in the world at the moment.

Had a few of the lads over last Saturday for beers in the garden and a bit of horse racing on the telly. Friday afternoon booked a home delivery for a load of ale and some crisps. Saturday morning comes, the driver knocks on my door with a bag of crisps! Told me the rest of the stuff was out of stock.
Phoned the store and some cheeky bastard says, "mate, we get over 600 home deliveries per weekend, do you expect us to contact everyone when something is out of stock?". I went all ghetto and high pitched on him and screeched down the phone, "who are you talkin to yer little maggot!!!" to which he put the phone down.

By now I'm starting to sweat, its 8am on Saturday and at 12pm I've got 8 lads coming to ours. Spoke to their customer service which is based overseas and was told at the time they picked my order there was no stock, they would refund my money the same day.
Ended up getting a cab up to the store to find the shelves stacked with ale galore so had to spend more money replacing what they failed to deliver.

By Tuesday they hadn't refunded my money, so despite phone calls and emails they kept trying to blame the bank, it eventually goes in on Thursday night. At this stage I got hold of the CEO's email and sent him a strongly worded letter of complaint.
Gets a reply yesterday, "yeah sorry about that, valued customer, blah, blah, blah, heres some e-vouchers, 2x £10 1x£5 ones". Just gone online, booked a slot, got a load of shopping and went to use my voucher, can only use one per transaction!

Phoned them again, was told "oh yeah, its a known glitch, keep trying or maybe try tomorrow". Absolute farce of a set up.
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31164 on: June 12, 2021, 01:12:11 pm »
I do love your stories, Alpha.

Fuck ASDA.

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31165 on: June 12, 2021, 02:10:45 pm »
I do love your stories, Alpha.

Fuck ASDA.

Cheers And :) it actually dawned on me after I typed this, that I've turned into a right moaning old bastard hahah!
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #31166 on: June 12, 2021, 02:48:16 pm »
ASDA are twats and their pickers are often lazy c*nts who can't be arsed picking the heavy booze items to just say it's out of stock.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31167 on: June 12, 2021, 03:29:27 pm »
Friday afternoon booked a home delivery for a load of ale and some crisps. Saturday morning comes, the driver knocks on my door with a bag of crisps!

:lmao

My shoulders are genuinely shaking from laughing reading this.

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31168 on: June 12, 2021, 03:35:01 pm »
Saturday morning comes, the driver knocks on my door with a bag of crisps!

Bet they were these  ;D

Offline AlphaDelta

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31169 on: June 12, 2021, 03:36:13 pm »
Bet they were these  ;D

Hahaha all would have been forgiven had he brought them!

Offline dalarr

• hästarr. Call me sensitive.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31170 on: June 13, 2021, 07:54:01 am »
I wish I could spend the day watching football, smoking cannabis and eating pizza. A: I’m at the in-laws with my daughters. Great people but none of them are into football. B: cannabis is illegal where I live. C: we’re definitely not having pizza for dinner.

Offline rowan_d

• boat. Señor Paolo de Souza-Farquharson :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #31171 on: June 13, 2021, 10:17:49 am »
There's every chance that an online shopping order gets ruined by a lazy fucker doing the picking, but there is a chance that the shelf was empty when the picking was done, especially in the summer. At my store there's a three hour window between the start of picking, and all of the delivery being out on the shelves. Big problem with the online shopping is that when you're picking you're put under a lot of pressure with your picks per hour, and get a lot of shit if you substitute an item for something that ends up being sent back anyway, so you're reticent to replace cans with bottles, or pick a different brand.

I only do it when I'm free or when their department is short-staffed so don't have to worry about my timings so much, but the system basically pushes them into having to value output above standards unfortunately. Even to the point that they don't have time to go and look for one bulk order unless it's sitting right next to where it goes on the shelf.

No excuse for shite customer service and a broken website.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 10:28:27 am by rowan_d »

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31172 on: June 13, 2021, 11:09:28 am »
People that use '100' or '1000' in a sentence rather than the word 'hundred' or 'thousand'

A few 100
A few 1000

:butt
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31173 on: June 13, 2021, 02:19:09 pm »
There's every chance that an online shopping order gets ruined by a lazy fucker doing the picking, but there is a chance that the shelf was empty when the picking was done, especially in the summer. At my store there's a three hour window between the start of picking, and all of the delivery being out on the shelves. Big problem with the online shopping is that when you're picking you're put under a lot of pressure with your picks per hour, and get a lot of shit if you substitute an item for something that ends up being sent back anyway, so you're reticent to replace cans with bottles, or pick a different brand.

I only do it when I'm free or when their department is short-staffed so don't have to worry about my timings so much, but the system basically pushes them into having to value output above standards unfortunately. Even to the point that they don't have time to go and look for one bulk order unless it's sitting right next to where it goes on the shelf.

Stuff like beer gets hammered this time of the year too. If we take stock to the Tesco RDC in Goole, we have to do a store delivery on the way back home. Picked this trailer up for the Hindley store, summer, lovely weather and Euros going on. I thought the trailer felt a bit heavy, when I got there it was mainly beer. Store staff said they were getting hammered for beer, it was flying out as soon as it hit the shelves.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #31174 on: June 13, 2021, 02:20:55 pm »
People that use '100' or '1000' in a sentence rather than the word 'hundred' or 'thousand'

A few 100
A few 1000

I one hundred and ten percent agree.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31175 on: June 13, 2021, 02:57:27 pm »
I one hundred and ten percent agree.

I 3rd the motion.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #31176 on: June 13, 2021, 04:38:43 pm »
I 3rd the motion.
Well that makes IV of us then.
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31177 on: June 13, 2021, 06:54:55 pm »
Well that makes IV of us then.

A steady drip of endorsements.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #31178 on: June 13, 2021, 07:42:34 pm »
A steady drip of endorsements.
That'd soon start to needle you.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #31179 on: June 13, 2021, 08:02:55 pm »
Knobhead neighbours having garden pissups cos of the football. All sound thick as mince and probably flagshagging Brexit c*nts.

Hope England get knocked out quickly.

Fucking hate this country.

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31180 on: June 13, 2021, 09:52:26 pm »
Sunburn. Went to the play off game today between Stockport County and Hartlepool, it was dull when I left the house so didn't even think of putting sun cream on, as soon as I got in the ground the sun comes out and we are in a stand with no roof so now I'm like a lobster.

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31181 on: June 14, 2021, 04:21:39 pm »
People, especially rich people, who think they know how you should live your life and what you should spend your money on.

That includes some members of my own family.

Fuck off ya snobby twats!

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31182 on: June 14, 2021, 04:30:00 pm »
Drivers who seem to have no idea of the width of their car.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31183 on: June 14, 2021, 04:43:53 pm »
Drivers who seem to have no idea of the width of their car.

"You could get a fucking bus through there"
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31184 on: June 14, 2021, 05:33:00 pm »
"You could get a fucking bus through there"

Normally you could - unless the other vehicle insisted on leaving a 4 foot gap between them and the stationery vehicle they're passing.

I know it's the ideal when passing a parked car to leave an open car door's width, but when there's limited space and another vehicle's coming in the opposite direction, that has to go out the fucking window,

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31185 on: June 14, 2021, 06:33:36 pm »

Normally you could - unless the other vehicle insisted on leaving a 4 foot gap between them and the stationery vehicle they're passing.

I know it's the ideal when passing a parked car to leave an open car door's width, but when there's limited space and another vehicle's coming in the opposite direction, that has to go out the fucking window,

It's not even that difficult, all you have to do is look at each car, is there anyone sat on that side of the car? No? Then its safe.

Offline LiamG

• He's loving angels instead. Cos through it all they offer him protection.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
« Reply #31186 on: June 14, 2021, 07:12:12 pm »
Rail engineering works, meant to go to london for the missus birthday next month but theres engineering works that weekend so no trains back typical

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31187 on: June 14, 2021, 07:56:54 pm »
Scrolling twitter and seen one of those stupid money saving hacks.

Something like "Savvy mum shows how to save a guaranteed £5000 in six months with envelope trick."

The savvy mum's envelope trick was put £200 in an envelope every week for six months.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #31188 on: June 15, 2021, 09:14:20 am »
Scrolling twitter and seen one of those stupid money saving hacks.

Something like "Savvy mum shows how to save a guaranteed £5000 in six months with envelope trick."

The savvy mum's envelope trick was put £200 in an envelope every week for six months.

Or those articles about people in their early / mid-twenties and how they managed to buy their first home all by themselves (with a hefty deposit from mum and dad, buried somewhere in the fourth paragraph).

Jesus Christ, if either of our parents could afford to give us a deposit then we wouldn’t be paying more in rent for a two bedroom flat than we would on a three bedroom semi, would we?

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31189 on: June 15, 2021, 10:40:59 am »
I watched a video doing the rounds of this American woman explaining how she pays £0 for a range rover and a ferrari or something. The way she done it was spend $800,000 on a building and then charges rent for each apartment which covered the car payments each month. What a load of shite.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #31190 on: June 15, 2021, 10:45:02 am »
People completely and utterly unaware of their surroundings.

A mother stops dead in front of me yesterday, while she and her offspring take up the entire pavement on a busy road.

A cyclist on the fucking pavement weaving all over the place while I was on a run.

Mate, this isn't the Monaco GP, you don't need to warm your tyres up.

Either learn to ride in a straight line or fuck the bike off and walk.

Offline gary75

• Despite all his care, he suffers from a sticky ring.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #31191 on: June 15, 2021, 08:16:59 pm »
Adverts where the main character has the same name as me, and he is depicted in a less than positive light, giving my mates opportunities to take the piss.
Namely the Visa ad where "Gary" buys a trampoline

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31192 on: June 15, 2021, 11:15:12 pm »
Adverts where the main character has the same name as me, and he is depicted in a less than positive light, giving my mates opportunities to take the piss.
Namely the Visa ad where "Gary" buys a trampoline
Just be glad your name's not Nigel. Unless of course you're into knock-offs.

Offline Jwils21

• Justwindy,innit,lowestspeed21 (knots)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31193 on: June 15, 2021, 11:40:28 pm »

I worked there for 5 years - do they still push “pick rates”? Was a massive kick off with the union in our store after the HS mgr basically told the team they needed to pick 130 items per hour or their jobs would be at risk. Americanised model of pushing shit out as quickly as possible with little to no emphasis on quality. You go in the back to find an item not out on the shelves and you’ve lost 10-15 items from your “rate” and risk a disciplinary. Scummy

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!
« Reply #31194 on: June 16, 2021, 08:18:45 am »
People
If you see a lovely field with a family having a picnic, and a nice pond in it, you fill in the pond with concrete, you plow the family into the soil, you blow up the tree, and use the leaves to make a dress for your wife who is also your brother.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #31195 on: June 16, 2021, 09:24:46 am »
People

Do I detect a bit of a Caligula attitude, who said - Would that the Roman people had but one neck! (Utinam populus Romanus unam cervicem haberet) - so he could decapitate all of the the mob in one fell swoop. ;D

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31196 on: June 16, 2021, 10:01:29 am »
When I'm walking cyclists annoy me and when i'm on my bike walkers annoy me. . . . . when I'm on my bike motorists annoy me and when i'm driving my car the whole fucking world annoys me.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #31197 on: June 16, 2021, 11:26:12 am »
People who can't take feedback.

I work for a company that has a mobile app.

That app has many different versions.

There is a certain feature that is only available on the latest version of the app.

We have been rolling out that feature bit by bit to customers on the latest version of said app. We've prioritised customers who use the app the most first.

We've now finished that roll out to all customers who've used the latest version of the app.

We've seen no real impact on the call center of customers unable to use the feature. This scares people.

So they want to "test" 100k digitally not active customers who are on an old version of the app.

You know, the old version that doesn't have the feature.

We are rolling out a feature to customers that can't use that feature.

These people are paid a six figure salary.

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31198 on: June 16, 2021, 09:37:40 pm »
Walking through downtown Chicago just now, place is a ghost town, closed down businesses everywhere, it's depressing. But the office buildings have nice landscaping out front, shrubs, flowers etc., which create nice little areas to sit for a coffee. Then I see this girl - I'd estimate 14 yrs old - just blatantly lob this massive milkshake type drink, with a lid that came off mid-throw, into these shrubs. I was stunned and opened my mouth to say something, but just left it. Disgusting.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31199 on: June 16, 2021, 09:59:17 pm »
Walking through downtown Chicago just now, place is a ghost town, closed down businesses everywhere, it's depressing. But the office buildings have nice landscaping out front, shrubs, flowers etc., which create nice little areas to sit for a coffee. Then I see this girl - I'd estimate 14 yrs old - just blatantly lob this massive milkshake type drink, with a lid that came off mid-throw, into these shrubs. I was stunned and opened my mouth to say something, but just left it. Disgusting.

You just cannot understand people like that can you.